It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

every one finds their way sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
lol I wish I had the knowledge to understand that (Darcon). I like the way it makes me think though
. I am new to this thread... and I do not want to read through 325 pages of information... so whats the main debate/speculation/question as of current?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Oh I see Mengard is the Op... people asking questions of enlightenment and what not.

My statement would then be... Since I miss dreaming what would it take to be able to dream again?

and ... For one to achieve a higher self... be one with the universe to have a whole understanding... how would you let go? do you believe in chakras etc?

Edit for Horrible selling

[edit on 26-3-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Menguard, it's been a while. I hope you've been well.

I'm curious of my path now. Can you explain how my training in kung fu and tai chi has helped my life, mood and happiness all skyrocket? Am I on the right path towards my personal enlightenment?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Epocha]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Interesting. Your saying the "source" must somehow know whom you wish to find information for.

In that case, what do you get as my point/reason for being incarnated right now?

Thanks,
SteveR

Can I but in and say INFORMATION. I believe your soul purpose is to SPREAD FACTUAL INFORMATION TO THE MASSES - Are you currently in the entertainment/news industri - a journalist or writer/researcher perhaps. In anyways i see you talking to many people like a newsreader either face to face or via the airways but it seems more factual/scientific rather than public culture.....( but i could be totally out on a bike here LOL)

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ohh and I forgot the questions:

What is my dominant aura collour?

What do you get as my soul purpose?

What am i most feaful of and how do I overcome this fear?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Hi, I have a little bit of input for you.

1-Try practicing to read auras. It would be a neat thing to learn how to do, and then you could determine your dominant color, if there is one.

2- I believe that you need to ask your self for this answer. Try thinking this question to yourself right before bed. Make it known that you want this question answered, and you want to remember the answer. I bet the answer will come to you in a dream.

3- Do you have that many fears? It would seem that deep down you should know the answer to the first part of this question. And to overcome any fear, you need to face the fear. It is something that is said a lot, but I believe that it is very true. Also, once you start to understand your true self, and the nature of being, you will start to see that fear is not real.
I read a bumper sticker one time that really put it into perspective:

"Fear is just a four letter word."

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

My statement would then be... Since I miss dreaming what would it take to be able to dream again?

and ... For one to achieve a higher self... be one with the universe to have a whole understanding... how would you let go? do you believe in chakras etc?

You can tell yourself to remember your dreams. Right before falling asleep, tell yourself something like "remember the dreams, remember the dreams..." Also if you set an alarm to go off in the middle of deep sleep, you can wake up remembering dreams. It is best to write them down, since you could forget them once you fall back asleep again. Another trick is putting Mugwort under your pillowcase. It is suppose to help you remember your dreams, and can induce prophetic dreams.

To achieve a higher self, I do not think you become one with the universe, but you become one with the Origin, or Creator, or God or whatever you want to label it. Understanding the universe is an important step in achieving higher consciousness, but it is not the overall idea.

When you say "let go" do you mean letting go of your traditional beliefs? Opening up to answers and guidance is a way to let go. Also you can do a lot of reading and researching. Answers are out there, but you have to find them. Ask for guidance in your search and see where it takes you.

Chakras are definitely real. You can feel them with little practice. Again, research and read as much as you can.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Mengard,
what do you see in Oregon's future?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo80

To achieve a higher self, I do not think you become one with the universe, but you become one with the Origin, or Creator, or God or whatever you want to label it. Understanding the universe is an important step in achieving higher consciousness, but it is not the overall idea.

Chakras are definitely real. You can feel them with little practice. Again, research and read as much as you can.

I agree with the research topic. I love research. Anwsers are everywhere sometimes you just have to dig deep.

My question though for you tho is what is the difference in being one with the universe and being one with the origin, creator, God... all of which are the same and in union. Im a little confused.

I will do more on the chakra research but i still wonder... how can you tell how obvious it is?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

watch this then you will realise why death is not" the end of everything"

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Your avatar creeps me out.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I agree with the research topic. I love research. Anwsers are everywhere sometimes you just have to dig deep.

My question though for you tho is what is the difference in being one with the universe and being one with the origin, creator, God... all of which are the same and in union. Im a little confused.

I will do more on the chakra research but i still wonder... how can you tell how obvious it is?

I think you are assuming that there is one universe? The Origin created all universes and it is not the universe you live in that you ultimately need to unite with.

The chakras instantly made sense to me. When I first started learning about them and learning basic energy work, I was able to feel some of them. I am still early into my own spiritual journey, but I already understand that chakras are real. I feel my heart chakra the strongest, so maybe you should start your research with the heart chakra.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

1-Try practicing to read auras. It would be a neat thing to learn how to do, and then you could determine your dominant color, if there is one.

2- I believe that you need to ask your self for this answer. Try thinking this question to yourself right before bed. Make it known that you want this question answered, and you want to remember the answer. I bet the answer will come to you in a dream.

3- Do you have that many fears? It would seem that deep down you should know the answer to the first part of this question. And to overcome any fear, you need to face the fear. It is something that is said a lot, but I believe that it is very true. Also, once you start to understand your true self, and the nature of being, you will start to see that fear is not real.

Thanx for your input evo80 - but I would still like to hear what the OP has to say.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by darcon

Your avatar creeps me out.

I agree.

strange.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Temperature:

Temperature is the speed in which energy moves.

The speed is a frequency.

We experience temperature through feeling... on our skin, as well as internaly. Temperature allows us to percieve a certain frequency of our environement. Its the same as our eyes percieving frequency, our nose, our ears, our tongue, and as well as the "other ones".

Our bodies cant adapt to certain temperatures over time, like how it does throughout the year. (adapting to a frequency). But if a temperature is too high, or too low, it can damage things..kill us even because our bodies can't handle it. You can look at it this way... our body..the energy it consists of... currently functions within certain parameters, certain stable levels, and if you lower its frequency or raise it too much, it doesn't fucntion right, and it breaks down.

Perhaps as our frequency increases, so does our body temperature, in a way.. but either way a frequency of some sort is increased.

I recall a video, a guy channeled a wise being from the higher frequencies.. the temperature in the room raised 10 degrees.

I was also thinking about the planets. Living conditions are not relative to distance from the sun I believe. I think the sun has more an electromagnetic effect on our planet, which affects frequency, thus temperature as well (as it a frequency).. Now I've believed this for a while now, probably months since menguard made mention of it. But think about this.. space is like minus 200 degrees celcius or something. Its damn cold, thats all I know.. well thats what they keep telling me. So by their theory however... the space between the sun and the earth should be like between minus 20, and +50 degrees celcius wouldnt you think?

To say that life can only exist at certain distances from the sun is a pretty ignorant statement if you ask me. Stating any absolutes is ignorant in my opinion.

But again.. I was thinking about venus.. to us it looks like this melting hot poisonous planet, at least thats what they tell us.. But what about the Venusians I read about? Assume their planet really is the temperature we percieve it.. they would probably percieve it differently, like how we percieve earth. If venus is "hotter"... then the frequency is higher. And if the venusians exist in a higher frequency then us (thus un-viewable to most).. then that explains the "invisibility" and environment.

Its possible that someone could percieve the earth as being as hot as the sun, and thus un-hospitable..

Anything's possible.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Thanx for your input evo80 - but I would still like to hear what the OP has to say.

Looking for answers from outside sources is the same as looking for them from within, any way you look at it. If we are all part of the same source, we are inter-linked and all information is readily available.

I like to ask others for opinions, its a good way to another angle on the subject, a line of thinking we're not used to. But we have to tell ourselves that we already know everything, its just a matter of discovering it.

It doesn't matter what people tell you.. you still have to analyse it anyway, and in that respect, its the same as the thoughts that come to you "in your head". Menguard will tell you the same, and I think he does this through his silence. You already know the answer, look for it.

If I, or menguard was to give you an answer, would just accept it and not question it? Then would you learn? That is the road to ignorance and we must question everything to avoid it.

The truth is in layers.. we take it deeper and deeper with necessity, but each stage of truth is equally valid in our opinion. One day your fine with knowing the world is flat, then you want to push that perception farther, now the world is a planet, in the universe... and then now its just part of a unified imagination.. Each perception is different from the other, yet at the time.. they were equally true.

And truth is personal. Its up for us to determine what is true.

By denying that you have the answers is to deny your abilities and nature, your purpose as an equal in this game.

Take advice where you need it is what I'm saying, but just keep in mind that when it comes down to it, it matters most how we think about it ourself. If we don't find our own answers, then we can be led astray.

Only YOU can determine your purpose. You can determine this by acknowledging your true ultimate potential.

Fear is something we experience where there is a lack of knowledge and experience. We firmly plant ourselves and enter "survival mode".

Only YOU know what your fears are, and only you can over-come them. Others can serve to point us in the right path however.. but still, they are making YOU acknowledge these things for yourself.

Where there is hesistation, resistance, fear... acknowledge it, remember your UNLIMITED POTENTIAL. By knowing that we are capable of anything, we are able to deal with any situation.

Over-time, fear turns into routine.

I had a fear of heights once, well... after only 2 weeks as a window washer I actually enjoy them to an extent. But I realised the fear was baseless, for I know it was based on a need to survive, but I acknowledged that no harm would come to me.

Cut yourself some slack!
You know everything... but don't let that get to your head.. we never know the final answer, and that is what we're constantly trying to find.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epocha
Menguard, it's been a while. I hope you've been well.

I'm curious of my path now. Can you explain how my training in kung fu and tai chi has helped my life, mood and happiness all skyrocket? Am I on the right path towards my personal enlightenment?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Epocha]

I think you're really adressing this question to yourself. I recognize these questions because I used to be prone to ask them. By the looks of it, something is telling you "YES", and you're just looking for an external confirmation.

People confuse comfort with happyness.. We, as well as all things in life.. have a need to create, be productive and functional. Happyness is the feeling we experience when we are the most productive and functional in my opinion. People who chase their dreams are always the happyest for a reason. No wonder your so happy, you are productive and accomplishing things.

As well... what doctors say endorphines get released in your brain during excercise, making you happy? I know if I do very little at work, i start to feel useless and depressed a little over time.

Endorphines? I think thats just a "physical" way to change energy patterns, to that of the state of happyness in this case. I wouldn't be suprised if meditation released endorphines as well.

Well at any rate, good for you! Be productive, do what makes you feel accomplished and you'll live happy man.

enlightenment? Flow like the rest of nature.. the rest of the universe.. be like the earth and grow man.. create...produce..push forward, to learn is to push forward, to accomplish things, to go with the flow and not with resistance. Understand your surroundings, and yourself, really get to know them both intimately and you'll begin to see things you've never thought of, in yourself and externally. Be at peace, bring harmony into your life, and keep learning dammit. You will find enlightenment in yourself.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Oh I see Mengard is the Op... people asking questions of enlightenment and what not.

Edit for Horrible selling

hey man, i'll tell you from personal experience.. we're always "dreaming" I think, as long as we exist,..as long as we "move".. as long as we experience frequencies... We are always living in one state or another. That loss of time during sleep I think is a comple loss of memory.. or rather..being given information and being unable to process it as the moment. The 'dream land' is a frequency of thought that is different then our concious "reality". Remembering dreams seems to be relative to our ability to percieve these frequencies, being able to recall them in some from at a different frequency (waking world). You follow me? Dreams are complex... to quote someone else... its like teaching calculus to a baby. We have to train ourselves to organise these frequencies into memories.

Its like.. the data's there.. its stored our in our memory, but its scrambled and coded and we need to decipher it to recall it.

I believe this is also why you can recall dreams for like the first 15 minutes after waking up... your like between the sleeping state and waking state, and the more "awake" you get.. the faster your memory of the dreams fades to nothing to us. Don't you find it strange you can remember what you did this morning but you can't recall a long, detailed, signifigant dream, even a little bit?

When you wake up, realise you are between states..realise your about to get absorbed into the waking world, and subconciously you'll begin to hold onto the dreams, and then try to hold on to them as you begin to wake up.. analyse them while you still can. This is why some people recommend to sleep next to a pad of paper.. to write these things down so we can remember them. Its like what i said.. its coded.. scrambled...differently percieved... while we are still able to understand them, we can write them down on paper... a physical means for a physical state of mind to understand.

Also, i might add, that if I meditate.. then about 90% of the time I have dreams.. and then i wake up and i am able to acknowledge it was a dream, and analyse it while I can. Some are very lengthy these days, Its actually become very effective for me to analyse my dreams. I realise its just a different state of being the same as this reality, thus equallity important.

As a kid though, i never really remembered any dreams. Over the year they have become signifigant in "occurence" and detail.

Meditation man, it works for me every time. I'm talking like.. an hour or more. Whatever alters my state of mind. Warms it up I guess eh?

Anyways good luck with that dude.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Menguard, its been a while since we talked. Hows it going buddy? Your like a ghost (feel free to say something about that, ha).

What's your missions, are you on a new phase? You don't have to tell me, i'm just curious.

I wouldn't mind if you shared more about those green tree people from the jungle or something? You made a thread about it a while ago but it didn't last that long, its too bad, i was interested.

Anyways, how you been? speak up!

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join