It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Im more inclined to think the black eyes mind controlling features DO work well. Maybe we are only hearing about the unsuccessful attempts, people who were somehow resistant to the hypnotising effect, or got 'shaken' out of it before they succumbed. Maybe not everyone can feel the 'dread', or at least not as strongly as others.

If some of the unexplained (or even 'explained') deaths/disappearances could be attributed to the BEKs, then with the amount of reported BEK encounters, they could be much more widespread and common than we suspect.

After reading this thread, my thoughts (no real evidence) about their origin is a 4th dimensional being, drawing lifeforce from it's victims. Many seem to think TIME is the 4th dimension, but I think SPACE (or LOCATION?) is.

EG
A 2D being can touch any point (or even multiple points) in a 1D object at any time, even though a 1D object cant.

If there is a square in a 2D world, a 3D being could touch inside the square, without touching the edges first. A 2D being could not.

If a cube exists in a 3D world, a 4D being could touch the inside of the cube without touching the edges first. A 3D being (us) can not.

Also as a 3D hand passes through a 2D plane, it may at first appear to be 5 circles (fingers could appear as separate objects), so maybe when 2 (or maybe more) BEKs are together, they are actually one being. This would explain why one is the spokesman and the other is more passive.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
IIRC, you get this 'one as spokesman, other as passive' feature cropping up with MIB encounters. I'm not suggesting for one moment that the two phenomena are connected in any way, but this feature may be more important to understanding the phenomenon than it appears - the discussion so far hasn't really focussed on it much yet if memory serves. With so little evidence to go on, examining *every* feature may be important.

That having been said, some of the reported encounters were with a single bek. Just out of interest, has anyone come across reports of more than two beks together?

[edit on 4-2-2007 by skjalddis]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I just have a BEK theory I would like to throw into the arena here. But Io have been reading a few posts concerning the lack of reporting on what happens when a victim lets a BEK in their home or car. It caused me to think of all those unexplained missing persons reports you hear on the news and see in Missing Person registries or cold case murders where people were murdered under suspicious circumstances, but no hard evidence has been found leading to a concrete list of suspects. I'm not saying this should be considered a set in stone BEK fact, but how can we be sure mysterious disappearances or inconclusive murders weren't the work of BEK? How can we not be sure the victims encountered BEKs?

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Reptilian_Queen]

That could be very well the case .. i agree with your opinion,i don't know how many people go "missing" in other countries but here in South Africa it does happen,but in all my life here i have not heard of anyone seeing a BEK,i have heard stories from ghosts/crypto/alien crafts/ufo's the whole shebang..i'll do some research in Afrikaans & see if anyone have seen a BEK or so had an "experience" with one or two ..or more

But nonetheless people just disappearing & never heard from again maybe could be some BEK's doings and not all just alien abductions or other theories or plain human crime.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that after reading this thread yesterday I could not go outside in the dark last night. I went out for a second last night to look at the sky and got so scared I had to RUN back inside. Lol. I dont know if the BEK thing is real or not, but it is real scary. I havent been scared like that since I was a child.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I can not find anything on BEK's in South Africa but some reseach on USA alone on missing people is shocking,now i understand anything from drugs to murder is involved but here is a Statistic from Wikipedia

Originally posted by Wikipedia......By the end of 2005, there were 109,531 active missing person records according to the US Department of Justice. Children under the age of 18 account for 58,081 (53.03%) of the records and 11,868 (10.84%) were for juveniles between the ages of 18 and 20.

That is alot of kids,also read about people who "sees/deals" with them while they in meditation or trance state and that they say they pure evil,on another forum i stumbled on i actually read a "claim" from a Black Eyed Person who says they "misunderstood" and that the goverment is worried more about blue's & greens and don't take BEK's or BEP's serious.

Also that they do need to be invited they ask cause it's polite (wth) but some lose their cool ..weird thread that but i would give the link but don't know if i can share links of other forums,if i can i will give it,anyways it's all that is really interesting the post of the BEK and the person who meets them while in meditation or trance and how they can deal with them.

I will quote this BEK post and if i am allowed i will supply the link of the forum..i did not fall for this but maybe some will enjoy ..It's a bit long so gotta post it in a new post now

[edit on 4-2-2007 by qonone]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Maybe some will find this interesting ..or not,if allowed i will give link of this forum where i found this

Originally posted by blackeyes....Recently I had the privilage of dicovering that I myself am a "Black Eyes". For the second and most obvious moment in mt life I was enraged by an employee at my Local Wal-mart store. As my rage builded my friend a rather buff half native american man had to nearly subdue me when he saw my reaction to the man who had wronged me.

Now please forgive others of my kind who attack people. Instinct and Rage seem to take over when most of us "activate" our trait I' am not sure why some of us have control over this power but I to intend to attain that level of control. When greatly angered our eyes turn black from the iris out all the way through the entire sclera giving us a, to say the least, dangerous and fearful appearence. One that strikes instant fear into anyone who makes eyes contact with us...

I have personally come to look upon it as a gift from my father. A rather enigmatic individual who dissipeared many years ago under mysterious circumstances I obvioulsy enherited this blood from him as no memeber on my Mothers side seems to share the same trait.

We do not need an ivitation for anything, however I do seem compelled to at least be polite... I suppose others use this as a reason to harm and or kill terrans. Be it some philosophy they share or otherwise.

I can only imagine what my friend saw in my eyes that day but it left him terrified and some what ammused at what I might have done to that ma knowing what we know now... I again must apologize for others of my kind that misuse our power, they are certainly misguided.

If I were to share my personal opinion in the matter someone of our kind must be orginizing somthing big for this many sightings to have been reported so quickly. I can only speculate that who ever is running things has bigger plans then just insignifigant attacks on terrans. I assume they may plan some mass terran extermination at some point, a plan I once shared... Terrans have done nothing for me but cause pain since my kindergarder days when I lost my temper on the play ground and proceeded to attack and easially over power all of the other children. I cannot remeber most of it up to the point my teacher looking me in the eyes and nearly paniced with fear and withdrawel stummbling back. Only one third grade teacher came to my defense in the matter. To this day I dont understand why.

My boring totally eventless life aside. Do not fear us whatever you do. It is the fear and the persicusion we have suffered that spurs our rage...

At least the Blue and Green people have government protection and secret cave based reserves. We look enough like normal people to be allowed to walk among them. Do not expect the government to help any of you with jack, After all of one us probably runs it, *Cough* Dick Chaney *Cough*. Besides to them we people of special blood officaily do not exist...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That is interesting someone claiming they have a genetic trait that could explain the eyes but that other report about over a hundred thousand people reported missing is disturbing!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You know, maybe its the overly cuddy nature of my personality, but I kinda feel sorry for them.... I mean, they seem to be kids, asking to use a bathroom or a phone, and are universelly met with fear and loathing....

Maybe they just REALLY need to pee.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kimblee
You know, maybe its the overly cuddy nature of my personality, but I kinda feel sorry for them.... I mean, they seem to be kids, asking to use a bathroom or a phone, and are universelly met with fear and loathing....

Maybe they just REALLY need to pee.

Sympathy for the Devil? Mick Jagger would be proud.

I know I wouldn't like to experience another person that emitted the feelings these people describe! The vampiric element seems to be a common theme in many anti-social discussions. I think there is something to that myth and the ideas it represents.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if BEK's are known to kill or have all accounts come from those who avoided letting them in a car, house, etc. If they're known to kill, how does this knowledge become available if the victim is dead? I've only read of one account (the journalist who met two BEK's at the movie theater) where someone did say if you let BEKs in your home or car, they will kill you. The woman was supposedly a psychic, and she may have been using her sixth sense in claiming this. I'm just wondering about this.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Ravenkeeper]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I honestly don't know if what I saw was a BEK but even if the black eyes were just contac lenses,If it was just a person with mental problems.I definitely felt like I was in huge danger.I do think that they can possibly kill if they get a chance.My thoughts were that someone that has eyes like that must be crazy and will try to knife me at the very least,for money or whatever it wanted.(Possibly wanted to steal my car due to the very cold temperature at the time)

I would get nightmares if I let myself believe it wanted to kill me and steal my soul or blood,too darn spooky.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I love this thread! I love all of you BEK obsessives! Okay, I'm excited...you guys and this thread have reawaked my writing spirit. It's been dead for a while, but everything about the BEK has gotten me writing again. Curious?
It's going to be a fiction book (prolly a dark fantasy) centered on the BEK. It will be based mostly on the demon possession theory; it'll be awesome.

If you want to read the basic synopsis...or at the very least, everything that's going to make this a BEK story, than PM me and I'll serve it.

Oddly enough, I'm not the type to say "I don't want to experience that" I want to, I just don't want to react the way that I know I will. After I spot the coal black eyes I will freak out, slam the door, lock that door along with the other five doors that I have around my house, then I'll run into my room and hide under the covers in paranoia. I don't want to do that! I'd rather know what they are, be scared but brave and at least get SOME answers out. "Okay, you're not coming in whether I know what you want or not, so do the world a favor and tell me why you want into my house so badly?" The mystery must be solved.

Anyway, if I'm going to die I want to experience what I can, no matter how terrifying. Maybe I'm a fool, but just think of how great it would to go into the afterlife saying, "Yeah, I got killed by a little demon child. It was freaky."

I'm just wierd like that I guess.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The nice thing is that ,at least we did survive to tell the stories,I have a feeling that there are many untold stories from people who trusted them and let them in.Make a good book ,could make a fascinating movie later.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedAngelfire
I love this thread! I love all of you BEK obsessives! Okay, I'm excited...you guys and this thread have reawaked my writing spirit. It's been dead for a while, but everything about the BEK has gotten me writing again. Curious?
It's going to be a fiction book (prolly a dark fantasy) centered on the BEK. It will be based mostly on the demon possession theory; it'll be awesome.

Good to hear. Hope you'll post some of it in the short stories section

You can PM me some stuff if you want, it sounds interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The BEKs are the embodiment of evil. They can control you as if you were putty.I don't think that they are vampyres, they are pure evil. Beware of them. I pray to God I never see one.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I found some more stories about bek's. Some other peoples first-hand experiences....
www.ghostchatter.com...

paranormal.about.com...

..enjoy..

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Interesting topic, this one. While I can’t definitively say what the BEK are, or are not, I’ve certainly enjoyed reading everyone’s theories. However, the one thing I feel relatively sure about is the fact that these children are not wearing contacts. Induced fear and paranoia of victims aside, a few glaring reasons stand out in my mind; has anyone else involved in this discussion ever tried to wear a set of scleral contacts? Trust me, it’s not the most enjoyable experience. Just getting them in is quite a hassle. Secondly, I’ve never once seen a set of “Black Out” contacts you could actually see through. They’re completely opaque. They’re used in photo-shoots, and on movie sets, but certainly not for anything casual. Most importantly, scleral contacts are professionally fitted, and cannot be acquired without an optometrist’s prescription and written permission. I simply don’t see this happening with children of the commonly reported age-range.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The theory that the kids are wearing contac lenses is what keeps my sanity normal.If I start to believe the BEK I saw had real Black eyes,I will start getting nightmares.I have not ever seen any ghost or demon or anything else supernatural before.So why would this one BEK look so real like a real living person.completely solid not see through.She spoke with regular English,she seemed so real.
I have taken photos where I saw nothing but later the picture would show strange fog or misty gas forming or strange shadows but never anything solid or real looking,Nothing to make me believe in paranormal stuff.Most ghost pictures are just foggy, misty, see through ghosts,right?So why would a BEK appear totally formed,solid as a real human?I saw something real trying to get in my car,asked me for a ride.This is very disturbing that it would have black eyes and terrify me.Then vanish with out a trace.Possibly tried to kill me as it let the air out of my tire just enough so that I would get on the highway and 10 minutes later lose control over a bridge and nearly drive over the side.Coincidence perhaps but if not,Why would someone do that to me just for refusing to let it in? I just don't know what it was and I am feeling scarred,confused in my belief of what is real and what is imagination,I really hope this does not happen to any of you out there.any way sorry to ramble on over and over about it.I hope soon this mystery will be solved,we need you people to try to catch a picture if you encounter a BEK.I know it could be hard to think about a camera when you face the BEK,the eyes make you shocked but you need to just look away,take a picture and run.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I've read through quite a few of these accounts now, been thinking about pulling them together in some kind of comparative analysis. Anyhow, one of the more consistent features is that these entities only seem to approach someone when they're alone.

An obvious question, but an important one I feel - has anyone ever come across an account where someone was not alone when they were approached?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If they are just "among us," and intend us no harm, then the uneasiness may not stem from just their proximity. For example, if, as the above suggests, it's based on genetics, and that these people have an ability for compulsion, the horror and fear experienced by people could be the mind fighting that compulsion.

For example, just being near to someone such as this would be a little unnerving, since the black-eyed person is typically protrayed as demonic or evil. Add together that unnerved state with the instinctual recognition that your being compelled, and an instinctual fear could set in.

If, and I stress *if*, these people are just innocents with a peculiar (or alien/demonic/whatever) genetic trait, then they could be compelling compliance without even intending it. If most people just comply without reaction, they'd be used to getting their way, and, as all children are apt to do, become angry when it doesn't work.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join