Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 2
20
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I can change my eye color at will, I guess I'll have to try for black now. Anyway, the kids could have had the disease Anirida, which makes the iris black.

Here's an example:
denverprnewsroom.com...




posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
I can change my eye color at will, I guess I'll have to try for black now. Anyway, the kids could have had the disease Anirida, which makes the iris black.

Here's an example:
denverprnewsroom.com...


but this guy at my door didnt have any white at all in his eyes...just black



posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Now, thats freaky.

I guess he was a stalker wearing contacts, or you had something supernatural trailing after you. Touching feeling, no?

Also, when I'm old enough I'm going to buy myself some perscription contacts that make my eyes completely black, just to freak people out. I'm gonna have an awsome time in High School.



posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
Now, thats freaky.

I guess he was a stalker wearing contacts, or you had something supernatural trailing after you. Touching feeling, no?

Also, when I'm old enough I'm going to buy myself some perscription contacts that make my eyes completely black, just to freak people out. I'm gonna have an awsome time in High School.


quite honestly this thing was NOT human....human energy has a very different feel to energy from anything else and this thing at my door just exuded this creepy fright inspiring energy...which leads me to belive that they could be some form of psi or emotional vampire or else some demon...there are many that need to be invited to enter a house and a very common sign of some sort of posession is blackened or reddened eyes



posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
tygress, thanks for your input.


If you don't mind, a few questions:

1) Where do you live, roughley don't need specifics

2) Where you tired, (I have to ask the following sorry.) drunk or on any medication?

3) Any neighbours? If so when you turned this "person" away did they get knocked doors.

Thanks in advance for answering these. And thank you for posting.

Come on then people, one down meny to go! Lets hear all your experiences then we can start gathering data. (Anyone that wants to help me look into BEKS please p.m me.)

CabalX



posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CabalX
tygress, thanks for your input.


If you don't mind, a few questions:

1) Where do you live, roughley don't need specifics

2) Where you tired, (I have to ask the following sorry.) drunk or on any medication?

3) Any neighbours? If so when you turned this "person" away did they get knocked doors.

Thanks in advance for answering these. And thank you for posting.

Come on then people, one down meny to go! Lets hear all your experiences then we can start gathering data. (Anyone that wants to help me look into BEKS please p.m me.)

CabalX


In answer to you your questions:

1. I live in Langley B.C. in Canada...its just about an hour and a half outside of vancouver...mostly a rural area

2. I was tired...but not to the point of seeing things or anything...and no not on any drugs/alchohol/meds.

3. I have mayve 4 neighbours on my street and to be honest I dont particularly care for three out of four families. In addition to this we rarely see eachother on the street and I havent yet asked around to see if they experianced anything.

anything else you wanna know?



posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thanks for you answers.


I was wondering if you could write me a proper statment. I want to start catalouge sightings and testmonies.

Gonna need some help with this, Tygress if you have the time or inclination, you wanna help. Or anyone else out there.

Cabalx



posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CabalX
Thanks for you answers.


I was wondering if you could write me a proper statment. I want to start catalouge sightings and testmonies.

Gonna need some help with this, Tygress if you have the time or inclination, you wanna help. Or anyone else out there.

Cabalx


sure...would be happy to help as I'm really trying to get answers or at least find out what it is these things realy are.



posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Black-Eyed kids? I have never heard of them. Do you mean the MIB? I may have had a MIB encounter, but I highly doubt it.



posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Black-Eyed kids? I have never heard of them. Do you mean the MIB? I may have had a MIB encounter, but I highly doubt it.


no they're different than MIB unless you can have an MIB encounter withough having seen anything UFO related cause the only time I MAY have seen a UFO is years ago...and even then theres the chance that it could have just been some wierd lightning or a meteor fragment or something



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
What is the whole point of them having to come into your house anyway? People would naturally freak out or find something "not human" about these entities because of the way they look naturally. On another note, they could have been extraterrestrial (have heard of alien's being in human form from time to time to blend in better)



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Tygress can you u2u me and we can get together a statement, we also have some one else helping.

Hopefully, we can start getting some more sightings in.

Thank you again tygress, for all your help so far, and hopfully in the future.

Cabalx



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
www.trekearth.com...

this kid looks normal though.......

whoops, double post. sorry.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Kerwin]



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kerwin
www.trekearth.com...

this kid looks normal though.......

whoops, double post. sorry.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Kerwin]


Tygress said there was no white at all in the eyes.. this kid in your link has whites. Hence it looks normal


[edit on 1-3-2006 by SilverSurfer]



posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CabalX
Thanks for you answers.


I was wondering if you could write me a proper statment. I want to start catalouge sightings and testmonies.

Gonna need some help with this, Tygress if you have the time or inclination, you wanna help. Or anyone else out there.

Cabalx



I'll help was gonna start up a Investigation anyway iv looked at tons of witnesses about them,they always seem too be invited in,one event was even in daytime but rest at night.



posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ok so I have a team off three people helping me now on the BEKS project I want to undertake. I need around two more if anyone wants in.

Still Need more sightings as well. Any out there?

CabalX



posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CabalX
Ok so I have a team off three people helping me now on the BEKS project I want to undertake. I need around two more if anyone wants in.

Still Need more sightings as well. Any out there?

CabalX


Yeh count me in. I have been doing a bit of a summery on my forum, i am not allowed to advertise though, they only allow you to put a link in you signature (understandably). These things do interest me, although i have never met one.



posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
paranormal.about.com...

from a previous google list somebody posted, il post more when i find them.


Need to think about why they need to be indoors to kill you.Thats if they do kill you, who knows? thats just what people feel.


So we need evidence of dead bodys found at home and in cars etc etc...


How about spontanious human combustion victims!?
joke. i duno, freaky deaths and freaky kids!


Oh by the way if anyone does see one and you have a camera phone, remember to take a photo before you run



[edit on 4-3-2006 by syberkat]



posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Oh my gosh
Black eyed kids !
Ah
Black eyed moms !
When my mom completely falls off her rocker
Shes just the devil !



And then I get this weird feeling
As explained
Like your terribly scared !
More scared than ever !
And you can just feel it !
Like in your gut !
And you dont want to mess with the person or anything !
Just stay as far away as possible !

Well... yeah
Thats my experience



posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
A big thanks for all the intrest from people wanting to help with the BEKS project. I think I have enough people now. (You all know who you are).

I'm hoping we can get some information togther within a week and start posting some research, don't expect pics, or a stunned BEK.

But hopefully what little we learn about this subject, we can pass on to everyone else.

So, as always, if you have any info to share, please post in the thread or if you don't want to make your self known to have had an encounter, u2u me and I will treat your story as confidential.

Your friendley neighbourhood,

Cabax





new topics
top topics
 
20
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join