It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

This is my first post (yup, another newbie!) so just wanted to introduce myself really. Ive been interested in paranormal/conspiracy/alternative views for a while now but have only recently had the time to do some serious research using the internet. ATS is by far the most comprehensive site I have visited so far and its refreshing to read the open-minded views of its members. If anyone would like to adopt me and 'show me the ropes' I would be very grateful!

jimi

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Anyone want to adopt me?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilingsarah82
i guess i'm up to adopting someone again!!! my current ATS child has grown up!! so..........
If anyone wants to be adopted, just u2u me!!!

Want to adopt me?

Surf

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This idea is great! i think us inexperience members can gain great knowledge from a more experienced member. Therfore I'm up for adotion, i could use some guidance from a more experienced member... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease lol.

Regards,
Neo.

p.s You can u2u me or add me to MSN Messanger :[email protected] or
Email : [email protected].

Thanks again

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sorry

[edit on 12/2/2004 by surfup]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Adoption is a serious undertaking. It is possible to set in motion enormous battles of psychic and demonic energy where the pairing is not viable or the mutual expectations of parent and prodigy are not transparent.

What a vague statement. I wonder what exactly you meant by this. Better still, I wonder 'who' you had in mind when making this comment. Anyway there is truth to what you've written. Demonic energy and spiritual(psychic) energy surely would not make a very viable combination/pair.

So what's the alternative solution?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ok, I'm new here. Long time lurker though. I would like to be adopted please!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi 2 all ! Im a straight up newb and my english is well.....not that good but I just wan t to kno what the Ats point are for? and I was triying to click on the borad with a picture of a dog but says I dont have enough points. can sum1 tell me how to get more points? plz!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi, Welcome im kinda new too

The points are what you get for posting and you can spend them in the ATS Store under the member center tab

See this post for more info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards,
Neo!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am a newbie ... I have learned my way around. I just wanted to say thank you to every who has helped me out. This was a great idea.

*Zerinity*

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
hi i am a noob and am proud. I have been interested in conspiracies and already know a lot but just got into ATS.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Derek911_psycho]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Where is everyone? No one is adopting these new guys. Come on guys, let us show the team spirit. :up

New guys, if you want help just U2 me.

Surf

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've been here a month and realize I could use a hand. Please adopt me!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well, looks as though I'm still up for grabs, if anyone's interested. I'm also house-trained, if they helps to sway anyone.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Goul, et al

I have room for an adoptee. u2u me if you are interested.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thank you FredT. I'm all yours mate, so to speak.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Who will adopt the Zero Zero Pee Ess 00PS???????????????????

I like to debate and talk about politics and philosophy

I am in China

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Up for adoption, Paxilated, torn and scarred from years of abuse on TB2K, freepers, Squirrel boards and such. Opinionated rightwing paranoid radical, but much better now.

edited cuz I can't speel either

[edit on 12/11/04 by Paxilated]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello ..
I just joined the site today and seen this thread .. I think it's a great idea to adopt the newer members, so if anyone has room for another .. I would like to be adopted.

Thx

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
00PS, Paxilated and zensunni, drop me a u2u and I'll give you a roof over your heads.
But be sure to act soon - it's a limited time offer.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join