It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
TomTbones,

The polar opposite of blue is not black. it is white. Even thought black and white are not considered colors, they are shades.
And I woukd think of Lucifer as the most handsome man in existence. If he was that beautiful as an angel, hes probably still as beautiful.
Not with a forked tail, devil horns and red skin.

Not sure about these BEKs. Dont know much about them yet...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I found a thread of BEK experiences that was started a few years ago...
www.ghostchatter.com...

There are 4 pages of diolog there spanning almost 1 year.

Another thread from '04... www.thesoulelement.com...

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Nemithesis]

Really starting to churn up some talk on this subject now... another thread with more links and keywords to search out... amityvillehorror.com...

One more...
www.ghosts.org...

Interesting terms: Jackboot. Lilith, Adam's first wife, and Mother of Monsters.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here's my story and I will try to make it as detailed and clear as possible. I remember this vividly, almost as if it was a movie.

This happened about 5 years ago.I went to the mall with my friend Tonia. We went at about 8pm, while we were walking around I saw this guy around my age. I don't know what it was about him, but I knew that I had to meet him. I walked over to him and introduced myself, we went to the local resturant in the mall and sat down. We found out we had a very keen interest in the paranormal. Tonia was urging me to leave because she had a funny feeling about this guy. So I said good night, muttering for him to stick around. I walked her to her car, went to mine and then swung around and picked him up.

It was his idea to go to a local field, which I had never been to, never heard of and cannot find my way back to to save my life. I drove into the middle of the field, he told me to turn off my lights, roll up the windows and lock the door. He particularly stressed locking the doors. So I did. The only light on in the car was the little neon clock. Anyways.. We began talking, but I was getting distracted almost immediatly. I can't explain to anyone who isn't sensitive to energy what this felt like. I looked over at him because he had stopped talking and it almost seemed as if his eyes were glowing in the clock light.

At that point he began telling me that I was "an antenna to the paranormal". I was still pretty distracted and asked him to repete himself, which he did. BY this point I was getting very flustered. I told him that there was something out there ( remember the lights are off so I can't see anything), and whatever it was, wants us to leave. NOW! He talked over me and began telling me things about myself that no one could have known, about my inherant fear of my closet (which I've never told anyone about), about how he knew that I had had paranormal experiences since I was a child, that it happened to me because I was an "antenna". As the time is going on, I'm getting more and more flustered. By this time I know that I am tresspassing on someone's ground and they want me the $!^# off. It wasn't even in my frame of mind to ask him how he knew these things. I just wanted to leave.

The entire time we were talking he was staring at me, and looking in my eyes when I wasn't trying to peer around. At this point I looked over at him and I saw his gaze drift past me over my shoulder and out of the window. He smiled a little smile and told me to look behind me. I said no.. I knew without a doubt that something was there. Just KNEW. He repeted himself. So I turned very slowly bracing myself for what the hell was there.

There it was (At this point, I had never heard of these things).. a child.. around 10 years of age.. standing right outside my car door, with the same dreamlike smile on his face. I was frozen.. and it approached the car, smiling the entire time. It placed it's hands and face on the window, so that it's forehead was resting on the glass, and just stared at me. Despite the strange smile, I felt absolute HATE radiating from this being. I looked back at the guy I was with and he too had the same smile, he leaned over and went to place his lips on my neck like a kiss, but that was no kiss damn it. He bit.. and it wasn't a nibble, he full on bit INTO my neck, made me bleed and then withdrew. I looked back at the child.. and that's when I noticed it.. the eyes. ALL black.. NO WHITE WHATSOEVER. It was an eyesocket filled with this liquidy blackness, then I just became overwhelmingly sick to my stomach. It began to knock on the window and I shook my head no. Then it began to grab the door handle and move its lips.. and I heard it right in my ear "let me in.." I shook my head no again, and at that point I couldn't take it any longer and hauld cheeks outta there.

CabalX, I'm interested in helping you with your research, I'm trying to do the same thing. Please contact me in anyway you see fit.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
By the by.. After that, I didn't contact that guy again. But he found me out.. and he took me on several other "adventures" where I saw things that could not have been possible.

Years later I moved to Florida, and I spoke to someone who had an experience with these things as well, she told me that I was lucky that guy in my car hadn't killed me, that he could have if he wanted.

About a year ago I went home, the first place I went was to my favorite resturant.. and lo and behold I saw him. He walked over to me and pulled my shirt away from my back (I have very distinctive tattoos there), and looked at my tattoos... muttered, I knew it was you. Then he walked away. Later that night I was going through my new cellphone's phonebook, and there it was.. his phone number. He's the only guy I know by that name.. just for the hell of it.. I called it.. and it was him. I hung up immediatly, deleted the number and luckily I have not heard anything from him since.... though I am moving back home in a few months, and I have the dreaded feeling that he will find me, just so that he can bring me on some new adventures... which always prove interested I daresay.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinity_IX
Here's my story and I will try to make it as detailed and clear as possible. I remember this vividly, almost as if it was a movie.

But the guy in the passanger seat , what happend to him ?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I saw him a few other times, bumped into him in places that I went to a lot at the time. But after the cellphone thing, I didn't hear from him again, and don't care to.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Did he force you on the adventures or did you go willingly?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As far as forcing him to go, I'd have to say no. I never intended on ever seeing him again, but he would turn up in the most personal of places.. he just showed up and told me that he had something to show me.. and I..just went. I just went, and saw what there was to see, whatever it was that he showed me. There was never any fight against him , or any doubts concerning him. He never asked me to go anywhere, he said "Tonight, we're going..." and then told me where.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Does this look familiar? I took this picture myself.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
No, it doesn't.

THIS looks familiar.

There is NO WHITE in the eye.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i dont think a kid would be joking with stuff like this.

the cheapest i could fin a full black lense was 140 bucks. unless your rich you shouldnt be buying contacts for that purpose. because im pretty sure for one running around in the dark with those is dangerous, there like sunglasses that tint light so running around in the dark ur bound to end up somewhere were u shouldnt be

thats why i keep a korean bb gun under my pillow......it doesnt have the little orange stuff on it an its full metal

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just started reading about BEK three days ago,
I wonder if anyone else in Europe has had an encouter with a BE-kid.

It sucks that there isn't much information about them, but if I had an encounter
I would like to ask the BE-kids my questions about them.

That is if they can answer at all. Hope it's a really stupid one that'll give all the information, but I'll most likely never see one since it doesn't happen too much "mysterious" things in Sweden.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by LightsOfHeaven]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Trinity, you said the guy you were with in the car bit you on the neck and you bleed. Did you make any comment about him biting you? And why after that experience would you continue to meet with him?
When you left and hauled butt out of there was this guy still with you?

I understand it was a creepy situation but there are alot of questions.
Perhaps by deleting him out of your address book you broke the connection physically too with him.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Trinity, you said the guy you were with in the car bit you on the neck and you bleed. Did you make any comment about him biting you? And why after that experience would you continue to meet with him?
When you left and hauled butt out of there was this guy still with you?

I understand it was a creepy situation but there are alot of questions.
Perhaps by deleting him out of your address book you broke the connection physically too with him.

No, I understand why you ask. I've been asked A LOT of questions about him.

I never made a comment about him biting me, it almost seemed like a non issue when he did it. When he bit, there was a wierd floaty feeling, like my entire body was floating, and when he pulled away, that feeling left.

As far as continuing to meet with him, I think I mentioned in one of my lasts posts, that he would turn up in personal places - and then tell me we were going somewhere. I followed.. there was never a question or doubt about following him, it just seemed that I needed to go.. so I went.

Yes when I left the field he was still in my car.

Please feel free to keep asking questions.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wes Borland of the band Limp Bizkit must be one of these BEK's....or BEA's, seeing he's an adult.

[edit on 5/10/2006 by jeepin4x4girl]

Black eyed people are also portrayed by the cartoons from the band Gorillaz.

Check it out....this is their main cartoon.

I wonder if it's based on fact?

[edit on 5/10/2006 by jeepin4x4girl]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeepin4x4girl
Wes Borland of the band Limp Bizkit must be one of these BEK's....or BEA's, seeing he's an adult.

Wasn't that already discussed? That he had lenses

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't believed it was discussed in this particular thread. I know he has contacts, I was just being sarcastic.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The scariest thing I can find about these BEK's is that there isn't alot to find.
If they do exist then you'd think that there'd be more documentation on them...

I suppose they're like criminals in that aspect.
What I mean is, the ones you don't hear about are the ones of which you should be afraid. Such a level of efficency implied by the lack of resources scares me.

Assuming they are real and that they are preying upon the human race, then the fact that the reports only started in 1998 is espically unsettling.

That they could steal people away for whatever purposes they do, and without the notice of government and family members alike leaves quite a horrific "taste" in my mind.

What the BEK's are, and what they do are a complete mystery to me. However, I'd say if they are like what I've read about them, they are best avoided.
I'd even avoid talking about them, because of the slight chance that they are demonic.

If one ever comes to my door, I'll lock all the possible entrances into my house and start praying.

EDIT: Also, I've read that some people are feeling a "primal" fear of these things.
Now I'm starting to get it too. I have too look behind me every 3 seconds because I feel like I'm being watched by something through one of the windows behind me.
IT'S FREAKING THE HECK OUT OF ME!
I've been scared by some of the stuff I've read here before but this is different. The effect isn't wearing off.
I also feel the urge to warn my friends and loved ones, but they'd probably just shrug it off.
I'm not gonna sleep a wink tonight.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Voidmaster]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The fact that theres lack of documented cases/evidence may be because people who have fallen prey to these BEK's have died upon letting them enter their house or car and not living to tell the tale (scary thought, eh??).

For some reason, these accounts sound very credible to me. There seems like so much of a possibility of these "BEK's" existing. I rarely believe in anything without sufficient proof, but in this case, I really and truly believe in the existance of them.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The fact that theres lack of documented cases/evidence may be because people who have fallen prey to these BEK's have died upon letting them enter their house or car and not living to tell the tale (scary thought, eh??).

And that no one noticed the sudden vanishing of a person fallen to the BEK speaks of wide-spread mind alteration.
Which is one of the reasons I don't think they kill you. Whatever kind of power they have over the human race, I don't think they can accomplish any such wide-spread mind alteration for any length of time.

As to what they do to you...
I'm not sure I want to know.

For some reason, these accounts sound very credible to me. There seems like so much of a possibility of these "BEK's" existing. I rarely believe in anything without sufficient proof, but in this case, I really and truly believe in the existance of them.

Good, so I'm not the only one.
I've spent the past couple years sifting this section of the board and I'm a stickler when it comes to judging if something is real or not. Most of the time, I'll need more then just eye-witness acounts.
However, something in how these things are talked about and that they all behave in the same way...
It just speaks of truth and I can't help believe that they exist.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join