It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

We're on the same page man....this advice actually would be good for her to hear though because she is struggling with REMEMBERING who she is and not finding it. She already had a strong sense of self but is so impressionable that her emotions, her thoughts and stregnth are directly influenced by her surroundings. She was strong and happy though when our relationship was good but there were so many people who got in the way....her femanist mother who doesnt thing a woman should have to do anything for love or for a man....her friends who i dont fit in with and then eventually her school which is in another state. HA.....sorry again to derail the thread but i just wanted to answer the caveman. Thanks for your help buddy

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Here's more from this page all the way down.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Menguard....do you know what my aura color is man?
My name is giuseppe if it helps at all...

Also...i want to stregnthen my ability to meditate but i always have a problem of completely isolating my thoughts. Is there some trick to the whole thing to clear your mind? Something i should be focusing on?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What are stargates?
Answer: Photosynthetic energy cords.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2

Menguard....do you know what my aura color is man?
My name is giuseppe if it helps at all...

Also...i want to stregnthen my ability to meditate but i always have a problem of completely isolating my thoughts. Is there some trick to the whole thing to clear your mind? Something i should be focusing on?

A good technique of ridding your mind of distracting thoughts is to really pretend like they are of NO use to you, and they shouldn't be there, they're not helping you... kinda repeat that thought/action. As well:

In this book I got it says to think of them as being loathesome.

an example: food - its so good right.. we think about it a lot... think about how gross the action of eating really is, visualise it, picture the sight, the feel, the smell.. I find its easy with meat because I think about how gross it is..cutting the flesh off an animal and eating it.. I try to compare it to eating my own raw, hairy, sweaty arm in the middle of the summer. Thats a gross thought. haha
but you know what... I won't think about food after that.

Sex - thats on our mind a lot, thats easy to gross yourself out with..

And heres one, love:
... love for an individual anyway... I concentrate on universal unconditional love EVERY time I meditate, its just my prefered way. But anyways, if its a particular person... well... every person has their flaws... it seems kind of judgemental and rediculous but I find it helps for me to think of their flaws I find dis-tasteful, or make up flaws based on like nothing... Whatever I can do to make that love for that person not a primary thought. I find it helps also for me to think about how choked I sometimes feel when I'm in a relationship with one person, how uncomfortable it can be at times. That ones easy for me because I got that problem myself.

Well, it all seems really petty, but you know what... it works, and you're left to focus on your primary thought because you dont' want to, or even feel the need to think about anything else.

As well, it takes a while for those thoughts to dissapear, just be patient, you HAVE to be patient. It might take like 45 minutes to get your mind straight.

Start off meditating by relaxing, breathing in and out...deep breathes, picture the air as light/love/energy entering each one of your energy centeres per inhale and on the exhale picture negative energy leaving that energy center out through your mouth or something.. And picture balancing and sync'ing all your energy centeres together..

At this point I count down from 10, picturing each number in my head visually.. when I get to 7 I think of as being red..6 = orange, 5 = yellow, 4 = green, 3 = blue, 2 = violet, 1=white, .0 is just nothing. Usually after doing this 2 or 3 times in a row it somehow clears my mind so well.. I think because it takes more effort then you think to associate colours with numbers...WHILE breathing (i dont focus on the timing when doing the numbers thoogh because I feel it screws me up).. well anyways thats an excercise my freind recommends to get yourself into ALPHA mode. So just like that your starting to get things going..

NOW, after all that... pick an object of focus to clear your mind.. For me I think of white sphere, I picture it in my mind and kinda internally chant to myself "white, light, godly power" and I throw in "love" here and there... I'm just trying to focus on the love and knowledge and power of god, the universe, and the same power that is within me. Its good to have different meditation objects of focus as it affects the meditation.

When you start to get to the point where its like... you forget what you were focusing on, and disturbing thoughts aren't as frequent, you know your going further.. keep focusing on the object until you have no focus on anything and you are aware that your thought pattern is hightened and disciplined. At this point you're totally un-aware of any bodily feelings unless you acknowledge them.. its a wierd and awesome state. Just keep focused. At any point you can change the focus of meditation... like do what you can to get to the point where you can focus on one or few thoughts and then think...ok now to figure out my confidence problem or something.. And just see where your mind takes it. Visions are strong the higher you go, and they appear more random. At lower concentration it feels like everything you visualise is something you made an effort to make-up, just for the sake of having visions. Here's an example.. I was like 2 hours into meditation, my mind was pretty clear and concentrated... I thought "TRUE SELF" and the first image that came to mind was like a chunk of spiraling energy, like a piece of DNA, it had a wierd shape but I just remember thinking whoaaaaaah thats me... Perhaps its like the DNA of god, the universe, the chunk of pattern that defines me as an individual? Whatever the case its up to you to decide what to make of it.

Theres also good visualisation techniques that you can do during meditation. Like heres a great one, it feels really really silly at first, but I have utmost respect for it.

Once your thoughts are reasonably straight..maybe 30 - 45 minutes into meditation for you, or however long it takes to get focused on meditating, forgetting the problems of the outside world... Picture yourself floating down into a forest, see the trees, feel the temperature, breathe the air, smell it.. See a tower infront of you.. what does it look like? Enter the tower, climb the stairs, there is a door... there is a symbol on the door.. what is the symbol? (This should occur randomly without effort, you'd be suprised... does that symbol have a colour, is there a progression in which it is formed, how do you feel about it? What do you think it is/means?, put those thoughts aside for a minute and open the door the symbol is on... Quick... there is animal there... what animal is it?

This is your totem animal. I go to it for answers, it basically just growls at me like the "bear" it is and without saying anything I know I have to solve my own problems.. Its wierd, I some how created like a "proving grounds" outside the tower. I thought of a dark swamp and I had to fight things, like fears and stuff and return to the bear..*NEXT*

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
- return to the bear when I think I got my problem figured out, it just unravels naturally. Its like how I doing an activity helps me think.. well doing an activity in my mind helps me think.

I go back to the bear, it stops being angry and just stares at me, at that point I give it some meat or something to show respect. (Again, at first this will feel really dumb but I feel like I've developed a relationship with this bear.. I like to think of it as becomming familiar with a unique part of my mind.)

Its interesting how this meditation changes over time.. I used to kill these dark samurai guys I associated as fear... and then someone helped me realise that the energy I used to create that though... I destroyed.. because thought is everything... I created a thought with energy... that energy had a life, and I chose to destroy it... (well at least change its form since it cannot be destroyed).. Well anyways, whether is be true or not.. the next time I fought those dark samurai, I focused love on them, and passiveness. They turned into white samurai that had faces and personalities now, like I reversed a curse.

My point, its interesting where your mind can take you.. see what the nature of it is, and see how it can help you understand yourself.

--------
After meditation you might feel a tingling or burning in your forehead, or something to that degree, let me tell you this is a good thing
. It means you're beginning to understand. And if you feel the burning/tingling on the top of your head, well... thats spirit man! thats awareness, that is god, that is knowing!

It's good to end a meditation by clearing your energy like how you did in the begginning. Whatever just balance yourself. End it how you want. It doesn't matter how long you meditate either, its solely up to you. It's your experience. And the great thing is you feel wonderful after. It takes me like 3 hours of distractive activities to bring me down near the level I was when entering meditation, but I think I'm always a little higher each time
. I just know.

----------
Also, heres some really good tips for you.. Position helps... they say like lotus position bundles your energy and connects it and lets it flow but I simply can't bend that way. Just be comfortable, that is key.. you can't meditate if your leg falls asleep on you.. its very distracting..

I actually fold my legs and lie down and close my eyes 100% of the way or 90%.. I open them a little now and then to let in the light and wake me up.. You should have a bright light so some light penetrates your closed eye-lids.. if theres not enough light your body will think its time to sleep and start releasing some drug into your brain that relaxes us and puts us out. So a bright light is good, I used to think it would be better in the dark.. Maybe it is? Maybe you won't fall asleep if you were sitting up like in lotus? It would make sense. But I have to lie on my back for 90% of the meditation, at least the beginning of it. I find folding my legs too to be an odd position and I think it helps me from going asleep because it feels un-natural.

If you DO fall asleep.. even if you just lose track of 15 minutes and don't know what happened... it doesnt' feel like you slept but doesn't feel like you were awake.. I find at this point it gets difficult for me to get back into meditation, but its possible of course.. IF you sleep like half an hour prior to meditating about love or something, I'll tell ya, you wake up in the most wonderful, un-comparable mood.

Another interesting thing.. I couldnt sleep, so I decided to meditate, well I fell asleep like 45 minutes to an hour into meditation and I ended up with some sleep paralyses followed by an out of body experience.

I attribute this to the higher frequencies your concious mind has tapped into, helping make this possible, also the subconcious thought of wanting it. Well it was interesting and I'm eager to try again.

Meditation... Imagine if you can... Going to sleep..shutting your body off..but when you fall asleep...your mind stays awake. You go to another place without leaving the spot. Its just pure concentration, no distraction.

Anyways, ok dude, that was long, you better benefit from it in some way or else!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The moon is also capable of traveling all the way out to the Center of the Universe and back. Through frequency bands. Through genetic discharges of the mind.

Through thought propulsion

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Mengaurd, what is your opinion of voodoo?

Do you believe in utilizing the power of other spirits? Have you used these "powers".

Do you know any specific spirits and how to contact them?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
Why is this still going on,

Isn't that the question of all time?

Poignant.

Menguard is stuck in a loop. His material is new but his vibrations are the same.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Menguard, what's my point of life?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessit
Menguard, what's my point of life?

only you can decide it. For if even he were to tell you, what would you do... follow his words indeffinately? These are all mental traps we have to avoid man... It took me like a year or so of following up on "deja' vu" and some seemingly predetermined path for me to realise one simple thing.. I am the master of my own destiny.. even if I were to be told my future, I could change it with my willpower.

We have complete control over everything we do. What you decide to do with your life is entirely up to you, and most certainly something you have already planned out, yet you have not yet realised. When we incarnate, we do so with a plan in mind. It will come to you.. Perhaps menguard will give you an answer, and you'll learn something about yourself through it, one way or another. One things for sure, when asking about the future, no answer is absolute, or accurate for that matter. It can change so fast if you wish it.

Like I said, I struggled with this concept for a while, it was a necessary learning process for me because my life path is now clear to me and this lesson was an integral part.

Just know that YOU, and only YOU are the master of your own destiny. Your choices are your own. Your life path is whatever you desire. You already know what it is, you just have to search within for the answers. It may take time, but it will reveal itself. I think many people are too quick to settle with things that they don't persue their passions, but I guess that was their path anyway right? I mean.. theres lots to learn from getting an average house, having some kids, getting a mind-numbing job, fighting off debt,
.. Its deffinately NOT for me.. but others have chosen this path.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I was pointing out the POINT of your current life.. But if you're talking on a general statement... whats the point of existance.. well, this is something we all must figure out for ourselves, but it seems clear the point is knowledge, love, creation and self-awareness...just to name a few.

To regain that which has always been there, but is lost.

I'm sure menguard can sum up a suitable answer in minimal words for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Very good, I admire the energy you give out to strangers.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

hey no'ones a stranger right? To shut them out would to have some bias against an area of my brain or something... we're all the same thoughtform right?

And they gotta learn somehow, and i'm eager to help.

but thanks man

[edit on 26-1-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
we're all the same thoughtform right?

Well, no.

Ofcouse I may just be being specific.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

There will always be questions to the human equation.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What do other frequencies do in place of questioning?

There's a good'un.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Answer:They leave it alone.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:They leave it alone.

Sounds boring.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thank you, Menguard. What is my purpose in this life?

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join