It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can know Your Guardian Angels Name!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ok, does anyone know an Angel called Zideon?

I'm not invisible. It's my third time asking

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

maybe cause no 1 on this thread can help u. however, if u r so serious to find out who this angel is i will help u. i can find anything u seek on the internet.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

ur guardian angel is just an angel that is part of the reed and nothing more. thats all their is. he isnt that important. still he is an angel and it watchers over u...nothing else matters.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
so you saying that your guardian angel knows when your going to die?
How about if you try to comite suicide will the angel knock the gun or knife out of your hand?

Actually, I have heard of people not committing suicide because a very loud audible voice was telling them not to do it and they attributed the voice to God - maybe it was their guardian angel. Nonetheless, they didn't kill themselves. And yet, there are others that attempt to kill themselves but their attempt is interrupted by someone or they fail in their attempt. I know of a few cases like that as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What's the difference between spirit guides and angels?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cormag

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks

I've tried looking for info on the net i found "reeds" too nothing more. To be honest I have no notion as to what that means either.

I've searched books too still havent' found many. Best bet is the libarary.

But I will keep searching, and If I do find links, I will post it on here, to give a description of what and who is he.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Attempting suicide is the result of mental illness. And you are claiming that voices mentally-ill people hear is evidence of guardian angels and/or God?

give me a break!

There is NO evidence for angels or god or anything else of that ilk. None what-so-ever. All they are is a security blanket for vulnerable people, who feel safer believing they exist.

reply to post by susieseahag

None - neither exists.

[edit on 3/10/08 by dave420]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999

I have always been aware that i have a guardian angel because when i was little my mom would always talk to me about them. One day i was walking out of walmart & i was talking to my mom [i was about 11 or 12 years old] while i was speaking i felt the need to turn around && when i did i saw a little girl with a white dress and golden hair standing behind me. i turned around again and i thought "oh my god, that little girl was so pretty" so i turned around again and no one was there, no one at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi all!
My name is Charonn and before I came to this site I was actually questioning my self on if I am suppose to name my Guardian Angel. Then I kept on hearing this voice that said Michael....Repeatidly. I didn't acknowledge it because that is the name of my BOSS LOL. And I thought my Guardian Angel was a female. So I am guessing Michael brought me to this site to prove it's him! That's his name! It was so weird how the your Angel was Michael too!! It was werid how I kept hearing Michael until the end of your story said Michael. It was overwhelming. But I am confused. Are we sharing the same Angel? Are their more than one Guardian Angel named Michael? I don't know but I am sure thats his name!! And we are about to start a closer bond with one another.
-Charonn

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey people i am 12 years old i know im abit younge but my sisters comeing christian and i found th hole bible thing interesting but me as a person no offence to any spirit but i would thing the bible a bt boreing but i had a feeling lik eand i asked my sister questions and things about god adn angels and like i prayed i think it was twice and my sister was telling things to me she shouldent have but im alright with it but when she flicked the lighter those like button ones the exact moment aa massive vibration around the room came to my attention and we both freaed and i think it was a heavenly spirit or the lord himself warning my sister she doing good to influence to get into religion to belive in god and i do but i think God was also warnign my sister to not go further on the things she shouldnt have said hehe i find the whole Angel Thing interesting and im not Obsessed but ive had 4 signs from my guardian angel on his/her name i think i can say its nme coz he hasnt told me not two but its alex but i dont know if its a her or a he male-female so there my story and when i went to bed tht night i felt something blowing on my spine like the line down your back So that was cool i dont mind beng in the presence of a spirit as long as its a Good are here to do good id hate to see a demon and good luck to anyone trying to get to know the spirit thats protecting them throughout life and God Bless you Believers ...Ciao...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999hi i've seen my angel several times befor she spoke to me but i do not know her name i have also felt her presence by my side i get vision of things that later happens i get signs and dreams but sometimes ignore them, i will tell u my first time seing her..i was 5months pregnant with my first child and was badly beating by my boyfriend who i also saw in my dream years befor we meet and first did not reconize his face till my 2nd child anyway i was hospitalize for 2week with a dislocated jaw and other minor injuries but worse my baby iwas monitored day and night i was told that the placenta might discharge from the baby and he baby might die i was given medicine spent anothe week in the hospital i was sent home a 2weeks later i was in 42terminal with serious contractions i was addmitted to st vincent hospital i was given and i v and medicine to stop the contractions the nest day i was sent home about 2weeks later i was on the phone talking to my boyfriend on the phone for i had forgived him and was trying to work things out while talking to him my water broke i was at st vincent hospital in mahatten i was told by the doctor that baby is not gonna come out now for it was to early i was 7.2months pregnant the baby would have lung problems so they stop my contraction gave me some injection in my butt to build the babys lungs i stayed in labor for four days with a few pain i couldn't get out off bed because i was still passing out fluids from my vergina and the baby could fall out on the third day it rain then snow and then there was lots of sunlight , my roon shine , and there it was morning of the next day the the glow a light in front of me standing my angel starring at me no word then the light faded later i had son normal dilivery no problems he was 3.14 oz he stayed in the hospital for 2weeks druing those 2weeks i was terrified kept have dreams of someone trying to hurt him the white part of my hads turned into blood red color i thought iwas bugging for a minute then under my feet did too so i went to the church asked the priest for help he did and gave me a rosery to carry but i almost got hit by taffic the light was red it said walk i got closer to the middle the cars from both side speed towards me i frooze but someone out of nowhere grabb me i was in the hospital again the doctors has no idea whats wrong with me i would get hot and cold in 1minute for no reason and there she was and old lady who look just like my gradmother who had passed a few years back whispered to me in my ears everything is gonna be ok and she left then the doctor walked in i asked him did u see her he asked me who i said to him the old lady who passed u on the way out he said no which old lady i said she spoke to me he said do not nobody come in this room i said i didn't he asked the rest of the stuff to please do not let anyone in the room and he spoke to me that this is really wired then i asked him could i please go see my baby i have a feeling that somethin is wrong with him he discharge me immidiately and told me get my baby out the hospital and bring him too the church because he never saw something like this befor but have heard of thing similar that are unexplanable, i went to get my baby and brought him to the church he was bleesed he is now 5years old i had the feeling that i would die in child birth i have 2more premature kids i have more life experience with my angel and dreams but i can't tell all on this page i have told several friends of danger that i have felt about them before but they didn't believe me until it happen i had dreams of things that was going to happen to them but they didn't believe me until it happened i do not know how to control or interpret thoes dreams or sign i get alot off sign i tell the person whose is next to me or the first person i talk to i ignore it until happen([email protected]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

Exactly on how the other one explained it. We all have to die someday. And the key, is to live life, the foolest. No regrets. Accomplish your dreams.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I like this post (see my name LOL)

It was in 1997 when we lived in Plant City Florida, The company I worked for was going to fire me, and I was so scared. So scared. I prayed as I had a wife and a daughter. All of a sudden, a feeling of peace came over me and I actually heard that "it will be all right". And do you know what? it was!

Thanks again and God bless.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
When my brother and his family lived in Mississippi, a tornado leveled their entire cul-de-sac, and while the house exploded around them, no one was hurt.

As the neighbors dug out, a five year old girl was missing, and since it was night and the electricity was out, the neighbors designed to conduct a search. Quickly, the little girl appeared out of the nearby woods near the pond. When asked where she was, she had been pulled into the air and blown into the pond.

She would have been scared except for the "nice lady" who took her in her arms and brought her out.

The only thing was - there was no nice lady present!

Gave them all chills, and got my attention too!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I think I've seen mine Once I was in school during mass(private school) and I was spacing off like a normal teen would during prayer when something caught my eye, behind the cross was this big transparent type guy with wispy wings. He was at least 7 to 7 1/2 feet tall wielding this huge sword, he wore like really bulky amour as well and he just kinda stared at me, no words no nothing, then I blinked and he was gone. Just like that. Not sure if I was seeing things but I know what I saw. Not to mention my life has been saved numerous times.

I'll try this sometime and maybe I'll get to see him again, it was truly an awesome sight.
you can believe it or not.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I've had an experience which I believe my guardian angel was protecting me.

When I was about 10yo, I went to a friends house (I was told never to go there by my Mum) and was playing with him in his garage. His Dad came in for a while and then went inside the house with my friend. Alone in the garage, I was looking at a stuffed eagle on a perch.

It's head was facing me side on when suddenly, it's head turned very sharply, looking directly at me. I was that terrified, I walked slowly out of the shed backwards, never taking my eyes off it fearing it was about to leave the perch and attack me. As soon as I was out the door of the shed, I bolted as fast as I could home.

I found out later in life that the reason Mum never allowed me to go there was because my friend's Dad was a paedophile.

I found out a year ago, one of my spirit guides is an American Indian called "Eagle Man".

I know it was him that did it.

[edit on 30/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Attempting suicide is the result of mental illness. And you are claiming that voices mentally-ill people hear is evidence of guardian angels and/or God?

give me a break!

There is NO evidence for angels or god or anything else of that ilk. None what-so-ever. All they are is a security blanket for vulnerable people, who feel safer believing they exist.

reply to post by susieseahag

None - neither exists.

[edit on 3/10/08 by dave420]

Prove it!

You can't, you can't prove they don't exist, just as much as we can't prove the do exist.

You can't say for sure they don't exist, because you simply don't know.

Mikey

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I belive in guardian angels. I have a story to tell.
My aunt was getting out of her car with her oldest kid, who was two at the time (shes 5, going on six now.) She was walking down the road, and a kindly looking woman stopped her and looked at her baby. She said in a irish accent (I remember that, although I can't remember her exact words)
"Your child was wonderful eyes. Keep her close to you, don't let her go." Then she was gone, into a crowd of people.
After shopping, my aunt was getting into her car, when a drunk came up to her, and kept asking for change. She kept saying that she had none, and the drunk kept trying to get into her car. She grabbed the kid and drove off.

I also think that there is something that keeps most kids from dieing as they come home from there first party, as there driving at night. Something that accounts for those miracles, when a plane succesfully makes a crash landing, when a bomb fails to go off. I also think that there can be evil entities, also...things that can inhabit humans, and cause death and destruction.

I will asked my angel his/hers name.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Text Black WHen i was 13 i did acrobatics and i was doing a backfilp and landed wrong and dislocated my knee as i was sitting down with my knee still out of place i thought i saw my coach standing there but it was an angel. My angel said its name was ariel and then my knee was in place it was so weird. Then just the other day i experience a car crash and the same thing happend my angel said its name and my car randomly turned and it was like nothing happend

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

It seems odd to me but I asked my angel what her name was and she responded with a name... at first I thought it was me imagining things but then as I tried to see if I could change the name it was like it wouldnt let me my mind just kept having this same name plaster itself to the confines of my mind. My guardian angels name is Madeline I'm not sure if I know her from maybe a past life or something but I found it cool that this happened.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join