<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
(testing board - please ignore)

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
paranormal.about.com...

Everyone may have already seen this but I found it at about.com paranormal newsletter. It sounds like a BEK story to me

Thanks,

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Jesus, that one was scarier than the previous ones, made my skin bump n hairs stod up. Thanks for that.

Note its on the same website as the last one i posted. ... Whether that means anything.

Oh no !! edit to say,,, its on page 23!!

If you dont know about 23 coincidences then scan the board for 23 and numbers and 1111 etc... oh and google of course. Even better.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
why is this topic here anyway it would fit better in paranormal?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I will have to pay attention from now on for the number 23. There is a lot of speculation on the significance.

Is it a code for those in the know? Or is it more a mathmatical or numerology thing?

Thanks,

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
maths and numerolgy. metaphysics.. but please i dont wana ruin the guys thread and get loads more people comment... so hold it down
i just threw it in but it was personal... i just like sharing!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ahh, my bad
re: the possible thread threat,

But back to BEKs, I am curious, are these "kids" (be they demons, vampires, aliens, spirits, crypto creatures, etc.) fairly new to the paranormal / parapsychological scene?

I have only recently been hearing / reading about them. Not that that makes any great difference to the subject but I was wondering if I have just been missing out or are they a new phenomenon?

I am extremely interested in this subject and do look forward to future info, stories, accounts, etc. I hope to do more research on the matter as well.

Thanks,

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Tantricwolf, not read that on before.

Just a quick, mention that I will be away until 14/03/06. So please people, keep the thread alive.

Laters,

CabalX

[edit on 8-3-2006 by CabalX]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I had sex with a female black eyed, she was hot, am I gonna die

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Here's another BEK account from about.com paranormal newsletter. If I'm recycling a story that has already been posted I apologize.

paranormal.about.com...

Thanks,

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
No thats new, still on the same site as the previous tho.

If you lot havnt read the previous 1 from tantric, the girl in it had rotting flesh on her feet.. i thought that important..

Oh and the guy who slept with 1 was her eyes all black no white? whered u meet her? was she gone when you woke up?

[edit on 9-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
paranormal.about.com...

Here's another goodie from the paranormal at About.com.

Do BEKs age and carry on their eerie, evil ways? Or is this perhaps an adult counterpart?

Do we have to start calling them Black Eyed People? Are they even "people"? How about, Black Eyed Beings? Hmmm, a bit of a quandary I dare say.

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wow these are some of the scariest things I've ever heard of. I don't know about you guys but I'm going to start carrying garlic with me. Something about the fact that just reading the storys invokes an almost primal fear in me seems to give it more validity. Like we are afraid of even the idea of these beings at a cellular level. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
paranormal.about.com...

Yet another from About.com paranormal. (I apologize if this is a duplicate.)

This seems to be an older teen BEK. Again, this raises the question, do BEKS grow up? Starting to look like that way, yeah?

And if they are not aging are there different levels (ages) or categories of BEKs?

Who and/or what are they?:

If we say Vampires then we are in trouble as these guys are moving around free and easy.
If we say Cryptos then are they "breeding" and we are seeing the results as these beings age?
If we say Alien then what do they want?
If we say Ghosts then whay are we seeing these beings manifesting themselves in such a way?
And if we say Demons then, again, what do they want, really?

Ahh, so many curiosities so little time.

Thanks,

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi people; I'm a long time reader, first time poster....yadda yadda.

Anyway, this thread and subject is really bothering me for some reason and as such I have a coupla questions for y'all..

These BEK's, can they come in to your house if, say, your door is already open when you see them (there's been a good few stories of people NOT opening they're doors and so denying access) and also what happens if you meet them in street? Can they have their nefarious way with you then?

I only ask because, ridiculous as it sounds, I think I am developing a bit of a phobia for these wee bast**ds!! I'm a Postman here in good 'ole Blighty and as such, leave for work at 0400hrs. Now, I've been reading this thread from the beginning and since then, I've developed a real problem with walking out the door at that time. When I do leave, I have to 1st check through the door-peephole to see if there's anything on my doorstep and if all's clear, literally bomb-burst through the damn thing and run to my car and jump in and lock all the doors on the hurry up, before speeding off to work.

It is daft I know, however I have a real, genuine fear of suddenly bumping into one of these things at my front gate. So, as I said, can they 'have you' if your door is already open and can they 'have you' if you just bump into them?

Regards to all.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Very interesting, this is the first time ive heard of these BEK's. Personally I think that these could possible be demons looking for a place to manifest themselves. IE: A home or car. The bible makes numerous statements that tell that a demon must be invited by a person inorder for something to be possessed. The accounts remind me of my own experiences with ungodly beings, mainly the great paralyzing fear caused by only a glance.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The bible makes numerous statements that tell that a demon must be invited by a person inorder for something to be possessed

That's a good point the FS is making and one I entertained myself after reading through these posts. Maybe the intent isn't to kill the person after they let the BEK inside but rather possess the person instead.
Anyone see the movie Fallen with Denzel Washington? The idea was that Azazel (demon) could move itself between people by touching them. Hence keeping the demon alive inside the body of a person and possessing them.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
im thinking a little bit outside of the box with one, but it is just a theory,

what if these "kids" are just cursed and to get rid of it they must be invited in (because who would invite some1 like that in) i know it sounds strange but it can answer a few questions, like why they dont hide there appearance, and why u get the bad vibes when around them

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
have any of you guys seen that kanye west video, i forgot what it is called, i think it has something to do with diamonds, but there are a bunch of beks in there, obviously not real ones but imitations and something to look into to see if there is something is behind it or a purpose for them in the music video....by the way, i know alot of kids that read this think it would be funny to get all black eye contacts or whatever and start knocking on doors and try to scare people, bottom line, if anybody with black eyes comes into my view i will beat the living hell out of you till ya eyes pop out and crucify you in my yard. so don't be stupid.

p.s. Curiousity killed the cat

-hannibal

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Sorry not been about for a while, but have just been reading the posts.

Some good input, people helping me with the research, can they email me please, (you know who you are!) and we can try and get somehng put together.

Sorry for briefness, @ work!

Cabalx

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join