It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ha no problem. I understand what you mean. Its hard to explain things that are like... perceptions.

I think you know more then you think you know. Trust your instincts, they will take you whever you wanna go. You are your best teacher.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Well thanks for replying tonight, because it's been helpful, and I was doubting what my friend said as I haven't spoken to him in such a long time. Although I kind of regretted posting here because I think this might turn out to be an unnecessary ego boost. Anyway, I have to go now so, bye.

[edit on 5/2/08 by Kappo]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

no problem

I hope it helped.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi mengaurd. Thank you for answering all these questions. I'll try not to bother you too much. I would really like to know what my purpose in life is. Also, why do I see and notice things that no one else does? Things that can't be explained and afraid of sounding crazy if you tell someone. One last question, does my deceased friend Dale have any message for me? Please answer me when you have the time. Thank you

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

Well, can whoever answer my questions? Is it Caveman answering now? I would appreciate someone who knows the answers. Thanx .

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Tell me what I need to hear.

That's it.

Though I do have a somewhat related question. I don't know much about auras or whatever but my self visualizations are always purple. I experience a lot of lucid dreams, sleep paralysis, obe's, that sort of thing. A lot of times I'll see strands or ropes within me, like a floating snake. I find myself visualizing purple even when I'm awake. I was playing football this weekend and was trying to keep balanced and relaxed as I threw the ball. I noticed that my release of tension in an area was accompanied by a purple rope visualization. Like if my arm was going back too much, I would correct it by putting the extra movement into the strand. As if it took the weight, arcing out past my hand, and when it snaps back I felt balanced and could continue the throw. Don't know how weird that is but I find it odd.

Thanks for your time and energy.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well some of my occurrences while meditation include, Green visualizations(i think that is my aura color, but not 100% sure), seeing stars through
Peripheral vision but when i looked straight at what appeared to be a star(or stars on occasion) it\they would disappear. On one night while meditating i swear i heard someone whisper something in my ear(like they were right behind me). The only problem is i was chanting mantra's during the meditation when i heard the voice, and let me tell you it scared the crap out of me, and i don't remembered what HE/SHE/IT whispered in my ear
. I have had sensations like someone running a feather over my skin but it was way stronger than that, I like to call that ANGELIC KISSES. I have heard ringing in my ears, and my ears popping. I have also heard like water running in the background, and/or a faint radio signal like tuning into a radio station that is hardly recognizable but you know its there. This was all during meditation. But of all things I think it was my third time trying to meditation, and i had been meditating for over an hour and a half, My whole body started to vibrate, and i saw a golden bright light but i stopped the meditation right there and then because it really freaked me out. Now looking back on it, i think i was really close to going through that process i like to call Ascension. Ever since then i have been trying to find that place again, waiting for my ego to be connected to the UNIVERSE, to the INNER SELF, being one with GOD. I know most of you that read this will probably think i am crazy but i know what i experienced. Few people know what i am talking about. wink wink nudge nudge cavemann

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I had the same whisper experience. It happened a few times but it was never that loud. Then about a month ago I heard a very clear "Joey". No one has called me that name since I was a child, I haven't heard it in at least 10 years. It creeped the hell out of me until I realized that it may have been my grandmother. She died when I was young and always called me Joey. I don't know why anything negative would whisper that to me.

Of course, my mind could just be making it up. The wonderful experience of perception.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Do not doubt your mind my friend. Most of the things we interpret our mind playing tricks on us, is usually the exact opposite. I don't have doubt in my mind it was probably your grandmother
. Logic as we know it, is nothing. The world we live in is a set reality, that the Illuminati control. They control through many means, but it is all there so we can not evolve. when i mean evolve, i don't mean the human body, i mean the human soul. But what they don't understand is that by going through life on the physical plane, we get stronger. They have been holding the whole population in this physical plane, the 3D world. But earth has been used as a proving ground for young souls. We are lucky to be in this generation, because the earth, and its human population are going through this process i like to call the ascension process. We are going to the 5th dimension. I know you probably think i am crazy, but i know what is going to happen.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by Parabol

But earth has been used as a proving ground for young souls.

don't be so sure of that one

Time is an illusion in itself. Think of your experience like this... one way is ultimate knowledge, unlimited knowledge.. a direction of a path with no ending, the other way is a direction of forgetfullness I think.. and rather absence of knowledge, absence of love and awareness, as it is the opposite of the path forward. This direction also has no end. Think of your existance as jumping around on this path, deciding to take it forward or back. I am convinced this is the truth.

I see your on the spontaneous past-life memory thread, well if you read that i talk about my experiences. And to my belief, I was a very wise, powerful, loving, perceptive being before, lets put it that way. I believe I was an ancient atlantean colonist, a sirian. I remember 2 dreams vividly. Anyways I remember going to a crystal temple of light (thats how i'd describe it).. there was 3 people there. I basically told them I wanted to start fresh on earth, and even they were like are you serious? I was dead serious. They stripped me of my knowledge and power, yet I knew it was still there but dormant.. I had a physical or etheric form and when they were done with me I had the feeling like I was a floating blob of energy, moving around like I didn't know where I was or what I was doing, yet I was happy to be there, like even after that I felt comfortable being there. They watched me for what I'd describe as like...5 - 10 seconds, then they sent me away.. and thats where I woke up. That was one dream, and I remember that it was a continuation of a dream I had before where I was the same person. It's interesting, I won't get into the details, if you care its all in that thread I mentioned.

But I feel.. without a doubt I was that person. One day I even got really depressed over it, like a feeling of extreme loss, it was rough. An interesting experience.

I'm just saying time is a funny thing, and although we seemingly experience things so linearly, I think it requires a greater perception then we currently posess to FULLY understand it. I don't think it can be fully understood, for I still believe the path of knowledge is endless.

So, I don't believe in soul age, or any age, if that were the case.. I'm reallly OLLLLLLD. I think we can look at it though like soul progression, level of awareness. Its so complicated, do the astrology, the night sky tells us everything.

I'll help answer other peoples questions in a bit. I was going to last night but I was too tired and really needed the rest. I'll see if I can clear up some confusion for you guys. But basically what I was gunna say summed up anyway is... its your experience, its your perception. You have the tools to anaylse your own experiences. You remember things on different layers of perception that you couldn't possibly explain to anyone, so who better to judge your experiences then yourself. Your mind holds all the answers.

Again, I'll be back with more in depth advice for ya guys. Menguard dumped this on me!
. But he did so because he knew it could help me, and I'm eager to help others.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Interesting take on time caveman, kind of got me thinking. Also i strongly believe in like you said, Knowledge is limitless.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hey menguard how u doing, i hope great! i just got some questions that i hope u can answer, thanks!

1. What really happens when we die?

2. Is my uncle who passed away a year ago doing ok? does he have any message for me?

3. What is our purpose in life?

4. Will i see her again after i leave? and will she change or still be the same?

5. What can you tell me about me?

THANKS! and god bless.

[edit on 2/7/2008 by Aztek87]

[edit on 2/7/2008 by Aztek87]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Again with the
"what is our purpose in life"
you have to figure that question out for yourself, it is in you man you just need to look further inside your mind.
As for your uncle being ok, Cmon.
you know as well as i do that your uncle who passed away is probably living it up, in some other world or dimension.

As for the rest of the questions maybe manguard can help you out.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

Correction....your answer shouldnt be "whats my purpose in life?".
Youre purpose is to be human....now finding out what that means is what we all need to do. THAT is the key....change the way you think buddy.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I agree Darcon, completely. But asking Menguard IS asking myself. It is just carrying a conversation with my Self. (which is the Self of all of us, ultimately) Any conversation we have with anyone is a conversation with Self, be it in our minds, (internal) or with "another person" external. Ultimately, the apparent separation is illusory, no matter how it appears to us. Perhaps in one way you have the point. Maybe I am getting the answer and the answer is "Silence."

Thanks for bringing that up.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Time is an illusion in itself. Think of your experience like this... one way is "ultimate knowledge, unlimited knowledge.. a direction of a path with no ending, the other way is a direction of forgetfullness I think.. and rather absence of knowledge, absence of love and awareness, as it is the opposite of the path forward. This direction also has no end. Think of your existance as jumping around on this path, deciding to take it forward or back. I am convinced this is the truth.

Julian Barbour (an English physicist) has argued time in a similar way for years. You might enjoy reading some of his work if you enjoy that line of thought, though I will point out that "direction" and "traveling" and "paths" become problematic without time. Space itself becomes "problematic" and "tmovement" as well.

The idea is finally getting some consideration from the "mainstream" as well, and there is a very good article in the Jan 19-25 ish issue of "New Scientist." You might enjoy it.

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Your mind holds all the answers.

Or, your mind is what makes you think there has to BE an "Answer." It is quite likely that the "architecture of the mind" the very physical wiring of it at the present, is what prevents us from seeing what "IS," as a "whole" and attempts to "divide and conquer" so to speak.

If you ever get the chance, and care at all, there is a beautiful Hymn from the Rig Veda called, in its entirety here;

www.boloji.com...

This last bit is the most relevant, as it speaks directly and evocatively about whether the "creator" knows. Perhaps "knowing" as we understand it is not even applicable. After all, without time, how could one "know?" Knowledge is always of the "past" even if that past is split second, and "speculation" belongs to the future. In the Now, the Present, there is only Experience without the "discourse" of mind.

from "The Creation Hymn" of the Rig Veda;

Who really knows?
Who will here proclaim it?
Whence was it produced?
Whence is this creation?
The gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.
Who then knows whence it has arisen?

Whence this creation has arisen
– perhaps it formed itself, or perhaps it did not –
the One who looks down on it,
in the highest heaven, only He knows
or perhaps He does not know."

There are lovelier translations, but this one lent itself well to posting a link.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I sent a U2U to kappo about meditating, and I droned on about it so I decided to post it here, it would be useful for new people I think. This is how "I" meditate, it doesn't mean its how "YOU" should meditate. I'm experiencing pasting problems so i'll just get to it:

When meditating, get comfortable, breathe..through your nose...count to 4... exhale, count to 4 then inhale again.. this isnt that important and I STILL screw it up all the time, but it gets you relaxed. Focus on NOTHING..nothing but the breath, and the counts. If by the way you have trouble sleeping.. I find that breathing at this moderate pace, while counting, puts me out every time. Another bonus. Don't concentrate on falling asleep either, just reeeelaxx...sink into the bed, breatheing moderately and heavily through the nose, counting each step. It also helps to decrease how much air you take in gradually, dont force this, this should come naturally, and eventually your pulse will slow too and before you know it you're out like a light.

When meditating though its good to try and keep the breaths heavy, it helps keep you awake. The state you are going for is your body being relaxed and paralysed like you are asleep, but your mind is awake and pure.

So just relax and breathe for the time being, do that, while counting, as long as it takes for your over-active brain to settle down. Its really hard at first I know. Your body has to be comfortable, as well as your mind.. but the mind has to also stay alert so that you don't fall asleep.. A good sign of this is, thoughts dissapate..like you think it should during meditation, but its like.. theres no thoughts there at all, and its like a few second lapse in time and concentration and maybe even nonsense images or words will come to mind. Thats how you know you're falling asleep. When I know thats happening I make sure to make the breathes heavier incase they slowed too much, and I might crack the eyes open a bit to take in light.

NOTE:.. When your eyes are closed, your brain creates a drug to put you to sleep. The way around this for meditating.. Its simple. Meditate with your light on, but your eyes closed. The stronger the light, the better of course, the reason being is that even though your eyes are closed, light penetrates the eyelids and so your brain doesnt think its time to sleep.

OK so your sitting, lieing down, whatever, just be relaxed. sitting is optimal but if you can't, then lie down. The whole idea of the sitting is that you stay awake for one... that your spine is straight and energy can flow freely through your body unblocked.. and usually the hands or arms are rested on the legs, which are crossed. Essentially this is circulating your energy by keeping your limbs in contact in some way. You'll notice the difference. I lie down personally, but I kinda fold my legs like a pretzel..as comfortable as I can.. discomfort will constantly screw up your meditation, so get really comfortable, but again not so much as you'd fall asleep. Like lie on your bed, the floor if its not rock hard.. and even give yourself a pillow, why not. But yeah.. I lie down, fold my legs, and you notice a big difference in feeling when you dont fold them.. I relax my arms.. I used to clench my fists because it was most comfortable for me, but now I let my hands be open, resting on my bed, with the tip of my index finger touching the tips of my thumbs on the same hand... I find this peaceful, so I do it. With your hands open, fingers free... you can really feel your energy flowing more. It will feel like blood or water in your fingers but it will be tingling you know?

I also try to make contact with the roof of my mouth and my tongue. The taosist..qi-gong guys do this to connect their energy and I must say the first time I did this I felt something. It feels like it does connect something. It connects your conceptive vessel to your governing or something... front energy to your back.. I just know I feel relaxed like energy flows better this way.
Anyways... so now thats HALF the battle. Getting all comfortable, and peaceful... relaxed breathing, relaxed body..

First, I'd say.. throw out all pre-conceptions of what meditation is like because everyone's is different. Don't go into it expecting anything, just go with it. But its good that before you start, you set a goal, like something you want to figure out if you reach deep meditative thought..like a problem. I used to do that, but I feel I don't have any problems that need to be acknowledged..so... basically, yesterday my meditation goal was...reach a deeper state of meditation/concentration.. reach a higher frequency, and try to sustain it, and understand it, and let it transform me.

Ok so anyway... relaxed, breathing moderately, through your nose.

Ok.. so eliminating distracting thoughts... I'm not plagued by these so much anymore but I used to be for sure. I did what this book told me and it worked. I used to close my eyes and do it for 15 minutes every day. If you can't ignore a thought... if you can't basically tell it... you're of no use to me right now, go away.. then try to cancel it out like. It sounds negative.. but.. it worked for me. Like say you got a food craving.. think about how disgusting the process of eating and digestion really is.. killing a filthy animal and putting its filthy body in your mouth just to stay alive. Ha. You know when you see something disturbing and you're like AHH i dont wanna think about it. Yeah, well that works.

So that should get the big distractions out of the way.. Now of course your mind is going to have little pointless BS thoughts about random stuff that just pop up constantly. This is something the meditator must over-come. Concentrating on your breath should keep you a little focussed and make these thoughts slow down in the frequency in which they appear.

Theres another thing I was tought which helps you get pretty focussed right away: Count down from 10 to 0.. see the numbers in your head, when you get to 7 picture it being a red 7...and then orange 6, yellow 5, green 4, blue 3, violet 2, white 1, 0 nothing.. It requires more concentration then you'd think. I do this 2 or 3 times in a row and I notice my attention begins to sharpen.

*CONTINUED NEXT

[edit on 8-2-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
*CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

Next you can listen to sounds, pick each sound out individually, listen to is frequency, try to anaylse where its comming from etc. I find that doing this you'll notice like 10 sounds you didn't know were there. For some reason.. this has the tendency to put me to sleep. You can also analyse what your body feels, like the texture of your clothes of course you'd be feeling yet un-aware of since it's constantly touching your skin.. maybe feel what your hands are rested on too.

Feel the blood squirt in and out of your heart, feeling the thumps.

Little stuff like this should get your mind PRIMED. This is the alpha state, or like access meditation. Its like the point where your mind finally settles in and says lets do this..

Then... its simple... you focus on an object. Create it visually in your mind, focus on its attributes. It can be whatever you want. The whole point is to sharpen your concentration..taking you further into meditation, and altering your state of mind.. By focusing on one object in your mind, distracting pointless thoughts will fade over-time, until all you're thinking about is the object, and then depending on the person.. after an amount of time, you can abandone the object and think about NOTHING... just be in the moment. Usually around here you'll notice you don't feel your body unless you choose to acknowledge it. Maybe your head will feel like its swimming, and its like you don't think, you just FEEL with your mind. You just ARE.

At any point in the meditation, the beginning..or like 3 hours in like some people, you can do like excercises or something, solve your problem you know? Pose a thought and see what our mind produces from it.

You know, its your meditation, do what you want with it. But this should help you concentrate and get into it.

MUSIC.. ok.. I find dead silence to be boring and thus starting meditation can be tough... when your far enough in, you won't care I don't think. I put the music on so I can hear it, but I don't blast my ear drums so I can't think. I make it loud enough to acknowledge but not loud enough to disturb my thoughts. You might not meditate long at first.. I usually try for 45 minutes every day but once in a while I'll go for about 2 and half to 3 hours. And trust me.. right around the hour mark or however long it takes you to get really focussed.. when some strange sounds come into your awareness, its a great experience, it creates all sorts of interesting thoughts and you really feel the music, you become it, you match your frequency to its frequency. Its wonderful.

OK well i don't know how I had problems pasting that. It kept repeating. Frustrating, well its done, I think..

When meditating: I personally. I put on the radio station DRONE ZONE from SomaFM...GOOGLE IT... on winamp. It sounds nice.. spacey ambient music.

OK so again, this is how "I" meditate. Maybe it can help anyone whos new to meditation. Its confusing at first. I had no idea what to expect, and I must say... don't expect nothing. Whatever someone tells you, your meditation will differ, so don't stress yourself if your meditation isn't like theres. Everyone is unique.

Ok well have an enlightening meditation.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
AWESOME MED SO FAR CAVEMANN

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO NEW MEDITATION TECHNIQUES

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ALSO:

I forgot to include this. THIS is the BEST...pre-requisit for me.

You need to clean out your chakras.

A simple way, this gets you really relaxed and ready for meditation.

Go have a nice decently long hot shower..

You know how you may have done something in the past and you feel dirty, so you take a shower or something and you feel better?

I'm told this clears the chakras and I'd have to say I agree.

After comming out of the shower its easier for me to just lie down, relax, and think, and just be in the moment.

If or if not I shower... after starting meditation, doing the breaths.. I do this first:

I breathe in air... I picture it as pure energy..pure love.. power, positivity etc.. and I picture it going to the base of my spine... and as I exhale..I picture negative energy..like a black cloud leaving my nose from this area i put the good energy in.. Either that or I picture transforming it into positive energy.

After that, do the same for your lower abdomen, then the upper abdomen, like right under your rib cage, your solar plexus, then your heart, your throat, your brow or (behind your eyes, inside your head, minds eye)... then top of your head.. I do this a couple times. I feel relaxed from this. I'll even picture each chakra or energy center as a ball of water, and if i feel that area is unstable, I picture calming it, like a calm sea... I dont know.. I picture distributing all the energy through my body so that every area has the same amount roughly. I just see it flowing in me. I might even picture it inter-twining from the base of my spine to the top of my head, all the way to the middle of the universe. While the bottom of my spine goes to the middle of the earth. Picture like column of white, pure love energy comming from the universe, entering the top of your head, and flowing down your body as you absorb it, and down to the earth.

I believe the universe it a thoughtform. So basically I think this is a visual way of energizes the body while connecting it to the earth..grounding it, while connecting it to all that is.

Look up chakras for more information. I mostly focus on mainly what I feel they represent... from the bottom up I think of it like... security, then feelings, energy/what I do, then love/appreciation for all, communication, intuition, then enlightenment or connection to the universal spirit. Something like that.

Anyways, you do your own research man. Who's to say I've done all mine? I deffinately haven't

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join