It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Finally got an avatar

to much drama ok sorry

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Its quiet around here.

Anyone here? Any bits of knowledge to share?

Yellow stars/our star = group entity/basic spirituality?

White dwarf = pure light energy?

red dwarf = low output, all fuel or energy is spent, whats left is its base, which gradually degrades and degrades until it becomes a black hole?

black hole = A gap? Missing frequencies? A way of joining an old frequency to another, a new?

Some random thoughts which I haven't really meditated on or nothing, it's just something that came to me within the past 10 minutes.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Great thought Steve.

Colors do hold significance. I wonder if they change meaning depending on the dimension...

They are different depending on perception.

"Black is beautiful."

So is white, gray, blue, green, red, orange, etc etc.

Who gives the colors meaning? Humans.

It is our perception of good/evil that makes it so.

I am changing my mind on colors.

I don't think it is as it seems. We are limited to the 4D perception. Granted, we can see outside it at times, but we are limited during non-transcendental experiences.

Any takers
?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Colors are just another vibration level. We are limited to what we can see, like you said above, we are 3D, I am sure there is many other Things in which the 3D sense cannot Explain. Everything has an Aura even Colors.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by CavemanDD

Great thought Steve.

Colors do hold significance. I wonder if they change meaning depending on the dimension...

They are different depending on perception.

"Black is beautiful."

So is white, gray, blue, green, red, orange, etc etc.

Who gives the colors meaning? Humans.

It is our perception of good/evil that makes it so.

I am changing my mind on colors.

I don't think it is as it seems. We are limited to the 4D perception. Granted, we can see outside it at times, but we are limited during non-transcendental experiences.

Any takers
?

I agree its not so concrete as it appears.

I remember my one brief out of body trip, and the colours were beautiful, they seemed soft and vivid and fluctuating. I was in my own home you see, and the colours were different.

I agree that there is some beauty to black which I've been thinking about for a while, and I was thinking about it more today...

I mean... practically all I wear is BLACK.. I like black jeans, I think they look better then blue. I have a plain black belt..goes with the jeans right? Black shoes, black workboots. And most of my shirts are black, but that seems to be how bands make them.

I bought a green shirt, just because I wanted to try and strengthen a green vibe, but still. I must say I prefer the black shirts

I find it also interesting that a lot of people who follow this path also take a liking to black themselves. Do they feel like subconciously that by wearing black they can maximize how much energy they absorb from the universe or something?

I'm not sure. Clothes are made from the earth, so they store and pass on energy, perhaps black is the optimal colour for absorbing different forms of energy. Wearing white is nice, but I was always tought that white meant reflected energy.

ha, I dunno man. Maybe theres something to it. One things for sure though, colour is beautiful, and so are the degrees of it (black/white).

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I still think colour/frequency holds some merit though. Like plants and trees, the earth itself is mostly green, and all it does is love.

The sky is blue, I wonder if this is because we look up at it constantly and wonder, or constantly speak to it, trying to project our thoughts/voice across the world and the universe. Blue for throat chakra?

I hold all colours as equal, they harmonize together. But their different frequencies I think is just something that is needed, to seperate lower dimensional perception. Everything feels so set in stone until you try to think of it otherwise.

Brown aura - somewhat emotionally destroyed.. And that kinda happens when you make brown by accident while making art, it just destroys what you were going for, your beautiful image of a new colour became a confused mud. haha. I dunno, just playing with a though.

It sure is fascinating. I think colours are here as long as we feel we personally need them. It helps us distinguish certain things from other things. When our perception reaches a certain point, well, lets just say I think colour would be percieved a lot differently.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
In a dark world it is only the cohesion we sought after, the right feeling for connection with our alignment with eternity.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Menguard....i definately had an awakening. I dont beleive in a world of money.....i beleive in a world of love and compassion ruled by true freedom and peace. People are so rooted in their physical realities that they miss the point to life. How do you get through to them? Everyone puts up emotional walls that are almost impenetrable unless you subscribe to their religion, or their school, or their political party, or their status of wealth....i just dont get it and am seriously considering leaving civilization and living on a freakin island somewhere. Is all hope lost? I feel as though it might be because when you are one man who found inner peace you realize you have to teach others to do the same but the only way to do that is to show them how divine human nature actually is. No one will get that....at least no one outside of this site.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2

Menguard....i definately had an awakening. I dont beleive in a world of money.....i beleive in a world of love and compassion ruled by true freedom and peace. People are so rooted in their physical realities that they miss the point to life. How do you get through to them? Everyone puts up emotional walls that are almost impenetrable unless you subscribe to their religion, or their school, or their political party, or their status of wealth....i just dont get it and am seriously considering leaving civilization and living on a freakin island somewhere. Is all hope lost? I feel as though it might be because when you are one man who found inner peace you realize you have to teach others to do the same but the only way to do that is to show them how divine human nature actually is. No one will get that....at least no one outside of this site.

Answer:Through a sound mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Reality is not what it seems. Everyone thinks that Physical Reality is the only Reality that Exists, it is sad really.
LIFE SUX AND THEN YOU DIE.
life sucks if you make it suck. You are what you create. If you create darkness, Darkness you shall have. You create Light, Light you shall have. But you can not convince the masses so easily can you now. Bloody People with their materialistic views. I for one am Creating Light in the valley of Darkness, like i have said and will keep saying. It is funny when people think Evolution happens to the Human Body, when it Really is happening to the Human soul.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Menguard said it best. Through a sound mind. If you really wanna help people, you'll find a way, but work to your capacity, don't stress yourself out. People need to change their perception before they can take in no ideas to further that perception. You give em a little, and work up from there. The best way in my oppinion, : love. Just put it out there, others will notice. Theres a big change going on in the world if people are becomming freindly in my neighborhood. And I live in a pretty bad neighborhood

Send out the vibes of love and stability, and even if it is just subconcious, they'll desire to acquire that. Live by example, inspire or give them some physical manifestation they can tune in to. If someone is so determined to stick to their reality, show them something that goes beyond that. If that doesn't work, or thats not your style, just inspire people man, get people to think, get them to enjoy life and to desire to make it better. Create art or music, people seem to respond well to that. If they don't agree with your message, well you just say... well its just art anyway. People love to interpret art in their own way, give them something profound.

You can always try the hard and patient way.. by edging in little bits of knowledge here and there.

Just don't let it get to you.

On a side note, I seem to have acquired a DAC of white yesterday as I am told. (Dominant Aura = white) Pretty neat.. HCR is awesome

Its great to do for prolonged periods under heavy meditation. You can really feel the transformation. You make yourself a light of love and then you shine.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I believe evolution of the body is the same as evolution of the soul.

The body is energy, energy changes with thought. It responds to our desires. (Hopefully constructive/productive ones
). Telekinesis/Manifestation right.

Like take a school of fish, by the way they move I can assume they are of a group entity. Put that fish in a place in the ocean, where the food changes, and the so does the appearance, maybe the rocks are red. Well I think its conciousness that tells them...ok guys..lets become red so we can blend in with these rocks, and develope a long nose to reach this new food that seems buried under these rocks. Well after say 100 000 years, the fish have eventually telekined this to be.

I believe this what evolution of the flesh basically is. When we change spiritually, we change energetically, so no doubt, we change physically in some way as well. Our energy centers have their physical counter-parts, which react based on the state of the energy there. And well, matter is just energy anyways right? So your physical body is an energy-body.

ahh you know what I'm gettin at.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I know this to be true, What i meant to say that it is not only the human Body, It is also the human soul

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have been studying the Ra Material lately, so I am somewhat familiar with the concept of the Higher Self. Strange how I've somehow found my way here.

I have some very important questions to ask. I hope that your Higher Self is able to answer them.

1. What is my present situation in the aspect of spirituality?
2. What is the intention of the entities that I have encountered throughout my life?
3. What is my own Higher Self trying to get me to realize?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
OK....is there just one savior??

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666

-Do you ever hear people calling out for help while meditating?
-Have you heard others answer in unison to those in need?
-Has anyone ever asked if you (specificlly) were among the voices?
-Have you responded back to individuals requesting your identity?
-Have you been given confirmation back of the identity(s) requesting the info?
-Did you believe the individual(s) with whom you comunicated (given, of course, the above scenario played out) were truthful?
or
-Did you not communicate back given the nature of the request?

[edit on 1/3/08 by rezial666]

Menguard - could you answer the above questions or are these not appropriate for this thread?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Humans are the spawns of Neanderthals, but the imprinting those old clans got was from the stars. Refine the genetic structure and the limbitic system.

In the Early stages man needed a more hard sturdy body to immobilize prey in. Proficient killers, to clear the landscape, for a more civilized state of being.

Homo erectus, came in and took over, the land was more to their liking, the world of the Neanderthal was primal but the world they new was becoming alien to them. 'Primitive selection' was there to clean the landscape up, from other animals, or dinosaurs.

An upgrading always takes place until they can leave their world. The sons and daughters of the Universe.

And now that homo erectus is gone, space beings came in now to bring the Earth to 'lightspeed' or GOD SPEED INTERVALS.

You don't remember where you came from for a reason.

It shortens the lifespan of the living, when you know the plot to your demise.

When your left to fend for yourself, then you know you have moved in the right direction.

This means that you are a 'capable society' that has a place in the Universe out there.

When Earth was in its nurturing stages, it was common to have space beings amongst the living.

To help things along. They could gauge the technological means or science of life and know where a civilisation is headed and coax them in for a landing.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What propells unconventional crafts?

The speeding up of Ions and slowing down is what propells these crafts and slows them down.

They bounce off invisible sub-particle units of matter, electrically charged cells bouncing off one another.

How many time has the human genome be reconstructed?
Answer:128 TIMES.

How many levels of awareness here on Earth ?
Thirty two , thirty six outside in of Earth.

How many took part in humanity?
Answer:Three hundred and fourteen.

HOW MANY ARE WATCHING US in INVISIBLE SUB-SPACE?
Answer:Millions.

The Unfolding of genetic information processing cells information within the womb of life, Earth, like each human is processing their own light codes, each human is a living cell aboard a human planet.

Did you ever wonder why humans can breathe in water?
Well what you are being fed while in the womb of your mother is light through the umbelical cord. You are in darkness, and changing forms while inside mother earth, just like you would in your moms womb.

The soft spot on the top of our head is where we plant ourselves inside the human vehicle. The umbelical chord feeds the bodies organism until a certain human formulates. And outside that (womb- space) is the all encompasing light.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have some questions.

Am I a good person?

Why can so people see spirits but others cannot (myself?)

Is there a God? (That is the question Ive asked myself all my life)

Will I make it to the UFC? (Please Say yes!)

[edit on 21-2-2008 by solidkevin]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Who is outside of time?
Answer:Your Sun Gods.

Who are they?
Answer:You are.

You are?
ANSWER:Your suns speed of dialation.

Your suns speed of dialation?
Answer:Sun filters life through you.

Sun filiters life through you?