It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I have noticed this. Its like you feed the chakras they always want the same you gave them before, or more, or you feel destabilized.

I've noticed that I can feel the bodily vibrations and increase the intensity of them when I feel energy defficient, or have been distracted for too long. Other times I wouldn't really notice an increase in intensity.

Biggie, its good to see you around and I know what you mean, there are simply not enough hours in the day to do everything. We kind of get stuck having to go with the flow of the day as well and its like it would require some work to steer it from that. Like If I am persueing all things spiritual, it will indeffinately make me un-interested in my art for instance. My days usually consist of 1 or 2 focuses, and I don't get nearly as much done as I plan on. Since I've begun the spiritual road I've found all I've wanted to do is be productive as possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Here is a new thread I started elsewhere, I am sure you and Cavemandd would have much to conclude and interject and viewpoints on, glad to here you sticken in, it helps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was about to ask a question but I think I just answered it myself.

Some thoughts I had today:

The eye:
I think strong feelings, particularly love can really show in the pupil, particularly that white spot. When filled with hate it seems empty, clouded and dim. I really feel the warmth of someones heart through that white spot though.

As well, surrounding the pupil, I find it glows depending on frequency or understanding/ and energetic functionality.. what I mean is... I don't really see much of a difference of colour per say... but when I'm in particularly spiritually luminiscent modes, to me that coloured are glows.

Perhaps eyes are similar to auras, as to all things that are layered.

To me, eyes convey overall feelings, through the pupil, harmony and spirituality through a subtle glow, and experience through depth.

But what other dimensions does it have? These things I find curious.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

THe pupils will reflect the rays of the sun and the iris will reflect its illumination.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
hello Menguard.

I am not sure if you are still answering questions, but I have a couple for you.

1. What type of soul am I?
2. What is my purpose on this plane?
3. How can I further my spiritual awakening and development?
4. How in tune have I become with my higher self?
5. Is the choice that I have made the correct on?

That last one is a bit cryptic, but perhaps your connection to the source can shed some light on it.

Thanks,

Ninjuh

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 187ninjuh

You are where you need to be, time is just an (adjustment field) to0 beginning, so alleviate the space in between atoms and know you are connected to the Eternal space.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

hmm... thank you. Your words make sense. Is this growing feeling of disconnection related to a connection to the eternal?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 187ninjuh

Its all the atoms coming together forming the eternal light. As what is being done with our whole population.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The Earth is staging events for a millennium to come.

A millennium equals a thousand years to come, so there is time left.

This is from 'Earths Mind' or Blue prints.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Reality = A word to describe the physical world.

Have you noticed that upon waking from a dream, you're in a moment of sort of incoherence, uncertainty, transition and as you're trying to analyse the situation, your mind sets in and says "This is reality".

Its hard for me to explain what I'm getting at but it seems the pre-concieved notion of reality is relating to everything within a narrow frequency band, everything in the "waking world"... as if awake or asleep were any different. Bodily functions are just a different means to percieve and as we sleep we enter a new frequency band... but what I find interesting is that everything in the dreamworld and physical world are similar in the sense of..the people you contact, your relationships with them, and even their physical appearance is that of one you are accustumed to in the waking world.... yet.. with all those similarities...one does not think of the waking world... its as if it does not exist and its like while in the "dream world"... we are just as aware of that as being our reality while being as mystified about the waking world. Its as if things were switched but the energy stayed the same... its just a different..time..place..perspective.

Now if "lucid dreaming" kicks in... I'm not sure what triggers this exactly.. suddenly our "realities" merge into one, and there is ultimate understanding, but I tend to find... this is where things turn wreckless....

For... if we are learning in the waking world then surely the same goes for the dream world... and the way our learning process works... .. what am I trying to say here... when you die...things come together, the near death experiences people have where suddenly things become crystal clear... it would effect with the learning process to have it any other way.

What I'm trying to get at is... perhaps in the dream world we are not concious of the waking in this regard, and just how the "all knowingness" could affect ones "game of life" (in the physical sense)... it could effect their dream life as well..

An example... I'm learning something very constructive in a dream.. a harsh lesson or maybe something wonderful is going on..you're telling someone you love them or something... well all of a sudden..lucid dreaming kicks in, and your priorities shift... all of a sudden your flying around and jumping off cliffs etc etc... You are distracted.

I think this is why lucid dreaming is something that needs to be forced or programmed.. i'd like to be able to develope skill with this.

But anyways.. I think we gotta stop for a minute and think hard about how we define "reality"... and what perspective reality is really referring to.

And I think... no matter what.. you'd generally come to the same conclusion... that reality..that everything you think you know, is like a fluid.. its harmonious and chaotic yet ordery, and more then that, it is ultimately.. a complete manifestation of imagination and that your tiny blue planet is floating above the clouds of dream-land.

And another thing... why does ones dreams reflect their waking life? Is it just that it is limited to a perception, as is everthing?

As I do this, talk about the dream world I can't help but wonder if it relfects back like a mirror.. that some where in a different place, I am writing about the 'waking' world witht he same wonder. Recording it in god's mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I went through a very strange down period which some would say depression some time back but for no apparent reasons. After I got better, I start to have this strange twitch in the region just above nose bridge and between eyebrows. I begin meditation in a bid to get out of this down period and I have these experiences.
I could feel sort of energy pulling me, and my body will swirl or move forward backward without my own doing. Sometimes it can be so great that i might fall off my sitting position if I didn't resist.
After weeks of meditation, whenever I focus on the twitch part, something wonderful came. I could see flashes of light, it isn't normal light but it was as though someone is flashing a torchlight at you. I could feel my outline of my body cover in this light, warm and loving. I feel particular hot sensations on my shoulders like a flame burning without the pain of course.
Deeper into meditation still focusing on the twitch, i will feel like getting into another density, where the ears could feel the pressure, something like you are under water.

Some advice will be helpful on how I can improve on my meditation and my situation. Also would be nice to hear something about my soul which I believe it exist.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Answer:Spiritual meetings will be more residual. You will start remembering a lot more of the contacts made. Your frequency is being sped up so you understand quicker.

Thanks for answering. Though I don't have any problem recollecting what happened so far. I don't want to because it seems when I do I establish some sort of contact (again).

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hi Menguard - respect for maintaining your open thread for so long.

Sorry if this question has been asked, however I was wondering if you practice / have capabilities of out of body experiences.

Can you 'pull someone out of their body'?

Can an individual practice this safely themselves (without getting lost) or causing themselves harm? How is this done?

Regards,

Breifne

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Who was a president that had contact?
Answer: Dwight d. Eiesenhower.

Why is mankind being prepared for?
Answer:The body is being modified to handle Space Travel. Through cellular regeneration of light codes in the JOINTS.

Why the joints?
Its speeds up travel. It changes the way speed arrives.

It changes the way speed arrives?
The light processes faster.

Through select intervals of light.

Light changes the speed or growth hormone of the brain synapsis of light.

Who are the Grays?
Answer:Beings facing absolute circumstances. These beings are in the center of the senate.

What do they want?
Answer:Utter accord.Space wielding weapons for military growth. They want space travel for life.

Who are the Nordics?
Answer:They are wielders of passive light work. Former generations of people on Earth.

What are implants for?
For changing the molecular speed of the bodies vibratory rate, a tunning device to go through space. They can attune eyesight, increase or enhance overall range of human sensory. Speed up a humans development. Record information, select certain chain frequencies to disrupt trained frequencies of the mind. You can be sent through space without any strange smells, like feet roasting.

These are the beings I see in white glowing gowns and sandles and long blonde hair.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Im convinced I have an implant. Can some implants be good then?
I woke up the other day with a black painful bruise on my left arm and a raised area on my neck with three puncture marks in it. Its gone down now but still has three puncture marks. The bruise was very similar to one had got years ago when a junior doctor tryed to put a drip into my arm wrongly.
Ive had other marks appear over the years and Im so convinced the ringing in my ears is from an implant.
So can implants aid our progression in some cases? Do the Nordics use implants?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Of course most of the time the object is there to fire up certain parts of the body that remain dormant. The etherical implants speed up the bodies vibratory force. They usually dissolve in the skin after it performs its function they are bio-degradable. They can be placed to disrupt certain negative energy factors, to make us immune to them. It's like placing a shield around it. It discharges electrical signals to the nerve impulses to quiet down.

I think one is an 'Internal Surgeon' and the other is 'External Surgeon', one speeds up the virbratory rate of the non-physical body and the other the physical makeup of the body.

In the scheme of things there is NO GOOD OR BAD JUST ENERGY IN CONSTANT MOTION. All things are a learning process.

Some people get upgraded some don't, I know I really started noticing contact when I went three years of doing the right thing in every moment. When your awareness increases you notice more of the world around you.

Here is how I want you to see the Universe at Large picture it as a funnel now within that funnel is rings, and those rings represents another Universe or frequency band. Well what were are in is like a Big Giant Wormhole with all these other Universes around us, and the farther you go, the bigger the rings get which allow more things outside the norm to happen FOR YOU. When climbing the awareness chart you get to see how ALIEN THE WORLD IS AROUND YOU. The veil drops more and more until you say STOP I DON'T WANT ANYMORE. Awareness takes no prisioners once you know things there is no going back there is only more learning.

There is nobody violating us in any matter, it's just a different cause, for a different field of interpretation. A lot of these alien encounters or otherworldy matters is to prepare you for another lifetime somewhere else or more on the perception ladder of what is.

Some people think you have to let others let you out of body, we can do it ourselves, there just has to be the levels of awareness to know we are doing it.

Otherworldy people do have certain instruments that can pull you out through the top of your head, and it makes a suction sound. Others can come in, The People of light, can pull you out by your energy body, through the souls of your feet. A lot of times we journey with other parties from other worlds outside our body.

Really I see it as this; do we want to learn more of the Physical world or the non-physical world around us. A lot of times its one or the other or both.

And for those widening their view in a negative way to do harm to others they will be shipped Where the scope of that learning increases. They will learn to become dominators out in space in a higher octave of that polarity.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hello Mengaurd,

Hope all is well. Tell me more about the joints, and how the joints unfurl said potential?

Thanks,

AAC

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Hello Mengaurd,

Hope all is well. Tell me more about the joints, and how the joints unfurl said potential?

Answer:The joints send messages to the central nervous system to speed up the lights metabolism or mechanics.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Would an increased desired and ability to "pop" or "crack" areas of joints and cartilage have any similar relevence?

AAC

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

To release the energy that is stored or trapped there.

new topics

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join