It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
OK everyone please miss-understand me right. Some of the questions I asked I obviously know the answer to myself I wasn't looking for someone else to give me answers I can not find for myself. I was just wanting the OP to validate his claim by mixing some validations questions with some I was genuinely interested at hearing his/her answer to. I mean the OP does say "Higher light answers for questions" NOT Higher light answers to questions which I deem worthy"

And to be fair both the answers I have received are not very enligtened just common sense and I don't see anything wrong in the questions that I am asking

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
OK dunno what happened there I tried to post but nothing is appearing.....any-who...

I was saying that I would still like an answer from the OP. I don't think there is anything fundamentally wrong with my questions and I do not want another person telling me to search within.

To the OP - U2U me if you prefer I am very interested in your answers.

Here are the questions again:

What is my dominant aura collour?

What do you get as my soul purpose?

What am i most feaful of and how do I overcome this fear?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i must say your last question really could be answered if you search within yourself truthfully although the aura part will need someone with expertise in reading it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Erasing Historical Facts:

Why is it our whole world is made up of a conundrum of jargon that counter-reacts others viewpoints in with being untold stories, that only the victor would have the pleasure of giving his truth, one side of it.

Those who have fallen in the past civilisations have been erased from records. Perhaps Great dynasties that were part of our makeup erased and taken out to keep the common man from seeing into.

What if theRE were tales of Hybrid beings and Ancient People that lived without time.

How much of our world is only one viewpoint?
Answer:Thirty two percent.

How many civilisations have fallen that we know not about?
Answer:3.2 million civilisations.

What is the oldest dynasty?
Answer:The Ancient Chin Dynasty.

Were Immortals here in a times past?
Answer:Yes.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

We fear what we don't understand. The more we don't understand it, the more we fear it.

Take ancient earth humans with very limited knowledge awareness even compared to todays standards, and introduce them to a god. What do you get?

Too much complication, too much fear, as well as jealousy, for some desire the admiration and "worship" (un-asked for mind you) of the people to these gods.

Jealousy, self-importance, the desire to end personal suffering, and competiveness can lead to drastic actions.

Such as total annihilation.

In the end everybody loses from this scenario, but not without learning from it. By witnessing the first murder, they realise there is no satisfaction, only an uncomfortable feeling.

All of this is still going on today. That is why the knowledge of these civilizations are lost, for now.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Has the existing population been externally corrected, if so by whom and how does this occur?

If civilizations are 'corrected' what does this achieve in the grand scheme of things, given that they are only aware of the existing (singular) world they live in with no physical or spiritual connection to other civilisations?

Xia dynasty!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Brefine
Has the existing population been externally corrected, if so by whom and how does this occur?

Answer:Yes, by population grooming, the district of the Divine Council. Through each lesson is a development for the soul to grow, gauge the energy of the whole being, and you know its direction.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If civilizations are 'corrected' what does this achieve in the grand scheme of things, given that they are only aware of the existing (singular) world they live in with no physical or spiritual connection to other civilisations?

Answer: The correction is (self thought) through the process of elimination. Thoughts create worlds or direction for speeds of time to regulate certain incraments of living.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply DD. You hit it on the spot, although I'm not ignorant of what I'm doing. I mostly posted it because I was curious in the answer itself, not because I actually am looking for confirmation for my existence. The way I see it the only person who can tell me how to make sense of the world is me, since everyone else sees it only within the context of their own frames of reference. It's something like I know what my answer is but I'm curious what another person would say. Their idea is tossed around in my head from different angles and if it works I add it to my collection of useless knowledge, if it doesn't work I generally don't think twice.

Just thought I'd toss that out there. I'm still curious as to what menguard would say though.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Epocha

thanks
, your welcome.

I know what you mean though, its sometimes nice to have confirmation. Which is kinda silly really since we've already decided the answer. But somehow it makes us feel better when someone agrees with us. I think its a habit we just need to kick.

The other day I asked my astrologer a question because I wanted to increase my chances of certain things unfolding. She basically just said, "you did the right thing, just be patient" and that was enough to make me pretty happy. I think its even carried on to today, more subconciously.

My main point though is, i really didn't need to ask her, which is why I havent talked to her in months... but i decided the other day.. hell with it, shes offering to help.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hello Caveman DD. Are you still in TSOL? How many master points do you have now. What name have they given you. Brother Beyond maybe?
I will now read this thread and decide if in deed you still are in TSOL.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well seems I don't need to read the whole thread because another TSOL member is posting on here, Darcon.
TSOL messed with my mind in the name of "Ascension" and I will not sit back and let them peddle their vision of the future. I will be monitoring their comments and if I see anything that resembles recruitment I will report this to ATS. I have plenty of evidence to back my claims up .

If any of you are sent in the direction of TSOL or Paul Richard please question your instincts. They will do nothing but mess with your mind and put your whole spiritual self so out of balance you will become ill. They control you and then you become part of them ,unable to leave. Another member psycho81 will back me up on this, he became one of their so called Master Elders. He also nearly became so ill he is still threatening to report them to the authorities.

I will post no more but will just monitor .

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am not in the TSOL. I have made this clear to Paul in a private email. Their core beliefs conflict with mine and their emails were beggining to scramble with my head, so I decided to ask paul to end it.

I simply came to paul with a couple questions, which he very helpfully answered. As well, I took an interest in the concept of HCR, I don't know how I got roped into TSOL, but I am not in it.

Personally, I believe the members must truly remind themselves to look for the answers within, and if what they are being told doesn't sit well, then to back out. That is how religion works, not spirtuality. You must percieve your reality through spirit within.

I never believe anyone has the end-all answer to anything, as I believe there is no such thing as a final answer, for that would grind spirit to a halt.

What i'm saying is, maybe TSOL has some insight, but its not necessarily mine. Believe what you want, but be careful. If it doesn't sit well, then spirit's telling you its not right.

Well, thats my opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Well Im afraid I trust no one now but your answer is a good one. I totally got the SOL concept up to the point of his made up world and at this point I felt I had to leave also. Yes your mind is messed up from the HCR and you did well to leave them. Meditation that concentrates on just one chakra leads to your whole system becoming unbalanced and it should not be done. Any love generated from the heart chakra that is sent to a discarnate should be questioned.

Well done if infact it is true that you have left them.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yeah, I agree its not good to boost one chakra up. At least if you do, you must try to balance it out afterwards. If energy is infinite, then i can't see why boosting one energy center would make a difference, then if they were all boosted.

If I feel my heart chakra is low and that I need to get in normalised, i think of my family and those closest to me, it always makes me smile. And then, i am capable of feeling love for everything else, because my family reminds me of the love.

I think its ok to meditate on one chakra...feeling it..percieving it.. but I think if your gunna put it into over-drive, that you should really really make sure to normalise after.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Well Im afraid I trust no one now but your answer is a good one.

Well done if infact it is true that you have left them.

But love everyone.

Trust them like you trust a 5 year old kid with a bag of candy that belongs to you... but still love them for who they are.

I trust everyone and just wait for the out-come. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Everyone gets a chance. I suffer for this, but I do so hoping they'd learn a lesson. I always trust my own insights over others of course, and don't let theres conflict with mine, but not to the point where it becomes ego.

But you know.. theres just some things you don't want to trust people for..even though you can, you just have to politely tell them how you feel.

Its like when people tell me "i quit drinking, or I quit doing drugs" I trust them, it makes them feel better anyway..but when i see them doing it, I just stare at them, and they think ahhh man... i know.. i know... he trusted me.

As long as they learn man..

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
if you can't give any trust to anyone though.. then no'ones gettin anywhere very fast.

Instead... think about how much you are willing to suffer if that trust is broken, or how much others will suffer because of it. You must weigh it, and make the decision.

It just saddens me to hear people say they trust no'one though.

I understand what you mean though, but I don't think you mean it so literal. Just excercise your internal insight, your judgment.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Thanks caveman. Yes I do not like myself for not trusting anyone but I feel this is how I must be now. I was with TSOL for a good month and I nearly lost my mind I really did, I don't think even they know how it affected me. Then at the end they all removed their friendship and support just like that, no come back , just taken away so I had no support.
They've even cancelled their e mails so I can't contact them for after support. Its a sad sad case that they should learn from. Psycho81 and myself are so angry about what they did to us its going to take us a while to get over it.

Thanks so much for your words on my profile. I did want to leave quietly like you did but there were other matters that I became involved in and then when psycho kicked off about e mails it all got out of control.

I wish Id followed my instinct early on like you did and just leave quietly.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

ahh don't think too much of it. Its a lesson, you know? Think.. how did I handle that, how could I have done better? Its in the past. Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll feel better soon, just give it some time. You'll find something to re-affirm your trust in the people around you. And.. if you really wish you handled things differently... just think of it like this... you did the best you could at the time, to the best of your knowledge and your ability. How can anyone be expect to do more? You could no doubt do things differently now because of your experience of that situation. When I look back at things I wish I did differently I just think wow... I have really changed... but I don't get upset over the past... Instead.. I feel happy..and accomplished, acknowledging how much I have changed for the better.

Everything has 2 sides to it.. its a simple matter of choice. How you wish to look at it. If you want to feel depressed over it.. look at the negative aspects... if you want to feel happy...look at the positive... if you want to feel humble about it... just acknowledge them both.. Learn from it, and not let it dictate future decisions.

I have to say I find a bit disturbing what you said about severed connections and that sort. It doesn't seem very.. loving..or wise for that matter. That would have done it for me also. I just can't get on board with blocking people out of my life, especially who have done me no wrong, except express concern.

Its like... you don't go to a church, or temple and hear "na, we don't want ya here, you gotta leave". If I had a teacher that placed me as such.. as being beneath others.. or unfit in some manner, then I would have to question the teacher.

We're all one in the damn same man. We have to remember that. We need to exercise patience and compassion. I am thankful of the patience and compassion others give for me.. it empowers me. I love to love. I love to recieve it, I love to give it. I love to learn, I love to teach.

Everyone diserves equal treatment, always. By severing connections with people, you are severing connections with a piece of spirit, a piece of yourself, and you are rejecting compassion. Thats just my opinion anyway.
.. Formulate your own conclusions. But please.. never stop sharing the love!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I can see why TSOL wanted you. Thankyou for your support it means alot and I will try to start trusting again its just I may need time.

Darcon please can't we just shake hands and agree to disagree? If you post the music back on psycho81 thread I will take it you will agree to shake hands. See caveman Im willing to forgive and forget, I feel I can't move on without it. I wish to give love again but how can I do this when my forgivness is not accepted? Im sorry about your song Darcon its just after whats happened to me I thought it was a threat, then I saw you'd posted the other song below it and then I understood your message.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I wish to give love again but how can I do this when my forgivness is not accepted?

Its up to them to forgive. You can give love, and thats enough.

If they truly believed in unconditional love for all things, then they will find the forgiveness. If they cannot.. then they do not love all. And this is what they must learn to do.

All of combined maked the god machine, and we need all the parts working right. Love = production. If they aren't willing to love in return, they're only slowing down production, and they need to realise this.

I live in a bad neighborhood, and I've had my house robbed twice.. once they took 200 dollars that was on my desk. I was so full of rage, I felt so used and disturbed by this. The first thing I did besides board up the window they broke into, was fashion together some sort of blunt weapon. Myabe I thought it would intimidate them if I had it hang in my house.. but mostly I just felt like making one for the hell of it, and the anger just encouraged the thought of posessing such a weapon. I knew this was unlike my character, but nothing like this had happened to me before.

Well.. In my find, i just said... I forgive you.. you are forgiven. And I felt that it was lifted from me. I put it behind me.. I didn't want to send a message of hate, only love. I had to remind myself, that money is nothing.. and that is has made someones life a little better, even though it was at my expense. I believed they'd learn a lesson from it somehow, and so that put my mind at ease.

Point is, it felt good to forgive. Negative intent doesn't get you anywhere. Not anywhere GOOD anyway.

I wish I had a better insight and a simpler advice on the matter. Personally.. I like to think of it this way... as long as I keep loving everyone and everything... then I'm helping to get everything moving..everything learning.. I just give it and if its accepted, then its accepted. Otherwise.. I made the effort to send it out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join