It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Ok ,ever since the last post I made,strange things have started happening in the house.At exactly mid night a very loud sound woke me up and I discovered it was glass bottle that I had sitting on the floor a big one ,part of a collection I gathered for recycling.One of them was knocked over some how making a huge crashing noise.All the other bottles were not touched.The noise was so loud it woke me up from a deep sleep and now I'm awake and can't go back to sleep.There is no mice in this house,It was like some one walking around had just kicked it over.I turned the lights on and no one in the room. At about dinner time about 5 hours earlier before the bottle event,I had just come in the house ,over in the living room a strange dark haired guy was sitting beside the 2 kids that live in the house.I paid no attention and went to change my clothes.Later I asked the kids who was that guy sitting beside them on the couch watching tv?They looked at me like I was crazy,They said nobody else was in the house all day just the 2 kids who live there.I saw some guy as clear as day,totally solid not see through.He was not there after I changed my clothes,a real mystery now.everyone thinks I'm nuts too.Crazy thing is that when I looked at him he was staring at me not the TV,He was too far away for me to see his eyes but he was facing me not the TV,I don't know what his eye color was but now I am feeling very nervous thinking back.

Has this ever happened to anyone out there?Or am I just nuts?Why am I the only one that ever see these strange people?Is this a warning for me to shut up and stop posting about BEKS? This could be my last post as I don't like the idea of these things getting in my house.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Just calm down for a sec and think about it.

Are you 100% positive about what you saw? If not, think it over.

If you are sure, collect your thoughts and do a little bit of deep meditation and/or self hypnosis to get a better look at the guy in your memory. You'd be amazed at the amount of megapixels our memories store

If you are really shaken up by this, which you seem to be, lock up the house so you are sure nobody could get in, and either dust the floor inside the doorway with flour / some sort of powder and/or set up a webcam or camera to film somewhere.

What makes me think it wasn't a BEK is the fact that it was in your house... which is somewhere they can't seem to go without being invited. Unless one of the children invited him in and he did something to them to alter their memories...

[edit on 20-2-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Some guy young I think wearing dark clothes and black hair but taller than the 2 kids was definitely sitting there .I saw him 3 times as I was going up and down the stairs.I was rushing so I did not go in the room to ask about him until after I changed my clothes about 20 minutes later,then he was completely gone.I never heard him talking at all which I thought was odd.

The 2 kids stayed home all day for some strange reason they did not feel like going to school (got in trouble from the mother too)They may have opened the door many times during the day but if they invited a real person in like a friend ,I wonder If something else could follow that person in?None of the friends were in the house either.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have "heard" about cases of spirits following people but i cannot back that up as i was never in a stalking spirit situation.I don't see this "man" have anything to do with BEK's as i read your story,but so as myself ,you yourself have been active in numerous threads here so if you think it is from chatting about the paranorm it's a broad subject,imo a person will see,feel experience more in time when we are talking/thinking about such things.

If we read subjects we could be letting ourselves in for things we never knew existed or so believed in,our brain is a machine far beyond our comprehension and we need to know what we are up against and the problem solver is so much closer than we think,yes we can create/imagine things,tricking ourselves but so can we be tricked by thinking it's just our imagination..so let's just take a chill pill situation.

Why don't you try and speak to this man ??

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Good point Sweet Sacrilege about the children and blacked out contact lenses. They would have to acquire them before they could wear them.

My question is, are people still seeing them? I don't think I have found any fresh stories about them.

Troy

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have read in the other threads about shadow people entering homes with out permission and even a shadow guy that wears a big hat terrorizing people at night.Even a few cops that tried to arrest these shadows.Who ever was sitting on the couch was real and I think the kids were just teasing me that they saw nobody. Just to see if I would freak out or something.I did hear the door bell ring while I was changing my clothes and I heard the lady from next door talking so it could be the strange guy was her friend and they left together.This is what I think happened anyway.A more rational explanation than a shadow man or BEK.(This is what I keep telling myself at least)

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have a question for those that had BEK experiences:

Did anyone you know died around the time you encountered it?
(even someone you didn't know very much)

My theory is more or less like the Death plane theory (by exwunpi), but I don't actually believe they come from a separated dimension than other astral and/or spiritual entities, but I do know that some "death messengers/guides" appear as BEK (messengers/guides because they don't kill, just guide the deceased to the afterlife or heaven/hell or wonderland, I don't know where) and the fear people feel around them is the fear of death, but I think they won't kill the person that invites them, I believe its more like accepting death, and that is what is scary. But not all BEK would be death guides... (this theory is because a person I know saw one of them (here in Brazil) around the time one of his friends died)

By the way, messenger entities usually use the form of a child, its like standard for many of them (I dunno why, but most I know of use that form). And many spirits and daemons (not the Christian definition, more like non-human spirit) usually need permission to enter any place that is owned by a person (I dunno about corporations)

Though the black eye could indicate lifeless/soulless, so it appears like it would be pretty much common for many entities, while manifesting physically, to have them. And not all death messengers/rippers are nice guys, and some of them could be used by more powerful entities...

So even though some of them are death messengers, some of them could be more aggressive entities, even dangerous ones, though about those I can't say much, but they don't act like most malicious ones I know, those usually “whispers” suggestions in the person’s head trying to make him/her weak, obsessing the person, different than possession, more subtle and dangerous, BEK are too straight forward, too direct and physical to be one of them. Though they still could be a type of physical vampire.

I guess I didn't help on the subject of defining what they are

About these cases beginning to surface, the first reported case may be from 98, but what about rural areas without internet? There could be many, maybe they are seen more where there is "less civilization", and before the internet I doubt there would be many of these being reported as BEK and not as demons or death visits...

I have some knowledge about spirits, so if I can let my fear aside I may try to contact one of them somehow, though not at my house XD

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Good point Sweet Sacrilege about the children and blacked out contact lenses. They would have to acquire them before they could wear them.

Appreciated Troy. While contacts may be the easiest solution for those who doubt the validity of these stories, in my opinion they're not the answer.

On the topic of debunking, I'd also like to comment on another issue. I recall reading earlier in this thread that someone thought it unlikely that the tales of the BEK could be true because they haven't been circulating for very long. What must be remembered is all legends have a starting point. A lack of history is not just cause for immediate dismissal. I think that's one of the things that actually draws me to a topic such as this, as opposed to the regurgitated information often given in other threads throughout ATS. We're not commenting on someone else's ideas, we're in effect writing the mythos ourselves. When the books and the movies start innundating the media, we can look back and know we were a part of something special. Well, at least until something special gets raped of its magick by the National Geographic Channel. I wonder if they'll call this one a series of methane pockets as well...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So if these beings are dead relatives or death messengers of some kind,I am wondering if the black eyes represent what we all look like after we are dead for a year or so.Does anyone know what happens to our eye color after we are dead and buried,do they turn black?I know when fruits and vegatables rot they slowly turn black.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hmm, I'm trying to think of another search term for BEKs. Maybe I can dig up something new on it.

Troy

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Im just very interested in this subject. I think its cause of my fascinations with vampires and all the Ann Rice books i read. Anyway the ecstasy theory makes sense to me. Especially cause this is a fairly new phenomena and so is ecstasy.

Im not sure if i think all the accounts i have read are true or just hoaxes stemming from one account or what. Ill be checking in on this thread more at least.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
So if these beings are dead relatives or death messengers of some kind,I am wondering if the black eyes represent what we all look like after we are dead for a year or so.Does anyone know what happens to our eye color after we are dead and buried,do they turn black?I know when fruits and vegatables rot they slowly turn black.

I don't believe this to be a reflection of death. Like most other internal organs, the eyes liquify after a time. While I would expect a bit of odd color due to the leaking of melanin from the iris as they soften and decompose, to the best of my knowledge the entire eye never blackens. Of course, I've never exhumed a corpse deep in the process of putrefaction. Volunteers?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

They don't sound like any descriptions of dead relatives or death messengers I've ever come across before. Most accounts of visitations by a relative later learnt to be dead or dying elsewhere around that time report the apparition as being extremely lifelike, looking much like the person themselves and appearing quite solid, until they vanished into thin air - the vanishing itself is usually deduced rather than directly observed. It could be that your experience recounted above of the guy sitting with the kids was something like this, a regular apparition, rather than a BEK. The BEKs themselves couldn't be anything like this otherwise the reports would have a long history, at least, unless there's something really weird going on in the spirit world I guess.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't think they are dead relatives either, and for the death messengers, I think that only a small part of the cases would be that, and talking to the person again, he remembered the kid wearing old clothes so I don't think that's a standard BEK, though it was a Black Eyed Kid, but as cybertroy said, it would be good to find another name for BEK.

Maybe if someone got on the road he/she could research similar cases personally, probably not everyone like to talk about it on the internet, though be careful with red eyed evil girls
… But I don’t see anyone leaving things behind to do that kind of research XP

Edit:
The man relates the Kid to a death messenger/guide because someone died around the time, it could be that the BEK was not related to the death at all, just some random strange encounter (this person had a lot of them)

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Raziel89]

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Raziel89]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You remember all the hype back in 1999 about the end of the world approaching early 2000,then nothing happened.I seem to remember so many movies like Arnold and "The End Of Days".Now 7 years later we are still here.I do not believe much in Psychics but a few Ancient prophecies by Nostrodomos Seem to be true.I wonder if when the real end of days start to get near.We would see new types of paranormal entities like the BEK's appearing around the world like real Messengers of death and terrible things to come.Sorry,sounds very Gloomy and Doomy but just a thought.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hey Mister B2

First of all- I believe your story about the strange dude
sitting on your couch between the kids...

It is very unsettling, when you factor in the notion
that BEK are not allowed in the domicile (unless the kids
admitted him entry unknowingly in their innocence...

One thing I really cannot get a handle on-
when reading about BEK--- is whether or not
ANYONE has been killed or seriously injured-
or simply attacked- by a BEK...

If not- is it an issue of those who are attacked
never living to tell about it?

If attacked, someone must have survived...
are there any accounts of such a thing?

The point is this- if the man wanted to hurt you,
he would have done so...
what can we infer by the lack of action on his part?

Are BEK here just to scare us? Or hurt us?

=-=-=-=-=-=

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The way the young man(Teen ager perhaps)was staring at me as I entered the front door,I was instantly feeling bad inside.I could not see his eyes just his basic face and body he was sitting on the other side of the house.I was a little concerned how close he was sitting beside one of the kids ,The girl who is now a teenager her self.The man was looking like 19 or 20 and not likely to be a friend of the girl who is only 14.She seemed to be watching TV not even noticing how close the man was beside her,that freaked me out and was the reason I later asked her who that man was.Later in the night something really did cause a bottle to drop on the floor really loud like it was kicked over deliberately to wake me up.I know many won't believe me but I must say,I still can't turn all the lights off at night when I sleep now.I think it was a warning to stop talking about them.I know that sounds crazy but it's because I believe the story from the police officer in the other thread about a huge shadow figure entering a home with only little kids upstairs at the time.In this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So these kids have not harmed anyone?
Exactly why would anyone think they are evil if they have not harmed anyone. Maybe they want to be friendly but do not know how.

If there are kids, it would seem that there are also adults.

How fascinating! How exotic!! I want one for a boyfriend.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You remember all the hype back in 1999 about the end of the world approaching early 2000,then nothing happened.I seem to remember so many movies like Arnold and "The End Of Days".Now 7 years later we are still here.I do not believe much in Psychics but a few Ancient prophecies by Nostrodomos Seem to be true.I wonder if when the real end of days start to get near.We would see new types of paranormal entities like the BEK's appearing around the world like real Messengers of death and terrible things to come.Sorry,sounds very Gloomy and Doomy but just a thought.

You mean like maybe they're getting ready for Armageddon in 2012?

Well, I'm not expecting the End of Days anytime soon but there does seem to be something kinda demonic to this phenomenon. A few speculative thoughts..

Possession - someone earlier in the thread mentioned something like the black eyes being a sign of being possessed. What if these kids were possessed by some kind of demonic entities - maybe getting you to invite them into your home / car / whatever is because they are able to extend the invitation to you inviting one of their brethren to possess yourself. Inviting the vampire into your home gave him power over you, not just access to your abode.

So far as I can ascertain, the beks are only ever seen either singly or in pairs. When in pairs, one appears quiet, nervous, hanging back, subordinate perhaps to the more confident one who speaks - maybe the quiet ones are the newly possessed, being taught how to do their work of recruiting yet more bodies, but by observation only - perhaps the actual process can only take place one-on-one.

Their behaviour seems unnatural and too forceful - maybe they just aren't able to temper their behaviour any more than this, their own nature prevents it.

They don't hide their eyes, even though that is one of the main things which alerts people - maybe this is because it is through the eyes that they work an influence over people. Some have said that they have almost found themselves on the verge of letting these beings in without realising it, then stopped themselves short of actually doing so - that suggests some kind of abnormal influence is being exerted, maybe this influence passes through the eyes.

The irrational fear that people fear - that would seem to come from deep within - it is perhaps a subconcious warning of spiritual peril.

They select their victims - at least insofar as they only seem to target people who are alone.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"Some have said that they have almost found themselves on the verge of letting these beings in without realising it, then stopped themselves short of actually doing so - that suggests some kind of abnormal influence is being exerted, maybe this influence passes through the eyes."

When I saw the man on the couch ,He was definitely staring at me.Since I only wear glasses when I drive(My eyes are not that bad just a Lazy right eye) and he was far across the other side of house.His face was a slight blur and I could not tell if he had black eyes or regular eyes.Now if I went in that room and actually looked at him close up....Hmmmm,I wonder (if he was a BEK) does the eye influence only work when close up?It was far enough that I could not see eye detail but still I saw that he was a young man well dressed in late fashion style clothes,dressed better than me in fact.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join