It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- your experiences

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
To Crystal Blue,I have seen the adult version of Black eyed people up close and they are really freaky looking up close.It is hard to just blame it on contac lenses because just the way they act and the way they react when you do not let them in,is damn odd.I do believe I just encountered the Black eyed kids last weekend out in a forest trail.they appear in a photo I took but We never saw them sitting there as we walked by.They seem to be able to camouflage or hide and blend in to the area like a Chamelion lizard.Or they are just transparent as the picture seems to look like.The picture appears as the second photo at the start of video where it zooms in on two small black eyed creatures sitting on a fallen tree.picture here.......
s32.photobucket.com...

I swear that photo is 100 percent real and it was creeping me out,they don't look like any animals!
The main video we did for fun is in another thread here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
^ Oh wow... You may be the first person in the world with footage of one of these things.

I can't say exactly what it is, but it sure as hell looks like a child blending in with the leaflitter.

Nicely done.

So what was the motivation behind the video that you caught that image on?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ok im just wondering...Do you think the people that see these things whatever they are,Do you think they were selected by these things or was it random??I really hope its random I dont want to have some kinda reason why it chose me to view it.eep!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well I have noticed that people who have played around with the occult "for fun"at parties and such using Ouija boards or having a seance to communicate with the beyond.Can get the attention of something that likes to watch us.I am worried that something is sometimes following me or watching but I am only a little worried since I have never believed in super natural stuff before.Lately I have started trying to find evidence of paranormal weirdness which seems to be easy for me for some strange reason.Almost like they want me to see them in photos and videos.I recommend that nobody should do the Seance thing in there own home or anywhere at all,they may take a liking to you and follow you home......If you believe in that stuff,I am still on the fence but events in the last year have got me worried.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
^ Oh wow... You may be the first person in the world with footage of one of these things.

I can't say exactly what it is, but it sure as hell looks like a child blending in with the leaflitter.

Nicely done.

Well the motivation to go on a Hunt was just all the local teenagers and people I know in Moonstone were having a big New Years Eve party and things slowed down after Mid night celebration,We started talking about old wrecked houses in the area and a few guys mentioned the story of the dead guy in the water well.I asked where the house was and they told me it's a long hike in the woods.I said damn I'm bored lets take the cameras and shoot a video.It was pouring rain so we waited til the next afternoon late, the sun was almost down and it was still cloudy about 5PM.When we got back the Video was edited and all the photos are what we shot,no changes were made.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Nicely done.

Well the motivation to go on a Hunt was just all the local teenagers and people I know in Moonstone were having a big New Years Eve party and things slowed down after Mid night celebration,We started talking about old wrecked houses in the area and a few guys mentioned the story of the dead guy in the water well.I asked where the house was and they told me it's a long hike in the woods.I said damn I'm bored lets take the cameras and shoot a video.It was pouring rain so we waited til the next afternoon late, the sun was almost down and it was still cloudy about 5PM.When we got back the Video was edited and all the photos are what we shot,no changes were made.

Ok. Thanks for the quick reply.

As far as what you said above about ouija boards and contacting the dead... i agree. It is best not to meddle with things we don't understand.

When i was younger myself and a few friends did a ouija board for fun and it ended up producing some results that we didn't want or expect... now we wish we hadn't tried in the first place. I don't think there is a link between messing with the dead, and these BEKs though.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I would really hope these Black eyed visitations are just random events and I don't need to worry that my days are numbered Like they are toying with their intended victim

Wont stop me from doing some more video hunts,I know someone that works at The old Barber house restaurant in Mississauga ON.and I am currently trying to get invited for an after hours Video tour.This is a really old mansion with supernatural activity.Let's see what shows up in pictures\video.I am so curious now it's almost fun.Still ,it should be taken with a serious attitude and healthy respect.
Old Barber House built in 1862....

i32.photobucket.com...

[edit on 4-1-2007 by mistr_b2]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Someone should construct some sort of database consisting of all stories, facts, and theorys surrounding the BEK phenomanon. Maybe keep a running thread on the subject here on the ATS message boards if need be.

-OOP OOP POO POO

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I check this thread daily so i'm hoping it will become to one-stop resource for BEK information. Apart from a wiki article and a few fringe sites there isn't much about them on the net that is any use.

If i knew how to make webpages i'd have one up and running, but my tech knowledge goes only as far as pressing pre-made buttons

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
then i suggest we add to the WIKI

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok here is the still picture of the 2 strange kids sitting on the fallen tree.I tried to do different enhancements to clear it up more......

s32.photobucket.com...

I am sure they are real creatures sitting there.I can see arms,legs faces eyes,mouths.Almost like they are looking directly at the camera and posing,So much gives me the creeps.I am thinking about going back there as long as the area remains free of snow(also very strange,this time of year is usually 3 feet of snow)

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Besides anecdotes and the ever-present fuzzy pictures..

Is there ANY physical evidence of these BEK's?

Also, are there any stories from people that DID allow these children into their homes? I am sure those would be pretty interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Besides anecdotes and the ever-present fuzzy pictures..

Is there ANY physical evidence of these BEK's?

Also, are there any stories from people that DID allow these children into their homes? I am sure those would be pretty interesting.

Hey Hank.

Ummm... as far as i know, all we have to go on is the testimonies and the above photo (yes i know it is inconclusive
).

Anything like this i would usually dismiss at the drop of a hat, because of the lack of physical evidence, but having experienced these things myself i can't just write it off as legend.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Actually there was one Lady that did let them in .She said they chased her for some unknown motive and she managed to lock herself in another room and she waited for hours before she came out to call cops.Since then people have tried to email her for updates but she never answers.........

I wish I could have got a closer photo with more clarity,is there any other known photos of a BEK anywhere?
...After a Google search I could only find this BEK video.....
www.youtube.com...

He really looks spooky too

[edit on 5-1-2007 by mistr_b2]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This may have been posted before, but here is a good artists impression and fact file on them.

Black Eyed Kids: A Profile

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hey that was an interesting article,I'm sure that some reports on the net are fake or over active imagination as it does seem to be like something from a horror movie and not reality.The only evidence I have is that one picture and last year when a BEK approached me at my car and 20 minutes later my Tire mysteriously deflated while driving on the highway.The tire had no hole so I believe the BEK took revenge on me some how For not letting it in.I did not know about the BEK rumours until this year, so That is what I think it was.Anyway that is all the truth.When we decided to go out to take pictures of the old haunted house last weekend,I never thought I would see a couple of BEK's in one of the photos.I only expected spooky photos of an old house and perhaps spooky noises from the basement.We do need to catch more clear photos now that everyone has a camera-phone,perhaps one day someone will think to take a picture.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Clear photos sadly allude every paranormal topic.. maybe we could be the first

Anyway, here is a screen capture from Supernatural: Episode 4 that shows a fairly good set of black eyes... except in this episode they were on the phantom traveler, not a BEK. Still, good CGI effect.

I've been digging on the net all day trying to find more information on these things but have come up with nothing. We really can't have exhausted all avenues already? And these things aren't like ghosts or bigfoot... you don't exactly have any indication of where to hunt for them.

EDIT: a couple of new links

'Invasion of the Black-Eyed People'

Problem with this stuff is that it is all the same thing just on different pages!! It's so frustrating!

Answers.com: Black Eyed Kids

PC Forum article on BEKS

[edit on 6-1-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ya more great stuff you found on the net,seems highly interesting for those of us that think we may have "survived an encounter"I often wonder if there are strange people or beings that are here to watch us and we can't see them unless they want us to see them.In that picture I took , My friend and I walked past that Log and never saw any kids sitting there.The photo when not Zoomed in only shows an outline of them like they are glass or water,semi transperent.Could this be some advanced technology?Like the armour in the movie Predator that could be made almost invisible and blend in to the surroundings.Do any of you ever get the feeling some one is watching you and you turn around to find no one there?

[edit on 6-1-2007 by mistr_b2]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ha ha ok ,I know that sounds really far fetched forget I said that I was up really late when those thoughts came out

One of the guys In another forum made this photo for me to show what I'm talking about in the picture.....
i32.photobucket.com...

I know it's still grainy but you can see the full bodies of them in it.Ok sorry if the pic is getting annoying,I will stop with it now

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by syberkat
makes me wonder why the group did call themselves the black eyed peas anyway...

Because black-eyed beans are actually real vegetables.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join