It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Love anything that go boom! I think i am in the right place? Boom! Hey, i am the m0dern day warrior, and i need a freind, but be careful about what you say about my company, cus that is what you say about soceity. I need a rush, and boom loving friend, and yes, i am in the right place?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i do know how to post topics and replys, but i still need a lot of help on things such as definitions to words, how to use certain features like search, and just basically what things mean. id like someone w/ good feedback to adopt me. thank u

[email protected]
or U2U me

[edit on 16-12-2004 by azdude1804]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am the embodiment of n00bism.
Fresh, liberal n00b registered an hour ago.
It doesn't get anymore cherry than this.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Fairly new to the site and after much consideration, I decided yes, yes indeed it might be a good thing to get adopted seeing as it might open up thought lines never before imagined.

All right, Allright, you got me!!! I'm just a poor sap who needs guidance and counsel**sob** you didn't need to use the chains.......

Seriously though....could use a spring board into this whole ATS thing....

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Im a newb, I love ancient civilizations and conspiracy theorys as well as anything to do with E.Ts. Please someone adopt me.

AIM: Spehno
Email: [email protected]
Or you can just u2u me or reply in this thread.

Thanks guys!

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
im a n00b i need to get taken in by some one i have msn add me if u want to adopt me or email me plzssssss

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Will someone please adopt a lovable truthseeeeekr with no friends?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello all.

Just registered a few minutes ago and I am now about to practice a few finger exercises in this post, so expect some mistakes while I figure out what is what.

Hello

test
test

Lets see what happens when I submit this?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
first newbie to u2u me gets adopted......the race is on

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how to insert an image into my user-id box?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hello,

New poster to this board....I have been reading ATS for awhile now and decided to get into the mix....

I enjoy researching on the Net......

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
hey

im rob,

im from sydney,australia.. have been researching whats really going on for close to 2 years now, have always had an interest in u.f.o's and all things unexplained, got into it most recently by researching freemasons and the israel/palestine occupation..

finally found a forum to talk to like minded people! feel free to drop me a line

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
As I am oft to do from time to time, I'll offer to take on a new member for training and some tag-team debating.

Criteria:

MUST BE: Liberal, Open Minded, Non-Predudiced

Preferably Is: Interested In Religion (doesn't matter which one,) Interested In Secret Societies

A Little About Myself:

I'm a philosophy of religion student at a major American university, studying to become a professor and hopefully a United Nations negotiator. I'm a Zenist who believes in some Pagan ideas and my field of speicalization is Asian religions.

Aside from my major, I'm also a soccer player (goalie) a skateboarder, political activist, writer, and urbanite.

If you'd like to get adopted by me please send me a U2U, I look forward to getting to know the new members.

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I need someone to adopt me. Message me if you are interested.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi All,

I'm new here, having joined Christmas eve, and quite frankly I wouldn't mind a bit of help in understanding it all. Then again, who wouldn't mind a bit of help in understanding IT ALL.

I'm a poet, writer and philosopher but I also have a day job since i'm really not that good at the first three things I mentioned. I enjoy all conspiricies but I suppose my favorite would have to be religion. I'm a spiritual anarchist and believe ALL religions must be overthrown if mankind is to find the truly devine nature of our being.

I have no idea yet how to U2U anyone or even how to find out if i've been U2U'd. Should I send flowers first?

And just to set the record straight, I took the name mrwupy many, many years ago and at the time it was suppose to mean a sound of joy, as in woooopeeeee. Since then i've learned that allot of people have seriously dirty minds. Just in case you were wondering.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think 4 months viewing 2 months posting is enough for me to deserve a n00b. If anyone is interseted in being adopted, u2u me.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am newbe I want some one to help me and get me started I will respect anyone who helps me

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I want to meet som one who can help me

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ah Home at Last

* Me Drags in armchair, lamp and pile of quilts and sets up in a lil corner.

I'd like to be adopted again. It happened long ago when i was born. So if anyone wants to adopt an alien who hates poop-piles (crap) and speaks from the heart about what these human thingys are doing to this planet, Pick Me

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hey, how are ua'll? I'm not so sure about bein' adopted, all the movies I seen on the subject haven't been so good. I probably could use some help though. I tried to recover my 1st little u2u and the page was unaccessable. Happen often does it?
Here's a little bit about me. I've always tried to seek the "TRUTH", even if it hurts me. It has humbled me very often. I try to always keep an open mind, with the exceptions of those things that I already know to be absolutely true,(usually from experience). There's a whole lot of emotion in my heart and it's allover the place these days with all that's going on in the world! EVERY DAY it's something new! Created to take our minds off the real picture, and create "the illusion."
"The illusion of freedom[in america]will continue as long as it is profitable to continue "the illusion." At the point where "the illusion" becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."
"Frank Zappa"
Good old Frank. He was somethin' else. "Brainiac Fingers." So anyway, I've chosen this site because I believe that there may be many of you that have the same feelings about what's happening these days and why.
Well,, that's a little bit about me, I hope to enjoy a warm and lasting relationship with all of you..
very sincerely;
kpoe / haarpcloud@11:11
p.s. I could use some help straightaway on how to activate the Avatar. I'm very new to this whole computer thing. As a matter of fact I just started this month, so I've got a very long way to go!
I Thank you very much for your help and patience.
Any knowledgable hints are greatly appreciated.
12/28/04-2:17 AM
Looking forward to hearing from you about the Avatar.
Thanks
kpoe

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join