It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 350
83
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The deeper you go into the ocean the more the pressure builds around you, what is fascinating about this is what happen's when you go out into space.

The pressure will build when you travel out there in your body you will feel like you are combusting from within, like a fire of raw energy traveling through the air waves of space. Then you will eventually break down the body it will dis-assemble and become light. All the atoms in your body will break down and you will become pure energy.




posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
And what happens is that the bodies atoms start agitating one another Until each living cell makes the journey to light.



posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What is your purpose?

To heal my Self (and in turn the planet, others, etc).

Why?

To unify the wide range of life and realize our interconnection.

How do you go about doing so?

Letting go of inhibition and not being bound to dogmatic belief structures. "Go with the wind." FLOW.

How do you teach others?

By listening, observing, questioning until truth comes to the forefront. You cannot change anyone else, they must do it themselves. One is one's own best teacher. Self is the teacher.



posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Doesn't anybody find it funny that are bodies contain more or less 3/4 of water as with the Earth.


Not really. Without that much water there is no solution for chemical interaction.


Originally posted by menguard
Wouldn't one fine it funny that the more intense the sun rays get the more water we will have around us to convert it into energy.


The system is ingenious, but not many will find it funny when Earth's counterbalances of ice melt away.



posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by menguard
Doesn't anybody find it funny that are bodies contain more or less 3/4 of water as with the Earth.


Not really. Without that much water there is no solution for chemical interaction.


Except through oxygen another componant to life.Trees a plenty could only do good.


Originally posted by menguard
Wouldn't one fine it funny that the more intense the sun rays get the more water we will have around us to convert it into energy.


The system is ingenious, but not many will find it funny when Earth's counterbalances of ice melt away.


Life will recycle itself, no worries here..



posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Life will recycle itself, no worries here..



Well that's just it, Menguard. Alot of us will care if millions die, or at least made homeless as a result of the coming polar melt. It all depends on your perspective, and where that perspective is coming from.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by menguard
Life will recycle itself, no worries here..



Well that's just it, Menguard. Alot of us will care if millions die, or at least made homeless as a result of the coming polar melt. It all depends on your perspective, and where that perspective is coming from.


Will that light from the outside make your inside grow, question it.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard
 



There is more than one light or one truth to grow towards. Compassion and respect for fellow man, even after acknowledging the holography of our lives, is still an important growth factor because it enriches the Heart. I would never choose a path of disassociation no matter who or what advocates it.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by menguard
Life will recycle itself, no worries here..



Well that's just it, Menguard. Alot of us will care if millions die, or at least made homeless as a result of the coming polar melt. It all depends on your perspective, and where that perspective is coming from.


Will that light from the outside make your inside grow, question it.



Thier is no disassociating from spirit, it will provide awaerness for those to see the imbalance is the cure for humanity. Humanity's road is of imbalance and now a counterbalance is on its way. (Cause and effect) we would not be totally honest with ourselves if we didn't think we created it.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard
 



We may create all of our problems Menguard. Every single one. The test of character is our love and compassion for those who make their own problems. You brought disassociation into this by assuring us not to feel concerned about personal tragedy. Nevertheless, I do respect your opinion.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by menguard
 



We may create all of our problems Menguard. Every single one. The test of character is our love and compassion for those who make their own problems. You brought disassociation into this by assuring us not to feel concerned about personal tragedy. Nevertheless, I do respect your opinion.


Don't get caught up in the obstacles along the way. Everything happens for a reason its not disreguarding life its respecting life's role.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard
 



In the ultimate sense, we define life's role. If spirit sees fit to add compassion as an important factor, as we did in the new testament, it is only an obstacle by arbitary perception of others.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Choices create us all, even the most spiritually adept person is at mercy by his choices. I can't write off any human on this planet, no matter the purity behind the illusion. I can understand the concept, yet I believe it to be contaminated.

Empowerment blinds our ability to be aware of our contaminated discourse. Humbleness brings back the focus.

All spirits may pass when faced with the moment of truth, if they so choose. If they decide not to make the effort, they will be at peace with their outcome, because it will finally make sense in the end.

There is no sacrifice for spirit. There is only spirit. Sacrifice, I believe, is also a contaminated perception.

My thoughts, anyway.

AAC



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by menguard
 



In the ultimate sense, we define life's role. If spirit sees fit to add compassion as an important factor, as we did in the new testament, it is only an obstacle by arbitary perception of others.


Its an obstacle we created with lifes role.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Humbleness leads to the empowerment of ones soul, think not of the ego but the spirit behind the body.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Its an obstacle we created with lifes role.



You provided no new reasoning with this reply. I find your position to be lacking in purity for the time being.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
'Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in'


Lol



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I hope when all is washed away and you have seen kingdom come you will still have a smile on your face.





posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Lifes big quagmire mirad of non necessities wiped away for another day.


Or wiped away for the necessity of growth, the eternal chamber.



posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Remember the 'grim reaper' has to collect its souls sooner or later, why not in a bang.


God says:
I have to update the computer mainframe somehow.




top topics



 
83
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

log in

join