It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Okay folks, courtesy of Photoshop here are the two colors on to my left, the circle denotes which specific hue.

It seems that not all darkness/depth are equal, 20% green is brighter than 20% orange.

This gets pretty confusing and complex.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Indeed it is highly complex, as are we humans and all of life.

We need to focus on how each color makes us feel, see if there is any 'negative' behaviors associated with them.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
We need to focus on how each color makes us feel, see if there is any 'negative' behaviors associated with them.

Very good point. I think this calls for a research project

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

What on EARTH makes you think you know anything others don't? This is serious New Age Mumbo-Jumbo! There's a far funnier, and more honest 'Higher One' on BTS.

Check him out

J.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I think we need a new forum to involve a larger spectrum of ATS users first...

With that being said, any ideas on what I should say to get this forum started?

I am having trouble defining 'Consciousness' and how it differs from paranormal topics in general.

I personally KNOW it is a reality, but that doesn't mean everyone else thinks this way.

I need help with this.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Its called intuition and connection to Spirit.

You have the power as well if you tap into it and believe you can do it.

Spirits talks through all of us, that is, if you're aware of your Self.

Many are not capable of knowing themselves as they are completely unconscious.

Are you unconscious? Are you reacting simply to preserve your ego or do you have an individual unique consciousness?

[edit on 1/29/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Very good point. I think this calls for a research project

Ok get the crayons. Can't we get children to do this for us? They're fascinated with the intracacies of colours!

Steve I can kinda see what you're getting at but yet not completely. I know what you mean though. It is complex.

Perhaps the brightness also depends on the colour itself, its frequency. I'm not sure. Or perhaps its a proramming error! They tried to make the colour flow but maybe it wasn't correct?

I don't know, so lets look into it.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

It is very difficult indeed. I would suggest you focus on the Mind, try to leave paranormal behind. We have to have a strong consensus and agreement on what the Consciousness forum should be about. If our idea gets debated on the staff forum, they will expect us to know.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by SteveR

I think we need a new forum to involve a larger spectrum of ATS users first...

With that being said, any ideas on what I should say to get this forum started?

I am having trouble defining 'Consciousness' and how it differs from paranormal topics in general.

I personally KNOW it is a reality, but that doesn't mean everyone else thinks this way.

I need help with this.

Biggie, I was thinking about this today actually.

Heres a little thought for ya:

The general consensus of society (at least western society), is that your conciousness comes from your brain. Most people believe your conciousness, your thoughts, your dreams all take place in your brain and do not go elsewhere. They don't seem to share the radio transciever idea.

What's interesting though as we witness forms of telekinesis/pyrokinesis and we as a society believe it is paranormal, or a miracle, and don't realise it can be tought. But all that aside... the fact is.. by acknowledging that such things are possibilities, that they think its some sort of "brain power", they are basically saying that our thoughts are capable of projecting OUT of our brain, and affecting objects, powerfuly I might add! Mainstream science is not ready to confirm this yet the fact remains, our thoughts and intentions and can leave the brain if the brain was the end-all of conciousness. Paranormal or just plain normal? I seriously think people should go out of their way and meet a chi master or someone to that degree, then refine their conclusions.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

If you think about it, 1 hue in nature is unnatural. Take a picture of the ocean and you will find hundreds of individual blue hues. That's what makes things beautiful I think.

By the way, our backgrounds are at a similar darkness. Why did we choose that?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

If you think about it, 1 hue in nature is unnatural. Take a picture of the ocean and you will find hundreds of individual blue hues. That's what makes things beautiful I think.

By the way, our backgrounds are at a similar darkness. Why did we choose that?

because they are calming shades.

Too much brightness is hard on the eyes and its unbalanced! Like it has to flow with the avatar and the rest of the message board right. I'd pick bright green or something, but I think that was just stick out and be an eye-sore.

Just like in nature man as you were saying, everyting floooowsss.. as must a message board.

Its funny actually, i got blue and you HAD blue... you have green and I HAD green..

Your name is steve, my name is steve, we're both born in the spring and who knows what else! We're also both regular posters here and have the same general outlook on life/existance.

It just furthers my belief that all steves are copies.. at least in some ways

Biggie's born around the same time too. It just furthers my belief that astrology shows who you interact best with.

I had/ still kinda have a group of freinds in this city and we're all born in late winter/early spring. The energy flows freely man...

As well my room-mate is my astrological opposite, which just keeps us from getting bored with each other I believe.

but anyways about the colour yes it sure is interesting.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You're Steve and Steve's Steve?

Oh my God are you the same person? Jesus I've been living a lie for so long...

Is my name Steve too? I forget.

In regards to colors, I think a solid color for your chakras is healthy, but for nature it is not. Nothing is a single color if you look close enough in anything.

To be honest, I don't even think our chakras are one color.

I have read that each chakra has all the other colors of the chakras in it.

This could be more relevant than I thought possible...Maybe everything is 'one' color, but we just can't see it because its all different shades of the same thing...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Its called intuition and connection to Spirit.

You have the power as well if you tap into it and believe you can do it.

Spirits talks through all of us, that is, if you're aware of your Self.

Many are not capable of knowing themselves as they are completely unconscious.

Are you unconscious? Are you reacting simply to preserve your ego or do you have an individual unique consciousness?

[edit on 1/29/2008 by biggie smalls]

I'm more 'awake' than most on this thread
I don't buy into any of ths nonsense - no. Any semi-literate fool can read a few dozen books on eastern mysticism and come up with the same vague gobbldygook!
The only 'Ego-Preservation' going on here, is the massive ego-trip the OP of this thread is enjoying. He's probably laughing up his sleeve right now

J.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I'd like to see you try then if you seem to be so much more intelligent than everyone here .

What are you afraid of? Discovering your true potential?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You're Steve and Steve's Steve?

Is my name Steve too? I forget.

In regards to colors, I think a solid color for your chakras is healthy, but for nature it is not. Nothing is a single color if you look close enough in anything.

To be honest, I don't even think our chakras are one color.

I have read that each chakra has all the other colors of the chakras in it.

This could be more relevant than I thought possible...Maybe everything is 'one' color, but we just can't see it because its all different shades of the same thing...

You hit something I've only begun to think about within the past year.

What comes to mind? Camera ISO! The higher the iso, the more random colours you. Lower ISO makes it smoother, but besides all that technical stuff. Just take time and look at something that is a flat colour. To me my whole world looks grainy, I can see the energy and its speed. I can see specs of every colour in everything.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHHA. Now THAT is funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Steve, in very dark areas the human eye tries desperately to pull colors, sometimes you can see flecks of them, change and shift as the eyes adapt. Very much like the highest ISO's especially on cheaper cams.

In broad daylight for the brightest colors shoot on the lowest ISO.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHHA. Now THAT is funny.

Steve is the true name of GOD, ETERNITY. Just try saying it, its vibrations are empowering!

Yes perhaps we're all steves, or a lot of parents out there are lacking creativity.

Or you could just be living an elaborate lie and you are then only one who is real.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Steve is the true name of GOD, ETERNITY.

Truest comment I've heard in a long while. So

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Your ego is your "individual unique 'consciousness.'" It is so simple, but the distinction is so elusive. If you are seeking to preserve the ego, it is the ego that seeks to preserve itself. If you are seeking to obliterate the ego, it is the ego pretending to seek and destroy itself. The hunted transforms into the "hunter" to elude detection. Consciousness, with a capital "C" is without identity, or individuality. It is not the opposite of that, that would be falling into the same trap at the other extreme. Consciousness is Awareness before distinction, that transcends the issue of individual/collective entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join