It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
the question was raised as to why we don't hear accounts from survivors of these encounters. i see 2 outcomes of said encounter

I can see a third outcome:

3) You do allow them entry and survive whatever diabolical intentions the entity has planned for you. However even your closest friends and family, although they can see you are visibly unnerved by the experience, don't believe the details of your encounter and advise you to seek professional help. Afraid of being sectioned and of being ridiculed you convince yourself that the whole episode was a bad dream and banish it to the back of your mind (and occasional nightmares...)

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
good point. this is not a one-liner. i appreciate the appended possibility of the above poster. =)

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Maybe the black eyes kids are the other side of the Indigo/Crystal thing. You know, Yin/Yang? Balance? Everything has two sides.

Who knows.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
A little bit off-topic but I just noticed that the Wikipedia entry for Black Eyed Kids has been deleted, the main reason given seems to be "lack of verifiable sources".

By this logic shouldn't they also delete their Chupacabra, Big Foot and Loch Ness Monster entries?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Are there any more entities in legend or mythology that have to be invited in before they can harm you? I'll keep digging around, but so far I've come up with nothing.

Faries, they also cause 'glamour' which was given as a type of hypnotism, and they often caused fear in animals and quite often in adults and children, particularly when the person suspected they were under attack.

They can become invisible, can cross to their own 'dimension', and so forth. Although I'm of the opinion that daemon and faries are almost the same thing anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Maybe, it's a bunch of crap and has gone on too long. Any photo's? Police reports? News stories?

Again, has no one seen someone under the effects of MDMA??? Their pupils expand, their inhibitions lower and they experience what I would call "Chempathy", basically chemically induced empathy. The kind of thing that would make people walk up to strangers doors, act like a total freak and then disappear into the night. If people can't accept this, they....well, they've got some issues. Tell me , has there been any reported cases outside the USA?

Get over it and move on to something important, or at least something that doesn't make you all sound like complete ignoramus'.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow... This reminds me of something that happened to me like 2 years ago!

I was lying on the floor watching TV at roughly 11pm (I have mild insomnia) and suddenly this wave of fear sort of rushed through me, I felt weak and sick, and there were these waves of coldness running up and down my body. I was totally freaked out, so I looked up at the window for no apparent reason, and I could see a silhouette (a full moon was directly behind him/her/it) of a young child standing on something and looking at me. Needless to say I didn't move from that spot all night, I just bowed my head, closed my eyes and (I feel a little ashamed of this) waited in fear until morning.
Soon as I felt it was light enough, I got up and had a look outside and lo and behold, a chair had been lifted of the stack of deckchairs in my backyard and placed next to the window (which is a little high up) as if someone had been peering through at me.
I never got a look at the kid's (that's what I'm assuming it was, because I could sort of tell subconsciously or something) face or eyes, and it never really asked for anything, but I felt as if I knew what it was, and I felt as if I had been slapped in the face by it or something, I'm not an angry person, but the memory of it always makes me feel intense anger and fear.

Before this I had never heard of BEKs, but now I'm totally freaked out!

This was in Australia by the way (to the above poster)

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Prozac Heart]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Prozac Heart

Yes, and...??? I'm in Oz too. I've seen plenty of BEK's, and they've ALL been kids on eccies (MDMA).Again, the story proves nothing, suffice to say, you may have night terrors, or some drugged freak wanted to see in your window. Get over it. Like Freud said, sometimes, a cigar, is just a cigar.

So, no one that reports this has managed to snap off a photo, not even a blurry, phone camera pic??

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fingapointa

There is no way that it could have been a kid on e's, because the layout of my house would prevent anyone from just wandering into my back yard, as to get into it you have to go around the side of the house, through a (locked, with spikes on top) gate or through my house. Besides, I grew up in a pretty bad area, and I've never seen a 12 year old on drugs (drinking, smoking-yes) wandering into people's back yards.
It also seemed like it took hours to leave, and I had the feeling of fear BEFORE I actually saw anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's funny how somebody makes a thread about Black eyes kids and all of a sudden everybody seems to be having the same experience.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prozac Heart

It also seemed like it took hours to leave, and I had the feeling of fear BEFORE I actually saw anything.

And what's to say you didn't have an hallucination? Why didn't you call the cops ??? You had an "intruder" staring into your window from your backyard for hours and you did nothing??? Just because they were short doesn't necessarily mean they're a kid. Or that they were even there.

How did they get there, if they didn't climb the fence? Did they fly? So, what, can BEK's fly now???

reply to post by paul76

Isn't it, just.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa
Get over it and move on to something important, or at least something that doesn't make you all sound like complete ignoramus'.

Ok guys you heard the man, time to /thread.

Perhaps since you have deemed it a waste of our time to discuss this topic you would be so good as to tell us what it would be acceptable to have a discussion on?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Been following this thread for SEVERAL days now. Read through all of the posts. I would like to share some things that I have pondered here and some theories:

1- Highly doubtful the coloured contacts idea is valid. The initial cost and the logistics for it to be an "event" would be astronomical. Looked into the Live Action Role Playing aspects of this and was surprised to see that most characters in that genre are found AFTER 1997-1998 when the phenomenon was first documented.

2- Why is there such a fear of dread and "evil" when these beings are noticed? We humans are used to looking at people's eyes when we talk SOME time in the conversation. When the eyes are noticed in children, we are fearful because children are not supposed to be evil or scary. Having investigated the paranormal for over 17 years, it is most chilling when we hear children in "unnatural" situations, it frightens us (EVPs, laughter, etc). We feel children should be exempt from these things.

3- Could these beings have an ability to "freeze" us in our tracks through some type of hypnosis (like a snake can do with a bird)? If so, this could be a natural act of theirs to hold us in place as they so what they are supposed to do.

4- I am of the opinion that these beings are of the folk lore creatures (fairies, fey, "buggers", bogies, brownies) which may or may not be malign. They are just whatever they are and we judge their "goodness" or "evilness". Can they harm us? Probably. Folk lore is replete with stories to avoid these beings. I am of the opinion they "feed" on the fear and negative associations we assign to them. Are we at their mercy? Probably not. Once again refer to folk lore on how to defeat and thwart their plans, etc.

Just my .02 worth.

Cheers!!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i didnt read the whole 17 pages but i read more then half...

Anyway, i didnt have any experience with BEK's and i highly doubt that i will so no worries for me xD, and one last thing, BEK's are defenetly NOT vampires, vampires dont have everything black ( eyes ), vampires look like normal human, believe me ^-^

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think you misunderstand, fingapointa. "Black eyes," as reported in those stories, means ALL black, not just the irises (colored part of the eye). The part that's usually WHITE, too. If you've ever watched that old '50s movie, "The Man with the X-Ray Eyes" with Ray Milland, you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's interesting that nobody has managed to mention the 'black oil' from the X-Files. To refresh your memory, the black oil was a sentinent goo (which was on earth long before the dinosaurs) that could take over a human body and cover their eyes in complete darkness.

OK, making an X-Files reference is not really helping to solve the mystery, but it might spark some new theory in the origin and/or purpose of those BEKs.

By the by, I read some of this thread late into last night and guess what, it freaked me out!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
mistr_b2?

Read this complete thread, and noticed that the original posters stopped posting/replying... Also, user "Mistr_b2" was very active in this thread, and has also stopped posting.

Still around mistr_b2?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology
A little bit off-topic but I just noticed that the Wikipedia entry for Black Eyed Kids has been deleted, the main reason given seems to be "lack of verifiable sources".

By this logic shouldn't they also delete their Chupacabra, Big Foot and Loch Ness Monster entries?

that is a point well made.
none of those you mentioed have been proven a bit iffy i think.

also some one said about these kids are the opersite of indigo children i never thought of it ive been quite interested in both topic but never made the connection like that but it does make sence being opposites.
both are really good points.

it woud be quite interesting to find out if sitings of black eyed children are seen around the same area as a supposed indigo child

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i just thought maybe they arent evil.
albino people are always potrayed as evil such as the children of the corn and the monk from da vinci code.
but im sure not all albino beings are evil i have an albino chinchilla and hes the most kind pet ive ever had.
perhaps its our perception thats wrong we always associate the abnormal or unusual as evil.

i could be wrong but its worth thinking about.

i still wouldnt really want to meet one just in case

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well first post here. I've done a quick view over the topic and i came by with something. I can't stop thinking they have something similar with a akkadian mitology kind of demon: the rabisu. This passage in wikipedia i think is interesting. " TexAkkadian mythology Rabisu ("the vagabond") or possibly Rabasa is an evil vampiric spirit or demon that is always menacing the entrance to the houses and hiding in dark corners, lurking to attack people. It is said that pure sea salt can ban them as the salt represents incorruptible life (salt preserves, and life was first born from the sea)"

Let me know what you think of this.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join