It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by someweirdo12

I wrote the above experience it happened in early July of 2006, so it was summer and I live in Barrie Ontario Canada. Thats why his wardrobe seemed odd........

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It was a hot warm night in april 2004. I was on holiday in the dominican republic with my ex-girldfriend. It was the first day of arrival My girlfriend was tired, but i had enough energy so i decided to explore the little town in the evening. I went to some bars and talked with some locals. ...(jump in time)... It was 2.30am and i decided to go back to the hotel.I was walking on the sidewalk, the streets were empty and quiet...suddenly i heard a childs voice saying "can i go to your home, Sir ?" I look beside me.. i saw a very little boy from about 5 years old. It was like he came from out of nowhere. He was not looking to me when he spoke to me. He also had a strange walk.. I answered to him "i don;t live here, i'm on holiday". I just kept walking. I thought he was a little beggar that is still so late on the street for begging tourists money and that he wants to do pathetic. But he kept repeating the question" Please sir let me in your home". The often i said No, the more powerfull he asked. I also said that i don't have any money (wich was true) and that he shouldnt be on the street so late. It looks he didn't was interested in the money, because he wasnt asking for money. Only if he could go to my home. I wanted to talk to him about if he had a home or parents and why why he was still so late on the streets, but he didnt answer to my questions. What i felt when he walked with me is indescribale. My tone changed when he kept asking me. In an angry and agressive tone i said "Go Now!!". Then he looked to me...totally black eyes!! I became very scared but didnt, let him notice. I lighted a sigaret and then he stopped asking and was suddenly gone. I didn't know what was happened. Was it for real? Was it the liqouer? When i was to the hotel room i told my girlfriend this story. I couldnt find an explanation for this, till i heard this year about the BEK phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by someweirdo12
I was wondering if anyone had actually documented any of these cases. Over the past few weeks I have dug up a lot of information on BEKs, but many of these stories I collected don't even have a place or a date to accompany them. I have also heard BEKs compared to vampires, MIB, greys, manifestation of negative energy, demonic entities, angels, shadow people, changellings, tommyknockers and revenants, the mylingars, the children from the book the Midwich Cuckoos and the movie The Village of the Damned, and the Indigo Children.
this happened in 1977 if i remember right.. also the row of houses of which my home was one of was built on farm land \ slaughter house in 1952.... can i also ad that my late granny used to tell us her house in edenderry where we use to live was haunted by children who lived up the chimney... it was a large open fireplace and she said they would cry at night until she threw some bread up to them and then the noise would stop...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I had an experience once I think.An ex friend met some gal on the net and she moved in with us here in the Mid West. She seemed ODD to say the least, but I shrugged it off as just me being cautious. After about 2 months she became more and more weird and her behavior began to alter more and more.Finally one night, she snapped for no reason and her eyes became pitch black in front of me and him.She was only maybe 5'2'' and 140 or so.My buddy was 6'0'' and 250 and she just threw him away like a rag doll. I grabbed some handcuffs ( yes, real ones ) and charged her,she threw my back like it was nothing and I charged again and took her down and cuffed her.We proceeded to call the police.They showed up and could barely handle her.The medics showed as well and tried to sedate her with little effect to no effect. The phyciatric ward at the Hospital could find nothing wrong with her mentally or physically. She came back to get her stuff after about 4 weeks and her eyes turned again,but the police were their and made her get her stuff and leave.It was the oddest thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
April 2004, Dominican Republic.

I was with my ex-girlfriend on holiday. (we are from europe) We arrived at the hotel. She was tired but i had enough energy and i wanted to explore the little town.

After I walked for a long time i got thursty and drunk tequila and beer at a bar. A couple of hours i was in that bar. I hadnt bring that much money because i wasnt intended to go to a bar but it was very cheap there so i almost got drunk. I was the only man at that bar with 2 ladies. One lady seduced me. While I kissed her I had the strangest feeling ever. I never cheated on a girl in my life. I didnt feel alright then . It made me sick. I knew I had made a very big mistake. The lady (about 19 years) tries to talk me over to go to a hotel there, but i refused. I wanted to go back to the hotel, so I did. It was 2.30PM already.
The streets where empty and I was aware for bad people because people told me that the streets weren't save at night.
While I was thinking about what i had done suddenly I heard a boy's voice asking "Can I go to your home, Sir?" I looked beside me, i saw a very little boy that looks about 5 years. I thought why is he on this time on the street, but I thought this is a strange country maybe it's normal. The people there are very poor so maybe its a beggar. The strange this was that he didnt looked poor and he aksed the question in perfectly english, no accent or whatsoever. I laughed about that question because i was on holiday and told him that my house wasnt here and that i sleeped in a hotel. I also said that i was broke and if he wanted money he shouldnt waste his time. I just kept walking and he walked besides me. Then he looked at me and aksed agian. "Sir, can i go to your home?" his eyes where total black and I was shocked but my ratio told me that he maybe had a disease or something. Due the alcohol i don't get affraid of anything but then it was i got directly sober. I thought why is he so late on the street, why i didnt here him coming because he had to run to get close to me or he must have approached me.
I wanted to talk to him why he was so late on the streets and if he didnt had a home. He didnt answered my question. He had a strange walk and he only kept me asking if he can go to my home. He began to irritate me and my feeling was not good. I got a little bit affraid of him and that i found very strange because i don't get affraid for no reason. After he repeated his question suddenly he demands it. "Let me in your house!!". Then my friendly voice changed and I shouted "Go, Now!!" I crabbed a sigaret out my pant and lighted a sigaret because I got the shiffers. The sigaret was burning i inhaled and noticed he was gone, out of nowhere. I was reliefed. But couldnt find an explanation what happened. When arrived at the hotel i thought it could be the hot wetter or the liquer but my feeling says it was very odd what happened, not natural.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Gnozt]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think it has something more to do with a rare disease of the eye! I don't know though just a hunch!

It could also be something to do with the natural color of their eyes, but if occured could be extremely rare!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

Sorry to say this...

This is a forum about experiences with BEK. Not to clearify what's theis cause of those totally black eyes and wether or not BEK 'really' excists.

2nd: your statement is often repeated in this forum topic, your statement doensnt contribute to this forum.

If you don't believe in BEK, why are you interested in this forum topic?

But anyways, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnozt

You have alot to learn on this forum...

I read what the forum was about! I was stating what i thought it was... Seen as though i have had no experiences!

If you don't believe in BEK, why are you interested in this forum topic?

did it occur to you i might be interested in the topic...

Freedom of speech and all!

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Poet Of Deception]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

My point is that i put much effort to write my experience down and after posting my story in this topic some debunker tries to give a totally rational clearification (wich is mentioned alot in this topic) for my and other experience(s) without tipping on the other facts that i and other mentioned, like the time/place and emotions we felt.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I didnt state that you aren't interested. I quesioned. I am curious why you are interested in this particular topic while you think it is just a rare disease.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnozt

I didnt state that you aren't interested

Actually I think that was a Rhetorical question!

Yes there are unexplainable happenings in this world and experiences in peoples lives!

However when it is with someones body, their is always a mundane reason towards why it is happening!

So seen as though you know alot about "BEK" what do you think it is...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

If BEK is for 'real'.
It also can be that I interpreted it totally wrong just as all other people who think they could have an encounter with BEK.

I have a very 'big rational mind' but i am also super sensitive. I can predict and feel some things that others can't.

I was grown up as a atheist. But my experiences in life gives me the knowledgde that there are very strangs things going on.

Like Murphy's Law : The bigger the miracle, the smaller the audience.

What is was (if it was a BEK) Good question, i cannot give you a honest answer. Only speculations.

In the next posts i try to give an explanation.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It was 2003. I was very unhappy. I worked in a hotel in a tourism place in my country. I went every night out to the club, but I was really unhappy. I missed love and happiness.
One a night in july i went to my home after a night heavy drinking in the club. Suddenly i had the need to stop and sit on a bench next to a church. i got a strange feeling, i cried and i wished my life could be better. I was was sort of praying and asking for good things for myself. All my life i only asked for others.
The next day after a hard day work i go out again. I had some 'friends' on that island that are using hard drugs (amphetamine). That night i decided to try some of that because i wanted to feel good. But then i met that girl (my ex-girlfriend). It was like she was focusing on me. She kept try to get attention of me and i liked her to. After a while we kissed together and we go the the beach. While walking to our homes, she said suddenly to me, i don't come in your home, i'm not that kind of girl. But then i kept her asking, please come in, i won't do anything wrong. The next days we met again and we got a relation and the strangest things happened since then.

(excuses for my english grammar and spelling, my first language isnt english)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
They know things that really matter.

They are the controllers of powerfull things in another dimension.

The question is just symbolic. (Can i go to your home/house.?)

Your home or house is your soul.

They want to trade your soul for something unknown.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
LOL! MAYB ITS JST A CONDISHIN OF THERE EYES!

Yeah, because having eyes turn colour also makes you ask people if you can go to their houses. Some people seem to forget that fact.

Well, that's if it's a fact. I haven't seen them, so I don't know, but if someone else says eye condition, I hope they get punched in the throat.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TantricWolf

It's michael jordans number ass clown

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I've become fascinated by this topic due to a story my sister told me. She works at a book store and some guy came in there asking for booked about black eyed kids. She didn't know what he was talking about, so he told her his story.

A few months ago, he heard a loud knock on his door. When he answered, a little girl was standing there and she had complete black eyes. She kept asking to come in so she could use his phone to call her mother. He, at first, told her no. But, she was persistent. Believe it or not, the guy claims he let her in and she did use his phone. Then, she left.

His girlfriend was in the bedroom and asked who was at the door, so he told her. When she looked out the window, she didn't see anyone walking away. They both went outside and since there was snow on the ground, they should have seen footsteps. None were to be found.

That story gives me chills and is very creepy. This happened in the Midwest around December 2008.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join