learn more

You can know Your Guardian Angels Name!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

This is wrong...the dead are asleep and cannot be communicated with by any means. I am a student of the occult and metaphysical sciences for many years and that is what I KNOW with a certainty. The dead are dead and are resting and do not protect/guard/talk to anyone who is alive or dead.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999

One of the most recent appearence for me I would have to say was when I totalled my car. I smashed the front end in so bad that the drivers side door was stuck. As I was getting ready to climb out the passengers side door. Someone helped me open my door which I found curious becasue he was walking a dog at 3 in the morning in a neighborhood where people dont normally do that. Making me wonder who he really was because he didnt stay around long enough for the cops to show up just long enough to help me open my door that was so stuck I tried slamming myself against it a couple times and it wouldnt budge, and tell me that he has called the police and I was fine. And I some how also managed to walk away from the crash with just a scratch on my face, to which the police said was a miracle and that I should consider going to the hospital just in case. I never went to the hospital and I returned to work the next day. I still wonder how he opened the door so easy, it just would not budge an inch while I was trying, I was half way over the side when the door swung open. I think I said something about it too, but all I remember him saying to me at all was The police are on the way your going to be fine. Like I said I was up and walking that night, no bruises just a thin scratch on my face. No one could believe it.

Another time would be when I was just about to be rearended. I was at a complete stop and wasnt paying much attention to much of anything besides going home. It was kinda like I was told to look but out of no where I decided to look in my rearview mirror just in time to brace myself for impact. Again walking away from the accident with a mild neckpain.

I believe guardian angels are out there and are always there when your in need of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
How can a child have served there purpose for being here? you saying they have learnt all they need to know so they are killed off?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link. Removed quote of previous post.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

It might possibly be a child's purpose would be to help another somehow. Give them hope, help them create something special in memory of the death of the child, bring the family closer, etc... no telling what it is supposed to be. We are not necessarily supposed to understand.. that's the whole trust thing.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Okay after 16 pages how do you kow your guardian Angels name? After all this thread did the opposite of explaining its all wrong to know one.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I haven't seen my Guardian Angel, but have heard him and felt his prescense several times. The most imprtant time of my life though was in 2001 when at a stop light with 4 cars ahead of me(I'm on a motorcycle ) a minivan traveling @ 45 mph hit me from behind. Now I should have been thrown into the car ahead of me, instead was pinned to the seat while the van pushed the passenger bar on top of me as the motorcycle went down and the van continued to ride up onto the bike on top of me.

Now at the same time in what I would describe as a seperate miracle, the driver ahead of me saw this and attempted to pull foward as city workers in the area jumped into the traffick of the opposing intersection to stop it and allow the 4 cars ahead of me to pull out of the way. As many of you know, cars pulling away from a stop light do not move very quickly, however all 4 cars moved away slightly faster than the van was pushing me down the road( I was taken for an 150 yard ride pinned to this bike).

After what seemed an eternity I felt the windshield of my bike fall forward as I pushed against it; and I was dragged off the motorcycle and thrown several feet away to avoid being crushed by the wheels of the van. I walked away with a broken back, torn muscles, but I walked away , the EMT's asked me how i was able to survive this accident; I responded" the hand of GOD reached down and pulled me off the bike" I think they had to believe that as I had the emblem of Suzuki imprinted into my back for over 2 weeks.

Have heard my name called clearly several time in my life, usually while working on the farm or walking in the woods and everytime I have turned back to my path only to find I had just missed stepping into a snake's path, so prevented my being bitten.

I have never asked my Guardian Angel's name, was just all to happy and satisfied that they were there to help and protect me when needed the most.

Edit-spelling

[edit on 19/5/2009 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have also seen the Hand of God.
Iam not religious at all. But a long time ago when I was 17 I was a passenger in the rear seat of a car. We were traviling at a high rate of speed on some back roads in Pennsylvania.
As we came to a hairpin turn I realized we were going to crash. The car continued down the hill toward the turn at a much to high rate of speed. We left the road and hit a fence row.
At that time I was bieng flung across the car toward the drivers side. Suddenly a huge hand somewhat larger than my body thrust between me and the crash. It seemed that the hand slowed time itself. my velocity toward the driverside of the car was slowed.
Poles from the fencing had come thru the floor of the car but missed me I was thrown with great force toward the drivers side of the car but slowed somehow and recieved no injury. I absolutly do remember the hand of God or maybe an angle saving me that day.
I have never seen it again. I cant explain what I saw. I cant eplain how I was not hurtand everyone else was.. All I can say is I saw it and felt it.
Strange though I am still not a church goer. Ah well I believe Ben Franklin said each mans religion is in his own heart.
correct me if the quote is wrong.
I dont know why I was saved but it did happen.
Would I be gone today if my mission was now completed or do I still have something to do?
also Iam not to sure if I want to go asking for his/her? name maybe you only get 1 or 2 calls home, so make em worthwhile

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I had such an experience, when i was younger i was swinging on a weeping willow tree ( an old one with long strong branches, we swang on it often without fear ) but on this day the branch broke and i fell at the pinnacle of the swing. We would swing over a cliff which had stone stair leading all the way down, i landed back first on these stairs from what would be a normal 2 floor homes height. Needless to say i walked away unscathed even thought looking at it i should have a broken back. Anyway i felt protected the entire time, and remember it as if it was yesterday. Never saw an angel or guardian just felt it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

You are close-minded. As an example, a child could be have been born to bring the father and mother closer together. If that was his sole purpose, his existence has already been met which means he is no longer needed in this world. Everything happens for a reason. Everything/everyone has a purpose. You just need to ask why/why not certain things happen. A lesson can be learned from everything if you look for one.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
god does not communicate with people nor does his angels since the bible days. read the bible and read that yourself. if you think you have had direct contact with an angel i promise you it was a wicked angel. you may ask "why would a wicked angel help me?" the reason is simple.....to decieve you. its what the devil has done since mans creation. and he continues to do so.

another thing i'de like to add is. When the devil challenged gods sovereignty (gods right to rule) he said humans dont need god. that humans could rule themselves. And so god in front of his multitude of angels took up the devils challenge and said prove it. So god has been letting mankind direct the course of his life with very little interference from god or his angels

Im so glad I managed to break free of this insane religion.So god took satans challenge, kind of like when a highschool kid challenges another to a fist fight huh(must of been a pride thing, though it really sounds a whole lot more like we were the ones that got stuck taking the challenge).I guess we have to go to eternal hell to if we loose this challenge right )?I really really feel sorry for you people.Get outside the box (prison of your mind) If you do you will see your whole reality is much different than what you once thought.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

Just wondering what your religeous views are? Dont know if you are curious or just have never explored this venue in your life?

I have been well protected in my life and several times wonder why i am still alive. That is what i question more than what my angels name is. Why spare me? What purpose do i still have on this earth.
I have contemplated suicide in my life, many many times. And have never done it, as when the time is near I can neither do it, or I just can not do it to my family.
I have had a medium tell me about my angel, and told me a few things that she would never know about me.. but my angel would. One was paying more attention to when i am driving, esp turning corners. LOL

I have had numerous times in my life where I have challenged God and have been answered. Whether by HIM or by my angel.

Just wondering why you are questioning what everyone is saying here? If you dont believe that is your choice.
About dying and children. WE are just bodies on this earth. It is our souls that go to another dimension when we die. When we die, we are allowed to seek truth and knowledge. And then be reborn. IF you dont believe in reincarnation then no worries. It is during our learning time that determines our time on earth. Maybe it is just to pass along something or maybe to instil the purpose of another being on earth. And sadly there are some times where accidents just happen.
Am sure something like 9-11, there was not much chance of angels helping with that. But you wil find within 10 years that people that were reborn after that period, there will be answers coming.
If you do not believe, then why do you think we have jumped so fast in the last 20 years than the previous 200?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

WOW, I never knew. Ok not allowed to flame.. lol
But we all have our own beliefs. I have not read the bible, nor do i ever intend to. I have read some of it and it does no purpose to me or my life.

All that I have is what is instilled in me, since I was born. I have seen evil. I have have seen miracles. I have seen things that can never be explained. But I will never believe that God will never speak to us. and that we Dont have guardian angels.
I sat in church when i was 16 and listening to the priest talk about what happened when Jesus was on earth.. and in my head all i heard was.. "that is not the way it happened" That is not who Jesus was or what he was about. How do i know these things? i havent a clue, but what i know in my head has served me right thru the years. I have trusted my "gut" instinct more than a few times and more than a few times wish I had listened to it better.
I will pray for you and hope that God or one of his Angels will send you a sign and show you what you do not wish to see.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

please explain to me where the suzuki emblem might have come from on this bike to imprint itself on your back

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well I have never seen an angel that I am aware of. But I have had the knowledge that they were around since I can remember. When I was little I was left alone a lot and I would get scared. I would pray that God surround me with angels to keep me safe. As soon as I would say Amen I would feel a peaceful blanket like feeling around me. It was so wonderful and I would go to sleep. Over the years I have had a feeling that they were around. I say they but there may only be one I am uncertain about that. I also worked with a girl that had a stroke when she was twelve. She is now twenty two and has long term damage from having the stroke. She says that she remembers angels being around her when she was in the hospital going in and out of conciseness. I asked her what they looked like and she said they were beautiful females with long hair and a bright light around them. I found this interesting. No one will ever be able to convince me that angels do not exist.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is such a load of nonsense. So you believe that there are 6 billion or so higher beings with nothing better to do than follow us around and watch us die? They certainly ain't preventing people from ending up dead and if that was their purpose it would be a pointless job. Death just happens and so does luck, there is no reason behind it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999

Hi

Last Friday around 7pm whilst in my garden watering my little pear tree, I found a lovely fluffy white feather in between the leaves and remembered the association with Angels and feathers, I smiled, blew it away and dismissed a feeling that someone may have passed. 10.30pm that same evening I was visiting my sister who had not been able to contact me before I arrived, she asked if I was on my way to visit grandad in Hospital as he had been rushed in with pneumonia, by the time I had made a phone call to my dad, grandad had already passed away, I didn't get the chance to say goodbye. Could the feather have been a warning that someone was going to die from a Guardian Angel?

My mum told me about a strange incident which she believes a guardian angel saved my life as a baby in a car accident.
Dad used to have a Robin Reliant back in the seventies, wobbly things with 3 wheels and made of fiber glass, I was only 3 months old at the time and back in those days babies could be held by mum in the passenger seat.
Anyway on the way home from Scarborough dad was coming up to a tight bend in the road and hit an oncoming vehicle, immediately before the accident my mum heard a woman's voice, she told mum to crouch forward over me and I will be safe. On impact dad was thrown through the roof onto the road, where he hit his head on a brick! (it sounds quite comical although it must have hurt!)
the car had overturned and poor mum had broken her back so she couldn't move, she was panicking over what had happened to me.
I was found cooing and smiling in the back of the vehicle completely surrounded by the soft cushions dad kept in his car and I didn't suffer any injuries!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well i think i've had some experiances with my Guardian Angel. But it was weird.

One time i was about to walk out of my parents room, but right before i grabed the handle to go out (I was waring a hoody) something grabbed my hood and pulled me down/back. and i could fell the force and the grab of the hood. It was cool.

I also had a dream last night it was really weird and i could spend all day explaing. But ill just get to the point. Near the end i was on this mountain and it was really high, over the clouds high, it was windy and it didn't die but it felt good. It wasnt freakishly cold or anything. Then this bird came and set infront of me. It was one of the most amazing things i have ever seen or thought of. It looked like a phynix (sp?) but it was yellowish gold. It looked like it was on fire but looked compleatly harmless. The feathers looked like flames, and if you tried to touch them you wouldn't feel anything. Just air. The eyes where increadable. They were the same color as the freathers but bright like they were glass. And the bird like creature wasnt an ugly color yellow, it was beautiful, like a clear, bright, shinning yellow. It looked so beautiful, and pure. No esence of evil at all. It seemed as if you touch it, it would break. It was huge too. when it spoke it was the most pure, ellagent, smooth voice i have ever heard. But the weirdest thing is even though it was gold, it shined silver.

I didn't think it was my Guardian Angle but a one if the Gate Keepers of Heaven. I know it sounds weird but it was just so perfect.

In the begining of the dream it seemed i was at a Gate in Hell. Because some one was chasing me, and all i could sense from him was evil.

I can not remember a name from eather of them. But when I met the Bird I could no longer hear the chains of the man and his demonic dogs. I would have to say this dream was too vivid and real for me to not have this impression on it...

[edit on 17-10-2009 by TwistedStrait]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I personally think angels are aliens:

[edit on 17-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wow I wasn't expecting this thread to be 16 pages long. I also have had many times where I know my guardian angel(s) saved my life because I'am an adrenaline junkie and have to come so close to death, you could say I slapped it in the face and laughed and lived to tell about it.
I do not know there names but I do know they are my ancestors and that is good enough for me.
I believe we have at least one guardian angel, some may have more than one.
To my knowledge there are many different types of Angels. There are the guardian angels, there are angels that do different kinds of work in heaven. Some helping new spirits get aqquainted with the spirit world. There are ones called Waring Angels, they mostly help protect churches and temples and rarely seen. The few people that have been fortunate enough to gaze upon them described them 50ft tall wearing what looked like toga or something the greeks wore, they also had swords made of fire.
There are Angels for all sorts of things, you may have seen one and didnt even no it.
Now I remember reading in page 3 rowdyroddy said that if you see or come in contact with what seems to be an angel of the lord it is probably an evil spirit or demon. Well not all are evil some are still the genuine even in this day and age and here's how to tell. If you come in contact with one ask to shake their hand, if they do not extend their hand and tell you they cannot they are a spirit of the lord, not an angel. If they extend their hand and as you shake it and you feel nothing it is an evil spirit trying to deceive you. If they extend their hand and as you shake it and you feel it as you would anyone else they are a resurrected being sent by God. I know this might be a bit much for most to believe and understand but just think about it, pray about it and make your own decision. Some people like rowdyroddy that are jehova's withness or another religion that does not believe in that sort of thing will pay no attention to it whatsoever and that is fine, to each their own, everyone is on a different spiritual level of understanding and they may not be ready to believe in such things.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think Aliens are demons trying to confuse us, that way people deny Angels and faith while they get the prize money in soul torture and straying people away from God.

There are lot's of websites that tell you which Angel is your guardian based of what day of the week you are born on.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join