It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What is the date i was born to potential, or when will it be?

What is the date i will move to a higher level?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What is the date i was born to potential, or when will it be?

What is the date i will move to a higher level?

Sorry again for all the questions, its just im hungry for the knowledge

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
reply to post by SteveR

Hey man....come one now. Love is very important to the spirit. Why do you insist on telling me that my love is separate?

You're comparing apples and oranges here.

It stregnthens my spirit like nothing else can....

...so far.

it is because of my unconditional love for this woman and who she is that i have developed a strong sense of self and who i am.

She may reflect but it is you that should direct.

That does not necessarily mean that i myself had nothing to do with this....my percerverance, dedication and mistakes have all contributed to my life learning process.

Don't grab an inch of the truth to satisfy your appetite, remember, that is how religion failed.

Its just that i see too many aspects and intricacies in one situation that end up frustrating me emotionally.

"The more you think about a thought, the HEAVIER the thought gets in you head." Repeat that to yourself as many times as needed.

Esepcially when my heart is completely attached to this woman....i cant get her out of my mind and even if i did am i supposed to force her out of my heart and my soul?

There is no good that comes with force. But you have created you own convictions for the woman, and cemented them with obsessive thought, how are you supposed to feel after that?

That just doesnt seem right to me....

The desires of the heart are sometimes really the desires of the mind. The heart doesn't need to desire, it is too busy being desired.

and i get it when caveman said that all i have to do is tell myself and my soul that i and her are one and thus it will be fulfilled in the future and in the mean time practice giving love to everyone else.

Caveman is cool, that is why it tasted good.

My other point was this: If people acted for love every time they made a decision then as a whole the spirit of the human race will intesify with love for itself and we will all be in a better place.

I still think we are talking about two different shades of love. Unconditional love holds no conditions.

I disagree with people who tell me to move on....

That's cool too...

i cant just leave her be. She represents all that is good and pure in this world to me

And this is the root of your problem.

(even though she hurt me so....after all she is human) and if i cant fight to show her my unconditional love, what hope do i have for the rest of humanity?
At least that's how i see it in my eyes.....

I'm sorry, but that is nonsense. Good luck thought.

AAC

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I got a bigger question,

Why is this still going on, this is no different then asking google. or wiki, or even calling your local church hotline. These questions and Higher light answers are really gonna come for you, yourself and Thesoulinside you.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

The difference is varied to (the few) that know things. How? through discernment.

This thread is a Soul Desire more than anything, food for the soul.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Just remember some of this food is High in Cholesterol And can cause Blockage in your Arteries.

And then some is just like Chocolate as long as it make you feel good its good.

Either or.

Enjoy your meal I suppose. Im Fasting.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by SteveR

Hey man....come one now. Love is very important to the spirit. Why do you insist on telling me that my love is separate?
It stregnthens my spirit like nothing else can....it is because of my unconditional love for this woman and who she is that i have developed a strong sense of self and who i am. That does not necessarily mean that i myself had nothing to do with this....my percerverance, dedication and mistakes have all contributed to my life learning process. Its just that i see too many aspects and intricacies in one situation that end up frustrating me emotionally. Esepcially when my heart is completely attached to this woman....i cant get her out of my mind and even if i did am i supposed to force her out of my heart and my soul?
That just doesnt seem right to me....and i get it when caveman said that all i have to do is tell myself and my soul that i and her are one and thus it will be fulfilled in the future and in the mean time practice giving love to everyone else. I get that....but maybe, for me that is, this love is supposed to come first. Perhaps this is me figuring out who i am and my place in this universe. Just because my unconditional love manifests itself in a personal relatinoship does not mean it cannot be shared with the rest of the world to stregnthen spirit as a whole.
My other point was this: If people acted for love every time they made a decision then as a whole the spirit of the human race will intesify with love for itself and we will all be in a better place.

I disagree with people who tell me to move on....i cant just leave her be. She represents all that is good and pure in this world to me (even though she hurt me so....after all she is human) and if i cant fight to show her my unconditional love, what hope do i have for the rest of humanity?
At least that's how i see it in my eyes.....

I feel the same way about another woman. I just think... I KNOW we're supposed to get together because I've had dreams of her since I was a child. I just know the reason we're not together is because we both have other things to learn first. Like she might need to have a relationship with someone else before she can commit to you because she has something valuable to learn from them.

Think of it like this man... YOUR DEAD... its like... 30 years ago or however long ago it was when you were born. You see yourself as 2 people, yin and yang, this person is present with you but your understanding seperates you as individuals... you think... hey... we have a lot to offer each other, we should have a relationship in this life, and she (theres no gender at this poiint keep in mind, just think of her as complimentary energy), she says yeah.. thats a good idea.. lets decide the circumstances in which we get together..

For you all you know man... this god damn stressful situation you're in was PLANNEEEDD by YOU... You have a lot to learn from this, it is evident, this is one of your most important life lessons, it is necessary, for if you were with her and that was that... you would never experience it... and then tell me... what did you do this life that was so constructive? It was wasted...squandered, you had things to do and you changed your mind.. It doesn't work like that I think. You have chosen this experience man.

Learn what you can from it all, it will transform you, you will realise your own subconcious problems that are dragging you down. Realise your true worth, your true nature, your true self. Refine who are deep down through these lessons.

This to me is a unique truth - There is a duality in everything... everything has 2 sides to it... its just which side we choose. We choose how to experience things.

You're choosing to take the path of suffering, when you could easily flip that and be HAPPY about all the lessons you are learning.. tell yourself, yeah.. I know what's supposed to happen, so I shouldn't worry about it.. I should be happy about my life and who I am..

Take the positive side of the situation.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

Somethings will be hard to digest because certain bodies aren't ready for nutrition.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Caveman is cool, that is why it tasted good.

Ha, thanks buddy, you too man
. You're deffinately an intuitive fellow. And I dig that

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I eat straight from the Earth, Her words alone guide my directions. for she speaks in all of our ears at once.

embrace her and what she says, and nutrition shall come from her.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I am taking the positive....forgetting about her and our mistakes and just moving one deosnt teach me anything because i never got the chance to make wrong right. Isnt there any room for a desire to make your wrongs right when it comes to stregnthening your soul and your spirit?
I mean, im constantly told by people on this thread to go elsewhere with my love questions as if i was some kind of a fool that doesnt belong. Yet really....how many people do you know actually stand up for this kind of love? AND how many people do you know that have said to themselves "I never should have let him/her go" THATS THE LESSON ISNT IT?
To realize what you have when you have it....understand why it means so much to you and then never let it go because of that. Whether it be your higher self, your inner self, your own soul or your spirit the idea still remains the same doesnt it?
FOr me it does.....sure i learned what not to do from this situation but that just means that next time i wont do them. Well....the things i did hurt HER not that second person so what is accomplished? Im a better person for it but that original wrong was never made right and knowing that i can make it right because I am in control of myself and my destiny, makes just walking away not an option. If i do that....my overall lesson is this:
I fell in love with a woman for who she is and not what she is. For what she beleives in, for what she represented or will represent, for her conviction for her beauty and most of all, for her love for me. This was the pinnacle of my life, or perhaps the beginnig of something more. That is what i am realizing now.
Yet.....i will not post anymore on this topic. It seems that no one understands why i hold love (in every sense of the term) so dear to my heart and why it is only in this time that the manifestation of love is solidified in a relationship. There is more meaning too it and im the only one who sees it....she doesnt see it either. So i guess im all alone......
sorry to disrupt the thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by CavemanDD

I am taking the positive....forgetting about her and our mistakes and just moving one deosnt teach me anything because i never got the chance to make wrong right. Isnt there any room for a desire to make your wrongs right when it comes to stregnthening your soul and your spirit?

You're on the right track but I don't think your listening to what I'm really saying, but I know you understand it. It just helps for us to write it down or verbalise it like you're doing. You already know the answer, i'm just trying to help you understand that you know the answer.

I never said to give up on her, I never said to give up on anything. Make wrongs right? I told you already, do what your soul NEEDS man.. If you NEED to fix things with her, then do so. Don't even listen to me... I've been basically trying to say.. listen to the little man inside, he knows best.

Fight for what you NEED man.. Give the soul what it wants. You can't reverse the past so I don't see how you can make it right... however, you make sure it doesn't happen again, and take a new approach to the situation... I guess in your perspective it would be making it right. I'm just trying to explain that what happened, happened, learn from it so you don't repeat it. Give the soul what it wants. Do what you have to do. If this girl will make you happy then don't give up, it wouldn't do you any good that's for sure. Go get er man.

You should prepare yourself though. Take a little while to get to know yourself better, it helps to analyse ourselves in those situations and figure out our strengths and what's been holding us back. For all you know you could be doing/saying things that annoy the hell out of her but you just haven't realised it yet. For me its my stubborness... I see it as an ok thing for me, but I forget that it bothers people a lot.

Get to know yourself. How can you expect anybody to want to be with you when they don't even know who YOU really are...because YOU don't even know who you are? You see what I'm saying?

To understand one's self is to understand the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
What is BIGFOOT?

Answer:Mankinds past negligence, left alone in a society to prevail, amongst humans but not with them.A former human being of the past Atlantean addage.A mixture of bear genetics and human.Not allowed to fornicate with humans.

Why is he hard to see sometimes?
Because he knows how to bend light, through lights genetics.

Why forests, because he can reside their with no inhabitions.

Here ya go 'cavemandd'.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
menguard, have you been to the moon? Have you been To MARS have you been to VENUS.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What is the Earth?
ANSWER:A virtual point in the Universe.

What is Saturn?
A place of complex design.

Who are we?
Descendants of the stars.

What are we here to do?
aNSWER:To initiate the design to create.

What is the moon?
Answer:The center point of the Universe.

Who likes gods design?
Those with the ability to create.

What is the most complex design ever created?
Answer:Man and his universes.

Who created the Universes?
Gods did, with the help of lights design.

Where are WE headed into the future?
ANSWER:Into the foundation of LIGHT.

Here is some more information.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why can't I meditate like I used to?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I viewed Mars today and there is a lot of spiraling energy there along with a Giant pyramid base. Whats funny is that this swirling energy looks like a dna helix. I think something is in the works for some lifes adventure on another planet called Mars. An invisible energy seems to be permitting through to create life.

In forty five years from now the Planet Mars will be habitable.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

What is BIGFOOT?

Answer:Mankinds past negligence, left alone in a society to prevail, amongst humans but not with them.A former human being of the past Atlantean addage.A mixture of bear genetics and human.Not allowed to fornicate with humans.

Why is he hard to see sometimes?
Because he knows how to bend light, through lights genetics.

Why forests, because he can reside their with no inhabitions.

Here ya go 'cavemandd'.

F'NNNN RIGHT! Thanks man, A LOT! serious. That scratched a huge itch. WOW..

thanks man, you're the best!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by darcon

I viewed Mars today and there is a lot of spiraling energy there along with a Giant pyramid base. Whats funny is that this swirling energy looks like a dna helix. I think something is in the works for some lifes adventure on another planet called Mars. An invisible energy seems to be permitting through to create life.

In forty five years from now the Planet Mars will be habitable.

Its all part of a pattern man..

From everything I've read it seems like around 2050 or so is when we start to get things together... I've heard of peace in the middle-east even.

By then we'll be able to explore space.. and build a new society on mars.

Its necessary if our population is going to continue like this. I predict it will gradually descrease.. Not drastically unless it is enforced which I doubt.

I mean, I think theres a reason why some races only choose to let like 400 000 of them live on one planet. I think we need to work our way to this direction.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Menguard I've heard of a bear race that came to earth. Is their a bear race of humanoids... is that who gave their genetics to big foot? Or did they take it from bears on this planet?

Same thing I guess because bear humanoids would have put bears here I think.

I know nothing of the bear race. I just see it here and there popping up.

its strange how bigfoot is bear like.. I always assumed it was entirely ape. But it make sense, it appears pretty shaggy in what little pictures their are. And they stick to the forest and live in solitude like bears. Its my guess anyway.

I guess they live worldwide then since people talk about bigfoot, the yeti, the sasquatch all over the world. How many of them do you think their is?

Do they build homes, have a society, or do they just sleep under a tree/cave?

I've heard some interesting stories of them, they must be really smart.. and if they do just dwell in the forest peacefully, they must be very spiritual beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join