It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What I find strange is that all the accounts of this have been strangely concise.. as far as the eyes, getting permission to be allowed back in.

Personally, I have not seen them after what happened to me. Interestingly enough there ARE people who have seen them as many as three times.

Here's link to some stories. Mine is there as well.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
BTW jeepin' love your icon.. I love gir!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
However, something in how these things are talked about and that they all behave in the same way...
It just speaks of truth and I can't help believe that they exist.

Word.

The way in which they apparoach people is very strange...and believeable. And I also have to bring back the fact about what you said before, exactly how these BEK's carry out their "attack" or whatever they do with the people....I'd rather not know. Something in my gut tells me that these beings, or whatever they are, are fact, not fiction.

Originally posted by Trinity_IX
BTW jeepin' love your icon.. I love gir!

Thanks!

[edit on 5/15/2006 by jeepin4x4girl]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm.......the only Black eyed Kid I ever encountered was this one:

And boy was he ever scary looking!

Oh, and it is my theory that these Black Eyed Individuals must be Earthlings who have malicious souls residing in their bodies. I believe they must be the souls of rather deplorable, dishonorable, angry extra terrestrial creatures trapped in human bidies which may account foir the reason they like to instill fear in other humans just by their mere presence.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
The scariest thing I can find about these BEK's is that there isn't alot to find.
If they do exist then you'd think that there'd be more documentation on them...

I think this indicates that the existence of BEK is suspect at best. I doubt the reality of these sightings, but that's just me.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In researching the paranormal, one must treat it like any other scientific research. Collecting data, looking for common factors, differences, and possible other explainations. Based on what I have read about these BEKs, here is the beginning of my own research.

Common factors in BEK sightings:

1. Being approached by children/adolecents at unusual times in unusual places for kids to be.
2. All BEKs seem to appear dressed as normal kids, Unlike MIBs, who wear unusual clothing that is almost always black and overly formal.
3. All BEKS approach people who are inside of cars, houses, or buildings, showing a physical barrier of some sort, or who are just leaving a structure with doors to which the witness/victim is the only person present with access.
4. All BEKs request/demand that the witness/victim voluntarily let them in, even if the door is not necessarily locked.
5. None of the BEKs reported have actually physically tried to force their way in, such as breaking windows, trying to pick locks, or use weapons. In all cases, it seems vital to the BEK that the victim/witness must by verbal and physical consent, open the door/window to let the BEKs in.
6. All witnesses/victims report a severe unease/terror/instinctive fear of these beings when approached, even before viewing their eyes, a reaction which would seem illogical and irrational in the given circumstances. The fight/flight mechanism reported in just about every case is something associated with real, quantifiable dangers such as disasters, encountering a dangerous person with a weapon, or disturbing load noises. Being approached by kids who want rides/use of toilets should not in any normal person provoke these feelings of mortal danger, yet they occur in almost all cases.
7. Almost all reports, the victim/witness feels a sense of malevolence, hatred, and pure malice/evil from these beings, despite the fact that the BEKs do not show body language or verbal language that would suggest violent intent.
8. In most cases, BEKs seem to vanish without a trace.
9. The manner in which BEKs approach or ask their victims for aid/access is strange for kids or adolecents. The proper, coincise way the requests are delivered, the single minded intent, and the seemingly adult manner in which these "kids" talk to their victims and the manner in which they carry themselves is not normal for kids.
10. BEKs are reported in almost all cases in groups of two or three kids, with one kid being the leader and initiating contact, and the other kid seeming to take a more passive role. The lead BEK seems to be very confident and forceful of personality. He/she seems to radiate cold, malevolent, tangible confidence and single minded intent. The other BEKs seem to keep eyes averted, and tend to be slight nervous.
11. All BEKs, of course, have completely black eyes which do not seem normal, human, or artifical, just frightening.
12. Almost all victims have the deep instinctual feeling that they will be physically harmed or killed if they grant access to these BEKs, even if the BEKs do not show signs of malicous intent.
13. In all BEK cases, the single thing that these beings want is access to the victim's home/car/personal space. Money, valuables, services are not the target for a BEK as in almost every case of juvinile delinquency. Their motives are solely access.

Now, onto differences.

1.Though most BEK incidents occur at night, there are more than a few which seem to take place in broad daylight.
2. In most cases, the BEKs do not seem to give any reason for wanting access to personal space, and have very little dialoague with the victim. However, some cases the BEKs might give some sort of answer, like "collection".
3. Not all BEKs are kids. Some seem to be young adults. However, no reports of mature adults or elder BEKs are here.
4. BEK sightings follow no paticular geographic distribution.
5. The age, race, and sex of the victims varies.

So, from my two lists, one can gather a few conclusions about the BEKs and possible idenity/motives.

We see that the most important thing for the BEKs is to gain consentual access to the victims living space/car/workspace/personal space. or, one can conclude that these beings simply want consent and access to the victim's personal sphere of life. It seems these beings are impotent if you do not allow them in. We see this in cases where they BEKs could have easily forced entry into an open door as a person was exiting, yet the BEK seemed unable to pass the physical barrier without the permission of the victim/witness. The consent and permission of the individual is paramount. The BEKs may slap against door or glass in an effort to terrify the victim into compliance, yet they cannot pass through physical or phycological/implied barriers without the victim allowing them to do so.

Possible explainations (and my personal opnion of plausibility of each):
1. UFO alien entities. Unlikely. In my personal research into alien contact and abduction, unidentified aerial phenomenon occur along with the sighting, and the victim is often taken regardless if they consent or not. there seem to be no barriers to the abductors. People abducted also do not report feelings of hate and malevolence from the alien beings, instead, they report cold, methodical indifference.
2.Men in Black. Unlikely. Men in black are usually reported along with UFOs. They are also reported as being adults who are dressed overly formal, who drive new looking but older model vehicles. Often, the MIB behave in a manner that is very strange and sometimes mechanical, but rarely are they reported to be menacing or instinctively frightening. They also do not seem to be concerned with access to a person or their dwelling. they instead ask odd questions or give ridiculous warnings.
3. Vampires. Possible. However, their appearance in broad daylight would seem to suggest otherwise.
4. Demons. Very possible. The obsession of BEKs with consent and access to a person is not inconsistant with reports of demonic manifestations.

will continue in another post.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
To continue with my own conclusions of BEKs:

Possible Identifications:

5. Malevolent energies/spirits/ghosts. Very Possible. Perhaps some sort of vampiric/homicidal entity not demonic. very possible.
6. Hallucinations/fantasy/jittery nerves. Possible, but unlikely. The vast distribution and consistancy of the reports, plus the fact that many come from people not normally involved in the paranormal, seems to show a phenomenon affecting cross sections of society.
7. Hoaxes. Possible, but unlikely. Possibly kids with black lenses pulling some pranks. But unlikely. the wide geographic distribution, plus the consistancy of reports and lack of deviation from the norm, is inconsistant with kids, who would more than likely elaborate on their own personal pranks and becaught in the act.
8. Misidentitifaction. Unlikely. Although there are many people of ethnic origin who have dark irises that appear black, they are easily identified as being normal humans. I am yet to hear of people being afraid of philipinos, Indians, Blacks, ect (unless they are xenophobic or racist). The fact that mortal unease and danger are present in the victim suggest something different.

This is certainly a very interesting topic, and one worthy of further investigation. I shall continue to look for more reports of the BEKs on the net. I also agree this thread should be in the paranormal as opposed to cryptozoology.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here is a yahoo site dedicated to BEKs. You have to join to post, but can view the accounts without joining.

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is an account of a woman who actually LET the BEKs inside her house!! -Yahoo! Groups Message-

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draconica
This is an account of a woman who actually LET the BEKs inside her house!! -Yahoo! Groups Message-

Yeah, saw that one. Would be interesting to find out exactly what has happened to this individual since these BEKS were given access to her living space.

This is the only account I know of where the BEK was actually granted permission to come in. Perhaps if we find out what happened to her in the long term, we might have more of a clue to the nature of these beings.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Perhaps if we find out what happened to her in the long term, we might have more of a clue to the nature of these beings.

There is an email addy included...

Maybe someone should email her and see how she's doin'...if she's encountered any since then....

...I don' wanna do it! YOU do it!!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Very interesting post Skadi! Yeah, I've been looking at the forum for awhile. I'm amazed to see that some have encountered them 3 times

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
how bought an experiment

we all pitch in 2 bucks an buy someone a pair of BLACK SCLERA contacts. knock on peoples doors an see what happens. this should imediatly proove weather is plausible for this to be an elaborate hoax by teens. or a real para-abmormal,lol phenomenon(sp)

[edit on 18-5-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
How do you explain the fear to death that victims felt?? It's much more complex than black eyes!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There are some stories to read if you go to dogpile.com and search from there.

I just typed "black eyed kids"

Are these mostly recent accounts? Or has this been occuring for longer?

Troy

[edit on 19-5-2006 by cybertroy]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
i've been reading this thread over the course of a few days, and i gotta say...it concerns me. a lot of the stuff i read here i blow off as silly, as i'm neither superstitious, religious, or overly confident in the solidarity of the human mind. i've seen a few things that scared the willies out of me, but hallucinations happen.

upon reading this for the first time the other day, i felt a little trepidatious (sp?). i've been keeping my eyes open for these things, kind of hoping (i have the fight or flight response, but flight's been effectively eliminated) these things come looking for me. however, i spent the night at my girlfriends house and felt that i should warn her about this sort of thing, but then i immediately felt silly for feeling that way. just how i am.

anyway, here's my theory on these BEK's - either we've got dopplegangers (no idea why they would require permission to enter), some fashion of undead (impossible as far as i'm concerned), a religious sort of insurgence (demons), or an elaborate internet hoax. it doesn't explain why i felt the way i did upon reading this, but i honestly feel that there's a lot of exaggeration going on with most of this. i don't mean to offend anyone or discount their tales, but the paranormal is something i tend to be extremely skeptic about.

what i don't get is why nobody thought to lash out at these things. someone, somewhere has to have felt the fight reflex stronger than the flight.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Does this look familiar? I took this picture myself.

That's what my eyes look like, not completely black all the time. Kinda like looking in a mirror!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Being a skeptic is only natrual in any situation. I don't know about anyone else's story, but I know mine is true. I wish it weren't.

Everyone keeps coming back to these contacts. These contacts, as far as I know, were NOT available during the time period when I had my experience. As of RIGHT NOW the cheapest you can find them is for 140 bucks. I don't know any teenager that has the kind of money to spend on them, nor do I know of any parent that would indulge their child in something that assinine.

It's much more than black eyes that makes these kids terrifying. The eyes are just the topping on the cake. It's the feeling that you get from them. It's almost panic..

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
like i said, i can't believe that there isn't a single person who's first reaction upon reaching a panicked state being to lash out at the object of your disconcertation. there's gotta be something somewhere about someone trying to fight these things off.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
like i said, i can't believe that there isn't a single person who's first reaction upon reaching a panicked state being to lash out at the object of your disconcertation. there's gotta be something somewhere about someone trying to fight these things off.

It sounds like these creatures evoke so much fear in people, that it completely overrides the "fight" mode one might experience, sending the person immediately into "flight" mode.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join