It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 28
33
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The problem is not that the PID nonsense is "disturbing", it's more that it's ridiculous, like reptillians, soul collectors on the moon, Elvis is alive, Morrison is alive. It's disturbing that there are actually people who take this nonsense seriously.

If it were true, Lennon would've been aware of it. What he was aware of was the rumour. And, of course, he refered to the people who believed the rumour as "freaks".

If it were true, the engineers would have been aware of it; Geoff Emerick recorded John saying "Cranberry sauce". He explained the context of it. And yet conspiracy theorists insist he's saying "Paul is Dead"...and you think that Martin (and the engineers...and the mastering engineers at EMI) would allow something so unsubtle to risk letting the cat out of the bag? This logic is Palinian.

And those endless photographs. Pictures and pictures of Pauls and "Fauls". You can do the same with anybody who's been photographed as much as McCartney was. Of course he's going to look different throughout the 60's. He was, what, twenty years old when "Love Me Do" was recorded? Do you expect him to look like a twenty-three year old forever?

This rumour is absurd and embarrassing.




posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Some people really need to inform themselves about the Illuminati. One really shouldn't believe everything one sees on TV or reads in the paper.


If it were true, Lennon would've been aware of it. What he was aware of was the rumour. And, of course, he refered to the people who believed the rumour as "freaks".

Of course, he knew about it. He also said "those freaks was right" when they said Paul was dead. And thanks so much for setting up this video from "Imagine" in which George refers to "Beatle Bill" & the "Fab 3," then John sings the scathing "How Do You Sleep," which one can only assume was directed at Faul. Why did Sgt. Pepper take him by surprise?



It is absurd & naive to think someone could go thru a Kafka-esque metamorphosis in a 4 month time period at 24 yrs old.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

The problem is not that the PID nonsense is "disturbing", it's more that it's ridiculous, like reptillians, soul collectors on the moon, Elvis is alive, Morrison is alive. It's disturbing that there are actually people who take this nonsense seriously.

If it were true, Lennon would've been aware of it. What he was aware of was the rumour. And, of course, he refered to the people who believed the rumour as "freaks".

If it were true, the engineers would have been aware of it; Geoff Emerick recorded John saying "Cranberry sauce". He explained the context of it. And yet conspiracy theorists insist he's saying "Paul is Dead"...and you think that Martin (and the engineers...and the mastering engineers at EMI) would allow something so unsubtle to risk letting the cat out of the bag? This logic is Palinian.

And those endless photographs. Pictures and pictures of Pauls and "Fauls". You can do the same with anybody who's been photographed as much as McCartney was. Of course he's going to look different throughout the 60's. He was, what, twenty years old when "Love Me Do" was recorded? Do you expect him to look like a twenty-three year old forever?

This rumour is absurd and embarrassing.


Whats disturbing is that He Does not denounce it himself, Never has, Never will. the only thing shown on here is picture comparisons due to its blatantly not him, and its disturbing that A. The two people look vastly different. The two people Act Differently. and Things just compound.

Sir Paul McCartney confronts the ghosts of his past

Source: timesonline.co.uk Comments (4)
Updated: Nov.24,2008 09:13 Subscribe to stories like this

He overcame losing the love of his life and survived a disastrous second marriage. So what continues to torture him? In his most revealing interview yet, Sir Paul McCartney confronts the ghosts of his past. Portrait: Terry O’Neill

"People who know him say there is the real McCartney and there is Beatle Paul. “I’ve learnt to compartmentalise,” he says. “There’s me and there’s famous Him. I don’t want to sound schizophrenic, but probably I’m two people."

Even More disturbing ...

"In the 1960s, the Beatles biographer Hunter Davies asked the group if he could keep some handwritten song lyrics they’d left lying around in Abbey Road, which would otherwise have been thrown out by the cleaners. They all agreed, but McCartney forgot about it until he took his daughter Mary to the British Museum and spotted a lyric in his handwriting in a case. (Davies had given them to the nation.) He wrote to Davies asking for the lyric back; they eventually agreed between them that McCartney would leave it in the museum."

Theres more to this then a bunch of pictures.



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
It is absurd & naive to think someone could go thru a Kafka-esque metamorphosis in a 4 month time period at 24 yrs old.




Yes, exactly. These pictures aren't from a guy 10 or 20 years later. They are all pics within a few years of each other, some within a few months. So the idea that this aging happens naturally is not valid.



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
About the handwritten song lyrics - no doubt Faul did not want people going around comparing his hand-writing to Paul's.

Bettina Krischbin, possibly Paul's daughter, alleged that "Paul" had sent a double to give blood when her mother (Erika Huebers) commenced a paternity suit against him in Germany in 1983. She said there was a different signature in the paternity case file from the one in the Hamburg Beatles museum. Oh, & the picture in the file didn't look like Paul, either.

Oh, & Faul is constantly making references to his twin or double.


[edit on 8-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is from the Nov 2007 British GQ magazine:

Sir Paul McCartney Man of the Year 2006


... Hey, I'm just some little kid from Liverpool. All these years wondering if you'll ever make it. And here I am, after the Beatles, after Wings, the whole thing. It's just fantastic. I can't believe I'm him - but I am, baby.



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi everybody,

i am a member of the internet forum 'Maccafunhouse'.
maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

We specialize in debunking this hoax that Paul is supposed to be dead.

So let me clear a few things up about how this hoax became popular again on the internet:

A few years ago some guys faked a document. They called it the 60if document and posted it on the internet. It was supposed to be a document by George Harrison reporting about Pauls death.

But nobody has ever seen that document. (well, only the alleged re-typed version)

It contained ridicoulus statements just as Paul having suffered from IBS (yes, thats explosive diarreah), Brian Epstein beeing replaced by Don Knotts and so on..

Together with that, they created a website with a lot of comparisons to "proof" that Paul had changed.

You can take a look here:

60if.proboards.com...

(they are currently discussing that Paul was replaced by a 95 year old female WWII spy...:@@


Anyways a lot have these comparisons have been proofen to altered, faked or mirrored (or just chosen wisley) to proove their point.

A lot of the members from back then have already come clean about everything being a hoax by now.

Still there were people out there who believed every word from that website, i think Faulconandsnowjob is one of them.. (correct me if i am wrong!)

While 60if board is basically dead, some of them gathered and created another forum called PID MISS HIM.
only1rad.proboards.com...

They not only believe that Paul was replaced, but also that John, George and Ringo were replaced, too!


They try to "proove" with the same tactics: put together 2 pics where they look slightly different: tada, he's dead!

Anyways this is the situation...

Don't believe the hoax!


Here are some links where the "replacement-theory" is debunked, read them and put this thread to rest


www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...


And this is just a small collection of the proof we gathered, that Paul is alive!




(oh yeah, Faulcon: i am NOT a secret agent who is paid by the goverment or something!


[edit on 8-7-2009 by diabolo1]



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by diabolo1
Hi everybody,

i am a member of the internet forum 'Maccafunhouse'.
maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

We specialize in debunking this hoax that Paul is supposed to be dead.

So let me clear a few things up about how this hoax became popular again on the internet:

A few years ago some guys faked a document. They called it the 60if document and posted it on the internet. It was supposed to be a document by George Harrison reporting about Pauls death.

But nobody has ever seen that document. (well, only the alleged re-typed version)

It contained ridicoulus statements just as Paul having suffered from IBS (yes, thats explosive diarreah), Brian Epstein beeing replaced by Don Knotts and so on..

Together with that, they created a website with a lot of comparisons to "proof" that Paul had changed.

You can take a look here:

60if.proboards.com...

(they are currently discussing that Paul was replaced by a 95 year old female WWII spy...:@@


Anyways a lot have these comparisons have been proofen to altered, faked or mirrored (or just chosen wisley) to proove their point.

A lot of the members from back then have already come clean about everything being a hoax by now.

Still there were people out there who believed every word from that website, i think Faulconandsnowjob is one of them.. (correct me if i am wrong!)

While 60if board is basically dead, some of them gathered and created another forum called PID MISS HIM.
only1rad.proboards.com...

They not only believe that Paul was replaced, but also that John, George and Ringo were replaced, too!


They try to "proove" with the same tactics: put together 2 pics where they look slightly different: tada, he's dead!

Anyways this is the situation...

Don't believe the hoax!


Here are some links where the "replacement-theory" is debunked, read them and put this thread to rest


www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...


And this is just a small collection of the proof we gathered, that Paul is alive!




(oh yeah, Faulcon: i am NOT a secret agent who is paid by the goverment or something!


[edit on 8-7-2009 by diabolo1]


Some of these show off the difference quite well. Other sites are nice to get comparisons from. Since the more doing it, the different variations you can see.

Also liked the Paul and Faul guitar singing one. Faul is not one to open his mouth wider to a certain extent. Where as paul always had a this huge grin



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Also liked the Paul and Faul guitar singing one.


Do you mean this one?



The "hoax" is that the guy pretending to be Paul isn't actually Paul: Sir Paul McCartney. Knighted for his service to the Queen...

Twin Freaks indeed


diabolo1, you're too late. Some of them already see the difference. At this point, it would be hard to convince them that what they're seeing w/ their own eyes isn't what they're actually seeing. But go ahead & try to convince people that a guy can suddenly change his eye color, his facial features & grow 2 inches in his mid-20's. It's worth a shot.


[edit on 8-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   







posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is the lightest I've ever seen Paul's eyes, but they are still not green.







posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Why are people trying to "debunk" this one so hard. I don't think it's anywhere close to the most outrageous thing on this site yet they act like you are a complete moron for even considering it.

This alone is enough for me to keep looking at it.



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Why are people trying to "debunk" this one so hard.

B/c it opens up a whole can of worms they'd rather not have people looking into. Paul's replacement is just the tip of the iceberg... It sheds light on Illuminati tactics & how they can make people see what they want them to see.

I really do despair how some people can be so easily tricked by a lookalike who doesn't even look that much like his "target."

[edit on 8-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
Why are people trying to "debunk" this one so hard. I don't think it's anywhere close to the most outrageous thing on this site yet they act like you are a complete moron for even considering it.

This alone is enough for me to keep looking at it.



Yes, these are my thoughts too...and frankly, looking at that debunking site (albeit briefly i must admit) I was interested in how quite a few of the photos of Paul look tampered to 'fit' the features of Faul better.

People are spending a lot of energy and time trying to debunk this 'stupid' theory. You'd be better off trying to debunk the basis of Christianity, or Indigo people etc, there are far whackier theories out and about AND seeing as this is a conspiracy site it is a good forum for this sort of discussion.
Also, the PID/PWR replaced dovetail nicely into all sorts of other theories on this site.

I'm intrigued.

Nobody has given a logical, straightforward, believable debunking of the change in nose...why's that?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by aorAki]



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I was interested in how quite a few of the photos of Paul look tampered to 'fit' the features of Faul better.


You mean like this one?


(Notice the line down the middle of the pic - available at www.freewebs.com...)

Or this one?



Photo-tampering is just one of the ways to hide the truth.


[edit on 8-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki
 


The nose or the height issue as far as I can tell. I don't see how someone grows when their .... 24, I think that's what it was, but i could wrong. Height is something that is unchangeable in an adult male.

The height issue is the strongest evidence of something being a miss. If there's an explanation for this I would like to hear it.



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess Paul had a very rare growth spurt at 24 yrs old (1966). Me must have also had a very rare eye condition that changed the color of his eyes, too. lol

But yeah, how does one explain this?






posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

I think it has to be the same person just because of the hands.

Really? Even though so many other things are different, like the faces & the height? Ok... lol. But, the hands were different. Faul's palm was longer w/ shorter fingers compared to Paul's.




And even if the hands do look similar, I'm not buying it. Not unless it's the same fingerprint. But what are the chances of that.

Here is a comp w/ Paul's dad. Was Faul standing on a box?




[edit on 6-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]



His Eyes are almost level on the left picture and about 3-4 inches at least higher in the right picture.

Why would he be on a box with his family right there????



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob
 


Once again......More great evidence.......just compare them...



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Why would he be on a box with his family right there????

Right? No, it doesn't make sense. Yet, he's quite a bit taller than his father in the right picture than the left.



new topics




 
33
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join