It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
mistr_b2 - I wouldn't like to hazard a guess whether that chap was a bek or not, not without being certain about the eyes. The three key factors with beks seem to be the eyes, the invitation and the deepseated, overwhelming fear. The fear factor - that could occur with other phenomena. The invitation factor is linked to other phenomena, at least in folklore. The one thing that seems to be characteristic only of the beks, so far as we know, is the eyes.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yes ,the eyes are the common characteristic here.As a rational educated adult,to me the whole idea of black eyed kids or beings just seems ridiculous.I would have to say that what I saw sitting on the couch was not really there.Possibly an illusion created in my mind since,the 2 little kids in the room did not see him.I'm sure any doctor would tell me it was an illusion created in my mind by stress from working too hard and not enough sleep.Possibly with the old woman BEK I saw trying to get in my car a year ago, was also stress related illusion.I did work hard that day too and these Apparitions only appear just after the sun has gone down.This seems to be another common factor.With low light condition and the eyes feeling tired,I could understand how stress could cause people to imagine the BEK. Also if at night it could be a real human kid with blue or brown eyes but appear black because it is dark outside.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That last post I made makes me laugh now,guess that's what they call "going in denial"

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
New user who just found this site, but I have a small theory.

Maybe these beings feed off fear. That could be why they make no attempt to hide their eyes.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't know if this is significant or just someone jumping on the band wagon.

What I' am about to lay down in this message may or may not get me punished. But for years I have struggled with keeping this secret alone. Black Eyed People until now we existed under complete enigma. But recently for reasons beyond even myself some of our kind have begun attacking, harming, and in rare cases killing people. Its started with homeless but the attacks are becoming more brazen. I caanot say if you have all heard or read about other mysterious races of people who exist outside and among human beings thriving as memebers ofa society that would be completely flipped otherwise. The Mason, Christian, and Cathlic churchs keep us at bey forcingus to live inseclusion and hiding from our children what they have inherited from us until they to discover these terrible powers. Its all in the bloodlines. Vampires got it lucky. They were able to root themselves as what is practically a world power before the Vatican had a chance to decimate them. We are not vampires however. My people are in a sense above vampires... We have existedfor thousands of years being just a feint glancing blip on the churchs radar. Much you terrans do not realize it the church promotes and enforces racial "purity". It is well documented how they deal with our kind for simply existing. To bad for them we Black Eyes are to elusive and powerful to take down even uder favorable conditions. If you see an armless priest give him my regards and tell him I' am sorry... I would like to ask outside of the terran crowd who is to be held responsible for this rash of B.E. attacks on humans. These attacks have made me nervous and have brought others of our kind out of the wood work. I met a sixth grade boy recently. His eyes activated and totally black. He looked scared and confused. He would not talk about what had happen to him or what he had done. This outrageous and blantent act against us will not go unpunished. Please liscen and listen well. If a war breaks out. Ifit already has without my knowledge. Do not attack inocent terrans under circumstance. Run or hide. For your sake do not let church officials catch you. Thier methods of "purification" are execution. If you have to and have to ability to seek refuge in italy. It may sem that the church is rooted there but only under the pretext of a treaty between the Vampires and Vatican. With all of my rambling aside I would like to rap this up on the note that many thousands if not hundreds of thousands of us exist among humans. Not to mention a slew other races given special protection under black budgets. Such as the blue or "moon" people of Kentucky. The last thing we or I need is another pointless war. Please cool your jets people. Befor things get way to out of hand...

Original source here plus another post about bad grammer.

www.sohpodcast.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It is strange that there are no reports of black eyed adults.

Either they would have short lifespans or they must not age.

Maybe if anything they are artificial intellegence inhabiting a body. They do seem to be consistant in the stories.

They attempt to penetrate your free will and test you or something.

No one has any stories about what has happened if you just hang out with them or ask them to dinner. This is what makes it seem like legend rather than fact.

I did have an online encounter with someone who attempted to portray himself as something very similar. He also tried to scare me by sending me files to look at from albinoblacksheep.com that had scary faces jump out at you when you were concentrating on the content. He also said that he was right outside my door. And he asked himself over to my house several times.

Another thing. This person was able to turn off my modem while we were talking online. He told me to watch it and he reset it. He said his black eyes took in light at 40x a normal person and that he couldn't come out in the light. He also presented himself as a young gay man who was almost killed by haters.

If they are real maybe they are reanimated dead kids.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
There is a video posted on the UFO forums that I believe perfectly describe these Black Eyed Kids and who they are. I will give the link here as well for those who do not frequent the UFO forum.
video.google.com...

Towards the end of this video the explaination is made.

Megadeath cool video so far lots to think about (havent finished it yet)

reminds me a bit of a thread a started awhile ago on a smilar topic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ok top this,my eyes turn jet black when im pissed, no white at all. The fist time it happend was when i was 13 and me and my freind got in a fight (i owned him for the record, pinned him in 5 seconds flat) and later hes like holy # man your eyes turned black! I've been trying to get them to change at will but it seems it only happens when im mad, any ideas anyone as to waht this is?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
BTW my eyes are blue normally, i just thought that'd be useful to ad in

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I would guess that your pupils got really huge from an adreneline rush because you were wrestling. Or testosterone or something.

I have seen my daughter get on a roll with her crazy teenage drama intensity and her pupils got very dilated and it was like she was on drugs and enjoying the power she felt she was weilding.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have an experience with the BEKs that happened just about two weeks ago. I read this thread and other stories about them before the incident.

So at about 9 PM I let my cat out as it kept scratching on the back door. It was getting pretty late, around 1 AM so I decided to go get my cat from the backyard. Now I live on a golf course, so you can really see things clearly at night on it because of the moon's light on a wide open space. So I spot my cat at the corner of my fence that backs onto the golf course. I call it, but it won't come to me so I decide to go over there and get it. I didn't see anything when I went over there, but right after I picked my cat up I saw them standing about 10 feet away from the fence. At first I thought it was just some kids running around on the gold course at night (like they usually do). There were 2 of them, and it looked as if they were around the same size. Right when I looked at them they asked "Excuse me, may we enter your home?" The way he talked wasn't the way children talk. "W..w.w..why?" I responded. (Very nervously). The one on the right responded "It is very cold out and we need to enter your home." Okay, there's no way somebody NEEDS to come into a strangers house just because they are cold. At this point I thought back to the BEK stories and threads and a shiver went down my spine. I couldn't tell if their eyes were normal or black, and I had to know. I (stupidly) asked them to come closer to the fence, saying that I could barely hear him talk. The one who was talking came closer to the fence until the light from my back porch hit his eyes. I could tell right away that his eyes were pure black. I literally ran (with my 20 pound cat) as fast as I've ever run in my life. The 100 meter dash at school was nothing compared to the way I ran at this moment. I felt so much adrenaline in me. I opened my sliding door and slammed it shut, locked it with both locks, and turned off the porch light. I thought they were going to be standing right at my door (it's a glass door). I went upstairs, turned off my computer, went in my bed and tried to go to sleep as fast as I could. Then I woke up and it was morning, I felt a huge sigh of relief. I don't think I'll ever go outside in the dark on my own again.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i have this thing with my eyes that my iris's are never the same colour they change witht the light sometimes they are the same colour together and sometimes they are different ive had purple, blue, grey, black, brown and green.
ive had to leave a job because of bulling because of my eye colour.
there is no name for my condition and my doctor can only explain it as that when i was a baby and my eyes changed like most babys mine never stopped and the light especially natural like affects my eyes.

my god father also has a condition where when the sun shines on his eyes his eyes go completely white.

i was also thinking of another eye condiction 'albino' that affects animals and people.
i know that albino people are campaining to sop hollywood from labeling red eyes as evil such as the children of the corn because they feel sterio typed.
maybe this is the problem with these people with black eyes maybe its a condition and its human nature to treat abnormalities with fear and supition.
good examples not to do with eyes is the elephant man and different disabilities life dwarfism and that desease that causes excess hair cant remember the name, but i do know that historians beleive that this is how werewolves came about.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
After seeing this thread I thought I'd share my experience.
I'm not sure of the exact year but it happened between 1997 and 1999 during the summer and in broad daylight.
I used to go with my sister to her summer job which was fire surveillance in a quite rural area with only very small villages nearby.
The surveillance was done in a tower about 8 to 10meters(quite small I think) wich had nothing else but a radio.
People sometimes would visit the tower just to watch the horizon and we didn't have a problem with that unless they looked suspicious. One afternoon there was this man who showed up from nowhere(we didn't hear his footsteps at all) asking if he could climb to check the radio, he told us that someone sent him to change the frequency. My sister found his request quite strange since if anyone would ask this they'd do it trough the radio anyways.. after a while both me and my sister even at the distance started to notice that his eyes looked weird, ALL black but still he was at a distance so we gave it the benefit of doubt.. the man was quite stubborn and asked more than four times if he could climb and at his final request I even turned back inside at my sister and told her that maybe we should let him get inside, my sister said no, so I then I looked back again and the man wasn't there. My sister and I were quite freaked out, there was no sign whatsoever of him around, no way he could've vanished like that.
For a while we didn't pay much attention to what happened because we weren't sure about his eyes because of the distance(even though we both noticed they looked black and never noticed that in anyone else) and never even heard about other stories until I looked up the internet years later to find that my story has incredible similarities to the other stories out there.

Sorry if the text sounds a bit confusing, english is not my native language.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by LustAlmighty]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hmm.. my post edit didn't show up

I wanted to say that I posted my story in another forum a while ago, as well as a pic of the place I found of the internet.
Not a very good pic but it gives an idea:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
BEK

Let's get REAL here folks whatever urban legends you've read or believe about these kids the answer is sooooo obvious ...... I'll bet my ATS points this is the reality.
Choose the truth & accept this is fact. Black eyed kids

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The black contact lenses have already been discussed before. I don't know that it explains all the stories.

Troy

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Nowhere near close with the contact idea, sorry.

Black eyes there yes, but not totally black. There is still white around the sides of the iris.

We're talking completely black, a socket full of black, no definition or colour of any sort.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Very entertaining thread, if entertaining is the right word.

I must confess that I don't believe in ghosts/demons and normally I have to suppress a chuckle when reading ghost stories but something about the BEK phenonema really creeps me out, much more so than other stories related on this board.

I would say I'll be sleeping with the lights on, but what good would that do when they can reach you in your dreams anyway?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i think this is a fun subject. i haven't decided whether or not i believe they exist - but i do enjoy reading the accounts of these encounters. the question was raised as to why we don't hear accounts from survivors of these encounters. i see 2 outcomes of said encounter:

1) you are frightened enough by the eeriness of these beings to not let them in and/or flee from them. in this situation you are safe but there is not much to tell other than what some have posted in here.

2) you do allow them entry and you don't live to tell about it. In this situation there is also not much to tell afterwards. i have to wonder if these creatures are very selective on who they target. i don't think it's absurd to assume they would only select a target that they could "finish" with high probability. this makes the number of encounters and possible attacks low enough to not attract attention from the masses, and it reduces your chances of having a survivor tell the world what happened.

*edit for fixed grammar*

[edit on 4-10-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i've had encounters but i don't think they were black-eyed people. one story concerning black-eyed people i just read from the about.com link someone above posted had this line:

Again, the sense of a predator watching its prey. I left as quickly as possible, showing as little reaction to her as possible. It seemed important, for some unknown reason, for me to act unaffected by her while in her presence.

i felt this exact feeling in my own encounters. i had this overwhelming sense that if i just calmly go about my business i would be ok. i wrote about my experiences in a "true scary story" thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

has anyone else experienced this feeling?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join