It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by menguard
Our planet Earth will re-shape itself fourteen times in one lightyear while in space.

It will re-shape itself every 700 years (713).

I didn't want to touch the math on that one.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hopefully all the youth in the world today look at these celebs who are falling towards a hell like existence (Britney, Paris, Lindsay) Kids must realize that this delusional MTV world of lavish living and bling bling is a crock of #. The war on the middle class in the USA is in its mid-stage right about now. There are lots of smiling depressives around me lately, I see a lot of re-wiring going on too. What I mean by re-wiring is that people are beginning to come out of that cage as someone said on this page a few posts ago. People will accelerate their thinking, have more time for themselves, and will divorce themselves from chemical dependence. You must forget your pursuit to find emotional highs, avoid indulgence, spend more time with nature. Do not give into the diminishing integrity of humanity, become a lymph node for the planet, not a virus.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I didn't want to touch the math on that one.

Here I go.

A lightyear is a measurement of distance. It equates to 5865696000000 miles (5.8 trillion). The Earth moves at an average of 18.64 miles a second (67,104 mph). Calculating that speed into 1 LY gives us almost 10,000 years (9994) to move 1 LY, dividing by 14 as you mentioned gives 700 years approx. (713).

I did find it interesting however that 9994 was the number. Perhaps in ancient calendars it would be exactly 10,000.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I had contact with a tree yesterday..

I always want to do things out of my natural flow; I was somehow guided to a forest place nearby. Took the car and drove off. I took the time to walk to the water, where I sat down for a while. Enjoying the calmness and the rest I somehow felt close contact with myself.

This voice began to speak to me again. It adressed me things again, which I should take respectfull, it's somehow of a guide with me. Then I took of, I was pulled towards a bunch of old trees, big ones.. you know. I had to be sincere.

I put my hand on him, on the tree in a manner only I could've done that moment, in the state I am. It somehow pulled out a lot of trouble, balanced me and made me leave with voice saying something disturbing to me, but by which I regained insight and much balance. I felt younger then before. more in contact with myself.

i want to love to do the things which I'm supposed to do by myself.

Nature owes a lot of respect from us and is so important to us, I had no idea. Everytime I feel troubled a lot, I'll go to that spot, by the lake, in the woods, to take a rest. And to become child again, within.

edit/ It felt like it was wednesday today or something, and it seems to be sunday, ackward feeling for a sunday.... lost like track of the week :s

[edit on 29-7-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
To aid the ascension process, one who dwells around nature in solitude will only get closer to his/her higher self. In order to tap into this great energy we must be around the energy that emanates from all life, but also life that is not erratic, negative etc. Trees and plants will soothe anyone's nerves. I go into a trance when I see a nice Mantis, or a dragonfly. It's a feeling of calm and peace.

I might as well edit, I have more on my mind. I am around chaos. I was put here purposely to be put among chaos. It's my purpose. I am a calm and methodical being and I must be present in order to balance out chaos. I do it all the time. Situations vary of course, but chaos is chaos. If you maintain that same energy at all times, you can quiet a room, separate fights with ease and even calm down a nervous barking dog by a proper word and gentle touch. Keep your endocrine system at bay. The Endocrine system is primarily used for survival purposes but most cannot control it. But one must meditate consistently to achieve these goals.

[edit on 7/30/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

[edit on 7/30/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
no one answered my question, you suck lol

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Storm, please rephrase your question and I will try to answer it to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Storm, please rephrase your question and I will try to answer it to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
OK ty,

I had a house fire, so now they are working on my house,it is a very old house one of the oldest in this town, the walls are all stripped bare due to construction,

Do you believe the spirits of the past occupants are angry?

When I first moved into this house I had a very negative experience, thousands of orbs in my room trying to get rid of me I think.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well Storm, all I can say is that as long as these entities do not assault you, you don't have to worry about physical malice. However, if these entities are demons/aliens/mothmen/dark angels or poltergeists then they can cause a fire if they find you repulsive. They can influence things that can lead to a fire, or a structual collapse etc. If you say you see orbs, then you are experiencing the energies of time, and imprints of Ionic residue leftover by all the emotions running through the house through the years. You can also call them spirits, or just ultradimensional noise.

Are you a hypersensitive? Do you sense transdimensional beings? I have a spirit guide that helps fight off malevolent beings from 5th density universes. If you see orbs, I would leave the house just for that. How do you know they want u to leave?

[edit on 8/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I would like to ask all a question, feel free to answer. I will paint a scenerio to see if you are enlightened or not. I will post 4 choices, choose one.

Ok, here we go...

You are hanging out with some friends or neighbors. A truck passes by and drops a roll of lotto scratch off tickets. You all decide to take the roll and divide it evenly. After hours of scratching your friend/neighbor hits a huge jackpot. You and the rest of the bunch only come away with a handful of cash, just enough for a nice big dinner at a Resturant and a movie. Your lucky friend is now talking about buying a brand new luxury car or yacht. You-

A- Feel angry since luck was not on your side and how close you were to getting that ticket.

B- You congratulate your friend and feel extremely happy for the person.

C- You find yourself getting very jealous, and would feel better if no one had struck the jackpot.

D- You are a little jealous, and hope your lucky friend offers to give out some of his/her winnings. If not, you would become angry.

Would you react in any of these 4 ways?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

A combination of B and D. I love the friends i have, so i would be very happy for them to have won.. but at the same time i would be a little jealous that it wasn't me. I wouldn't be angry, just a little down.. i really could use a jackpot to get me out of the situation i am at the moment (wanting to leave uni, but not wanting to work).

Funny you should mentioned scratch cards though.. i had some obscene luck with them recently. I just decided to buy one randomly, i won, played again.. then a week later, did it again, and won twice in one session lol.. nothing big though

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I wouldn't want to divide them, and scratch them all together, find some thing to do with the money together and have a lot of fun with it.

Since all people have to interact together and come to an agreement, it seemed best to me.

therefore, there should be no jealousy or anger risin'. still.. we are human, anything could be.

I think if I had to pick one of your answers, I'd take D first, then B. The same as our friend up above.

I don't know how much I'd stand in my power.. argh :|

[edit on 2-8-2007 by etherical waterwave]

[edit on 2-8-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

No. I would not spend "hours" scratching away cards in the first place.

I'd gather my wealth by observing the ultra world in all its beauty.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If truly in touch with ones higher self, the roll of lottery tickets would have been returned to the rightful owners.

True wealth does not fall from a truck, but from the heart by doing that which is right, not what is convenient.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am very sensitive

How do you know they want u to leave?

This is going to sound bizarre, but I awoke to the room filled with them and I was being drug off the bed, either they wanted me to leave or they wanted to take me, I figured, I remember hang on to the bed, with my husband asleep right next to me, he never woke up, and I didn't wake him or tell him, I just got as close to him as i could and didn't move.

then there was the other experience where I had telepathic communication, I told you about, they said come outside we are here and i went out and they were three orbs like craft high in the sky darting back and forth in close proximity to one another, then they vanished into thin air,

Now that was a calm and positive experience.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

A- Feel angry since luck was not on your side and how close you were to getting that ticket.

C- You find yourself getting very jealous, and would feel better if no one had struck the jackpot.

D- You are a little jealous, and hope your lucky friend offers to give out some of his/her winnings. If not, you would become angry.

The obvious answer would be the altruistic one.

But if I were to be honest, I would say I would feel a range of all these emotions,

I suck lol

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstraGlo
If truly in touch with ones higher self, the roll of lottery tickets would have been returned to the rightful owners.

True wealth does not fall from a truck, but from the heart by doing that which is right, not what is convenient.

Darn I am jealous I didn't think of that, lol, well actually it crossed my mind but wasn't on the list, oh I get it now it was a trick question,

I'm doomed!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstraGlo

If truly in touch with ones higher self, things fall where they may.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The truck driver's going to be short on his deliveries. He'd have to account for the missing roll. If not, there'd be a statistically anomalous number of wealthy lottery ticket delivery guys driving Porsches.

Lottery tickets have serial numbers. He reports the roll lost or stolen, and when you cash in a ticket with one of the flagged serial numbers...busted.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join