It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I know black eyed kids have been mentioned before on the boards, but it is something that is still fairly new to me.

I was just seeing if anyone had any experencies, that they would like to share.

Hopefully if we can get a few accountants in one place and we can start to look more closely, and maybe figure out what's going on with them.

I'm still very open minded about the subject, so any input would be great.

CabalX

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You must be talking about me back in high school

I did a google search and came up with some cool sites.

www.google.com...

Wiki gives a pretty good definition for BEK (black eyed kids)

[edit on 16/2/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the links.

I have read a bit about the subject, I'm just trying to get first hand experiences.

But, as always, links are good.

CabalX

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Dude, I love the Black-Eyed Kids. That chick is HOT.

Oh wait... that's Black-Eyed Peas. Nevermind

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here's one:
BEK thread

And another:
slightly newer BEK thread

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama
Dude, I love the Black-Eyed Kids. That chick is HOT.

Oh wait... that's Black-Eyed Peas. Nevermind

Really? I think she looks slghtly to symetrical..... Kinda like a gray.

But, back on track. The main theme I find intrestin about B.E.K's, is that in the first hand accountants I've read, is the fear they seem to inspire in grown men.

Here's the account that got me started:

www.ghosts.org/stories/tales/evil-kids.html

It might be be a hoax, it might have been debunked in this very forum. But I think it's a reliable source and a reliable story. (my 2 cents!)

Give it a read and tell me what you think.

CabalX

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
how come the black eyed kids never come to the projects?????? *lmao* i would love to see how far "it","they" will get walking thru my projects.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantoJuJu
how come the black eyed kids never come to the projects?????? *lmao* i would love to see how far "it","they" will get walking thru my projects.

lol.

"I need to use your phone, you must let me follow you home."

"Gat!" KA-POW!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I posted my experience with this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Kafer

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thanks Kafer!

I will check that out.

Anymore people, or maybe ideas one what they are? Vampires? Demons?

All thoughts welcome (well most thoughts, i'm still scared of that chick from the black eyed peas!)

Cabalx

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You are meant too end up dead if you invite them in i have just started researching them,it seems most of the victim's feel a evil aura of them,plus they wear the modern cloths of their age.

I am still investigating further though i find them very intresting.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Black eyed kids? You mean kids with the advacned form of Small Pox?(Eyes turn coal black)

Oh, different kind. Although it would be cool to have coal black eyes, just without the small pox.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
makes me wonder why the group did call themselves the black eyed peas anyway...

Ive never heard of these kids before and i found Brians story totally freaky (funny thats my name too)

When i first thought 'black eyes' / pupils... i thought maybe they were on Eeees? yknow cause ecstacy does that to your eyes? (ok just take my word for it
)

But all that stuff about 'let us in!! you have to let us in!! .. 'mister!' haha... thats just creepy.

I was passing an off licence the other night and there was a group of kids.. girls mainly 10 - 13 yo... ''please mister can you go in and get me a vodka orange!''

i wonder if she would have lured me home...
just aswel i said no i cant !

[edit on 21-2-2006 by syberkat]

Wig

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Kafers link above is slightly misprinted this is it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had never heard of this before, hardly surprising given how rare and unknown it is.

This is more related with paranormal than crypto though or at a stretch Aliens/UFO.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Pretty scary guys. I'm never gonna let one in my house. lol. Gonna keep my house all locked up and tight.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

This is more related with paranormal than crypto though or at a stretch Aliens/UFO.

I thought this might be the case, but was intwo minds when posting. I thought maybe Demons? So crypto?

CabalX

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It sounds like kid's on ecstasy to me too. Some people's pupil's completely expand to cover the um, coloured bit, so it looks like their eyes are all pupil. The feelings of instant empathy (I call it *chempathy*) associated with the drug may explain them approaching strangers in a disarming way. I know, I've certainly had "unique" experiences in convenience stores where complete strangers wanna party with me, people dancing to a dripping tap etc.

Are their any photo's? how far back in history have they been reported? Do they grow out of it, or do they become BEA's (Black Eyed Adults)?

Wig

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
They certainly are not very intelligent.

Ever heard of sunglasses?

and at least the boys gave a reasonable story to get in the car. The man at kafers house had no chance to get in

"can I come into your house" at least he could have said "can I use your phone?"

I know, I'm only joking....
The boys/car account implied an hypnotic effect...which would account for the lack of sunglasses.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't think there's any hypnotic effect. (Not as I see it I guess)

This is because of the amount of fear described, surely if you were going to hypnotize someone you'd take away there inhabitons/fear first.

But then again fear is a primal instinct...Damn confused myself!

Please someone help me get my head around this.

CabalX

[edit on 24-2-2006 by CabalX]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I had an experiance a few weeks ago and seriously, I dont think I've ever been so afraid in my life.I'm currently in school studying occultism and vampirology and I've seen some wierd and often frightening stuff in the past two years but never like this.

I was actually on my way to class three weeks ago tuesday and I was just about to leave my house and when I opened the door there was this boy just standing right on my step. He looked maybe 15 or 16 at the most and at first there didnt seem to be anything abnormal about him.

I told him he scared the # out of me and then asked him if there was something I could help him with. He said his car was broken down just up the street (we live in a fairly rural area) and he asked if he could come in the house to use the phone) then he smiled kind of. I said I was running really late and I could call from my cell phone but I really had to leave. At this point he said "No...I HAVE to come in an do it...can I come in your house?". I started getting nervous because being a 5'1 female home alone...its natural to be weary of strange guys on your step. I noticed the entire surface of his eyes
were completely black and I looked into them...or in the general direction of his eyes (it was hard to look straight at them) I felt extremely afraid...my palms actually started to sweat. I said...No, I dont think so...just telll me what street your on and I'll call a tow truck. He didnt answer after that...he just stood there staring at me which was making me even more afraid so I slammed the door and locked it. I dont know how long he stood outside the door because I was too afraid to look but I waited a good 30 minutes before opening the door again with my phone in my hand so I could call someone if he was still out there, and when I looked out the window he was gone. I RAN to my car jumped in, locked the doors and sped down the driveway just to get away from there . Not once did I look in my rear view mirror until I was a good 5 miles away from home...I dont know why.

Seriously...it was the worst I've ever felt in my life...if I ever see one ever again I'll probably have some sort of fear induced heart attack

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join