You can know Your Guardian Angels Name!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
my angel is zideon, it came to me in my intution or inner voice many years ago.

I googled the name zideon under angles, It is in FACT an angel, lol. coinincidence. The information on this angel is very scarce, if nearly non existant on the net.

Does anyone know who and what this angel is? Why did i chose it to be my angel, and what is my destiny with it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

everyone has to die someday, and they know when the time is right. i think that they save us until it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I heard a Christian say that the reason a little girl had died was because God could not bear to be without her any longer.

I heard that one too.
I think our ancestors had a saying that the gods often take those whom they love.
A greek philosopher said it better than that but you get the gist of it.
I often interpret this as somehow God seeing that something worse than just the method of dying happening and taking them away before it can happen.
Happy-go-lucky people I've known in my life often be the ones that this sort of thing happens too.
Asking a guardian angels name. I think that's being a bit intrusive and cheeky IMO. But I'm not that much into hounding the angels that much. Probably my R.C roots forbidding angel worship buzzing me about on that or something I guess

I'll see if a name jumps out of no-where or manifests itself somehow

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellover
reply to post by qonone

HOw do you know if its a fallen anngel though?

[edit on 2-9-2007 by angellover]

I wise Jewish Rabbi said that the more bad you do the greater the chance of your angel deserting you and an evil one taking the good ones place.
Or maybe we have 2, one good, one bad.
I think everyone might have a good and maybe a not-so-good angel hanging around a person

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I used to hear a voice every once in awhile. But, would typically forget about it or ignore it.

I recall now some repressed memories of some female voice claiming to be my guardian angel or whatever. Quite a few times she was more like a nurse and would physically show up. Sometimes apparently using someone elses body. The one time the same woman came back to my door asking for directions as if she was lost and didn't know how or why she was there.

One of the names I heard her use was Gabriel. Sometimes she would be wearing some orange pants suit. Another time when I had some other odd visitors, she called me on the phone saying she was my guardian angel.

There was a time several years ago that they came to perform surgery on me to replace my large colon. Apparently, I had a hernia and it necrotized or died. That wasn't a very pleasant experience. That wasn't a typical angelic experience and now reminds me more of Whitley Strieber.

Guardian angels or fallen angels? I can't be sure if they aren't just alien watchers.

I guess some of us get the wrong number when we pray?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hey, after reading so many stories! Deeply and Angel has inspired me a lot to meet my guardian angels too! though i don't know if you have to be christian or catholic to believe in them, i personally do believe that i am blessed to be here to help all of us 'humans'! but i do wonder, how i can meet them and how i can call for them. my friend says i need to be relaxed, but a "first" time is always the scariest! my heart wont stop beating fast everytime i want to think about meeting my angels. is it destined to be like this?? i hope one day, i can hear their lovely voice and call out for me because i think it's like having invisible bestfriends at your side. no need to stay lonely no matter what drama there are around us !! is there anyway i can build up my confidence to not have this feeling? it's uncomfortable !

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

If you hear voices in your head, go see a doctor NOW. Immediately. It is not a good sign. If you believe it's an angel or something, at least rule out some sort of psychosis first, then you know it's not that.

My guardian angel's name is "Logic", and he's telling me you're all very much mistaken about guardian angels. Very mistaken.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Several years ago, I was having an episode of something negative happening. I felt like my energy was being sucked out, and would fall asleep on the couch and dream or daydream in a tired state. It always seemed like I was underground in some kind of a cave, and this beautiful dark wavy haired man, dressed very sophisticated kept trying to sway me over to his side. He had a book, and I felt he was a judge of sorts, like the devil. Everytime for a while in my dream, I'd soar into the sky to get away, anime style, with a cool sword that did Inuyasha's explosions with his sword, only mine does light and doesn't harm, but seems to provide enlightenment. I noticed him moving his feet out of the blast of light. He asked me about the sword and where I got it, and I told him it was mine, always mine. I also thanked God for whatever tools given me and asked Him to get me out of this weirdness now.
I tried to grab the book and tear it up, because I was angry. When I opened it a strange multilayer dimensional plane with a vortex was there, so I threw it far away from me. I convinced myself that I had watched far too much anime with my kids and was going through a midlife crisis or something. I also thought, what this jerk is coming beautiful and sophisticated to me, but offers fame and fortune to others. What? He knows I'm not too materialistic or something, but I'm single. What an absolute jerk! This was happening over a couple months, off and on, with the same guy. I resisted and asked for help. I also prayed for the happiness of the fallen ones, and their redemption. I asked why he was picking on humans like this. He said they were in a war, and I guess we are collateral or something. Once when it was happening, it was a daydream, half between sleep and awake, so I just started thinking of other things. I was successfully getting my energy back, when chaotic fights broke out amongst the kids, the computer smashed to the ground, and for the first time I started thinking this might be for real.
Then, during a dream, where all my energy was sucked out and I couldn't even call for help, the angel appeared. He was very tall. I was like a 3 year old standing behind him.
His hair was whitish blond and he was very commanding and stern as he faced the bad guy, as if he had gone too far and was using unfair means. I was told to climb onto his back. We flew out of the cave into the sky, and the devil followed and was squaring off to fight. But I was waking up from the moment I touched him. The most incredible pure joy coursed through me, and woke me up. I knew it was the joy of heaven. Angels bring the joy of heaven. Anyway, that was the end of one of the strangest episodes of my life, and has never been repeated like that. When it was happening, my teenage son said he thought there was something in my bedroom. He told me he sensed a judge, but didn't know if it was ghost.
Edit to add: I could be wrong, but I always thought that was St. Michael.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Dreams can be weird, huh?

Don't read too much into it. Occam's Razor suggests the most simple explanation is the right one, and you having a dream is the most simple explanation.

I know you want to believe in something more than you can see - something magical, something important, but you are doing yourself a great disservice by hanging on to such ridiculous, illogical ideas. Embrace knowledge; deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This wasn't just one dream, it was a series of dreams/daydreams that happened for just over 2 months, in which (after the first time) I would be alert that it was going to happen again, because my energy was sucked out of me like a vacuum. I trust my own instincts with this. Even my kids sensed something as that house had strange occurrences that scared the kids. In the end, the one with the angel happened when I had fallen asleep, because I woke up. I spoke with my mother and grandmother about it and they had each had a similar experience relating to good and evil. The guys appearance never changed, and he was not someone I had ever seen in any media. I do believe in angels. Also, the joy brought by them is like a supernova, or it was to me. So that becomes their signature for me.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i would like just to know the name of my guardian angel? how will i know him/her? thank.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is an awesome thread!

I firmly believe we all have a guide in this life sometimes more than one.

When I was younger and newly engaged we wanted babies. Try try try. No luck. Lost every one within the first month or so. Then one took
Twins apparently! I was at work and stated miscarrying...I was very calm though through the entire ordeal (even though I knew what was happening and dreaded it).

To the hospital I went where three Not just one physician told me with no uncertainty that I had miscarried. I knew in my heart and soul I was still pregnant and for the first time (ever) I prayed (and I am NOT religious although highly spiritual) to stop bleeding.

Within a half an hour it was like nothing happened, cramps and pain stopped, bleeding stopped and I felt (knew) 100% sure I was still pregnant.

On my way out the last doctor I saw sneered and told me "we'll see you back in a week when you develop toxemia..." (I refused a D & C adamant that I was still pregnant).

My fiance had left for the Marines the week prior and didn't come home till I was well into the third month of pregnancy so I was RIGHT!

On my way out of the ER that night I felt a hand on my arm...very warm and not at all frightening. I didn't even look it felt so "normal" I just smiled all the way home.

Pretty sure mine is male though I wonder if it has always been a male ?

I never thought to ask for a name? Funny huh?

As for the question raised about the loss of a child and the meaning or purpose...the meaning is as simple as could be: cherish every moment regardless of time.

Stars for the OP and a

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My guardian, Mai, told me her name at the age of 14. After my father tragiacally died of leukemia, I went into a deep fit of depression and attempted to end my life... I took 3/4 of a bottle of sleeping pills, a half hour later I puked all of them up and fell asleep on the toilet seat. When I awoke, Mai told me I need to live and that she would be there to protect me. I asked her name and she told me.

I currently do not own a car and ride a bicycle everywhere I go. Which of course has led me into several astronomical survivals. One day, the shifter cable of my mountain bike came unseated from its mount and got wrapped up in my pedals. I was ejected over the handlebars and into 5:00 rush traffic on a particularly busy stretch of road in my town. Despite bruised ribs and a dislocated shoulder, I somehow managed to get right back up and run off the road before being struck by an 18-wheeler. I promptly passed out on the sidewalk and awoke hours later with only scrapes and bruises and no recollection of what happened to my shoulder. My best guess is that Mai popped it back into place for me while I was unconscious, otherwise I have no idea how my shoulder magically popped into place.

When I was 15, I tripped over my shoestring and tumbled down 3 flights of stairs. Not only did I live, but when I arose from my fall, the only injury I had was a small cut on my left arm. I was a little sore in some spots but there were no broken bones or other injuries associated with falling like that.

Last summer I paritied with my friends and got completely blind, legless, stupid drunk. Despite being so drunk I couldn't see straight, I somehow managed to perfectly ride my bicycle home from my friends' place. On top of that, I was miraculously able to keep from puking my guts out all day. And even now, I seem to be able to drink more than most of my friends without showing any obvious signs of being drunk (even though in most cases, I'm seeing double, and the room is spinning at a hundred miles an hour).

I guess Mai helps me everywhere.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Someone sounds angered, let me say to you that God gave man free will. Alright keep that in mind cause with that free will came suffering and all that great crap that comes along with it. If the other countries you speak of are so crappy than to die would only be a blessing in their minds. To escape their living hell, and all the young childern only die to have a second life- or chance for a better one. All I can really say is read the Bible or go to church and your questions will more than likly be answered. I too once thought like you, before I found GOD. He is quite real, even though you may not believe in him he believes in you!!!!!!!God has a plan, he may work in mysterious ways.But he works!, Every1 has their reasons in life do you truly know yours???

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i believe in God but you cant talk to your angel because they cant show themeslves or mess with human matters unless the devil breaks the rules,dont be fooled by demonic entities my friends

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Guys, does anyone know what angel

ZIDEON is ??? It would be great help!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Don't know if any of you have read Frank Peretti's book, "This Present Darkness". For a few chapters he will unfold the story of things going on in the view of the characters experiences and then he'll have a chapter or 2 on what's going on behind the scenes in the spiritual realm as these characters have their experiences. Pretty interesting read. Also goes along with my view of the role of angels in our lives. They're behind the scenes intervening as necessary in the spiritual battle that is ongoing and we are, for the most part, blissfully unaware of it all.

I've had a few experiences that I attribute to divine intervention via messengers. Sometimes I joke that there must be a team of special forces guardian angels working overtime to keep me from all the messes I get myself into.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about asking an angel for its name if I don't see it right in front of me like old testament visitations. Seems like in these new testament times, it might be courting spiritual danger to "talk to the spirits" since the fallen angels are the principalities and powers of the air now. I'm content just knowing that God provides safeguards and messengers when I need them. If there's a guardian angel "assigned" to me (or an entire team lol) then I kind of feel sorry for it/them. If we someday judge angels, mine gets a big kudos and thumbs up. He must be exhausted.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
When I was a young child, my parents sat me down and told me that my elder brother Stephen had died (he'd been a stillborn) before they'd given birth to me. And I was wondering if anyone could tell me if perhaps Stephen is my guardian angel now, for I cannot seem to figure it out myself! The problem is that....I feel a profound connection to the name Erik...and I constantly have a feeling of utter safety and joy whenever I imagine an angel with that same name by my side. I believe that this Erik is my true guardian angel, but I'm afraid that I may be wrong. Does anyone have any advice to aid me in figuring this out?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Love topics like this, having about one near Death experience and a bunch of instances where I was hospitalized and put to sleep (Though faintly recalling some of them) I can't tell if their was a guardian angel there or not. Many seem to say I have them, yet haven't really looked into it all to much. (Even with a life of Astral projection and the sorts which is rather odd of me not to have looked into
, but anyway enough about that.)

Either way maybe with some time and devotion from this busy life style that I have created for myself in this world I will look into those past events and see. Mostly I like to think I do most of "my own rescuing" only when you make a big leap or 'great fall' It seems that they come into the rescue bestowing wisdom and perhaps helpful advice to aid you in making your own choice.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join