It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
What is my purpose in this life?

Just how many of you are there?

I swear Menguard will need a drive-thru one day.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Cavemandd,

You have questions to answer. This is a tool for you buddy. Steve is now passing the torch to you.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChronMan
Mengaurd, what is your opinion of voodoo?

Do you believe in utilizing the power of other spirits? Have you used these "powers".

Do you know any specific spirits and how to contact them?

Menguard, can you answer this for me?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by darcon

I viewed Mars today and there is a lot of spiraling energy there along with a Giant pyramid base. Whats funny is that this swirling energy looks like a dna helix. I think something is in the works for some lifes adventure on another planet called Mars. An invisible energy seems to be permitting through to create life.

In forty five years from now the Planet Mars will be habitable.

THNX for the answers,

So how will animals be affected by this ascension process?

So Do people have to ascend before a certain point in time? or else they get left behind.

What will happen to Handicapped people during this process? I only ask because i have a handicapped sister.

Answers would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
You have questions to answer. This is a tool for you buddy. Steve is now passing the torch to you.

Ha-ha! Intuitive.

Yes I am somewhere at an end of a road. I'll be around, supervising Caveman.

No he is quite fine by himself.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
ha, thanks for the confidence guys. I'll do my best of course. It's the least I can go for everyone. It all seems clear to me.. I'm pretty confident that I can answer the basics anyway. I'm pushing myself to enter the higher vibrations so perhaps I'll have more to contribute then.

At any rate. I am here to help, always, in the most detail I am capable of.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Mengaurd, what is your opinion of voodoo?

Do you believe in utilizing the power of other spirits? Have you used these "powers".

Do you know any specific spirits and how to contact them?

Menguard, can you answer this for me?

The stronger the thought, the more it densifies. If there is enough willpower and energy, things will manifest. If you can believe it, it can be so, for your thoughts shape our reality as we percieve it. I like to think of it like... I have a thought... and everyone else has thoughts... and we're all part of the same mind. To make my thought become reality it has to be a dominant thought in the mind, at least to manifest quickly. The universe is made of energy, and energy takes the path of least resistance. It is the natural flow of life, to create while conserving. Balance, efficiency.. all that good stuff.

What does that have to do with voodoo?

If enough people will it.. it strenghthens it's power of manifestation.. the clearer the thought, the denser it gets.. until it gets dense enough to assume a physical form. Or say perhaps... the aim of the voodoo is to curse someone... you would have a group of people using willpower and energy to affect the energy of another.. for every part of a person is a physical representation of energy. In fact think of it like this.. there is no matter.. its just different laws of energy.

Well anyways, with enough willpower and energy you could affect the energy of another person.

Voodoo isn't the only think.. look of Kabbalism (Qabalism), or Qi-gong, (chi-gong)... it's all the same concept.. Utilizing energy to create a desired result.

Think about native americans,.. how they do like what... rain dances? Theres like 30 people who are ALL trying to use will power to make it rain.. That's enough energy to make it so in my opinion.

You see its all the same.. if you believe it, and you can focus the thoughts, the energy, and understand the nature of energy, then life begins to seem more "magical" then previously concieved.

You're physical body, and world are creations from your own mind.. we are energy...and everything else is made of energy, so we are all inter-linked..Therefore the universe's will is our will. You just have to make your voice "loud enough".

Ok i think you get it now, if not I will explain more.. Voodoo can/will happen if it is desired.

As for spirits, we utilize their power whether we're aware of it or not in my opinion. I think we have many guardians watching us and protecting us so in effect that would be utilizing their powers.

When you eat and breathe.. you are utilizing power of spirit. Their is thought and life in everything. Everything is energy... something that seems so normal like eating, we seem to forget the energy and process related to that.

On another note.. "spirits" or personalities do as they please... spirit is everything, it is nature, it is being.. but if you want to talk specifically about entities.. They do what they want.. they will help you if they desire to. If you respect them they will usually be glad to help I've been told. They're no different alive then dead. In fact I'd say they're greater dead.. because of the seperation from illiusionary forces.. they are more aware of who and what they are.

Again, sure... its ok to call on these entities if they are willing to help. Why not? But to control them, that is something else.. and I'm pretty sure they'd resist that. If you had a just cause, and were sincere... I'm sure they would help.

How do you contact them? What better way then thought.. since it is the fabric of everything. Thoughts vibrate the same way sound/(your voice) does. It's a form of communication they can understand. Try to think of it like.. talking to spirits is like talking to yourself, in your head.. If you put it out there they will listen. Thought is the universal language. Perhaps verbalising it though can give it strength by utilizing energy in the throat chakra? Different vibrations have different effects, but I like to think of it this... languages all vary right... but the intent stays the same.. so even through language, I think the intent speaks louder then any words.

Does menguard know of any spirits specifically? He knows of all of them.

The seperation is an illusion. To find other spirits is just a matter of looking inside oneself.. Other spirits are just like other versions of self..again, we're all inter-connected. A person who understands this knows ALL spirits

And also... he knows all us right? Hows that for an example.. we're all co-existing thought form beings of light co-existing in the same reality using the internet as a communication medium. Does it matter if we're alive or dead, we still know each other. What is the different between alive and dead? Just a state of energy and a frequency.

Ask yourself.. when you dream do you go to some magical land, and when you wake up.. that is the real reality? Perhaps it's just a different form of reality? Energy can exist in infinite states.. nothing makes one more real then the other. You ever go to bed with a problem in your head and wake up with the problem solved?

Alive or dead.. Its all the same, its just a different experience.. we're always spirit, always energy, always vibration, light, we are eternity. We are that which we are. We are, we have been, and always will be. Again to put it simply.. Eternity.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
What's up gang?

I haven't been posting here very often, just wanted to make none of you have lost your mind. The rabbit hole goes deeper than you can imagine and before you know it, you're already out the otherside. I can see a few who have reached land

The little red dots are energies similar to our own being sucked into the zero point and coming out on the other side (w)holly transformed.

I would recommend reading some Terrence McKenna...

I saw the "Biosphere 2" today in Tucson, Arizona which is quite an interesting place. The intent of the experiment was to analyze photosynthesis in a closed environment so in that sense it was a success. The failure came when the humans weren't able to sustain themselves indefinitely in the biosphere without enormous energy inputs and technical equipment.

I see this experiment as a showcase of what humans could do with society. We could keep doing what we've been doing for so long and try to solve problems in our mindset; Or, we can try to come up with new questions and answers on how to make this place work.

I didn't see any permaculture being done in B2, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. The concept in the West is very new and these things take time to spread.

I had a great discussion with my girlfriend today about 'green business.'

Caveman,

The following is in reference to the questions I asked about 'what are you going to do' etc that you answered. Here is my take, although not nearly complete.

As unfortunate as it is, we both need an income right now. At some point I will have transcended the need for cash and other world goods, but that time has not yet come (as I can see others here who happen to be using the computer who feel the same way
).

I am in the process of creating a multitiered organization based around ecological principles and hopefully opening up a non profit. This will not happen for several years and I don't even know exactly what I'm going to incorporate.

What I do know is this:

I want to help others (and myself) achieve goals that can work in harmony with nature, open a permaculture institute where people of all ages can learn appropriate land management skills and practices (this would include a working permacultural/farm system completed and in working manner), continue my studies of consciousness in and out of the 'ultraworld,' and many other things I have to add on daily.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

So how will animals be affected by this ascension process?

So Do people have to ascend before a certain point in time? or else they get left behind.

What will happen to Handicapped people during this process? I only ask because i have a handicapped sister.

Answers would be greatly appreciated.

Animals will be affected the same way as we will. Energy does not descriminate physical form. It is all the same energy. It may differ, but it is one in the same. I think the animals will be juuust fine. They are very loving creatures, or instinctual at least... I've yet to feel many negative vibes from animals. They can/will resonate as they need to, they will evolve, adapt, learn and continue to co-exist with us.. and prosper.

Your question: "So Do people have to ascend before a certain point in time? or else they get left behind."

Only if they want to be left behind. We match our environment/reality to suit our belief system energetically. If you're ready for a change, it my belief that you will get one.

I like to think of the ascension process like this... our star is isolated from our galaxy...just the same as a race we feel isolated in the universe... well what if that changes... that would cchange our whole belief system... suddenly our reality would include other race's worlds, and in this effect, in our own perspective I think our star/planet/reality goes into syncronicity with our galaxy. Its like... matching a pattern, going with the stream..

Anyways... Our reality is what we make it.. It shifts perspectively to suit our belief system. If you believe you will ascend.. or whatever it is for you.. I believe you will in effect.

Again this is about spirit, energy and will power... everyone on the earth, every animal, the the earth itself suddenly changes its belief system.. it suddenly believes something that seemed impossible is now possible due to the shift in the belief system. We choose how far and when to move forward.

its like school man.. if you'r ready, you'r ready.. its up for you to decide...People who aren't ready will stay behind.. they will live in a reality that suits their beliefs/needs. That is my opinion.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
biggie, whats going on man. Sounds like a noble cause! It's a necessary step for humans. Help lead the way.

We gotta take part in the system to ever make any kind of a difference. We just have to do the part, stay resiliant and focussed on the end result, or sorry, don't focus on the end result.. focus on the process, for it is far more important.

Good to see you posting man.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
thank you all for the answers, is is greatly appreciated.

I believe i will ascend, think i just need to focus on my meditations.

So when this happens the people that ascend will be in the 5D earth plane and the rest will physically die from the earths changes. when they physically die they will be reincarnated back on another 3d plane and carry out there?

Another thing is, How do i spread the word, without making me look crazy? i really believe in my heart i will ascend but i don't want to leave people i love in the dark.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i had dream last night about snakes, they came out the ground and spoke to me.Then there was a statue where they calwed up and fomed some ovals that I think mean the life passage. what I want to know is what they were telling me? I read in some book that maybe my serphent energy is starting to awaken. for spirutal reasons maybe.........

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
i had dream last night about snakes, they came out the ground and spoke to me.

Whatever your smoking I want some.

Peace

[edit on 2008/1/27 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Another thing is, How do i spread the word, without making me look crazy? i really believe in my heart i will ascend but i don't want to leave people i love in the dark.

HA!, I wish I knew. Honestly.. since I want to dedicate a good part of my life to spreading this message.. the best solution I've come up with is to train myself telekinesis!...Qi-gong or something.. I figure that will grab people's attention
. The real key is explaining to them the very simple concept of energy.. Its something thats there... they know its there.. but don't think about it. Explaining energy would be a wise way to open that can of worms. We can try and help everyone but remember they have their own path.

I'm sure your loved ones will be fine, as long as they are capable of holding love in their heart.

So when this happens the people that ascend will be in the 5D earth plane and the rest will physically die from the earths changes. when they physically die they will be reincarnated back on another 3d plane and carry out there?

The people who die would re-incarnate in a reality that fits their belief system, their awareness., perhaps they will re-incarnate into another world line where they will continue to learn until they are ready to go to the next level. I'm not sure of the little intricacies of this, but I think one things for sure.. we go where we want to go.. where we understand, in surroundings we choose and believe.

I woulnd't worry about meditating, but I still highly recommend it

Don't feel like the ascension is like your final exam and you gotta study and make up for low grades. Think of like... you already passed, you know the lessons well and now you choose where you wanna go from there. You mark your own test, using your energy centers as you're answer keys.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by roach2
i had dream last night about snakes, they came out the ground and spoke to me.

Whatever your smoking I want some.

Peace

[edit on 2008/1/27 by SteveR]

Me too

That's a very interesting dream. I believe it's up to your own interpretation, as it was your own unique experience.

I just mentioned how I'm trying to use stuff like telekinesis in my arsenal to teach and inspire peole.. well I find it interesting that I have dreams that I practise it/learn it. A few nights ago I was learning it from a man I've never seen before.

I'm learning telekinesis in my dreams, thats how I interpret it.

You know what your snake dream is about.. you just gotta ignore that voice in your head that says "you're crazy". You miss a lot of good stuff by listening to that voice. Perhaps these crazy ideas that come to mind aren't so crazy after-all... perhaps this is our divine intuition. You know what your dream means

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
thank you caveman, i am very grateful for your answers. I know in my heart, I know in my spirit, I know in my mind, and i especially know in my soul that i will ascend some time in my life. Today may not be it, but hey it could be tomorrow

I have need for yet another question to manguard, or steveR, or even you again caveman. you guys are like info wizards

Anyways, the question was(sorry if it was posted already),
Does this effect 5D planes, do they go up a dimension, and effect every dimension, or is it only effect the 3D dimensions?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

If you consider the universe a whole organism, each plane affects the others equally. Every thought is a potential for ascension. When we all ascend, the mass sum of humanity changes.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
thank you caveman, i am very grateful for your answers. I know in my heart, I know in my spirit, I know in my mind, and i especially know in my soul that i will ascend some time in my life. Today may not be it, but hey it could be tomorrow

No problem.
, And good for you.

Anyways, the question was(sorry if it was posted already),
Does this effect 5D planes, do they go up a dimension, and effect every dimension, or is it only effect the 3D dimensions?

Dimension is a confusing word... same with reality... matter... and a handfull of other words I think need to be re-defined.

Those energies that shift up to the 5th frequency layer will integrate with the current 5th dimensional layers. To my knowledge I've gathered, in lower frequencies things are a little more pre-determined, you could set the variables to your watch (or mayan calander).. From what I'm gathered we've been going through cycles, and the end of this age will mean we'll have more control over our destiny... (am I right? I'm just recalling what I've read).. Anyways... my point is... things in the 5th frequency will do what they want.. I don't its like...we push them up, you know? I think rather we just come into syncronicity. Think of the galaxy like a stream and our star is entering it.

But.. regardless of all that, I believe it really comes down to our will and awareness. As our awareness raises, so does our frequency, and in effect.. so does the frequency of our reality I believe.. Thats why I don't like think of dimensions like flat plains or something... more like wave bands.. its like... say I became 5th dimensional..but then later on I raised my frequency even more.. and then my reality is like.. the 5.24 dimension!.. or something to that degree.

Its confusing, yet simple.. I think the reason our transition is linked to changes in the universe is because we are all inter-connected.. like astrology... Its like... it just so happens my surroundings are going 5th dimensional as I myself gradually go 5th dimensional.

We're all one in the same, we're all spirit, all linked. My own personal progress could be linked to movements of planets... energy, vibrations..etc. etc..

Does it affect other dimensions you ask? Well of course it does.. all of a sudden theres a new-commer into the family. Perhaps for them its like a blip on the map... a star appears, in their 5th dimensional perspective anyway. You gotta think of it like layers really.. everything is everywhere..always, its just a matter of tuning in with it.

hmm.. Thats the best answer I can come up with right now. Well hopefully that answers your questons.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by darcon

If you consider the universe a whole organism, each plane affects the others equally. Every thought is a potential for ascension. When we all ascend, the mass sum of humanity changes.

yes essentially that is it darcon.

We're all part of the same thing... god... light, love, eternity.

If say like... I get an infection on my foot or something.. my whole body is affected by it because every part of me is interlinked, part of the same living breathing human..

An organism, like steve said. There is no seperation, it is an illusion. We're constantly affecting each other.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If everything is "One" can any Being have actually "fully realized" this? If realization was complete, wouldnt we ALL (since everything is ONE) have been pulled along?

Even the greatest Human masters, Jesus and the Buddha, etc. leave evidence of a belief in Duality, despite an obvious intellectual understanding of Oneness. Were they fully realized?

(By realized I mean REAL -ized. Not an intellectual understanding, but BE-ing that Oneness)

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join