It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
this is the view i'm referring to.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

pretty advanced if you compare to stargate sg-1 command. lol
all those computers and buttons and knobs and contraptions, replaced by a gold box?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jalana Dax

Off topic , hardly my dear . Why do you think the native americans reffered to our ships as thunderbirds ? Because when the gates open you get ....thats right ,lots of thunder . thunder birds are go ? lady P ?
Oh never mind .

I'll let you all get back to your cargo cult style interpretations .

Why do you humans always turn science in to a religion that does not make sense ?

No , thats not really fair , you are on the right track ,sort of . Its easy to get lost with the sitchin stuff because he does have a very one sided view of what actually happened .
And you really cannot expect the truth from Enki's family im afraid ,spin and propaganda is nothing new .religion is built on it . Actually its the same thing .
The way you guys obsess about lizards is so funny . All those references to Dragons are really nothing to do with lizards , its a form of energy .
A very powerfull energy .

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

my reading of the actual texts, has nothing to do with Sitchin.
the texts as translated by oxford university, are what supports the theories in this thread. i mention sitchin because he has access to more of the texts than i do.

www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

[edit on 31-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
this video supports werner von braun's contention that alien invasion would be used as a reason to wage a war in the future
thestrongdelusion.com...

the guys in the video sure have alot of similar research to my own.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok, why would anyone think that the Ark is a stargate, honestly, the bible says what it is, it even gives instructions on how to build it, its made outta wood and gold plating. It's a box that contains the ten commandments, Arrons rod and a couple of other trivial thing (If i rember correctly), yes the movie stargate may be rooted in fact, but not everything that existed in ancient times was some sorta advance peice of technology.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
pretty advanced if you compare to stargate sg-1 command. lol
all those computers and buttons and knobs and contraptions, replaced by a gold box?

Yes but SG1 used Earth based military tech They have those cool staffs and snake 'pistols' that use free energy and what does the American military mind use to conquer the Galaxy? MACHINE GUNS

There are many descriptions of the Ark as being a power source; a 'radio' to God, a weapon when carried in front of an army...

I had years ago pulled all that out but lost the files... Indian Jones picks up on that point the 'beam weapon' aspect... I once saw an old Catholic bible in a museum that had that drawing in it with the golden beam destroying the enemy of Israel... I wish I could fine an online copy..

I might have to go through the Vatican library but that is thousands of manuscripts

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Directing the sun's rays into a projection beam, can be done, this is a type 2 civilisation, that dr. Michio Kaku spoke of. Also we can already manipulate weather conditions. With weather technology. People always wanted to know how come they are mostly dead on.

Manipulating weather conditions is the same as manipulating phase changes in chemical reactions.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I have a whole presentation ready on the weather stuff... just no time to post it yet and still needs some fine tuning I need a processing staff

Right now I am working on about 10 lines of research that all tie together and the overload of data is taking its toll on my health and life
Seems the more cans of worms I open, the more contacts write me with new leads... and we may be literally 'running out of time'

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

One idea came to mind about "disclosure" and the SG franchise that I don't like, but makes sense in a way.

One of the biggest arguments against the notion that ETs are visiting us is that the nearest solar system they could be from is too far away for them to have traveled here, even if they could have done so at near the speed of light.

Stargates and wormholes could just be a convenient explanation used by those who want you to believe that they are here.

Perhaps the idea was merely put forth by sci-fi writers as a means of getting around the impracticality of intergalactic travel, but perpetrators of a 'false-flag alien attack' need to make their story plausible.

If there is a phony invasion in the works, my suspicion is that it was their idea: "Tell them we're getting ready to attack."

Aside: has everyone here watched SG: Continuum yet? There were several times while watching it that I got the distinct impression that the writers are doing research here at ATS. I know it's probably just coincidence, but it really seemed to deal with a lot of the stuff talked about on ATS over the past year. Particularly the shots of Ba'al's ships amassing on the outskirts of the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yep there is SO MUCH INFORMATION OUT THERE its can be hard to miss, when there are millions of needles in the haystack.

Look forward to some of your input inquiries.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Ok, why would anyone think that the Ark is a stargate, honestly,

Didn't say the Ark was a GATE I said it MIGHT be a POWER SOURCE

And the "Bible Says" doesn't do much for me other than a source of research considering that Undo has shown me clearly that the Bible came form earlier stories...

The Bible says....
Sitchin says...
The Vedic Scriptures say...
The Mayans say...
The Qu'ran says...

Seems the Mayans have top billing these days what with 2012 with Sitchin a close second...

Well Zorgon says there ALL wrong

But I am not asking you to worship me...

and a couple of other trivial thing (If i rember correctly),

Ah 'trivial' and 'if you 'remember correctly' So if you have difficulty remembering correctly how do you know they are trivial?

Tell you what pull out the book and look up all the references to the Ark and report back... especially the part about the army that carries it in front of them will never suffer defeat

AH! Here is one Bible illustration.. The Ark in Battle

[edit on 31-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
Stargates and wormholes could just be a convenient explanation used by those who want you to believe that they are here.

That might be so IF it wasn't for THIS

Sponsors

Act One Script Clearance Inc. script research
David Cowan Enterprises Inc. computer engineering
Department of the Air Force we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
Energy Film stock footage
Gastown Post and Transfer post-production services
Rainmaker Digital Pictures post-production services
Sharpe Sound Studios Inc. re-recorded by
Stargate SG-1 Productions Limited Partnership production services provided
U.S. Department of Defense we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
U.S. Space Command we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of

THREE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES

And THIS...

"Roland Emmerich and 'Dean Devlin' were sued for stealing the storyline from someone who submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The person that sued the men (a student of Egyptology) even had a well-respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court. "

So that puts a lid on it because he cannot discuss it now...

And THIS....

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
Well, Richard Dean Anderson was made an honorary brigadier general by the air force chief of staff.

Just in case anyone is interested, here is Richard Dean Anderson at the Pentagon in 2004 being honoured by the USAF.

In the below photo we can see General John Jumper giving Anderson the honourary General stars.

And THIS...

In the Air Force Space Commands Press Release... After the point of contact... there is an interesting reference...

History

Missile warning and space operations were combined to form Air Force Space Command in 1982. During the Cold War, space operations focused on missile warning, and command and control for national leadership. In 1991, Operation Desert Storm provided emphasis for the command's new focus on support to the warfighter. ICBM forces were merged into AFSPC in 1993.

Point of contact

Air Force Space Command
Public Affairs Office
150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105
Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500

(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In Popular Culture

In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earth's first operational deep space battle cruiser.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

And THIS

Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
Fall 1982
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Pegasus Document Release #003
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And THIS

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

www.thelivingmoon.com...

And just for GIGGLES here is the Goa'uld Ship captured by th e SOHO Solar Telescope 1 million miles away from Earth...

The rest of the material already completed is here..

www.thelivingmoon.com...

This is only about 40% of what I have and it doesn't cover Undo's work on the Sumerian's yet... as I said I need a staff

[edit on 31-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Yep there is SO MUCH INFORMATION OUT THERE its can be hard to miss, when there are millions of needles in the haystack.

Yeah well MY haystack has a colony of porcupines living in it...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah, don't forget about spiderman twos sun creation, that is a real scenario, that sucker would be something else.

Creating an -artificial sun- would take some intelligence, didn't Japan start something like this. Just through technology.

Also activating Jupiter as a Sun might not be the best Idea, that was proposed by the government. There are beings there that might not be so happy.

'Artificial Sun' test run:

China successfully tests 'artificial sun'

The Experimental Advanced Technology Tokamak fusion device, nicknamed "artificial sun", is tested at the Institute of Plasma Physics under the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Hefei, capital city of east China's Anhui Province September 28, 2006. Chinese scientists on Thursday successfully conducted the first test of an experimental thermonuclear fusion reator, which replicates the same energy generation process that fuels the sun, Xinhua News Agency reported

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

(THAT RIGHT THERE IS HUGE)

If it can be thought up it has already been created.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And the "Bible Says" doesn't do much for me other than a source of research considering that Undo has shown me clearly that the Bible came form earlier stories...

But I'm not contending it was based on earlier works,you are and Sitchin is. My belief is that the mainstream versions of the nephilim kings of the ancient past are what you refer to as earlier versions and that the biblical texts are not earlier in the sense of written history (maintained as an oral tradition, remember?) but rather the version of that history as maintained by the slaves of the nephilim at the same time as the nephilim version (one was an oral history, passed down generationally, and the other was a written history, as maintained by the state). It wasn't until the days of babylon that they were even allowed to write (echoes of the slaves of abydos) and was at this point, they wrote down the texts of the torah (pentateuch, first five books of the bible).

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

yeah.. they are.. and so are replicators.. I have one in my house... .. you should see the 20 dollar bills.. perfect. Makes a great bloody mary also, but the cheese cake is a bit blahh..

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i was pondering the references to "iron mixed with miry clay". it's understood this passage is a reference to a co-mingling of the seed of adam with the nephilim in a futurescape (the passages of the old testament book, daniel, referring to the future empires of the world in that covenant (the old covenant), starting with babylonian empire and ending with the roman empire. the book of revelation picks up where the roman empire ends, but it does it in a very unique way: rather than identifying each successive empire as new and different creations, typified by different types of beasts, instead the successive empires are all repeats of the roman empire, incognito, but each symbollized by the miry clay mixed with metal.

i think these passages are trying to indicate genetic modification, a mixing of man and machine (or nanotech, on a scale so small, it can be inserted into the genetic code), who are the nephilim leaders of the world.

essentially, this then can be applied retro-actively, to the nephilim of the sumerian and akkadian periods as well. Nimrod was 2/3rds machine metal, genetically, thusly why in the passages regarding Gilgamesh (another name for Nimrod), it says the guardians of the gate recognized that he was genetically capable of making the gate journey - et.al, he was 2/3rds "god."

This all comes clearly into focus when you consider one of the descriptions of the seraphim as brazen/bronze in appearance and glowing (remember the brazen serpent?). It also explains the Anunnaki interest in metal mining and the egyptian fascination with gold attire, gold grave goods and so on. Perhaps the serpent (the glowing brazen/bronze) is a mixture of some kind of flesh and machine, that he has purposefully made in order to interface physically with humans. All this sounds so much like close encounters material, it's really quite striking

the only puzzle is how this fits into the theory that the seraphim as a race, were the previous occupants and owners of this planet. ..i'm working on that idea atm.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

That might be so IF it wasn't for THIS

Exactly. So what is it then? What do you suppose the purpose is for the show, as per the military's interest?

I'm undecided myself. Officially, as I stated a page or so back, I think it's speculative fiction based on the idea of "what if?". The fact that the government has an invested interest in the show is puzzling, though.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Creating an -artificial sun- would take some intelligence, didn't Japan start something like this. Just through technology.

Project Lucifer
Drop 72 pounds of Plutonium into the vortex on Saturn

Galileo had two RTG's each carried 7.8 kilograms (17.2 lb)(34.4) of Plutonium 238
Nagasaki Bomb had 12.5 pounds

Cassini has 72 pounds... I believe now they have either canceled the 'drop' or postponed it

They said there would be no issue slamming Galileo into Jupiter Two weeks later a mysteriou huge black spot appeared...

They hit Comet Temple 1 with 'Deep Impact' and while they were jumping up and down gleefully there was a secondary unexpected explosion that was visible from Earth for weeks so much for a 'dirty snowball'

Carl Sagan wanted to 'Nuke the Moon' to see if there was any 'organic matter' stirred up in the dust...

Lunar Prospector was deliberately smashed into the polar ice on the moon to see what it 'stirred up' in the dust

The recent Mercury mission took a 'pot shot' at Venus with laser beams

Here is how NASA puts it...

NASA's 'Flyby Shooting' of Venus

June 5, 2007:

Picture this: A spaceship swoops in from the void, plunging toward a cloudy planet about the size of Earth. A laser beam lances out from the ship; it probes the planet's clouds, striving to reach the hidden surface below. Meanwhile, back on the craft's home world, scientists perch on the edge of their seats waiting to see what happens.

Sounds like science fiction? This is real, and it's happening today.

The spacecraft is MESSENGER, and the planet is Venus. On June 5, 2007, MESSENGER will fly past Venus just 338 km above the planet's surface--and it will shoot a laser into the clouds.

science.nasa.gov...

Seriously folks people call US crazy but I couldn't make up stuff like this...

They call it "Planetary Science" by deliberately crashing things, EXPENSIVE things laden with highly toxic Plutonium, into planets etc... They are planing a new mission to the Moon... the only purpose is to plow into the Lunar polar ice once more... with a bigger bang...

Set to launch with LRO in October 2008, the $73 million Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) is a bare-bones spacecraft designed to use cameras and spectrometers to watch its 4,409-pound (2,000-kilogram) upper stage slam into hydrogen-rich Shackleton Crater, mission managers said.

“It’s got the mass of an SUV and we’ll send it into the South Pole of the moon,” LCROSS project manager Daniel Andrews, of NASA’s Ames Research Center, said of the upper stage. “We will create a substantial plume [and] excavate some sample material, some of which we think will be water ice.”

The 1,940-pound (880-kilogram) LCROSS probe will fly through the resulting plume and use its instruments to scan for water while taking photographs, then — 15 minutes after the upper stage booster’s impact — the “shepherding” satellite will also crash into the crater floor, Andrews said.

“We know that we can steer it sufficiently to sample another region of the crater,” Andrews said, adding that smashing into the same place twice would likely not yield additional valuable data.

A network of ground-based observatories will observe the impact and plume from Earth while LRO, India’s Chandrayaan-1 lunar orbiter and other spacecraft examine the moon crash from their respective locations, LCROSS mission managers said.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

This is the control room at Mission Control .... After Deep Impact

This is the result...

Page 1

Here are other "Impact Science' Files

Page 2

Page 3

The original idea was to drop Cassini into Europa... that nice water world that is uncontaminated... Yup BRILLIANT IDEA guys Drop a 72 lbs plutonium device laden with earth microbes into a pristine water world

Fortunately they decided it was a dumb idea... (give THAT team a raise) and targeted Saturn instead...

The Target Area? Why the South pole... remember all that banter about a hole at the pole on Earth? THIS is/was their target...

So WHY do these BOZO's still get a paycheck?

Okay the 72 lbs MOST LIKELY won't go fission on us... and if it did it MOST LIKELY won't be enough to ignite Saturn (75% H 25% He) but why even take the chance?

This is a well made little film I kept a copy in the archives...

Maybe something like this will create Nibiru

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join