It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
why cant i perform cryo or pyrokinesis?

and why is my psi affected by the moon cycle?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Interesting just in case others haven't read the old stuff there is a lot of goodies in there.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

yeah man I know what you mean. I think my perception of everything cycles in months.. its like I know I can never EVER be sure about anything because that would say the eternal universe is finite... (*not including other universes, I'm talking about eternity as a whole*).. And Its like we think everything is endless, timless, and unlimited because it would be easier to explain that way... but we could even be wrong. But even all that aside... I'll think i'm PRETTY close to the bulk of the truth, but then I'll change that perception even more.

Its not saying our previous beliefs were false, its saying we're taking the truth FURTHER.. Its like your given an answer, and then you want to elaborate on the answer.. Its like menguards thing he does:

what is steve?
answer= a human

a human?
answer = spirit
heheheh

Elaboration...

peeling the onion, or whatever menguard says. I like to think of my learning curve like that.

But man! Whats in the middle!!!?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
yeah man I know what you mean. I think my perception of everything cycles in months..

Mine too. Sometimes slow periods, sometimes fast ones also.

its like I know I can never EVER be sure about anything because that would say the eternal universe is finite...

Very good.
Spirit logic is always the way forward.

peeling the onion, or whatever menguard says. I like to think of my learning curve like that. But man! Whats in the middle!!!?

Nothing but light. Creation radiates outwards as each level complicates it. Think of the skin as material earth, and the heart of the onion as pure uncomplicated light. See what I mean? We affect the inner as the inner affects the outer. Yin & Yang.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Menguard I would like to hear more about your perception of 9/11. I will just listen to you.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here are some words I want everyone to ponder.

"I came down here with god and left with Satan"

Wait a little bit then put your conclusions or statements here.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If its anything like my crazy theory stated earlier...

You are refering to reversing a pattern, travelling backwards, it would be essentially the opposite of everything god is.. By leaving with satan it makes me think of...going back to where you came (backwards through the pattern).. and going backwards would reverse the events, in effect it would seem as though you are forgetting.. UN-loveing (not hating), reverting backwards through awareness, going opposite to the direction of light, which makes me think of the direction being the absence of light.

- as well, learning, becomeing aware, loving etc.. then sacrificing it, perhaps to experience what it's like to be without it, and/or get a fresh start in a new desired direction..

- as well, you can go into the light forever but if you choose to go another direction, there is only one.. the opposite.. so to leave you would have to go the opposite of the path you are on.

- This is something I did man.. I was a sirian/atlantean ancient and I went to these people and got my mind wiped... brought back to experience the darkness on earth because I desired the experience, only to come back to the light, and here I am.. here I've always been.

I don't know what else to say really

But thats just my crazy belief. Other then that I don't know exactly what your aiming for here

EDIT: sorry let me rephrase that, brought back to experience the darkness and light of earth. Being part of a balance, the ultimate freedom of choice

[edit on 18-1-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hello menguard..

Are the site www.peteranswers.com... fake? Or is it really true?

what can you say about my father?

What will happen in 2008?

Thank you..

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The tetragrammaton speaks. I feel blessed. What is your take on him?

I love him and am still learning. It is a friendship.

[edit on 2008/1/21 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

What can you tell me about the tetrgrammaton Steve? I'm not familiar.

menguard, thanks for the puppet master response. I came to a similar conclusion.

How about zero point?

[edit on 1/22/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
What can you tell me about the tetrgrammaton Steve?

The tetragrammaton has the most penetrating and perfect insight, and it is a compassionate insight, unmistakable.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

How do I go about initiating contact? Do I need to meditate?

menguard,

What can you tell me about permaculture?

How about integral psychology (and/or consciousness)?

One more thing, do you think a new forum would be a good idea for continuing our exploration of the soul? (Open question to all)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

How do I go about initiating contact? Do I need to meditate?

If your chakras are open, your heart is pure, your mind unassuming, the tetragrammaton may speak if you ask it. If you could need it.

You must have the wisdom to disassociate the Bible.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Care to describe your experience so I have a better idea of what I'm getting myself into?

I need to initiate some chakra clearing before I start meditating again.

I think I'm good with the pure heart and the mind, but I'm a little confused what you mean by the bible comment.

He/she/it is mentioned in the bible?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

He/she/it is mentioned in the bible?

Big, You may want to search the name.

My experience was short and sweet, but it is not vicarious, you must experience it individually.

Less pre-conceptions the better.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

On this topic see with (other world densities of matter) in our time space leaves open doors to other worlds revealing themselves to us through this blueprint. If we didn't have other worlds monuments, such as pyramids and other geographical locations to unlock us, we would be stuck into a certain time rigement. All these pyramids were there to unlock ourselves from a times past present happeining all at once.

We have a lot of Ancient Astronaut stuff located in many parts of the world.

Earthlings are the future, is that scary or what.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Also there are inverted pyramids inside Earths crust, so its creating almost a diamond like frequency. Inside the Earths crust.

I would like to point out in another layer of this onion; I am operating in that their is Quartz crystals that I pulled out of a underground passage and inserted them into a velvet like baG, these crystals are at least six feet in length. I am a liuetenant or captain with my group I am dressed in black. I have a red beard.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hey Menguard,

Have you decided not to answer any more questions?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh by the way we outnumber the Government (three to one) so if there is an UPRISING taking place well we got the quantity count to go against the quality, if we have to cross that bridge. I prefer to do it with "frequency control".

The softer sound waves we bring into the Earth the more their emotional makup will be altered it will purge the darkness from the soul, they will only have themselves to look to for comfort.

Spiritual Scientists will BEND time and space so we can free our Universal Minds. Why should we have to perish if we have the tools inside of us to free ourselves from the enslavement of the global mind. And that Global Mind is being bombarded by many negative vibrations that only take away the lights projections or creations to sustain itself. But if we humans start (contacting higher frequency ranges) outside this time limbo but only compassion then those beings that want to rape our land and take our resources will be evaporated.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Not entirely, (Operation Mission Control) has been pushing me to start tuning the fork a little more.

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join