It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Remember the 'grim reaper' has to collect its souls sooner or later, why not in a bang.

God says:
I have to update the computer mainframe somehow.

I think we all experience God through our own selves. I think you have lost the plot, my friend. Wholly and totally.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
We can become who we are, or we can trust in our hearts and become something greater. There is no definitive truth to chaos, there is only individual perceptions. Everyone has their chance at truth, their choices are what navigates their journey.

Yet this does not make them obsolete, it means they're doing the best that they no how. And if people led by example rather than kept it a secret, perhaps more people would be conditioned to believe.

Interesting.

AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Remember the 'grim reaper' has to collect its souls sooner or later, why not in a bang.

God says:
I have to update the computer mainframe somehow.

I think we all experience God through our own selves. I think you have lost the plot, my friend. Wholly and totally.

Death is an illusion of the ego, fear not we are eternal.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
In every moment we have a relief of the spirit to breathe with or without life but we are still breathing awareness.

Life and death is an illusion of the mind or delusion.

We exist therefore their is no seperation from individual wholeness.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
'If you fear death then you fear life'

I respect things but I don't fear them.

(F).alse (E).valuation (A)ppearing (Real)

The love of life is only the moment.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am nothing more then a catalyst for growth, if I am sought after awareness will be reached.

The I is existing and the you is being.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The ego is an illusion in its pure form.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by jimbo999

I'd like to see you try then if you seem to be so much more intelligent than everyone here .

What are you afraid of? Discovering your true potential?

Heh! With access to the Net, and 3 decades worth of reading around this subject, it would pose no significant difficulty, believe me. I do, howerever, have more important to do with my time than to spend it navel-gazing on some stranger's behalf just to boost my delicate ego.

Maybe you guys should try reading the horoscope in your local papers instead: it's much quicker, and the accuracy of the results are arguably just as innacurrate

J.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by jimbo999]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

I'd like to see you try then if you seem to be so much more intelligent than everyone here .

Heh! With access to the Net, and 3 decades worth of reading around this subject, it would pose no significant difficulty, believe me. I do, howerever, have more important to do with my time than spend it navel-gazing on strangers behalfs just to boost my ego.

Maybe you guys should try reading the horoscope in your local papers instead: it much quicker, and the accuracy of the results are arguably just as innacurrate

J.

The ego is an illusion but the awareness of life is forever.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
See when man reaches his point of return he will view his life with no blinders on.

Only the 'DIRECT MOMENT' is of most importance.

For it is the only consistant basis that doesn't slide back and forth.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I hold my world in place with the 'Direct Moment' when I leave it's immeasurability there is a linear decapitation waiting to take place.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Heh! With access to the Net, and 3 decades worth of reading around this subject, it would pose no significant difficulty, believe me. I do, howerever, have more important to do with my time than spend it navel-gazing on strangers behalfs just to boost my ego.

Maybe you guys should try reading the horoscope in your local papers instead: it much quicker, and the accuracy of the results are arguably just as innacurrate

J.

The ego is an illusion but the awareness of life is forever.

Ho Hum. Is that it? Sorry, I know you THINK that sounds 'deep' - but it isn't really. Smacks more of 'Kindergarten Philosophy' to me. It may impress people with very little knowledge of the whole subject in general terms, but no-one else. Best keep reading those books - come back in a few decades perhaps.

Have fun!

J.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Fear steps in when spirit steps out

My world is my world alone it can be shared but until that man walks step for step he is only walking in circles.

Source is the individual conduit to life.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
when will they come?

Why cant they just kick the cabal out now and save everyone the trouble of waiting?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Fear steps in when spirit steps out

My world is my world alone it can be shared but until that man walks step for step he is only walking in circles.

Source is the individual conduit to life.

Wow...more absolute nonsense!
I think perhaps there's a bit too much happy smoke around at the moment. How IS that Banyan tree anyhow?

J.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

When will they come?

Answer:When your ready to recieve them, they are within you

Why cant they just kick the cabal out now and save everyone the trouble of waiting?

Answer:Everything has a place and position in this world and ours is near. It's part of the makeup of humanity, without resistance their is no movement forward.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Without sacrifice to commitment would their be any compassion?

The ego gets the hell pumeled out of it to make it manageable in other places in our solar system to navigate from.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I guess it is just a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
I guess it is just a matter of time.

Answer:Its just a matter of BEING.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Without sacrifice would there be room for awareness to grow.

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join