It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
If everything is "One" can any Being have actually "fully realized" this? If realization was complete, wouldnt we ALL (since everything is ONE) have been pulled along?

Even the greatest Human masters, Jesus and the Buddha, etc. leave evidence of a belief in Duality, despite an obvious intellectual understanding of Oneness. Were they fully realized?

(By realized I mean REAL -ized. Not an intellectual understanding, but BE-ing that Oneness)

truth is like an onion as menguard would say... it's in layers.

When we want to learn more about something we take it deeper. To deal with absolute answers you'd have to believe in a finite universe. I think we can only go with the best suitable answers. To learn is to move the universe forward. If the universe is boudless, timeless, limitless, how can one know all there is to know? That's just my theory. There will always be duality in my opinion, however you want to put it. Theres an opposite of everything, it is essential for balance and a full experience. In order to know something you have to be able to not know something, as an example. You know what I mean? Its like to really understand what is like to have something.. you'd have to be able to experience that emptyness of not having it. Theres duality in everything, it keeps the universe stable.

Again, truth in layers...

You're satisfied knowing you live in a world..well one day you want to know more... well you realise that world is one planet of many...of many stars in many galaxies.. and then you want to know more... suddenly your understanding of your world includes atoms and sub-atomic particles, energy and vibration, etc etc.. You see what I mean? Its like we decide how much truth is enough, and move forward when we need to outgrow our understanding.

If everything is "One" can any Being have actually "fully realized" this? If realization was complete, wouldnt we ALL (since everything is ONE) have been pulled along?

We do all know the truth.. that is why we are able to find it within.. its just buried.. I guess the whole purpose of individuality is finding this truth... I like to think of it as a diagnostic.. checking all the variables.

I'm tired, this is hard to explain
.. but anways.. Again, I think its more like... you know as much as you think you know... in a boundless existance/eternity I don't think you could reach the end..obtain all there is to know..because then things would come to a halt I guess.

Another working theory of mine is we live in a timeless, boundless universe/eternity with infinite energy because that's the best explanation we're able to come up with at this moment. We could of course peel another layer of the onion, you know what I mean?

Sorry this was kind of a crappy answer. If I didn't answer it well I'll give a better explanation tommorow, I'm super tired, I need rest.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
hello again and thank you, to steveR and caveman.

I have a question about this Internet Site. It is called star nations
here is the link to the site
www.luisprada.com...

I wanted to know if it was valid?

They also have an article called the fall, which basically explains what happened during the time of Atlantis all the way to the caveman scene. Even explains the dino's.

here is the link, right to the article,
www.luisprada.com...

I also wanted to know if it was valid?

So just look over it and tell me what you think.
But read the whole article

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
the aim of the voodoo is to curse someone...

No.
That is not the purpose. My Uncle, Grandmas/pa, Aunt, and Many others in my family were/are voodoo priests. I think you've fallen victim to the commercialization of voodoo. People think voodoo is all about inflicting harm and cursin people... That is where are lost. Voodoo has been passed down in my family for a long time (Haitian) and the biggest problem is this blanket of misconseption the Outsiders are under.

Voodoo is about paying respect to the spirits and acknowledging them because they can/will Aid you with proper respect. I'll be the one to clarify for you... Voodoo is infact not about cursing. Many of the rituals/spells/remedies a voodoo priest will do is to Aid people such as locals seeking assistance. Voodoo priests Aid alot MORE than they curse. A voodoo priest will curse you for unwarranted disrespect and that is it. They don't go around cursing people because its cool/Art.

Other than that, I agree with much of your answer
. Its actually coincides with alot of my own understanding. I knew the answer to the question, I was asking to see how someone else would interpret it. And remember, voodoo isn't about cursing, its about aiding and respect. Disrespect will get you cursed.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by ChronMan]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Menguard,

What is my purpose of coming to mother Earth?
Where was I before I came here?
Where does my father go after he left my family?

Thanks for your guidance

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Menguard,

Can you comment on the difference between standard OBEs and halucinogen-induced OBEs (like through '___').

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChronMan

the aim of the voodoo is to curse someone...

[edit on 28-1-2008 by ChronMan]

ho hey ho.. You got it all wrong.

I was simply stating IF you were using voodoo to curse someone.. I know little of it, but I hear lots of voodoo curses, which is why I was using it as an example. I'm just saying if the goal was to curse someone. I'm not putting voodoo down or trying to say I know what it is even. I DO know of other rituals but it's not of interest enough for me to seriously research it.

I may not be the best at explaining things, I can see how that may have been confusing, but I meant no offence . Besides that fact I'm glad what I said had some use to you.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Oh, aight

It was just a misunderstanding.

No hard feelings.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ChronMan

right on then

If you got any more questions I'd be glad to try and take a stab at em
I'm always happy to help.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Sorry this was kind of a crappy answer. If I didn't answer it well I'll give a better explanation tommorow, I'm super tired, I need rest.

Its ok Caveman, I didnt really expect that the answer was available. If it were, we wouldnt be having this conversation.
Sometimes asking a question just provides feedback that helps to refine the question. And your answer did that quite well. It showed me some flaws with the question, and it illuminated some mistakes in reason in the collective understanding and really thats about all I had hoped for anyway.

In one of Douglas Adams books they have a machine that was built to come up with the meaning of life, the universe and everything. And it did. But nobody knew the question that the answer answered and so the answer was useless.

"I think the problem is that the question was too broadly based..."[1]
"Forty two?!" yelled Loonquawl. "Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years' work?"

"I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."[2]

I didnt ask the question with this bit in mind, but while reading the answer and my question again it is what occurred to me. A huge part of what we are doing is not just searching for "answers" for many of the reasons you brought up about the way "truth" works and for many that you did not bring up. A lot of what we are doing is refining the questions that define the focus of our attention, our Consciousness. And in that regard, there are no crappy answers. Every thing helps. So thank you for taking the time.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Menguard,

I meditated for a good couple hours today. I found myself concious and aware of that state between conciousness and sleep that I'm rarely aware of/able to remember/control. I think because I was a little tired and felt relaxed meditating on my back that this was possible. I still can't meditate sitting up.. hmm, but anyway..

I stare at myself in the mirror and I always, always sense a green aura off me, but now for the first time it looks red/violet... not quite red..and I don't think it's quite violet either. I wasn't sure so I kept checking. At any rate I don't sense the green anymore so I feel I'm right..

But anyways I was just wondering what your interpretation of red/violet would mean? Its interesting because they are both close together colour wise but they are complete opposite of frequencies..its like the high and the low combined. What do you think this colour would mean?

I'll come up with my own conclusions but I was just wondering what your interpretation is.. I've heard you describe colour combinations before.

Well what do you say bud, can you give me you're 2 cents?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

You are picking up more of a love vibration/frequency.

When the heart is vibrating in tune with the all it should be a sort of pinkish color.

Green is still a very powerful color, but pink is great as well.

I would say optimum aura colors involve: sky blue, pink, light green, and white/clear.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Caveman, higher and lower is entirely circumstantial. I would say all colours are equal in their differing traits.

It's funny you mention this, as I was working with them last night.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Caveman, higher and lower is entirely circumstantial. I would say all colours are equal in their differing traits.

It's funny you mention this, as I was working with them last night.

I agree steve, I view them all as equal, but I simply meant it on a wave-length sense, their frequency which makes them distinct from other colours.

Biggie, you could be right about pink. I had to did into the paintshop colour wheel to pinpoint what I saw. It wasn't a bright pink though, but then again i don't really get much of an impression about how bright the auras are, just what they are. It felt like a dark pink.. hmm

Well thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I would tend to agree, but one does not want dark black and brown colors or anything 'muddy' as this tends to mean ignorance and misunderstanding.

However, they could also mean great growth if the color is kept for a short period of time (ie moving between frequencies could cause a distortion of both colors).

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I would tend to agree, but one does not want dark black and brown colors or anything 'muddy' as this tends to mean ignorance and misunderstanding.

Interesting Biggie. I've heard several viewpoints that 'dark' versions of a colour are the negative opposites. I'm not sold on it myself, as I tend to find the darker a colour the stronger it's frequencies are. I'd be interested in learning more about this.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I just thought of something..

Tint/shade are not frequencies of colour but amounts. If we see white light then that means we're taking in all the frequencies right? All is being reflected.. But white isn't a colour frequency... maybe its more like amperage...like voltave and amperage..you know electricity. It seems to me that brightness just indicates how much of the colour is there, the power of it. It seems to me that its our mind's getting confused, unable to pick out the frequencies.. so then it also seems that we could train ourselves to pick these colours out, even among bright whites.

Its like in art how they say there is no such thing as black..only colours close to black.. if you take a picture of something black and brighten it up you can see its true colour.

Ok so it also seems to me that in an aura sense...white can be seen from any individual colour being intensly energetic that it gives us the illusion, or it could be a multitude of colours, but with brightness it gets harder to distinguish.

Comments? what do you guys think?

voltage and amperage man! White = illusion! Black as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Dark is a combination of all colors right?

In that sense, it is not 'bad.' I don't think any color itself is bad. However, with that being said, I think vibrating at a low frequency at all times is somewhat detrimental to one's well-being.

In my opinion, the purer a color (ie less 'mud') the stronger it is. I do not find cloudy colors to be powerful...

It is my opinion of course and you are entitled to your own.

I am not sure what brought me to this conclusion, as this is not a 'black' and 'white' subject.

One could argue a combination of say blue and green and red would be a worthwhile combination.

I think you would need to converse with someone involved in color therapy as I'm no expert. These conclusions are based on personal observations and assumptions.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I think you hit the nail right on the head. You explained more or less what I was referring to.

"Purity" or "strength." The meanings could be the same depending on who is interpreting the word.

Caveman, I am glad to see a rise in your collective frequency. More are coming and you are helping them see the 'light' within.

Glad to see everyone's improvement...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Interesting Biggie. I've heard several viewpoints that 'dark' versions of a colour are the negative opposites. I'm not sold on it myself, as I tend to find the darker a colour the stronger it's frequencies are. I'd be interested in learning more about this.

I see darker colours as being low in energy output. The frequency still keeps them the same colour, but like I said above, amperage man! or power or something. Frequency and energy. A balanced energy is what our minds would see as a perfect colour.. Like when we think of red, we think of red being right in the middle..not white-ish or black-ish..

I think thats why it goes so hand and hand with the idea of ignorance and negative energy, because they are low energetically.

hmmmm, theres my theory.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I think you hit the nail right on the head. You explained more or less what I was referring to.

"Purity" or "strength." The meanings could be the same depending on who is interpreting the word.

Caveman, I am glad to see a rise in your collective frequency. More are coming and you are helping them see the 'light' within.

Glad to see everyone's improvement...

thanks biggie!

Just doin my job man. Learning whilst teaching is the way to go man.

I'm glad to see more people getting into this.

Looking back at all the old posts on here I can see everyone has learned a lot. It's almost shocking.

It just shows the improvement, the hard work, and the powerful insight everyone here posesses. I'm proud of you all man!

new topics

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join