It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
When I read somebodies life it's like I am reading right into their soul.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Do you ever find that our own physical unbalanced foibles disrupts the clarity of veering into another's truth?

Thanks,

AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Do you ever find that our own physical unbalanced foibles disrupts the clarity of veering into another's truth?

Thanks,

AAC

Answer:Only when that truth see's only one projection.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

How does one then know when he is seeing from all angles? How can he be sure? More knowledge means more confidence, but not always more control.

AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

How does one then know when he is seeing from all angles? How can he be sure? More knowledge means more confidence, but not always more control.

AAC

When all doors are open to him everything is the same. All matters in life are just as important as the next.

When you shoot out in space in all directions of space, spiritually you are primed for everything and anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Death is an illusion of the ego, fear not we are eternal.

I see your awareness has willingly collapsed to a small slice of the cake. Gross over-simplifications only serve to pronounce your view of the world. This has been the methodology of many who ultimately failed in their endeavors. You are entitled to view selective disassociation as 'the' way to go.

I have no further business being on this thread... I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Death is an illusion of the ego, fear not we are eternal.

I see your awareness has willingly collapsed to a small slice of the cake. Gross over-simplifications only serve to pronounce your view of the world. This has been the methodology of many who ultimately failed in their endeavors. You are entitled to view selective disassociation as 'the' way to go.

I have no further business being on this thread... I wish you the best of luck.

Answer:Simplifications for the soul to grow.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Manguard thank you for all your replies. i can see what you mean.

I only have two question,
what is my totem animal?

(and just for fun)
What is my birth stone?

[edit on 2-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
hello everybody, i just wanted to share a website that supposable is a help with the ascension process.

here is the link
www.dnaactivation.org...

everyone,manguard,steveR,caveman,biggie check it out and please let me now if it is valid.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Exchange energies with me.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Who are we but spirits that can transcend time and space.

When this happens a new world opens up to them.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I formulate my world with my view of my world.

When I bring marvelous things inside of myself I am bringing marvelous things outside myself to see.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I formulate my world with my view of my world.

When I bring marvelous things inside of myself I am bringing marvelous things outside myself to see.

Very true and intelligent. Each awakened spirit has their own right to formulate their views/world, and create them as truth. Everyone here needs to remember that we all represent a different flavor of the universe.

All you have to do is master lesson one, which is:

Just be who you are, and use spiritual guidance for aid to become you.

Never become your version of someone else.

Everything else falls into place after lesson one.

AAC

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Just be who you are, and use spiritual guidance for aid to become you.

Never become your version of someone else.

This is probably the most important lesson one can learn.

How can you be someone else anyway?

Without trying you are yourself, unless you are trying that is
. Therein lies the catch-22.

Simply be.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I am whoever I choose to be in the direct moment, only then will I know I am free.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hello.

We are now controlling your reality. We control the emotion, and the thought. Your mind is as feeble as we design. We strip you of your power to manifest a defense. We can delude you with a thousand experiences, or expand one to become all you've ever known. We can place your soul anywhere our imagination can conceive. We can control all that you see, and hear.

We can cast terror into your hearts. We see all damages we inflict as for your own benefit. And in your pain and confusion to our divine blitzkrieg, we will say with indifferent whisper, "Do not worry, the mainframe had to be updated somehow."

Your belief is irrelevant. Your feelings are irrelevant. Our words are the only truth there is. Our final analysis is far beyond yours in every way, shape, and form. We can destroy your designs as if they were a mere sandpit. You are in our holographic cage.

We are the spirits who know no wrongs. Our only purpose is to control every aspect of your reality. Our course is being mapped out as you breathe. Our steps are being taken right under your nose. Everything we do will be done with the purest innocence.

farm2.static.flickr.com...

Last post, promise.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
During meditation today i have been seeing, and i know this sounds crazy but, stars. It looked like white dots in the horizon of my mind. they were white and disappeared when i tried to look closer. There was this one star that i caught a glimpse of that was red, but then it was gone. Other than that i don't really know what this is.

Manguard, Do you know what this is/means?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
During meditation today i have been seeing, and i know this sounds crazy but, stars. It looked like white dots in the horizon of my mind. they were white and disappeared when i tried to look closer. There was this one star that i caught a glimpse of that was red, but then it was gone. Other than that i don't really know what this is.

Manguard, Do you know what this is/means?

In meditation, everything is crazy.

Also, your experience is your own unique experience. These are your thoughts.

Thus who better to interpret them?

Its like you telling me your experience in say...Japanese...but my brain runs on english, and i can translate it, but the translation is poor even.

Well hell you know what I'm getting at.

Your meditations are unique, its yourself teaching yourself. I can give you an oppinion, but I dont know the state of mind you were in at the time, the feelings, the energies in your chakra etc etc.. You remember the event on all sorts of different frequencies of thought. You're best equipped to interpret you're own thoughts.

Thats why I've never seen much value in these professions that pretend to explain how people think.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I see what you mean caveman, im the only one who will know what IM going through. It's my own unique experience. Thnx for the words.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
eyyy
no problem man. Its good that you're meditating. If you don't come back to post again, be sure to come back in a year and say something. I bet you'll be teaching all of us, and no'one will be more suprised then you.

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join