It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There are 'no colors' only a fusion that takes place.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Colors are nothing more then a schematic of the mind to absorb.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Only a black hole to have life taken away and a white hole to come out of.

Black equals= Dark knowledge, SECRETS OF THE DEAD.
GREY MATTER=THE BRAIN, THE TRANSISTOR RADIO TO BOTH SIDES.
White equals=Light knowledge. SECRETS OF LIFE.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have been thinking that energy has no color. However the possibilities of energy have the ability to create extensions where color becomes a by-product of the energy.

Color could be it's own language in another thought pattern.

AAC

[edit on 30-1-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

In addition to that...

If energy can be the ground we walk on and the rays of sunshine above our heads, it truly is of unlimited potentials.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Isn't that awesome? Once we fully understand this idea, not just grasp it, we can walk on water.

AAC

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Liquid light is to everbodies liking, the wave of energy connecting back to the fabric of existance.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

If one was to radiate (love) water with the mind prior to consumption, would it benefit the spirit or body? If so, is it universally so, or is it an empowered construct only?

Thanks for any perspective on this...

AAC

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Liquid is the state of a clear mind. But we can add love the non physical force of light to any object that we create to ensure it succeeds.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A thoughtform can be as transluscent as water.

Yes you can purify the water with the mind and the water will purify the soul for nourishment.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

This is what 'Tac(h)yon' water is considered; pure consumable light.

I was attuned through a reiki master, but I believe this is something everyone can manipulate at birth.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Do the earths oceans harvest and collect light for any unconventional reasons?

Thx Menguard,
Thx biggie,

AAC

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I know I'm missing out on a good conversation guys but today I have been swayed by material goods! And my night is now gone. I want to meditate before it's completely over. Its too bad, everyones here!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Other then to pick up energy particles to absorb nah..

And that's why the physical body loves nature so much. A lot of natural light conductors out there conducting music to the one beat of time.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Menguard
I have two questions if you are still answering question.

What is my perpose?

When will I finally see?
Thank you

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by runkis13
Menguard
I have two questions if you are still answering question.

What is my perpose?

When will I finally see?
Thank you

These are questions you can only ask yourself. The answers will reveal themselves to you, you just have to search for them.

A hint:
Dig deep down and see what the soul needs. We have to pursue our dreams/ambitions in order to scratch that spiritual itch. Otherwise we'd be left feeling empty and un-fullfilled, gradually this can lead to depression. Nothing is too big for us, nothing is impossible, and thinking you're dreams are far out of reach is only good for creating doubt. You and only you have the will and ability to shape your OWN destiny.

You see when you choose to see. Theres no other way. I could tell you everything is going to come together for you in...say 3 months... but then 3 months would go by, and you'd be waiting, and then you'd be confused, because you did not act to make it so. Even if someone were to tell you a possible future, you must take action or it will not happen.

Its all in your hands. Rely on your knowledge and abilities and learn to listen to that voice inside your heart, not your head (but don't leave him out either) and you'll find your happyness. You'll get what you want. And you will feel full-filled. I guarantee you.

It's the least you can do for yourself.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
A hint:
Dig deep down and see what the soul needs. We have to pursue our dreams/ambitions in order to scratch that spiritual itch.

A hint: Good advice Caveman

If you can do this you're allll set in life. Easy street from now on

What does your conscience tell you? Do you listen?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Its a beautiful thing inspiration.

Thank You Very Much

Menguard

One more question if I may, What do you see for my children.
Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sorry I did not look to see who replied. Still great stuff Thanks Caveman

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Doesn't anybody find it funny that are bodies contain more or less 3/4 of water as with the Earth.

Water is a natural conductor to electricity so one could only imagine the huge energetic effect we get from the sun when the water is electromagnetically charged.

We get giant pools all around us that contain light particles which help build conduction for the soul to breath.

Water is a purifier, I wonder why Gods in hiding chose such a wonderous place with such a huge magnetic affect to the rest of the worlds out there.

Water can definately help fine tune OUR POWERS. A fine line of communciation can develop because of the waters tranference of sound, light, and vibration to the earths core. Water would definately open the channels of light to process certain functions of metamorphasis. More psychic powers opening would definately be a result, along with a clearer means of communication with the earth through the light frequency.

Water would definately be a big transducer for the suns rays. Wouldn't one fine it funny that the more intense the sun rays get the more water we will have around us to convert it into energy.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by menguard]

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join