It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Originally posted by Mr Green

I wish to give love again but how can I do this when my forgivness is not accepted?

Its up to them to forgive. You can give love, and thats enough.

If they truly believed in unconditional love for all things, then they will find the forgiveness. If they cannot.. then they do not love all. And this is what they must learn to do.

All of combined maked the god machine, and we need all the parts working right. Love = production. If they aren't willing to love in return, they're only slowing down production, and they need to realise this.

Yes your right, this will be my last word on TSOL. The anger and hate that is in me must be replaced by love and forgivness.

I forgive Paul Richard, Darcon and Drakiir for all they have done to me and I send out unconditional love to them all.

"If you show mercy to those who are cruel, you wind up being cruel to those who deserve mercy" - Solist Glossary.

I am not cruel Darcon and neither are you. It is not for me to patrol you and your TSOL people must make their own minds up for themselves I see this now.

Im sorry about the money the thiefs stole from you in your house. These people will meet their judgement one day and you are very brave to forgive them. I know what you mean its only money but at the time that wouldn't have helped you much but its good to forgive like you are able to do.

I have added some thanks to you on my profile caveman

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I wish to give love again but how can I do this when my forgivness is not accepted?

Its up to them to forgive. You can give love, and thats enough.

If they truly believed in unconditional love for all things, then they will find the forgiveness. If they cannot.. then they do not love all. And this is what they must learn to do.

All of combined maked the god machine, and we need all the parts working right. Love = production. If they aren't willing to love in return, they're only slowing down production, and they need to realise this.

Yes your right, this will be my last word on TSOL. The anger and hate that is in me must be replaced by love and forgivness.

I forgive Paul Richard, Darcon and Drakiir for all they have done to me and I send out unconditional love to them all.

"If you show mercy to those who are cruel, you wind up being cruel to those who deserve mercy" - Solist Glossary.

I am not cruel Darcon and neither are you. It is not for me to patrol you and your TSOL people must make their own minds up for themselves I see this now.

Im sorry about the money the thiefs stole from you in your house. These people will meet their judgement one day and you are very brave to forgive them. I know what you mean its only money but at the time that wouldn't have helped you much but its good to forgive like you are able to do.

I have added some thanks to you on my profile caveman

I just wanted to post this because I saw darcon posted it in his profile.. and the good ol buddha here is summing up pretty much what I've been trying to say:

"Do not believe anything
because it is said by an authority,
or if it is said to come from angels,
or from Gods,
or from an inspired source.

Believe it only if you have explored it
in your own heart
and mind and body
and found it to be true.

Work out your own path,
through diligence."

-Guatama Buddha

We must all find our own way, and not let others find that way for us. (this is in regards to quite a few posts ago)

Mr Green, knowing that I may have given you even a little bit of good advice is thanks enough.

Alright I'm gunna be late for work.
PeeaACE!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Peace to you too caveman

Ms green

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The time we percieve is but a conduit to relax in a mere number amongst the counting system, there are many things that are mentioned in the reality of light drive that relenquish the change of direction. The speed in which we operatate changes the world we arrive at, we see things, know things, and percieve things.

Many times will our visions be open to oppurtunity with a mention of cheerful attitude for the direction of that change is do to the belief in the fact that changes happen cellularly then physically. All atoms are but a strain of light to pass through on. Light changes the speed in which atoms arrive home.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Menguard--

My mom and I used to be close when I was really little (I am 25 now). Over the years we have grown apart due to my parents' divorce and me living with my dad at the end of my high school years. She also does drugs and lies to my face telling me she doesn't do them. We barely speak on the phone now. I want to mend the relationship but I'm not sure if I can forgive her. I'm not sure I want to. What do you recommend in this situation?

Thanks,
AlphaC

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Menguard, has any one every told you that sometimes you are a little hard to understand
Your answers are so on another level that its difficult for me to interprete them

However I'll try.

I am looking for the way to become whole and at a peace with the Universe. I want to be able to interact with the Universe on all levels, how do I achieve this? I want the confidence to be able to make decisions on situations that I come across in this path that will take me down the right path.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaCentauri

Answer:If she were taken away from you indefinately would you still (feel) the same.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Let go of expectations and just be (the you) that truly is and you will find yourself free.

The true self is the self that is free to be in the moment of any thought that gains clarity for the doorway to wisdom.

Your actions are just as important then your thoughts, act in sync with life and you will be free.

Choose the path of least control over you and know you will be guided to your freedom.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What if we used the bible to write ourselves back into eternity/life.

We CREATED a manuscript depiciting certain quality traits that reflect our NOW BEING.

We are writing to ourselves from other timelines to remember ourselves in the NOW BEING.

Inner-time beings wrote it, Central beings put into place, and now here we are. existing in life to remember a past long forgotten but centered in our eternal being.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What is our most guarded planet in our Solar System right now?
Answer:Jupiter, they are changing the atmosphere.

What for?
Answer:To change the alignment with the center of Earth.

Why?
Answer:For (S)pecial (O)perations (T)raining. Dual changes.

Dual changes?
answer:Speed residual, special ops training---not yet though.

What is Saturn?
Answer:A 'space command center' for changes. The Universal Investigator of our solar system.

What for?
Space frequency.

Space frequency?
Time interval revolvement.

Time interval revolement?
Answer:Around the SUn.

Around the sun?
Answer:Speeds up time.

Speeds up time?
To equate life.

To equate life?
Answer:For future generations.

What does VENUS DO?
Answer:It changes the spin of the Universe.

How?
Changes the speed of motion, through light intervals.

Who lives there?
Many charges of light.

What for?
Speed docilation.

What does Venus do to Earth?
Answer:It raises light speed.

What about Mars?
Answer:Space change. It changes how people work on this planet. Their specifications here. Martians breathe fumes for life, void of oxygen, nitrogen fuel component for life. Space dandylions come from mars.
An inhabited planet right behind the sun.

What about Pluto?
Answer:A prone planet, changes the Earth's moon cycles.

How?
By changing the speed it resonates at.

Neptune?
Answer:Full of hot air and lithium. Life there? Yep students of the masters.

hOW DO THEY BREATHE? They suck the light from matter. They push the light through their molecules. They change form.

How?
Changing the speed in which matter operates.

How many speed intervals are in space?
Answer:Hundreds of millions.

How do we change speed?
Answer:Through stationary light.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Menguard,

I would like to know how my communication with other beings will evolve. I also don't know what they are.

Thanks in advance!

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Answer:Spiritual meetings will be more residual. You will start remembering a lot more of the contacts made. Your frequency is being sped up so you understand quicker.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

thanks for your help menguard I understand what you are saying to me.
I don't really know very much about you how have you arrived at this wisdom?
Thanks MG

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It seems we really have all we need right "here".

Localized components to percieve a localized view of ourself. And..in that regard... a new planet could be added to add new definitions to our perception of life, here on the earth planet.

Our solar system is a fully functioning node of a collective time/space grid.

The sun is a colony, and a vehicle to contain our systems programming to move through space. This colony has schools / labratories, power generators and 'enclosed' boundaries conditional to perception. Our system is a place of learning, as well an expression/view of god through a localized vantage point but not excluded from how it is percieved through everthing else. We make our system to our perception as the rest of the universe makes it through their perception as we view ourself through our eyes and how others view us through thier eyes.

Stop me if I'm wrong. This is whats just flooding in.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Through refinement, and spiritual fine tunning into the Theta Frequency.

The state in between sleep and resting brainwaves. The frequency use to put me to sleep or knock me out because I couldn't hold it when I was younger but now I can. The sound tone use to make my body convulse because it was to much for my body at that time to align to.

How I keep that ENergy open is with my heart, the largest electromagnetic field in the body it helps keep me aligned.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

are you referring to that frequency where you know you aren't sleeping but not really sure of what state your in... at the time you are experiencing it, and messages are flooding in, but then you snap back into beta and it seems like 10 - 15 minutes of lost time?

I find that after I snap back to beta after these short spurts that I'll have heightened concentration or repectiveness to information.

I want to learn to control that, I think I'm getting better at it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The state in between sleep and resting brainwaves. The frequency use to put me to sleep or knock me out because I couldn't hold it when I was younger but now I can. The sound tone use to make my body convulse because it was to much for my body at that time to align to.

How I keep that ENergy open is with my heart, the largest electromagnetic field in the body it helps keep me aligned.

Here it is one more time.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I was trying an OBE technique a couple nights ago. I got my body still and relaxed and focused on my heart, when I entered that state I went from feeling the beats or the subtle presence of chakra, to feeling the power of the sun within my heart, it was very destabilizing, it was new to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I haven't been on this thread for a while as I've felt distracted with the daily grind and let my energy fall.

I feel a need to reconnect with my spirit more and I will try to be on here more often.

I do need time away from ats as I've been on the site for too long, but I will do my best to spend my time on this thread/paranormal.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Eventually it will become a warm wave through your body and you won't even notice it, it will become subtle. But when you close of the sun their is some chest pain a coming. The heart doesn't like operating in any other field once it opens up that avenue, it becomes painfull if you try to disconnect and creates blockages from your eternal being.

new topics

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join