It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I'm not at your command. You should go back & read thru my previous posts, b/c those questions have already largely been answered.

Gee what a surprise, a total cop out.

Well what now? Will you keep going with your futile attempts to convince
those other than the select few who back up your statements in this thread
that Paul is dead with even more ridiculous (edited) photographic comparisons
with varying facial poses / angles / lighting / age difference etc etc ?

Or will you grow up and accept that is an absurd and baseless theory that
the OP begun I expect out of boredom?

It's not surprising that a taller guy would have bigger feet. Paul wore an 8 shoe. Faul wore a 9.5.

Oh look a complete mess of a montage of beatles quotes interviews
and footage with a scary narrator exclaiming what you'd dearly love to
believe is true. And that little bit on the shoe sizes is utterly hilarious,
that's some camera if it can zoom in and see that.
Wow so a man wears different sized shoes and that is sufficient proof
for you that he died and was replaced by a stooge?

I bought a pair of trainers two years ago, they were size 11, quite comfy
actually, the pair of shoes I'm wearing now are a ten, go figure!
Perhaps I should be worried.
Actually shouldn't you be worried. after all the illuminati know and see all and all that carry on right? Aren't you a little concerned they might not be best pleased that you have exposed only the greatest secret in the world! Just think of the repercussions!

[edit on 9-7-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Not surprising that you'd be too lazy to look through the thread. You seem to be a very lazy debunker. All you do is parrot the party line & insult people. You don't even bother to post doctored pictures to support your untenable position that 2 guys w/ difft features & stature are the same. lol
Oh, & I've been wearing the same shoe size since high school. And I didn't grow 2 inches in my mid-20's. Neither did my eye color mysteriously change.

^ Faul's beaky nose

[edit on 9-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ok, here's pmexplorer:

This is an absurd and baseless theory b/c the media tells me that that's Paul. It doesn't matter that he has different features or that he's taller. If the TV, newspapers & magazines tell me it's him, it must be him. But just to settle things, I'll ask Sir Paul, b/c I'm sure he wouldn't lie about it.

Some people will believe anything they're told. You do realize that not everything on TV or in the newspapers is actually true, right? You have heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, right?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Faulcon,

I've been trying to think of something that would prove this to...(me at least). As you know when I first stumbled across this thread my initial reaction was that it isn't true ( how could it be ), but I always try to keep an open mind about everything. So I read the thread and I do see what you see now. That doesn't mean I believe what you believe but I do see what you see.

My problem is that these pictures are 40 years old and how do I know which ones have been edited and which ones haven't ? Someone could have edited any version of these pictures to fit their own point of view at any time. Not saying you edited them but you could be getting edited pictures and never even know it. Not that they are, but you never know.

I don't think any picture could definitively prove this. I mean a palm shot of both pre and post 67 Paul would help but even those could have been edited to fit the view of the poster.

The only way this could actually be proven is with fingerprints or a DNA test and neither of those are going to happen.

Instead of throwing the same pictures up and comparing them you have got to find new evidence. These old pictures just aren't enough. Either that or use your clear eye of observation for something you can prove.

You obviously have an emotional connection to this case and I doubt you will ever give it up, but maybe your skills could be better used on something else until new evidence arises.

I see you have been taking a beating for the last 2 pages of this thread. I hope you don't take this post in that way. I only mean to help not criticize.

The waters here are very murky, just the way "they" like it.

Also, I apologize for addressing you as Falcon in an earlier post.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Well first of all no matter what evidence you think you have, it is certainly a huge jump from Paul simply dying and being replaced, which could almost be believable, to a conspiracy involving the illuminati.

The fact is there were clues in their songs, but it's more than likely a practical joke more than anything else. Especially when the clues are spelled out literally, i.e. in Glass Onion "Here's another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul." Glass Onion of course being a reference to a smoking apparatus. If you don't think that people as well famous as they were/are, as intelligent as they were/are, and had inhaled as much as they did weren't above using a rumor to perpetrate a practical joke on a massive scale I think you would be very wrong.

Besides with a screen name like yours, you clearly have a narrow field of vision on ATS, and have come here to sell this theory, and this theory alone. People who come here with that kind of mindset tend to not be able to see anything besides what they want to see, and will only listen to people who agree with them, instead of listening to opposing theories to not only grow as an individual, but also intellectually.

Since a conversation with someone like yourself/ a conversation about a conspiracy theory which had been put to bed 30 yrs. ago (since it is baseless) isn't much to my liking, I will no longer post in this thread. Good day, and good luck to all of you.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The fact is there were clues in their songs, but it's more than likely a practical joke more than anything else.

This is actually one of the things that Makes me think whats wrong with some people.

Firstly Jokes do not last forever. There will always come a time where the said "joke" if taken to far will be irratateing. To the point where you will just end the joke. also something like this is to laugh about and not hate. If Faul was haveing a blast like this, he would easily anticipate stringing it on. However, He clearly doesnot want anything to do with it. the moscow interview ended where ? why ? Because he wanted to avoid it all together. What Joke do you fear ?

Secondly Lets start summing up examples of "Jokes" that have been perposefully done for over 40 years. Where are they ? and about dead people none the less.

So far the only person i can imagine, that would actually pull a joke off like that. would be Andy Kaufman. I believe even he could not keep it up that long without giveing in to makeing it a greater event.

The "Joke" Theory unfortunetly has caved in on itself. Both Lennon and George are dead. Faul is realy the only bearer of it. And I would bet top dollar if he could just come out and rid himself of this event he would do so in a heart beat.

I realize though if he came out with, Even though many will be in shock.. Others will think lawsuit.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Bldrvgr]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Bldrvgr]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yeah, really funny "joke." I agree that is a lame explanation for PID.

My problem is that these pictures are 40 years old and how do I know which ones have been edited and which ones haven't ? Someone could have edited any version of these pictures to fit their own point of view at any time.

Some photos come from vintage magazines. Screenshots from videos are also good. I've already pointed out some doctored photos that are out there. Obviously, doctoring is a huge problem. How better to hide the truth than to take a picture of Paul & meld it w/ the imposter, or to use old pictures of Paul, stick a mustache on them, & present it ast "new"?

FrankenFaul: 1/2 Paul, 1/2 someone else

Recycled picture of Paul w/ a mustache stuck on it

People might think that this is just about Paul, but I can promise you that these mindgames are being played on people in other areas as well. I thought I already posted this article:

"When Seeing and Hearing Isn't Believing"
www.washingtonpost.com...

But if you don't like photos, then check out the video comparisons. He still doesn't look or act the same any way you cut it.

And I don't really care how rude or nasty people get. I don't exactly have the highest opinion of people who refuse to face the fact that Paul was imposter-replaced. Some of you really need to wake up to what is going on.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hey faulcon - If I missed it previously posted here, apologies - I've read most of this thread here and there - but am wondering whatever was supposed to have happened to Faul if/when he became Paul?

Also, I don't recall anyone mentioning the possibility of cloning.

I have looked at these pictures and am less convinced than not - but that doesn't mean he wasn't replaced. They've had cloning technology for decades, probably by the 1940's. Val Valarian's Matrix I, II, III were massive compilations of photographic evidence of clones among other things and showed how the part might be different all of a sudden, and he suggested particularly paying attention to the ears, as he claims 'they' don't. So if he was a clone, his DNA would be the same and so would his voice which by some definitions here would be proof positive he never died, not considering cloning.

So try comparing, if possible, ears ? That could be interesting...

If they could surgically alter this other guys face to look like Paul, they could also shorten/lengthen his legs to match his height so that doesn't one make sense to me (that if he was replaced by a taller guy why they would shorten his femur a few inches).

And if anyone has looked into the real history of rock and roll and actually read and listened to their own interviews, it is teeming with illuminati manipulation. The satanic (their word for it, not mine) and sexual and hardcore beats and decibels in rock music is totally intentional - because of the illuminati. The illuminati are in your face and is common knowledge these days - they even sell t-shirts I hear now about Bohemian Grove...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Well first of all no matter what evidence you think you have, it is certainly a huge jump from Paul simply dying and being replaced, which could almost be believable, to a conspiracy involving the illuminati.

The fact is there were clues in their songs, but it's more than likely a practical joke more than anything else. Especially when the clues are spelled out literally, i.e. in Glass Onion "Here's another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul." Glass Onion of course being a reference to a smoking apparatus. If you don't think that people as well famous as they were/are, as intelligent as they were/are, and had inhaled as much as they did weren't above using a rumor to perpetrate a practical joke on a massive scale I think you would be very wrong.

Total nonsense.

Besides with a screen name like yours, you clearly have a narrow field of vision on ATS, and have come here to sell this theory, and this theory alone. People who come here with that kind of mindset tend to not be able to see anything besides what they want to see, and will only listen to people who agree with them, instead of listening to opposing theories to not only grow as an individual, but also intellectually.

That's awfully presumptuous of you. You seem to know people's motivations just based on their screen name. Is it with this same way of thinking that you approach a topic such as Paul McCartney being replaced by a double? Sure seems that way.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by SednaSon]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
but am wondering whatever was then supposed to have happened to Faul if he became Paul?

I'm not sure I understand the question. Paul probably died/was killed & Bill or whatever his name is became Paul. He's still pretending to be Paul to this day...

Also, I don't recall anyone mentioning the possibility of cloning.

Well, that has been posited before, but not on this thread. I don't think it's a clone b/c Faul doesn't look like Paul enough. He has different eye color, the shape of his face is different, his nose is longer, & he's about 2 inches taller than Paul was, just to name a few of the differences.

And if anyone has looked into the real history of rock and roll and actually read and listened to their own interviews, it is teeming with illuminati manipulation. The satanic (their word for it, not mine) and sexual and hardcore beats and decibels in rock music is totally intentional - because of the illuminati...

Yes, this is very true. Case on point:

The repeating sound pattern induces the hypnotic state of mind that is similar to day dreaming, thus clearing the mind of all thought so that the message can be implanted in the unconscious without resistance. " It is important to note that the lyrics of many rock songs are not clearly distinguishable consciously. When you do not hear the message clearly, you cannot make the conscious choice to accept or reject it. When you cannot make that choice or when that choice is taken away from you, the message is programmed directly to the subconscious, thus circumventing analysis and choice in accepting the content of the message.

Sixties rock superstar Jimi Hendrix said: ‘You can hypnotize people with music, and when you get them at their weakest point, you can preach into their subconscious whatever you want to say.’

"The Illuminati Formula: Chapter 8 The Science of Body Manipulation and Programming

www.whale.to...

They've had cloning technology for decades, probably by the 1940's.

According to Stewart Swerdlow, the 1st cloned human was in Germany in 1927, in USA at MIT in 1967.

Val Valarian's Matrix I, II, III were massive compilations of photographic evidence of clones among other things and showed how the part might be different all of a sudden, and he suggested particularly paying attention to the ears, as he claims 'they' don't. So if he was a clone, his DNA would be the same and so would his voice which by some definitions here would be proof positive he never died, not considering cloning.

So try comparing, if possible, ears ? That could be interesting...

The ears are different. While Paul's ears are attached, Faul's seem to be like some sort of Mr. Potato Head plastic attachment.

If they could surgically alter this other guys face to look like Paul, they could also shorten/lengthen his legs to match his height so that doesn't one make sense to me (that if he was replaced by a taller guy why they would shorten his femur a few inches).

I don't know, but Faul is taller than Paul was. I guess they figured no one would notice, and they were pretty much right. Well, except for back in 1969 when people almost figured it out. I guess people watched less TV back then...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Sorry the question wasn't clear - Whoever it was that supposedly became Paul (Bill?) - what was the cover story as Bill wouldn't be living his life anymore since he's living as Pauls - so I was wondering what cover story was used for Bill's disappearance? Did Bill apparently die in an accident? Or move to the jungle never to be seen again? Because now that he would be living as Paul, his previous life would not longer exist becuase he's not playing dual roles?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Whoever it was that supposedly became Paul (Bill?) - what was the cover story as Bill wouldn't be living his life anymore since he's living as Pauls - so I was wondering what cover story was used for Bill's disappearance?

Oh, who knows? I suspect he was recruited from some intell outfit, tho. I know some people will find this absolutely shocking, but intell agents assume false identities all the time. They even (gasp!) pretend to be other people.

Or move to the jungle never to be seen again?

It's funny that you mention the jungle. Faul went to Kenya in late 1966 w/ Mal Evans. There are some people who think the song "Bungalow Bill" is about that trip.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SednaSon

Actually is is not all that presumptuous of me, you spend enough time here and you see it happen again and again. His screen name is less of an online identity and more of a singularly focused statement. Those people generally only have a narrow focus here. If you doubt it, go ahead and look at his posting record, over 2/3 of what he has posted has been on this thread and this thread alone.

The other problem is that he deals in absolutes where there are none. I at least acknowledge the fact that it is possible Paul was replaced, I just find it very unlikely. What I proposed was simply dismissed as nonsense by yourself and Faulcon without any type of intelligent conversation to back it up. Those who cling to absolutes without real proof, and lash out at anyone who disagrees is the scariest kind ignorant. Islamic extremists, some pro-lifers, the extreme David Icke followers all exhibit this same brand of ignorance. If you choose not to see this fact you are the one whom refuses to open your eyes, not anyone else.

I wasn't planning on posting again; I just felt it was necessary to defend myself since I was treated so rudely for expressing my opinion. Have fun.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Ok, here's pmexplorer:

Hold on, Paul wasn't responsible for the Gulf Of Tonkin aswell was he?

Ok here's faulconandsnowjob (whats that username about by the way?)

Paul McCartney is definitely deceased as I am gullible enough to believe
every Macca is dead related theory going no matter how ridiculous or
lacking in evidence.
I will post picture after picture exclaiming things like different eye and hair colour, different facial feature shapes and sizes etc and will hope to
make other believe my guff by linking this with the Illuminati who I really know very little about except that they were bad people who did bad things.
Despite the fact that the pictures I use to make my points might be completely different periods in Beatles history when of course their fashion and personal styles changed endlessly, shot in all kinds of locations and poses in different lighting with selective editing. Despite Paul's jawline, lips, teeth, smile, voice, instrument playing and singing never changing I will cling to the vain hope of actually making others believe this utter tripe.
I cannot really explain why they wanted to do away with Paul or indeed cover up his death/murder nor can I explain how they found a near perfect lookalike who manged to actually fool Paul's own father, daughters Stella Heather and Mary aswell as his bandmates (unless they were in it too)
extended family, neighbours, friends, business acquaintances, fellow musicians, George Martin, Brian Epstein and the millions and millions of fans worldwide to this day.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Add this one to the list of differences: Faul's freckles. This is where they're located on his face:

The freckles were removed when "Strawberry Fields Forever" was colorized, but you can see them in the black & white version.

Paul didn't have those freckles.

The devil is in the details, huh? lol

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think the difference in height is very concrete - what's the explanation for that?

I also think there are many strange things going on around and Paul being replaced would pale in comparison to other stuff - they have the technology to do this, so that (to me) means it's possible... whether or not he died and was replaced, who knows for sure.

As for getting his friends and family on board (if this is true), that wouldn't be difficult either - brainwashing, threatening, getting them on board convincing them it's best for the world, etc. It happens all the time at upper levels. We have no idea who is real anymore, literally since cloning is so effective and as I understand it routine these past decades.

But I'm still curious about Bill's life - he must have grown up somewhere? Had some kind of record of his existance? So where is he today? Where was he decades ago when the rumors started? Do you or anyone know his full name to check? If he is alive and well somewhere, that's one thing. If he was alive and well somewhere and now he isn't, that's another thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Re Heather and children, didn't all this supposedly happen before they met so that Heather would have only known the pretender??

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
No one is really sure what Faul's name is, but some think it's William Shepherd or Campbell. There are some clues, such as "Billy Shears" on Sgt. Pepper, "Bungalow Bill," George & John referring to "Beatle Bill" in "Imagine," etc.

Paul Aug 19. 1966

Bill's transformation into Faul:

In Kenya w/ Mal Evans Nov 1966:

Dec 1966 outside EMI Studios

Jan 1967

Feb 1967 - LIFE mag stills

March 1967

April 1967

June 1967

Aug 1967

Sept 1967 - MMT - w/ green eyes

Faul w/ the black carnation

Aug 1969

Nov 1969

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Re Heather and children, didn't all this supposedly happen before they met so that Heather would have only known the pretender??

Yes, the switch was made sometime after Aug 19, 1966 & before Nov 1966. Have you seen this interview?

Heather Mills says in this interview that happened during the divorce: “You know why I’ve left you. Protect me & I will say nothing.” Something so awful happened - beyond belief. Someone she had loved betrayed her immensely, & not infidelity. Says people don’t want to know what the truth is b/c they could never handle it. They would be too devastated.

She said in another interview that she'd put evidence in a box & given it to a friend in case anything happened to her.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

But I'm still curious about Bill's life - he must have grown up somewhere? Had some kind of record of his existance?

Like I said before, I suspect an intell connection.

In 1978, [Lyndon LaRouche] wrote that "The Beatles ... were a product shaped according to British Psychological Warfare Division (Tavistock) specifications, and promoted in Britain by agencies which are controlled by British intelligence." ...
en.wikipedia.org...

Most people recognize the Satanic hand sign which John Lennon is making at the bottom right; but, few people realize that the "ok" sign which Paul McCartney is making at the bottom left is also very Satanic. The "ok" sign is actually three 6's, each of the three vertical fingers forming an individual 6. 666!
The cover of the Sergeant Pepper's album by the Beatles showed a background of, according to Ringo Starr, people "we like and admire" (Hit Parade, Oct. 1976, p.14). Paul McCartney said of Sgt. Pepper's cover, ". . . we were going to have photos on the wall of all our HEROES . . ." (Musician, Special Collectors Edition, - Beatles and Rolling Stones, 1988, p.12). One of the Beatle's heroes included on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's was — the infamous Satanist, Aleister Crowley! Most people, especially in 1967, did not even know who Crowley was — but the Beatles certainly did.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/aleister_crowley.htm

Secret Agent 666 - Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence And The Occult
www.rense.com...

Faul wearing the Ontario Provincial Police patch - is that where they recruited him from?

Reference to this character on the right from the White Album at 3:00 in "Free as a Bird"?

At ~ 2:

Faul doing "Live and Let Die."

Faul says he'll now be w/ CIA in this back-masked song:

CIA reference in "Dig It":

Faul in "Spies Like Us":

This series talks about the military, intelligence & Illuminati connections in the entertainment industry.

"Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation"
Dave McGowan
davesweb.cnchost.com...

Could this be a reference to Project Bluebird?

BLUEBIRD
Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality by Psychiatrists
By Colin A. Ross MD
www.wanttoknow.info...

I guess "I'm an artichoke" didn't have quite the same ring to it. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join