It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think I'm staring to open my third eye.When I'm about to go to sleep,when my body is totely relaxed, I focuse on where my third eye is at. then I start to see an eye,so focus within that eye then i see colorful shapes,I guess there energes. But when i try to look deeper within the eye it disapears. I guese i need more pratice. Any one with similar expireces......?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You said when you read someone it is like reading their soul.

What do you see in mine?

Edit: Menguard, please.

Not that others dont have, INTERESTING things to say.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
You said when you read someone it is like reading their soul.

What do you see in mine?

If you want to APPEAR wise, dont bother trying to tell the Truth. Tell people what they already believe to be true. If you want to BE wise, say nothing. - - A.E.

AAC

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I see a seeker of the truth.

The answers are within although hearing another opinion is always interesting ain't it

Seek and you shall find.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well i told my family. we were all talking about religion and it just came out. I told them that higher beings will land within 2008 - 2012 and that mother earth and its human beings THAT ARE stuck in this set REALITY are going through this process that i like to call ascension. Now for the record they think I'm INSANE. i know i am not supposed to come on strong when trying to share this info with others who aren't open minded but my parents are pretty open minded. but i know that it is just a matter of time before I'm the one thats gonna look sane. While their freaking out that the so called "alians" have landed, i am the one that is gonna be calm and HAPPY.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

How can you be so sure that this is hapopening according to your timeframe? I won't argue that there is a spiritual transformation underway (because I have myself been transformed), but how are you able to be so sure?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Thank you Biggie. That was a really good answer, and it raises things for me I need to examine. Well done. And yes, though the answer is from within, what is without is also from within on a very fundamental level. It is just another means of communication with Self.

In this case, though, I would also like to hear from Menguard. He has had some interesting answers to many questions, but none for the one I most wanted to hear an answer to. CavemanDD made a stab, and it was a good attempt, but it came from the mind, and I was hoping for an answer from Menguard that by passed mind. So, I thought, I would try another. All of my answers to this question come from MY mind, and I believe that sometimes we "block" ourselves from accessing other means of procuring information simply by habit. Sometimes, "others" can reflect answers to you from different perspectives and help you overcome your "tunnel vision."

Although I appreciate the humorous answer, (from AAC) I am also hoping for an intuitive one.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

To reply to your comment, all i can say is that i know in my heart and soul. Don't ask me for proof because i have none, but so far all signs point to that time frame my friend. And you could say I'm going through my spiritual transformation now.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well manguard only answers questions that are 1st of all sincere, also manguard only answers questions that would benefit the reader. maybe your not supposed to know the answers to your questions, maybe the reason he does not answer is because it will benefit you in the long run. I know it sounds like he's dodging the questions but you would be surprised how easy to answer those questions inside of YOU. Most of the questions i asked have not been answered by manguard, BUT have been answered by MYSELF. IT'S IN YOU. it is in all of us.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

You got it. You know the secret.

You know everything. Asking questions is just another way of asking ourself, so long as we don't think that because our answer came from someone else, that it is the right answer for us.

I gave up asking those types of questions that stem from the root of our soul. I knows its up to us to find the answer to those. But I still love asking the little interesting to know type of questions. Menguard's good at answering those

He could answer your other questions, but as you know already.. it wouldn't do you any good. I think some people are just curious about little details and don't care about really digging deep into the truth of their souls yet. They ask simple questions like aura colours, past lives and really, it so irrelevant. Menguard answers them sometimes but he's never answered mine

But you know what, I've answered those myself through meditation, intuition etc.

My aura is usually a strong green, and I'm aware of a few past lives, its good to reflect on, but I try to focus on the now and leave the past behind, as I think it is clear we have already learned from it.

As for telling everyone about aliens and stuff, haha.. well... I've been there.. done that.. faced some tough critics. If you feel like getting it out there, just state one or 2 little facts, say it as like a joke, don't take it any farther.. and just keep and keep doing that, and maybe you'll make them budge a little. I got my brother in law to admit that he thinks their probably are aliens.. he just basically explained to me that he doesn't care
... He doesn't care at the moment....

If its important to you.. LEARN.. Learn as much as you can to teach others. I do want to convince everyone of some things I believe to be great truths.

People are used to being lied to, thats why they don't trust a word you say.. they don't know how to trust each other... YET... they still trust the government, and thats where it ends.. Re-assure them of the truth in what they call lies, and show them the lies in what they've been tought to be true. And do it with love.

You can stop everyone in the world from littering by telling them the planet is dieing... but they'll just create different problems in the future.. If you convince people that theres a whole bright universe, that they are eternal... well.. I think they'd try to become better people, thus they will create less problems in the future.. Because they don't want to.

People are too used to living a comfortable life, one that is somewhat destructive and selfish. They don't mean to burden anyone, they just want to be happy, you know? I want them to realise the good that lies within themselves and others. The power, the wisdom, the love.

Its worth the fight man.. but you just gotta work on your approach. Keep at it.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
THNX again for the words cavemann,
just out of curiosity do you know what your spirit animal is?
Only reason why i ask is because i still seem to have trouble knowing WHO/WHAT my spirit animal is. I have tried every time in meditation to make it's presence known, yet it seems distant. I know it's lurking in the shadows of my mind, i just need to focus more in meditation, or it might not be ready to see me. After all i have read that it picks you not the other way around.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I won't tell you what mine is just because I don't want it to influence your meditation.

I wouldnt worry about it too much. Perhaps it comes easier for me because I can see images in my mind.. my freind told me he doesnt really get images in his head... and I'm also an artist and I keep telling people artistic skill comes 50% from memory, so maybe its easier for me to visualise then others? Maybe your mind isnt clear enough. I usually do that excercise right at ACCESS MEDITATION.. or the step after that... like when you finaly think ok.. lets focus on this, forget everything else, that mindset there..followed by the start of deep concentration..

Then..

I just make a little movie in my head, conciously... I wasn't like expecting subconcious to do it, but I imagine it had an enormous effect on my thoughts.. Just like imagine a movie in your head.. but do that in meditation... and anyways.. In my meditation movie, I opened the door and without effort the face of an animal appeared.

Again, I dont know what this animal is really... I think its a reflection of your personality, and entity you create with your mind that serves as your concience. It assures you of how you feel, what is right or wrong, all without speaking a word, it just kinda forces you to look inside yourself.

I see the totem animal as a meditation tool rather.

I haven't felt like I needed to visit it for some time but the more I do, the more special, divine I feel it is. You strengthen your connection/relationship with it.

I only go visit it when I got a really petty problem or something I can't sort out. And its like.. I go to my own proving grounds I created outside where that animal lives.. I go do a task which I create in my mind and its helps visualise...animate my thoughts and solve them. And then when I solve them I go back to the animal with satisfaction and I know the animal is also satisfied.

The animal is a part of your mind. Thats how I feel anyway...

But after-all, we're all interconnected anyway.. whos to say this animal doesnt live somewhere, some place and time in a realm I can communicate to?

In the end, it is what you make of it.

Be creative, and the animal will reveal itself.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hey anybody, if anybody could answer my two questions, that'd be great.

Uh well, I've been getting this strange feeling on my scalp area, s'like a tingling, and, imagine the soft push of a finger. When it first started happening I'd put my hand there to see if there was anything, but now I just try to see how long it lasts before I stop it (as it can be quite annoying).

Another feeling that I've only gotten twice, just recently actually, is the feeling that I'm moving when I'm not moving at all. Felt like something was trying to jump around and out of me if you know what I mean. Like sometimes you can feel a really strong urge to move, it was like this, but not me having the urge. If that makes any sense.

Anyway, if anyone could help me with these, that'd be great. (Also, I'll accept U2U because I might forget I posted here, getting a bit of short term memory loss lately ^^'.)

[edit on 5/2/08 by Kappo]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Hey anybody, if anybody could answer my two questions, that'd be great.

Uh well, I've been getting this strange feeling on my scalp area, s'like a tingling, and, imagine the soft push of a finger. When it first started happening I'd put my hand there to see if there was anything, but now I just try to see how long it lasts before I stop it (as it can be quite annoying).

Another feeling that I've only gotten twice, just recently actually, is the feeling that I'm moving when I'm not moving at all. Felt like something was trying to jump around and out of me if you know what I mean. Like sometimes you can feel a really strong urge to move, it was like this, but not me having the urge. If that makes any sense.

Anyway, if anyone could help me with these, that'd be great. (Also, I'll accept U2U because I might forget I posted here, getting a bit of short term memory loss lately ^^'.)

Its something wonderful I'll tell you that much

A RISE in awareness. I get the tingling/burning on the top of my head the most when I experience those "EUREKA" moments.. mostly while in meditation. Most of the time I feel it behind the eyes though, the forehead...brow chakra... intuition..

The top of the head is crown chakra

You are stimulating your energy centers. You are learning, becomming more aware, in effect transforming your reality.

You are becomming aware of your field of energy. You are starting to feel the confinements of your physical shell.

I wouldn't worry, in fact you should be very happy and very attentive during these events. Take satisfaction in knowing you are becomming MORE. Realising your true potential. Good for you man

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Its something wonderful I'll tell you that much

A RISE in awareness. I get the tingling/burning on the top of my head the most when I experience those "EUREKA" moments.. mostly while in meditation. Most of the time I feel it behind the eyes though, the forehead...brow chakra... intuition..

The top of the head is crown chakra

You are stimulating your energy centers. You are learning, becomming more aware, in effect transforming your reality.

You are becomming aware of your field of energy. You are starting to feel the confinements of your physical shell.

I wouldn't worry, in fact you should be very happy and very attentive during these events. Take satisfaction in knowing you are becomming MORE. Realising your true potential. Good for you man

Thanks for the positive (and fast!) reply.

I have a friend who told me some stuff like this would happen, but he's gone away, and I don't think he's coming back (last spoke to him in August) and really I don't know what I should be doing about all this. I'm wondering if you could maybe give me some info. on what to expect? (If you know.)

Oh and also, next time I get the tingling, should I leave it and see what happens? I think it happened when I was in school before and I got really twitchy (I don't like to move too obviously when I'm in a crowded room, like, feeling the back of my head).

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Just pay attention, if it raises any ideas, look into them, disect them, meditate on them, practise them. Use your imagination.

What to expect? A whole new perception of reality will unfold for you when the time is ready. You decide how far to go, conciously and subconciously. If you persue it, answers will come to you. Trust in your own intuition, for it is the best to analyse your OWN experiences.

Look inside yourself, ask the questions, see what answers come out.

If you don't meditate, you should try it. Some people do it for 30 minutes to 45 minutes daily... I have to do a couple days of short ones before I can go longer because my state of mind changes. You'd be suprised what you can dig out of a solid 2 -3 hours. All sorts of feelings, thoughts, sensations. Its pure bliss. I recommend some ambient music, i just throw on this one radio station and keep it low, but deep in concentration the subtle sounds MOVE me. I remember last time I really wanted to get up and see what tune it was so I could download it because I was loving it so much but decided to just sit there and feel it. It was bliss man, ha

Sorry, kinda trailin off there but I'm just sayin... if you don't meditate, you should really give it a try. Its great

Congradulations anyway, you are breaking through your shell of perception my freind.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Thanks for the information.

I have tried meditation uh.. once or twice. And I've seen a hypnotherapist before so that's similiar (I think?). But when I was little I couldn't go to discos because of the loud noise, and I went to a doctor and they said I had sensitive hearing. I think I still have it (not so sure, as I read that you can get it rather then be born with it, like I thought) and basically when I try and relax, I'm picking up sounds which distract me. Oh and my mum is home all day long now because I'm kind of not in school..

Oh and also (!!), some coincidences or something, have been happening. Like the other day when I was with my tutor, she got her phone out of her pocket because it was annoying her, then I suddenly remembered she had been doing a test for a friend of hers. Basically she had to carry this small vial of water around with her, and she kept moving her phone away from her because it effected the test. And so I asked about the results of this test and she said it was funny I asked about it then because her friend was in hospital, and they had been wondering what the results were too. We both agreed it was strange I had suddenly asked about it because the last time it was mentioned was months ago.

I also keep making random guesses and getting things right. Like, when I was turning the temperature down on my radiator, I just turned it a random amount, because it's in a really awkward place to see, so I turned it and then I checked the where it was, and it was exactly where I wanted it.

There were other times but I forgot them so..

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

this is just humorous, sorry.

You pick up noises when you relax because thats when you become the most aware. Apparently you can develope your 3rd eye or psychic sense by focussing on sound, its good to do early on in meditation. I think you'll find that there is like 10 sounds there you didn't even notice before, with their own distinct pattern.

I find when I focus on sounds during meditation, my mind is more prone to wander, and/or I fall asleep.

I dont think you really just relax and hope sounds stop.. that just wouldn't work. You just have to notice the sounds, and other external stimuli and dismiss them. Whenever theres a distraction in your mind, tell yourself, THIS IS NOT HELPING ME.. tell yourself that its working against your meditation and that it is irrelevant. Make sure you're comfortable, I have to be on my back, with legs folded together but I find its easier to fall asleep this way, but that passes as meditation gets stronger and you become attentive.

As you focus, you'll eventually lose all feeling in your body and won't be aware of any sight, feeling or sound unless you choose to acknowledge it. Mind over matter? Isnt that the saying? Just focus on an object. I focus on a ball of white light usually, and in my mind think White, light, god, love, power. I think of it being the universe, and sometimes I think of it as like a star that's inside me. Either way.. I have an object, I focus on it, and my mind stays focussed.

Its easier for me to stay focussed now. I used to meditate for 15 minutes every day for months after I ate my breakfast and I think it kinda fixed my wandering mind for the most part. I'd just close my eyes right there at the table, and try and focus my mind and feel the energy in me. I'd find that disturbing, useless and distracting thoughts would interupt my mind. Negative thoughts or useless ones like about sex or something. It wasn't helping me... I had to repeat to myself that it wasn't helping me. Its mental discipline man. It's training. You gotta keep telling yourself: NO!, until you become more and more focussed.

You can do it. Try every day for only 15 minutes, if you dont make any progress that you're aware of, don't worry about it. Consistancy is the key. Just keep at it, and maybe one day you'll decide to take it further. I went from doing long meditations twice a year to twice a week at one point. Nowadays I just try to devote at least 45 minutes a day.

The short ones, Transcendental meditation... very interesting what has been learned about it. I saw a video on youtube, a bunch of kids with ADHD significantly improved their focus by like 15-30 minutes a day for 3 months on just clearing the mind.

I think ADHD, or ADD, or bad nerves, or sensitive hearing, are all good things.. Why would it be bad to be extra aware or think more then what's considered normal?

My freind is an egyptian priestess, she meditates a LOT. She has ADHD.

Everyone is capable of meditation, everyone is able to focus and acquire all knowledge. In the realm of spirituality there are no handicaps, only limitations we have set for ourselves. You can do anything you want.

Don't worry man. If you are motivated enough, honestly, if you really are, you will be able to accomplish anything.

Growing up I never felt like I had ANY intuition or any kind of power or universal knowedge or anything.. And now I'm learning telekinesis.

I also have what doctors would call "ADD", and I have a shaky nervous system.. Shaky nervous system or strong energy trying to burst out? Which is it?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

._. I just meant, because I don't think I have sensitive hearing (I mean, things that I can barely hear, so can everyone else, so I thought maybe I misunderstood 'sensitive') and I think I might be trying to prove to myself I have sensitive hearing by seeing what I can hear. I mean once, I heard my dad walking across the carpet downstairs, and he's very quiet and slow, and my door was shut. This may sound like total crap, and, to be honest, I usually regret half the things I say on the internet the next day. But whatever, I suppose it's true.

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join