It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"The light that shines binds the light of the cosmos"

light = knowledge = entirety of spirit = eternity

We are fragments of light.. fragments of spirit.. we shine (resonate) ourselves upon each other, the more we resonate..the stronger the connection with spirit, and the stronger the bond we make with each other (each other being other fragments of spirit).. I was trying to think why spirit strives to learn the nature of its being, its origins, purpose etc...Spirit is boundless and ever-expansive. The closer we take the truth, the closer we get to pure spirit..which I think just may be infinitely pure and simplified.. just as it moves out and gets infinitely complicated.. By raising our connection with spirit, we push its borders of simplified purity, we move it forward, in perception.. (this is still something I'm working with, I meditated on it and I think its best if I try writing it). By strengthening our connection with spirit, everything..we act as a generator..amplifying spirit in its entirety. Spirit is boundless, it must expand, and that is what we are doing, expanding it. Its like... PURE SPIRIT..is trying to fill a box.. but to do that it disperses fragments of itself, complicated spirit/light..which will then eventually become purer spirit.. its like spirit in its nature... is to expand, and be more then it is, trying to fill a box that cannot be filled, for it is eternity. Spirit is so vast it seems incalculable. But it is formless...so.. it never really expanded in the first place.. but rather maybe the expansion is a perception, into understanding how it came to be. In that respect.. I think maybe the illusion will dissapear the closer we get to pure spirit...which may be impossible, for it must exist in a state of infinte purity/simplication and infinite complication. I don't know what else to really say in that respect except spirit just "IS"..

We branch off, connecting to one another..helping each other grow as we grow..purify as we purify.. strengthening our bonds.... thus.. resonating purity..spirit... or spirit that resonates, binds spirit. To end resonation.. or to be without vibration is to not BE.. for it is complete and total seperation of spirit and so it does not exist. Exist = to be part of spirit.

white light = pure concentrated spirit, when we see things in colour, we are experiences the different frequencies of spirit, by pulling them apart and understanding them. Its like a prism.. how white light goes in and disperses outwards as different colours. You could say..the prism represents perception? I'm still going over it in my head but i'm starting to see the truth in the prism.

In essence, pure white light, pure spirit, goes through the archetictual prism our of mind as means to disperse it, to examine it. As well.. the prism disperses all other frequencies of spirit, not just colour of course.

Spirit distributed by prism..triangles = the most simplified shape..3 dimensions.. so maybe 3 dimensional space... is infact spirit distributed like a prism... i dunno, you know what i'm getting at.. these thoughts are still brewing, they are not yet mature..

it comes down to sacred geometry.. Spirit distributed by a PRECISE pattern. Perhaps to understand spirit.. is to backtrack everything we experience through sacred geometry and see where it leads us...back to spirit.

Since spirit is all, and the opposite is nothingness, .. It seems..as long as we live.. as long as we are a part of spirit..wherever we are in time/space and spirit..it seems... we will ultimately try and progressively move closer to spirit.. is this why productivity, light seems like THE WAY? Do we only move forward, but at any time we can shoot back and move forward again?

We are parts of SPIRIT... and we actively strengthen our connection with spirit, to move the other way would be to fade into a void..would it not? we'd resonate less and less and less until we don't resonate at all "nothingness".. but is it even possible to make it that far? Plunged into complete darkness? Things can be dissolved back into spirit.. back into existance.. I'm just going over in my head what the anti-spirit would be like..but spirit is everything! anti-spirit would have no characteristics, no perception because it is NOTHING.. it is devoid of perception, and it is nothing to percieve.

SPIRIT is all, and ........none is just none ?

The mere fact that we exist.. seems like we could never by any means un-exist.. i always believed this.. but now i'm starting to understand it more... and in that respect... we could percieve spirit on infinite levels...complicated or purified and perhaps we can travel the road to see how complicated we can get.. or like the path most of us are on now.. to see how purified and simple we can get. And I'm trying to think of the meaning of it all.. and I realise.. the mere fact that I am here learning, talking to anyone at all.. is moving spirit forward, like you know what I mean? The other direction would be to sever all communication from people, and disregard all knowledge..all spirit and be consumed by complication. You could look at 3/4th dimensional physics as an example of complications of spirit, for as we move closer to spirit, those physics seem to fade.

Right now, by my actions I am moving forward..towards pure spirit... action in itself is to move forward.. to move backwords would be to un-act? How do you traverse a seemingly one-way road backwards? FEAR / IGNORANCE I assume..

As it stands, this bit of spirit i'm being fed is complicated
. It hasn't yet had a chance to move much closer to purity.. these are random thoughts.. random messages of spirit, which have entered my perception, and that I am rambling about... OR.... rather.. its my way of shining.. I am sharing information, sharing knowledge, distrubiting spirit or something like that.

To learn is to acquire knowledge, and knowledge is light, and light is a perception of spirit.. so as long as I or anyone, or any other piece of fragment learns.. we will move closer to purified spirit. And if we are spirit learning. we are spirit percieving itself.. we are spirit in motion. So in that respect.. spirit is frequency.. it is vibration.. To be without vibration/movement is it not exist, not exist of spirit.

SPIRIT = everything.. everything being the entirety of spirit, the entirety of itself.

And spirit = motion = life... If it moves, it is spirit!

But what is movement? I think movement.. simplified... movement is the means to gather information.. learning.. umm... MOVEMENT = SPIRIT.. its one in the same man..

When you go for a walk, your going for a spirit, haha.. well you are in fact percieving spirit as you do. To navigate our reality is to navigate the connection to spirit within.. we are always in motion, even when it seems we are not.. thus we are always exploring spirit.

Ahh well its at the point where i'm just repeating myself. These posts and alot with meditation has been a 5 - 6 hour process, wow. I need to work on my painting for this guy. He clearly needs me to arrange spirit for him, so he can examine it... haha... ahh whatever.. I'm OUT! for a bit..

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm bumping what I just posted because it did that thing where it messes up where it posts it. Its like in your myATS area..you can see someone has posted but dont see their post, it usually means its on the next page..

This is just an experiment to see if it bumps my last post, don't kill me mods, because that post i wrote took a long time!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi mensguard,

I stumble upon this thread and was really amazed by the answers you've given. Most of it coincide with my mentality since child but I couldn't openly discuss it as you know the society love to ridicule this kinda of stuff. Just have a few question for you personally which might help others to understand your purpose of being here better
1) When and how did you open up your higher self
2) Do you have any calling of sort to be in this thread
3) I'm kinda sad that some religions (no naming though it should be obvious) are too 'egoistic' into their own beliefs and are trying to inculcate the 'OUR god' belief which in my opinion should be universal in nature. What is your view on this?
4) Lastly as always,the most common question for you, what your higher self speaks about my purpose. Thanks!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The speeding up of Earths frequency is the slowing down of Earths time and gravity effect on the body

You are free from expression and form.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thats exactly what david sereda essentially says. Basically.

Its quite scientifically valid. I can't remember at all the names of the stuff he was talking about. Its funny... a lot of the stuff he talked about.. how since the 60's we've had the ability to travel at 1/10th the speed of light essentially.

Messing with frequency seems much easier then it would appear, and it solves a lot of problems.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

The Ionization of particles in the air.

When free energy exudes all around us we wouldn't need a source to feed off just ones own light.

If we can tap into the free ionized space all around us we are set for life. These same elementary particles can free the mind from the body.

The push and pull in between light and gravity.

Just like free energy disks fly, so does the body.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I come across this interesting words of wisdom by a very well-known sage
Forms are Emptiness and Emptiness is Form
I would love to see how you guys and girls interpret it!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by clemonte
I come across this interesting words of wisdom by a very well-known sage
Forms are Emptiness and Emptiness is Form
I would love to see how you guys and girls interpret it!

Answer:The whole being.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What is outside time?
answer:space.

How old am I?
answer:A stationary object in earths mind.

How do you become intelligent?
answer:through the change of pace.

Who gathers information for me?
Answer:Your space center does.

Who answers my questions for me?
Answer:The science of light.

Who answers the questions for the science of light?
Answer:Source

Who answers the questions of source?
Answer:Frequency modulators do.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on group entities Manguard, if you believe in them, and if you know what i am talking about.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

There is a SELECT FEW that I like.

Those that heal themselves so they can heal others.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

ahhh like John of God(The Miracle Man of Brazil)?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
menguard,

I was in an altered state of consciousness. I saw many dragons and snakes that kept snapping at me or doing things to scare me. It did not work and they were more of a nuisance than anything. Next I saw reptilian beings and beings who looked like the greys, but were green. They seemed to be watching me as I was passing through the snakes and dragons. Finally it got to where I was on one side of like a glass wall, and these green greys were on the other side, pressing on the glass. There was a lot of commotion on the other side. I could not tell if I was being held back by them, or if they were trying to get to me and I was being protected from them.

Can you tell me which of these it was?

Also in another event, I saw myself as a different being, on a different planet. I had fur all over me. I looked like a humanoid, but my head was kind of a mix of a dog and a bear. I had armor on and was holding an axe. There were shields laying next to a wall and I remember feeling so lonely. There was not much around me and there were no others near either.

What was I seeing here? I got the impression that it was a past life, but am not convinced.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This was posted a long time ago by SteveR in this thread.

I find it to be relevant to life at this very moment.

Contemplate:

Refine your pose. Light the fire of infinite awarness within. Become a beacon of love, unignorable and never dimmed by the other elements. Be the silent assassin, and know that every moment spent in love is 'one down' for impurity. The collective consciousness will recognize and flock to you. No verbal persuasion required, you will broadcast powerfully 'as is'.

You are the budding master of reality, the world is in the palm of your hand. Now learn to tame her.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The eyes that are closed are open to truth.

My vision opens sources for you to open yourselves.

The reflection in the mirrior speaks back only when we listen, when we listen do we hear what the soul speaks from within"

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here's a post Easter thought.

The christians say Jesus is the son of god...The only son.

So.:

1. Taken literally... God replicated itself..., the universe collectively created something new..

2. His configuration was essentially created to fit the bill of the needs of the universe... like creating an ideal being from the source, who is made of collective energies with much experience thus allowing him to come into creation with higher awareness.

3. He is the Earth's cry for help... he was summoned from across the stetches of eternity, from a very powerful collective manifestation...He was the response to the cry for help.

4. - Its a mis-understanding, and he is a son of god, just like the rest of us.

As welll..

Thinking about nebulas/ space dust / the colourfull cloudyness of it. Thinking about it makes the imagination go wild. It seems almost residual... build ups of manifestation...scraps..

I have no real thought to pose to everyone on that, its just something I was thinking about recently.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
'The creation was created for the creators to create in'

That would be the body. The Temple of Source.

Not Churches. Mis-informed minds.

Pyramids were closer to the design of man than anything else.

A quadrilateral base for a spirit to reside in.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
'The creation was created for the creators to create in'

That would be the body. The Temple of Source.

Not Churches. Mis-informed minds.

Pyramids were closer to the design of man than anything else.

A quadrilateral base for a spirit to reside in.

I like that. The pyramids are a genius design.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It is funny how modern day Architects do not know how they built the pyramids back then.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I have had dreams of my body flying but i had practiced on a very large pond because it was hard to control and I fell out of the sky a lot lol. That is a dream though... I think its very true about the light thing... there is a way to use this energy... will we ever find a way?

new topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join