It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Radiation gives life and takes away life. Cancer is on the rise, all probably caused by the sun. I know the sun is powerful now, I see it outside. I have to wear sunglasses now. I see the electromagnetic smog, it's scary. We should adapt to this new environment, someway , somehow. How?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'll answer my own question, theorizing that this radiation will cause deaths but.... in life to adapt and evolve it has to learn from weakness. Without weakness to learn from, progression is impossible. We are not accustomed to having such a strong sun. Perhaps today's children are the only ones who can survive in the future.

Btw, the planet's inhabitants ARE DYING. Polar bears have no sold ground to walk on, bees and birds have gone astray, alone, lost and eventually starved. This recleansing period might give way to some new species (already happening) the old will simply lose out and only the strong will survive.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Radiation gives life and takes away life. Cancer is on the rise, all probably caused by the sun. I know the sun is powerful now, I see it outside. I have to wear sunglasses now. I see the electromagnetic smog, it's scary. We should adapt to this new environment, someway , somehow. How?

Answer:Through our own (electromagnetic shells) that coccoon the body.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I guess opposition has it out that my questions shouldn't be answered. Thank you anyways.

Chris

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I see. This is a very good theory now. Menguard, perhaps the evolution of our consciousness will help form an aura that can withstand such power from the sun!! That seems more than plausible. People who continue to walk around dead and disconnected will be wiped clean by disease. The plagues only affect the bad eggs.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoe1605
Hello menguard,

You said in a very much previous post to live your life by feeling with your heart. How come I can do this sometimes, then I 'fall asleep' and forget to use my heart, leaving my mind to take over? What do I need to do to stay focused at all times?

1. Would you tell me about my past lives? Full permission, when your not busy.

2. What kind of practice should I do to make the connection with my higher self? Or how should I meditiate? (I do chakra meditation now)

3. Any advice from living day to day. I try mindfullness, but I don't know exactly what that is, or better yet, how to apply it to my life.

4. How do I open my perception? See light, feel energy, recall my past lives?

5. Im moving soon, my heart wants to go, but it's going to be hard working it out with the girl im going with. Is she going to be with me this lifetime? What should I do?

6. I accept possibilies, how do I practice that acceptance. It doesn't seem right to think, I accept orbs or obes, you have to feel it. I think I feel it, but I don't know how to experience anything of that nature.

I guess it really doesn't matter what you say. If it is so, Im going to break up with my girl or stay together. If I become enlightened it will be so and I'll find out my past lives. The questions will go away... But I have them now and I need a nice kick in the right direction. I give you permission to guide. What else do I have to lose?

Love and Light
Chris

[edit on 23-7-2007 by shoe1605]

Just keep asking questions. Some will not be answered though. It all depends on you and you have to know your role and if you encounter a clairvoyant in the future, you would have to tell this person what model human you are. There are many models. Are you a Warrior? A Priest? A Magician? A Wizard? What kind of Wizard? Are you a Warlock? Or are you a Healer?

First path to enlightenment starts with the discovery of the real self, without the I, without the attachment to the body. You should not even refer to yourself as "I". Your brain does not produce consciousness. Your brain is a tool that can tap into the consciousness.

When you are at peace with yourself, and you have conquered yourself (meaning the removal of all carnal desire and full dedication to serving nature or god) You must give up yourself. Give up meat. Why do poisonous animal eaters still eat meat? Because it taste good! ! It's a carnal desire. Sex? Same. Carnal desire, but necassary for reproduction, therefore sex should only be performed if you plan on reproducing. Going to the whore house is a sin. Eating meat? Some say its a sin. But many sins are done because of ignorance, that is why you must learn to forgive fellow man.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I see. This is a very good theory now. Menguard, perhaps the evolution of our consciousness will help form an aura that can withstand such power from the sun!! That seems more than plausible. People who continue to walk around dead and disconnected will be wiped clean by disease. The plagues only affect the bad eggs.

Our perception holds our world into place.We mold our lives, along with our bodies inside and out.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yes, most definitely! Many people wake up every morning and are controlled by their reality instead of controlling. This is the single most important dichotomy in out social structures. One of the ways this can be done is by using "Mentalism".

Fear also plays a role. People are afraid to say no. That one flaw in many humans today can lead to disastrous consequences that will all eventually lead to physical crash or even health issues. Loss of sleep. People have no excuse to make no time for sleep. Neurosis is evident here, especially in the work places of a big city like mine. One who does not know him/herself will cater to others. Be forced into things. If one cannot say no to someone because of Fear, then this one flaw can accumulate with others into chaos. Over consumption is 3:1 USA vs EUROPE. Bills, Overtime? no time for kids? Buy TIVO and skip the commercials.

Star Wars fans might remember Jedi Mind Tricks performed by the Jedi and Sith. A fairly famous rap group who are well known in the music industry's B level, took upon the name of this famous term. All George Lucas did was take the real clinical term of Mentalism, and re-label it.

Some gifted people know exactly what to say and when to say at precise moments. They can sometimes use telepathic methods to get inside the mind of others. Manipulation by tapping into their subconscious. One should never use these powers to gain advantage. These powers may be used when trying to extract truth from a liar.

We can create our reality. But that term is flawed and is not specific enough. Reality also means your surroundings, your home, block, city, country and planet. Our planet is cleansing itself now, with the aid of man too. The Sun is boiling up affected by the galaxy's new position. There are Earthquakes and Floods coming. It is definate. If you havent noticed, there has been fewer and fewer couples marrying. Women in high positions at jobs. Families broken, all a plan to recycle the workforce. This we cannot control. So buy your shortwaves and CB's and prepare. The ones who prepare, will not get caught in their mousetrap.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

We should adapt to this new environment, someway , somehow. How?

Perhaps if you stopped asking irrelevant questions. Accept it as it is. There is never death only continuation. You will not shape it if you drop out of resonance with it.

[edit on 25/7/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Accept it as it is.
[edit on 25/7/07 by SteveR]

I was stuck on the reality of "It Is What It Is" all evening. Gr8 minds think alike. Or is it Great spirits have forever met violent opposition from mediocre minds? Either way,

AAC

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Perhaps if you stopped asking irrelevant questions. Accept it as it is. There is never death only continuation. You will not shape it if you drop out of resonance with it.

Irrelevant? I disagree. Death does exist. Without Chaos there is no Cosmos. Continuation yes; but there is no continuation without that dichotomy. The magnetosphere is weakened, the sun rising in kelvin and we will adapt. I was merely trying to theorize on the method and way this will occur. Im sure a high being such as yourself knows when we evolve, we are simply adapting. How will we adapt? Why is cancer rising? Do you foresee a cut in global population by 1/3? 1/2? Or will this transition period only benefit mankind? Will humanity progress? Or will it be like Half Life, or Children of Men. Will Green Zones really be implemented? When will they land? When will they reveal?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I recall things to see as every one, being put in their own power.. like madonna sang, life is a mysterie, everyone must stand alone. Then the ones, equal in mind will join together for a better future. Utopia?

("This new vibration coming up"), this transforming process, life, as it is, it goes on, it is destined to go somewhere, there is an outcome for anyone. One day, we will see. Then we will speak together.

To move, when we need to move on, together! To speak, when words need to resonance in eachother. To get a high level of altitude, to reach out for the same ol' thing.

Process, or better, evolution - that is what this life is about. go deep inside, take your stand, only this will continiue further growth while you work yourself out of karma.

it goes in divine ways. It is to remain reluctant that slows down our growth. Do, when it feels right to do.......while you are.

I know, that when you need to do, and you didn't want to, what feeling, what punishment in fact becomes on you. It's a form of guidance of doing tasks at hand. To do your duty like they say.

This is an era of continious growth, by teaching and learning. Absolute truth, timeless truths..

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Interesting post. Understandable and noted yes. I know there are truths out there now. Ignorance will dissipate. However, will we be forced into the economic mousetrap? Is it possible to live a monk's life in this New World Order?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I agree,

It's like I've gotten out of this cage, I want to see the world as how I see it with my eyes open. Ignorance about this world is bliss, somehow it isn't. But ignorance about yourself is a pitty. well, does this even exist, ignorance about yourself? well, yes, in the mind it is. As you walk through life, it is the purpose of gaining insight in yourself. Conscious or unconsciously.

IT is to be, and not to not be. or is it not to be not to be.. It is to be!

There are so many layers of thoughts, of existence.

I don't know what the purpose is of women, they are caring in their way, but somehow they just make a fool about yourself while your looking at it. well, to them you are a fool then.... They say what they feel like they say but do they truly feel like what they are saying? Better, do they express themselves correctly.. do not argue with women about such things, unless you are correct. They wander from emotion to emotion so they are hard to follow; I think they are testing you while you never notice it, they feel.

they put on an emotion and see how you act on it. It is to never be seduced by a women, always the other turn around.

yeah, I need to be a man man.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I had a fire in my house,it is a very old one, of the oldest in town, now everything has been stripped down to the bare walls and it has this erie feeling to it, like the spirits of the past have been stirred up a bit.

is it my imagination?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
I don't know what the purpose is of women

There is no sense to be found looking at divine energies as material objects. The "purpose of women" is generated within and thus the question is an oxymoron.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Menguard I just wanna say thank you

You answered one of my questions about a year and a half ago and it really helped me.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war
Menguard I just wanna say thank you

You answered one of my questions about a year and a half ago and it really helped me.

You are more than welcome.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Our planet Earth will re-shape itself fourteen times in one lightyear while in space.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Our planet Earth will re-shape itself fourteen times in one lightyear while in space.

It will re-shape itself every 700 years (713).

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join