It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
From my studies of them i dont believe they are a new phenomena at all i believe they are an old phenomena in a new form

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
im not saying i dont believe this, but i feel i must point it out because its glaringly obvious to me.

for those of you who spoke of the inexplicable fear before seeing the eyes:
the subconcious sees more than the concious does.

your subconcious works over 10 times faster than concious. this is proven in tests where a patient is under brainwave monitering, and an image is dropped in front of their eyes so quickly they dont recognise that there was even an image shown. brain waves occured much quicker in that test than with the same people being shown the image slowly enough to be seen. your subconcious could have picked it up and registered it before you actually look directly at them and see them. this would explain pure terror easier than "energy" or "auras" that skeptics are bound to jump on and tear apart.

i dont believe it is just a genetic anomaly, because then studies would have been done noticeably. doctors would have found out what caused it and we would be able to do a quick google search and know exactly what it was.
although i understand the part about eyes changing colours, mine do that slightly (green, hazel, brown, orange-ish brown)depending on lighting, and supposedly mood.

i must admit that these past 3 nights ive been looking into this almost non-stop, and am now afraid to go to the bathroom at night, as it is at the end of my hallway right at the door. i was also awake until 7 am yesterday because i couldnt fall asleep until i heard my mom in the living room getting ready so i knew i was safe (im 16, living at home)

also in this post and next post (it needs 2) i will tell you guys something i read that someone experienced in the last 2-3 days, which is what got my attention in the first place. plz ignore the spelling errors and mis-types, they arent mine.

My experience with the Black eyed kids Anonymous 11/15/07(Thu)23:22 No.341395
I'm posting here in the hopes of perhaps seeing if others have had similar experiences to what I've been going through for the last 2 months I'd say. I'd ultimately like to get some answers to this serious issue that I've been suffering from, and eventually find a solution to this problem.
As I had said before about 2 months ago this extremely horrific paranormal event began to occur. It was about 11 pm, shortly after every one had gone to bed and I was about to go to bed my self. I heard a very soft light knocking at my front door, at the time I thought nothing of it as I had just assumed it was one of my friends coming by to say hello or something (A lot of my friends are night owls).
As I began to walk closer to the door I suddenly got this feeling of dread, as though I shouldn't be going towards the door and most definitely should not open. Despite this how ever I pressed on, and slowly unlocked the door, twisted the handle and pulled the door back towards me.
As I began to open the door my heart raced even more so, and I began to shake. Upon opening the door to my surprise before me stood two very young boys dressed in rather plain clothing. At first nothing about them stood out, how ever I could not control this overwhelming feeling of freight that had come over me.
Both of them had their heads down, and looked rather sad and very lost. I attempted to speak, but barely got out the words "Yes?". One of them, I'm not sure which as they both had their heads down murmured "we may come in?". At first I was unsure of what they said, perhaps because I was too scared to even think, so I replied "I'm...sorry w-what was t-that?".
That's when the one on the left brought his head up and looked directly at me. That's when I saw it, his eyes were pitch black. It was so noticeable because I have a very bright porch light, and can see very well on it.
When I saw those eyes I didn't know what to do, I just stared. I stood there my jaw dropped scared dead still unable to move at all.
(cont'd next post)

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
That's when he said it again, in very clear audible English "May we come in...please?". The please at the end sounded so angry and frustrated, it was as if setting off a nuclear explosion during the dead silence. I swear their eyes were so horrifying, seeing absolutely nothing there but pure blackness. It was as though I was looking into the depths of infinity. They locked onto me and just stared at me, reaching out at me..
I didn't know what to do, and I quickly slammed the door and moved very quickly down into the basement where there are very few windows. Through out the rest of that night I swore I heard them moving along the house to where I was, asking begging to be let in.
After that event it didn't happen again until a month later, and from there it began happening on what seemed to be a almost every other day basis. Every night they are here they ask the same question, and every time I feel the same sense of dread. I don't always answer the door, most of the time I try to ignore it and block out the sounds of their knocking and cries to be let in.
After doing some research on them I've discovered that they are commonly known as "Black eyed kids". There seems to be little information on them as far as I can tell, and I was wondering if any one else has had similar experiences with them? I've tried every thing from taking pictures to trying to record the sounds of their voices. Nothing turns up on the pictures, and only the knocking can be heard.
Please /x/. I need help. Can any one help me..?

(there were some legit replies with responses, ill add them here)

OP:I've tried talking to them and asking what they want, but I become too scared and lock up. I can't do any thing but mutter small words.

Other:Have you even tried to have a friend over? Do they only come when no one is around?

OP:I haven't tried with a friend, I might try that thank you.
I have tried waking some one up in the house, and it does appear to stop as soon as I have them awake and with me. How ever an hour or so after they have gone to sleep it starts up again.

Other:So, um. Solution.
Don't be afraid of them.
When they beg to be let in, just go to the basement, wait to hear their cries, and start pounding out some really loud-ass death metal.

OP:I can hear them knocking now...and the voices are piercing my brain. No matter how loud I turn up the music I keep hearing them. They beg and cry for me to let them in, nothing can block the sound. As I play music louder the volume level of their pounding increases by ten folds.
It's never been like this before, it's as though I can physically feel them right next to me screaming at me. It feels like they are watching me now, even though I am near no doors and no windows..

(next day)
OP:I just got done with an attack. Like, just now. My friend Dara, who has a lot of experience with creating barriers and the like, saved my ass from these damned things. They started coming. I felt them. They made sounds outside. They were SO CLOSE. But Dara's protective wards saved my ass. They all drew to her. But the fear I felt was so hard...My body was almost shaking so bad I would fall over. You don't want to feel this sort of terror. You REALLY don't.

Other:But the question is does SHE see or hear them? I think it's very important to figure out if it's real or if you're going insane, honestly.

OP:Oh yes. She could see them. She could feel them. She was holding back a f*cking army of the bastards with a certain ward. She won't give up the secret though, no matter how much I ask her.

(please note that OP means Original Poster, and Other is a collection of anonymous repliers. not just one person.)

*edit for more info*
as you can see this is an odd case of MANY visits, and it is on a not-so-trustable website, but seems very vivid, and the fact that he maintained responses over the span of 3 days instead of leaving the thread after the first makes it more credible in my mind.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by BiohazardT]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There are a lot of artistic references to these BEKs that I have seen over the years. I will try to look for some on the internet. I actually have a doll that has pure black eyes. She is a very pretty blonde angel. Everyone who has seen her thinks it is odd. I thought it was just representational (of what, I don't know). I think of faeries and the Mothmen when people describe the BEKs. I have to say I had ever heard of the paranormal events until I read this thread and the links people have posted.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This is my BEK doll- she wants to use your phone!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I read all these posts, every page... and seriously, it has me so freaked out that I'm actually thinking that there's a reason your BEK doll stopped the thread. I *seriously* wondered if it hypnotized people or something. This issue's making me insane.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Loddur

I was havng issues with Shadow People and given my interest in fay (faries) lore I decided to salt the house and keep some near the bed (and get an iron bar), this worked immensely, so there definitely IS something in the 'old lore' that is still applicable to today's 'monsters'. As someone else said, I'm of the Keel hypothesis, that these are and have been with us for ever, but are just in a different shape due to today's different opinions and upbringing/lifestyles (i.e. they (BEK/Shadow People/BF) are faries/daemons of old in a new form).

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is just anecdotal evidence so far, nothing concrete to get our collective panties in a bunch over. There are various medical conditions that can affect the colour of a person's sclera, and even moreso which can affect the iris. Osteogenesis imperfecta is one such condition that can affect the sclera's colouring.

I know it's fun an' all to think of these pseudo-vampire kids running around and using people's phones, but until there's actual evidence, it's just guesswork about something that might not even be true. There are far more mundane explanations that actually have supporting evidence (disease, contact lenses, tricks of the light, confusion) than these speculative explanations, which so far are completely devoid of supporting evidence.

Great effort, though, and an interesting read. I do think, however, that it's only that - an interesting read, and nothing more. I'm open to new evidence, though

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ok, it's a long shot, but have any of you heard of the Vorjen? Or Elenari? There's a group of people who believe they are elven reincarnates... It started in the late 80's I believe. Anyway, they believe that in a past life they were elf kin or Other Kin and that a spiritual battle has taken place amongst the Elenari and a demonic "race" they call the Vorjen. The biggest sign of these Vorjen is their coal black eyes... Whites, iris, everything. It's said that they're also very pale (most of the time) and that their true power lies within the astral plane where they can posses people... Or corrupt them, creating more vorjen. Well, I came across that on the net and thought I'd give you a possible explaination. At first I thought these people were nuts... But the more I read the more that made sense... I've even been called elven by a Wiccan priest I trust... It might be true... Since most BE's are kids that might hep too... They have bigger imagnations and probably wander the astral plane more... As it's not a physical place, more like a state of mind.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Kaliesh]

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Kaliesh]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
A journalist has a claims to have a run in with some BEK's. no other known reports before that. I cant help but wondering what this guy might have to gain by making such a claim. was he needing more readers for his articles? was making a claim like this just what he needed to get people to read his stuff? just somthing that im bothered by.

While I personally believe the claims of Whitley Strieber I believe there were lots of people who felt about Whitley what I feel about this Journalist. The stories are creepy and all but Iam doubting there authenticity. but hey what do I know?

I would love to see some of these BEK's though! I would definatly be asking alot of questions. Who knows, I might even invite them in just to see what happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Trinity_IX

your making this up

i have proof now

your story says u went to the mall with TONIA

this is your EXACT story on another website but you went with SONIA to the mall

HMMM

Looks like your full of it IMO! ban em!

Mods ! we have a problem here

www.haunteddiary.com...

you also posted your "story" under the same name

So? Who was it Tonia or Sonia? those letters are Too far apart on a keyboard man, to be a mistake. IMHO

awesome thread tho btw, im sorry i have to bust this guy like this tho

edit :: maybe i was too harsh, but around here we have big issues with people who make stuff up

and glaring errors like that just reek of fabrication (weak fabrication)

[edit on 1-3-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ok ive read the entire thread, and read almost every Link supplied

If these things are Real, thats a big IF, they are most certainly of a "demonic" nature.

now, if "demons" exist, they existed b4 religion was invented. in fact, religion was probably invented in Response to this freaky stuff. lol

classifying this "thing" is difficult, but i think we have some good leads.

The old stories from around the world (myths legends) seem to indicate the exact same thing.

it seems like Every culture has a word for these guys.

And you know what? They all want inside someones home. They need permission.

and this is a hallmark trait of a "demon" in more recent theologys.

however in the recent modern world, such myths/legends have died off almost entirely , thus when the phenomena was reported, it was nearly impossible to classify it or relate it to something we "Know already"

but due to the extensive research of old texts myths legends etc, it seems these are very prominent and have been known very well for thousands of years.

im not saying i believe in any of this

But IF its true - then this is exactly what they are
some form of entity we would call "demonic"

but what perplexes me the most, is how to explain this logically/scientifically in my brain in chemistry/physics terms

the only thing i can think is they are from another dimension, and to me , anything from another dimension is clearly extraterrestrial

that doesnt mean its from our galaxy tho! (like greys would be from our galaxy)

the ONLY way to solve this mystery IMO, is to "Ask an Alien" lol

if i could just get a "grey" alien or whatever and ask him a few Questions, we could Get to the Bottom of this once and for all!

1) Do these "demons" exist on your homeworld?
2) Is this form of "demon" only known of on Earth?
3) IN your expert scientific view, what the hell are these things?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
raven i loved your doll-post,i have black eyes please kill me

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I posted my experiance on the thread started by kafferworks. check it out.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spectre130

As soon as I became aware of the BEK's, I have not been able to get enough information on them! I read the whole thread and then I went to lunch yesterday with my close friend. I brought it up for some reason and she freaked. She said she saw a boy recently with pitch black eyes and she didn't know what to make of it. I am trying to get her to submit her account here or I will get more details and submit her account. Also, my friend cannot get enough information on them either.... My take on it is, I think they are hybrids and not from the good side. Also, does anyone know why they are always male? Let's get this thread going again with new information. I think they are here to stay or they've always been here and now as we approach 2012 they need to act "fast" for some reason. There seems to be a feeling of time is running out.....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

thats creepy! I just had a dream about 2 kids (probably brother and sister but well I cant be sure)and they were missing their eyes. Im not saying that its the same thing but instead of their eyes there was black holes
creepy dream indeed

back to the topic
Black eyed Kids might be demons,vampires,possessed by demons or just normal kids with black eyes
I seen people with black eyes hell my aunt is 1 of them
I shouldnt let her in my house xD,oh well shes working with energy stuff like a healer or something

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ok i'm sure i've read every bek story posted on the web. I've read the first story, everything on wikipedia, etc. I think these are demons (you know like satan, etc.) and they also sometimes inject fear or whatev emotion into the person that they are targeting. Not everyone who is near these are targeted. I read some story about a person who protected herself with the use of mental shields and probably esp (yes look it up, it is real, but don't practice the wrong stuff or you'll end up probably bek yourself from being possessed) I also read about someone named valya encountering one disguised as a bum he'd never seen on his street before? They come in many different variations of people I'm guessing, move probably at the speed of light or have ability to teleport (from reading stories). Basically like imitations of people who are jealous that they don't have real lives. Maybe the bodies that they are in are bodies of their victims? idk. i'm sure bep don't use technology, but there are people who f around posting fake stories about turning into vamps and all that sh*%. Kininigin is a word i saw in some chat room that supposedly can only be said by human tongue. So for people who might experience bek in the future, if you aren't too scared ask them to say that word and then tell everyone whether or not they're demons. i'll try to respond to questions about what i wrote if i memorize this site.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Any new experiences?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
We have tonnes of reports of people turning them away... do we have reports of people letting them in?
Either the government knows about this and they are covering it up by saying the murders (if there are any) are suicides or whatever... well, murders too, but they're not going to say, "Hey, yeah, some kids with creepy black eyes and an intense aura came in and killed her." Duh. But I'm just wondering what would happen if we did let them in? What if the feeling of dread is actually caused by their eyes (we probably notice them unconsciously and our instincts tell us that it's a bad thing (biology and psychology)) but who says they're bad? Psychics can say they're bad, but most psychics run off instincts too, not what they can actually see of feel in the SPIRITUAL world. Most of the "psychics" I know run off the physical world; not as reliable as the spiritual world.

I have a book (it's not mine; I've just read it) for people to go check out at a library or buy at Chapters/Indigo/etc. etc.:
"The Children of Now."
Reading it makes me think, hmm, these kids have got to have souls, otherwise they're a fabrication of everyone's worst fears made physical. Can you say Buffy the Vampire Slayer series come to life?

That's what I believe, anyways. I would love to encounter one of these BEKs to see what they induce in me. I would also love to see what would happen if someone encountered them on the street. All the stories I've read about say that they've seen them from inside their house or car or something that the BEKs have to be invited in to. Do they ever cross someone's path on the street, and has anyone seen them during the day? What if they're just normal, everyday kids possessed? I just want to know if they're actually evil, and if it's just the eyes that induce such a deep ravine of fear in our hearts?
What if they're actually good?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I would seriously doubt they would be good. And i would think that it would be the sense that people have, the reason they get this scared feeling around the BEKs and BEAs, it would be like this. When a person has a lot of hate, other people can sense the hate. Psychic or not, many people can at least feel the negativity within the negative people around them. While the crazy abnormality of completely black eyes would have a real weirding-out effect on the humans these buggers approach, i would actually think it would be the hate leaking out toward the others around them. They would have something like an aura of their own. When one of us come into contact with that aura, their hate touches upon ours, and this is what (hypothetically) gives that fearing for your life feeling.

I alos had an opinion on these from years back; a long time ago, i didn't know that there was such a thing as a BEK/BEA, and i thought it was a psychic thing; i believed that it was possible for a psychic to be so strong, with all the chakras open completely, that their eyes would open up completely as well. It was my earliest idea to explain this.

But weighing in all i've read since then in the recent years (that opinion was from early on in highschool)~ i have come up with an idea like that of ... the person's here who on this last page, said something about BEKs/ fae/ shadows being connected. And new thoughts on that original idea. Basically though, now i am thinking that this complete opening of the eyes would be unlikely as a possibility for a human, and if a human were to have such a possible thing happen with perfect chakra alignment, hollow hateful black orbs would not be the appearance of their eyes.

The current opinion is that fae and shadows are not the same, but may be somehow related, although i actually don't put much stock in the existance of fae at all. This is solely added in in response to... ejsaunders, who mentioned it on this page before me.

But shadows would be hateful demons who torment humans in as many ways as possible and thrive off the fear they cause. BEKs would be related to them perhaps as some sort of more human representation, or some sort of descendant. And BEAs, they would either be very old BEKs or... well, just that. If there were hybrids, hypothetically, they would age slower, i would think. Basically, BEKs and shadows have to be related, and i would think there would be something down a rung on the ladder, below shadows. Again, HYPOTHETICALLY. Thoughts?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Levita]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join