It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I dont think this guy is given enough credit,especially knowing he left the Moody Blues in October of 66.I think he is definately used musically but also helped looks wise while the permanent impersonator was having surgery and getting comfortable in his new persona.

Faul even took Denny with him to Wings to preserve the sound.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jimstradamus]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jimstradamus]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
I didn't realize you are somewhat internet famous faulcon. I was reading another website and they called you " The Worlds Leading Researcher on this Matter", Congratulations.

I can think of a far more befitting title but I'd rather not get banned just yet.

Originally posted by jimstradamus

Oh dear, we have another now.

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Aren't you involved in 9/11 truth? Why do you do it? For internet notoriety?

'involved in 9/11 truth'' - excuse me? If involved means 'interested' then
yes I am or at least I was in my early ATS days as it was one of the events that led to me to this site. What's that got to do with this subject matter? For internet notoriety? no, what would make you think that? I have never started a ridiculous theory like this and used dodgy photo comparisons and privately generated youtube videos like that rubbish
you posted a page or two ago which consisted of a messy montage of shots
with a voiceover which I hope for your sake you don't consider evidence.
I also don't have a youtube channel and don't contribute to endless internet forums hoping to prove lies like this one you are trying to perpetuate.
I posted photos of Sir Paul dating from 1965 to 1968 which illustrate the only differences in that time were natural aging and difference in hairstyle.
His voice didn't change, his smile didn't change, the way he sings and performs didn't change and he DIDN'T die.
But best of luck in your quest to prove different, I imagine a few years down the line you'll have moved on to some other conspiracy site to 'spread the word' to the gullible souls there.
And you can spare me this whole 'I'm preaching to those who are not led / misled by the media/mainstream' nonsense.
That's your bog standard 'truther' signature right there. Here's some advice don't insult the intelligence of others just because they happen to disagree with you. You took offence at me calling you out and exposing this thread for what it is, a sham, yet you fail to see the hypocrisy when you label Sir Paul a fraud. You call yourself (correct me if I'm wrong) a Beatles fan yet you don't even seem to know very much about the some of the most well documented stories concerning the personal relationships between Paul & John. yet you can speculate and offer up your own take on the matter to fit your agenda whichever way you choose. Of course his family,friends, colleagues, bandmates and all the people who dealt with him through his profession were all brainwashed and fooled by a stooge aswell right? Wow, the wonders of plastic surgery in the mid 1960's

[edit on 12-7-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SednaSon
I saw this photo on the David Icke website.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by SednaSon]

That comparison is one of Sunkings hoaxes. He didn't match up the pictures sizes, plus the Pepper pic is from the CD cover inlay which is streched! (all heads, also John , George and Ringos are streched there!)

This is a proper fade:

Thats the same guy!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by diabolo1
That comparison is one of Sunkings hoaxes. He didn't match up the pictures sizes, plus the Pepper pic is from the CD cover inlay which is streched! (all heads, also John , George and Ringos are streched there!)

This is a proper fade:

Thats the same guy!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e2b1e4bac1d.gif[/atsimg]

Yep indeed it is...But I wouldn't expect them to yeild..I pointed out the fact that the faces are identical and follow the facts of human anatomical aging etc... So I wouldn't expect them to say your right, even though you are.

This is NOTHING to do with 'truth' and everything to do with perpetuating a known proven hoax for the sake of noteriaty. There are non so deaf as those who do not want to hear.

What I see are insults thrown at anyone who dares to disagree and posts burried with a stream of photos as fast as possible...sure signs that someone knows there argument is flawed.

So as there is no hope of them admitting this fact. I found the idea that if you cant 'spot this' that you cannot observe or see well enough hilarious bearing in mind I teach large sections of the cgi world. If I couldn't then I wouldn't be as known as I am in those circles.

I'm out of this thread..good luck with your dellusions. Its fake and whats more you know in your heart thats a fact and no amount of bull is going to change that fact no matter how much you try.

Wayne...

[edit on 12/7/2009 by the secret web]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
May 1966 vs. February 1967

Yeah, that's obviously the same guy. People's noses can grow like that in 1 year in their mid-20's. Sure they can.

Sedna, I stumbled across these links last year quite by accident:
digilander.libero.it...
digilander.libero.it...

When I first started looking into it, I thought it couldn't possibly be true. I don't know why I thought it wasn't possible, b/c I knew they'd lied about 9/11 & JFK, but I really expected my research to show that Paul was the same. Well, he wasn't. Sadly.

I don't know how people can look at this & think they're both Paul:

It reminds me of what Arnold Schwarzenegger's head did in "Total Recall" when he was exposed to the Martian atmosphere.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

'involved in 9/11 truth'' - excuse me? If involved means 'interested' then
yes I am or at least I was in my early ATS days as it was one of the events that led to me to this site. What's that got to do with this subject matter? For internet notoriety? no, what would make you think that?

You're interested in spreading the truth about something & it's not to gain notoriety? You can't imagine that someone else might want to do the same thing? I'm sorry if you don't agree w/ me about PID, but there are a lot of people who don't agree w/ you about 9/11 being an inside job.

I have never started a ridiculous theory like this

Like I said before, I didn't "start" this theory. It started long before I was even born - back in 1967.

and used dodgy photo comparisons and privately generated youtube videos

I guess you didn't bother to read what I posted on US federal law & forensic science.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I don't know how people can look at this & think they're both Paul:

It reminds me of what Arnold Schwarzenegger's head did in "Total Recall" when he was exposed to the Martian atmosphere.

lol. you are really trying to convince people with that ridiculous fade?
That one has been debunked years ago as a typical hoax of sunking as i just posted above.

everybody eho is interested should visit that link here:

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

that fade from faulcon is debunked very nicely there (plus other parts of the PID legend)

Enjoy the truth!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Doing a comp of Paul w/ a doctored photo of Faul isn't very convincing.

Some clues:

The date "1 ONE 9 HE DIE" appears on the Sgt. Pepper drum, which is 11/9/HE DIE, or September 11th, 1966 HE DIE

Faul w/ the black carnation from "Your Mother Should Know" from "The Magical Mystery Tour." Faul's explanation was that they were out of red ones. Yeah, b/c black ones are just so common. lol

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
How exactly was this debunked?

I think some people on here might be suffering from face blindness.

Prosopagnosia, or face-blindness, is a neurological condition that renders a person incapable of recognizing faces. It is unrelated to the person's ability to see faces. Someone with perfect vision can suffer from prosopagnosia.

In the normal brain there is a center that is dedicated to face recognition. Prosopagnosia arises when that special center becomes damaged or is otherwise unable to perform its function...

Prosopagnosia
www.prosopagnosia.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
You call yourself (correct me if I'm wrong) a Beatles fan

Yes, I'm a Beatles fan - when Paul was still in the band. There are some absolutely brilliant songs. Genius, imo.

yet you don't even seem to know very much about the some of the most well documented stories concerning the personal relationships between Paul & John.

Well, you're one to talk about not knowing much. You seem to have missed the whole part where Paul got replaced. That is kind of big. And anyway, those stories are just that - stories. Can you even be sure they're true stories? George Harrison once said 98% of what is written about the Beatles isn't true. If they're not going to tell you Paul was replaced, & if they doctor photos, what can you believe?

Makes me think of this interview:

Of course his family,friends, colleagues, bandmates and all the people who dealt with him through his profession were all brainwashed and fooled by a stooge aswell right?

No, of course, they weren't fooled.

8. Their first means of dealing with opposition is to buy it off. To any group as rich as the Illuminati, a few million dollars are nothing.

9. Next they try threats. Danger to possessions, status or loved ones has dissuaded many a would-be foe of Illuminati schemes.

10. And, of course, murder is an ancient political weapon. The Illuminati have been responsible for some of the most shocking assassinations of modern times.

11. They also replace people with doubles. For many years they recruited look-alikes who would serve their ends. Now they are perfecting cloning technology that will let them replace anybody.

12. Those who can't be dealt with any other way are discredited or driven mad.

The Illuminati FAQ
by Abner Whateley
www.chaosmatrix.org...

Do you remember what I posted about Mal Evans' suspicious death? Did you watch the interviews w/ Heather Mills? What about this strange interaction btw Faul & Paul's dad?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
lol!!

that Illuminati FAQ is hillarious!!

You've got to read the whole thing:

www.poee.org...

HAHAHA

5. They control the schools in order to make sure that young people learn to enjoy strange tuneless music and weird outlandish games, and that they dress oddly.

20. And some of them are in touch with aliens from outer space. Some of them ARE aliens. Why would ``advanced beings'' want to meddle with the affairs of Earthlings? Good question. 21. Worse, some of them have actual magical powers and are in league with forces from . . . elsewhere. Great huge beings that are madness to look upon, or tiny, malicious things that glare and gibber from dark corners. They have pins and dolls; they know old names.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

How exactly was this debunked?

Yeah, exactly.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Go read this:

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

Everything is there.

1. The cd inlay pic is streched

2. Sunking (the hoaxer) streched it even more

3. The pictures are not lined up properly, the pepper pic is just much bigger, so it appears as if his head would grow.

4. it's a hoax

5. also well explained here:

www.tlcgraphic.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by diabolo1

5. also well explained here:

www.tlcgraphic.com...

This site was quite interesting, bypassed the wording junk though. Litteraly on some of them shows the real difference off, Even with them stretching it. Obviously they to go on the hopes that other people are morphing the pictures while they do the same to fit thier view. But it does bring in more perspectives. Quite sad on the limited selections though. Then again The ability to match all the pics and someone believe they are the same person is impossible, so the selection will have to be specific pictures.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Bldrvgr]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The CD inlay picture is stretched... So, you admit that pics have been tampered w/. I suppose all the pictures of Faul have been stretched - even the videos. Really? You're going to go w/ that argument? ok... lol

Looks like the same long, thin face to me. Paul had a round face.

I realize that this is an exceedingly difficult concept for some people to grasp, but when the faces don't match, it's not the same person. Not to mention when one is taller than the other. Oh, & has difft colored eyes. lol

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Oh dear, we have another now.

If by another you mean me being a believer of this theory then...

Yes and no.

I dont really believe Paul died in 1966.

I do however think its obvious that he was doubled.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Paul has more white to his eyes than Faul does......On every pic the younger paul has more white to his eyes.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Has anyone ever explained the picture where it looks like his ear is falling off?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

I agree this doesn't look like the same guy.

Well gee ain't that a shocker!

This is easily the most ridiculous thread going on here at the moment.

But I admire your persistence, I'd accuse you all of simply trying
to accrue ATS points but they are sadly no more so it seems
this is just one big exercise in attention seeking amongst a small
group of likeminded individuals.

Post picture of Paul McCartney / Post other picture of Paul McCartney.

Highlight some barely noticeable irregularity to purposely draw peoples attentions to such as bigger cheeks, a larger forehead (lol!) or a larger
nose (suppsoedly!)
Get your buddies to star your post to make it look at least somewhat creditable, return the favour when they reply supporting your theory
with a 'Gee faulcon' I never noticed that ridiculous difference that
you've just manufactured, wow we are really onto something here,
soon the world will know that Faul lives and managed to fool
not only the millions of fans (millions of seemingly dumb fans as the only intelligent ones who have worked it out(who call themselves 'fans') post in this thread) but also his fellow band members, his FAMILY and FRIENDS,
business colleagues aswell as the hundreds and hundreds of musicians and
fellow artists who knew Paul closely.

I'm off to start one of my own, I'm calling it 'Ringo my arse, Pingo was the real Beatles drummer, read it all here!'

I reckon I will start my showing pictures of Ringo from 1962 compared
with 1967, I reckon by then there should be enough physical differences
given the way, y'know that fact of life how people actually physically change as they develop and grow older, that I can come up with at least a dozen
differences to start with.
Also he gave it away in 'Don't Pass Me By''
"I wonder where you are tonight
And why I'm by myself
I don't see you ..."

Here he is clearly saying that when he by himself that it's not really
him.
I'm telling you man, the truth is out there.

LOLOLOL I seek no attention . Attention from people I don't even know?

Can you people see what he is doing? He is just coming into this thread and trying to make us look like crazies or something.

I am a normal non attention seeking individual who just notices things differently than others possibly....I see what I see ......And not because I want to see it.

I love the Beatles and want this Faul guy to be the Real Macca.......But after reading everything on this thread and all the links provided, I must admit to myself that this is not the same guy..........A GREAT look a like but not the same.

We don't know why though and that is the hardest part....Don't assume you know....

Don't come in here and call us names and put labels on us that just are not true.
People like you ruin good threads, good ideas, people's spirits and are just mean.

It's ok to have an opinion but present facts and debate what is presented don't just come in here for a little name calling. Seriously Grow up a bit alright

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Paul has more white to his eyes than Faul does......On every pic the younger paul has more white to his eyes.

Interesting observation I haven't seen anyone make before.

Has anyone ever explained the picture where it looks like his ear is falling off?

Leprosy? j/k No, they haven't. They haven't explained the height discrepancy either.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join