It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This whole thread is so interesting....Has anyone heard from the woman that let them in her house?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So whats up why did everyone stop posting? I am fascinated by these stories. I can't believe this thread has gone on for over 3 years...don't let it die now!!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You guys have to know something, almost all mind-altering substances will make your pupils expand. A heavy user, as in an addict will have eyes that are always complete pupils. Now an addict will do things like ask to get into your house all the time, that's a normal behaviour for them as they need a constant flow of easy cash at all times.

That could be a good explanation. Infact I think that's exactly what you guys are seeing.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by CrygSol]

[edit on 13-5-2009 by CrygSol]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am a black eyed kid. Nothing wrong with me.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tygress
I had an experiance a few weeks ago and seriously, I dont think I've ever been so afraid in my life.I'm currently in school studying occultism and vampirology and I've seen some wierd and often frightening stuff in the past two years but never like this.

"Johnny, you always would have been a great doctor!"

lol

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CrygSol

Ive never had this or heard of this happening to anyone ever

No junkie has ever asked me if he may come in ever, just for a chat

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CrygSol

Are you aware that "we" are not talking about pupil dilation only, but a being with eyes completely black, devoid of ANY color, or ANY white at ALL?
Not mere druggies.~

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
haha dude your an idiot, i dont know what kind of addicts you have in your area. but here in philly they don't ask if they can come into your house.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortyface
haha dude your an idiot, i dont know what kind of addicts you have in your area. but here in philly they don't ask if they can come into your house.

I'd think regardless of whether or not you'd let them into your house they wouldn't be so polite and just leave if you said no, they'd just bust down your door anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
they sound kind of like vampires to me. especially that story on about.com paranormal where the waitress moves really fast and makes a screeching sound..? has anyone heard any stories where someone has seen some fangs? (Possibly they wudnt be around anymore if they had..?) also the impression of superior strength some witnesses got. could they be a species of alien which are vampires perhaps? re asking to come in, maybe there's some vampire or alien code which says they cant kill humans on the street or they get in trouble? im not sure about the demonic stuff; to me that is stretching it more than alien vampires which i could consider could be possible : e.g. different gravity on planet explains speed/strength; different sunlight explains black eyes; vampiric feeding - well its possible, look at bats/mosquitoes drink blood; long life span - perhaps the planets orbit is longer than ours around its sun and their life span adapted to this, like they adapted to its gravity? the demonic stuff i dunno; its possible i guess but that gets pretty weird for me.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Quite simply. I adore these stories even if they make me afraid to sleep at night. Keep the stories pouring in during the daytime guys !

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm finding this really really interesting and would LOVE to know so much more about them.

I've read most of this thread but not all of it as I just had to post, I have a couple of questions though:

I've read of people seeing them in America, I read one in Australia but have there been any anywhere else?
Also, these are both english speaking countries so I'm guessing that's what language they spoke in, has anyone heard them use another language, if not then does this have any relevance?

Also I'm sort of believing the whoel idea about them representing death in a physical form but has anyone considered the possibility of clones? I mean it does sort of make a bit of sense. Here's my theory:
They're eyes are black - if they haven't perfected the technique yet then there are forced to be a few imperfections aren't there?
Also apparently they speak in a quite matter of fact way, more like adult right? And that's, as a general rule, how scientists speak - they've had to learn from someone. A
lso the age - imagine they were cloned and so started off as babies, this means they will have had to grow up in some lab probably being 'collected' form places and taken to others (where they get the idea to collect people?), so then as they grow up they reach their teens (as with any human some earlier than others - suggests why their ages are between 10 and 17 mostly) and so they have tonnes of hormones. But remeber these clones aren't perfect so things can go wrong, it can affect them differently, mabe they've escaped or something which is why they're out in the real world now.
Also think about it - if they are clones then they'll have grown up in a sort of lab only being allowed entry into places with permission which is why they have to ask before entering a house / car.

It's just an idea...

Anyway, I do find this whole subject really interesting. I'm not sure if I'd like to meet one myself, it'd be cool but I'd probably faint or something! lol

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian_Queen

well, if any of the bodies were found with puncture marks in the neck and drained of blood, then it would be a good bet that they're vampires. but would this sort of thing be covered up by police etc if it was happening? or not? presumably somebody would notice?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Im new!

Anyways, I was checking out ghost stories etc on the internet one day.
And I came across one that was about a man who came across a monster, thing.

Basiclcy, he said he was on some swings near a football pitch and he noticed something slowly getting towards him, so he waited untill it was closer, and noticed it avoided the light from the football pitch lights. And when it got closer, it had completely black eyes and it was lying on the floor, pushing itself forward with its legs, which were bending the wrong way, and its arms were connected to its body.

Thats all I remember.
But hey! Mabye thats what they become, after all, like people said they could be pure hate, so mabye the hate deforms them after a while.

AND like someone said, about the BEK girl, she had yellow cut feet, decaying feet. Mabye she was being mutaded by hate.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
arent vampires sposed to have totally black eyes, like in twilight?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i might have seen a woman in a comercial with total black eyes which gived me an uneasy feeling but its probably the camera's setting that made it look that way.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CrygSol

I'm sorry y'all but I think I'm gonna have to quote myself from this thread.

Originally posted by JulietStewart
reply to post by FouL-LiveR

Everything is because of drugs these days.

Originally posted by FouL-LiveR
Most drugs will expand your pupil until it covers your entire eye and only your black pupil can be seen. You will have black eyes.

I've seen a lot of different people on different drugs and no one has ever had their ENTIRE eye taken over by their pupil. I've seen pupils so big there's only a tiny ring of colour around the black pupil, but never what you're describing. It's pretty much humanly impossible to turn the white part of your eye black, even if you're on ice, heroin, coke, '___', the pot, etc.

If BEK's are junkies, then how do you explain the overwhelming sense of dread/fear people get when they see them? Yes people get fearful when they see a junkie, but not like the fear that has been described in the recounts people have posted.
Also, how many children are junkies? And I mean children as young as 7.
Yes, I know it's possible for a child to unwillingly be addicted to drugs due to reasons beyond their control, but how many of these junkie kids dress in up-to-date fashion, walk up to someone without being heard, speak in correct English and not slang (last time I saw someone junked up they were babbling and no one could understand them) and disappear without making a sound?
And how many junkies will ASK to come inside someones house/car? A few might, but once they've been denied, I'm sure they wouldn't keep standing there asking/demanding, I'm sure the situation would turn violent and the cops would probably have to be called.

Originally posted by FouL-LiveR
They will be high, and looking for money, they will be sketchy, trying to get into your place, or get you into a dark alley.

Not one case has reported of BEK's trying to get you into a dark alley, it's always been the BEK trying to gain authorized entry into the victims car or house.

Also, in the story that started this thread, Blackeyedkid mentions he hit the BEK in the face. Now I don't know about you but I wouldn't let someone hit me in the face then just stand there as they ran off, I'd at least go after them.

I admit, Blackeyedkid's story has some holes in it & doesn't sound 100% truthful BUT, that's not to say every encounter with a BEK that's been reported is a lie or has been a result of someone on drugs.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I've never been really into paranormal things, always curious, but not actively looking into anything. I'm also very used to being around street people and walking around at night (this does relate). I've been in scary situations, but nothing like this before. Anything like this I would have thought I could handle it with a pretty level head.

My friend and I were walking over an overpass to get to our bus stop after class tonight (entirely sober). On the side walk was a homeless man, with his cart, who smelled very strongly of urine. For some reason I felt really nervous about being there and was going to walk on the street to get around him, but I didn't want to offend him.

When I looked him in the face to let him know I saw him and was going to give a smile, he was staring at me with HUGE solid black eyes. I couldn't look at them but I was so confused that I kept trying to. When I did look, they looked like they were as open as eyes could get, but didn't look forced at all. The stare made me feel like he was trying to push into me with his eyes, like really get inside of me. It was absolutally terrifying.

My friend didn't see his eyes, he was more watching his movements, because of how intently he was staring at me, and trying to keep in between us.

He was only focused on me, he wouldn't look at my friend. I'm usually less worried when someone has the errie vibes about them, but I was in full on fight or flight. Without looking away or shifting his expression, or blinking or anything, he reached into his cart and pulled out a black object that took a moment for him to get. I really thought he was going to shoot me but it turned out to be a shiney black zip up case of some sort. We walked quickly from there, though I kept looking back to make sure he stayed there. The guy didn't move any more then to keep watching me.

When we got to the bus stop, he stayed there for around five mintues before he turned the opposite direction. I glanced to his right for a second to see if our bus was coming. When I looked back, I couldn't see him or his cart, and there weren't any nearby corners to go around.

When I got home and looked up black eyed people and possessions, I had never heard about this aside from vampire/wearwolf movies. Though everything I read said they dress nicer.. though I haven't found anything related to possession on the topic.

I dunno, any thoughts on that? I can't get the visual of his huge and peircing black eyes out of my head.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
these "kids" are demons, asking to be let in, as long as you dont let them they cant come in,

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think these BEKS are more akin to the Vampyre, than anything else. They are solid form, and need an invitation

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join