It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Can't we all just get along?

Thanks for opening da eyes on that Biggie.

Steve I love ya like a brother from another motha.

AAC

[edit on 20-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
[edit on 20/7/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
STEVE, U2U for you.

AAC

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
[edit on 20-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Whos the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Where is an underwater E.t. civililsation set up?

Answer:Follow the North Atlantic ridge, until you come to apart where it reaches close to land follow it all the way down, this is in blue green water, the further you go down, the merkier it gets, or green and there is a underwater civilisation set up there, in (Crystal-dome) like cities.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Whos the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

Answer:There is no fool only limited intelligence, that limit being set up through our own findings.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
only limited intelligence, that limit being set up through our own findings.

Precisely

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
After all of that happens, circa 2018 or so, we will all be part of this utopian new order. From 2020-? for at least a few decades will be a time of prosperity for all again. The only thing bad about this new world order is the transition which is already taking place. I see people beginning to wake up, there are depressed people everywhere, smiling depressives who count on their trinkets and things of material to help build their costume. The costume is the fake "front" people put up daily and variably depending on each person in their lives.

I recieved this information during my abductions, it is purely theoretical on my part and it's ok. I predicted too many things not to trust myself. I was in my mid twenties hopping from club to club, but still knew enough to predict 911 eight months before it happened. How does one do this?

Reading. Putting information and tying it with other sources of information and building equations with information, you extrapolate an answer and confirmations usually follow afterwards since informational patterns begin to show consistency heard in other's discussions or media etc.

Religion and labels only limit you in some sense. Never label yourself. All I know is that I love nature and feel very connected to it. I can communicate with animals telepathically, some verbal, and attract insects. Many of my neighbors have male and female dogs, they never mate, lots are not spayed too. My dogs had a family because they know it is safe to do so. Trust in their owners, and food supply is abundant and they must know this. It could play a role.

I also prevented friends from quarreling with rival neighborhoods in my young days. Whenever I went out with a crew to a night club, there was never any trouble. Whenever I stood home a weekend, my friends would always fight. I have also deflected many attempts of others to engage in a fight with me during my life. I usually say a few words and use a specific energy to create a sense of calm that affects the person who is emotional and full of adrenaline.

One can achieve this state, where chaos is all but out of their life. Anyone can do it, sufferring would help, maybe poverty too. Black people are a much more spiritual people than whites. They are more loyal in some cases, especially today. Where I live most people wish bad for others and do not want to see their peers prosper.

Times are changing tho.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok I have had telepathic communications,"once",with three alien ships,

some other weird stuff too,

what do they want?

also what should I cook for supper?

PS I only have 45 min. to start cooking.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Ok I have had telepathic communications,"once",with three alien ships,

some other weird stuff too,

what do they want?

also what should I cook for supper?

PS I only have 45 min. to start cooking.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

Answer:To see if you are receptive to there meetings.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
hi i have a question......
i almost got killed today my truck spun out off control because i over correted from going of the side of thr road........wanted to know if this acceent means anything simbolic in my life right know

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
i almost got killed today my truck spun out off control

Wow, glad to have you here with us roach.

Take more care please!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This thread is full of nothing but idle conversation. I would tell you Roach that the positive that will come out of your situation is that you will turn more patient on the road. Perhaps you won't always be in a hurry and will drive cautiously now. You seem like one who learns from mistakes.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
ok heres my question I pose to the universe.

What insurance company should I insure my motorcycle under? What does the light tell you? Menguard? biggy? Acc, SteveR, anyone?

I'm racking my brain over this.

My secod question: What kind of excercises or procedures should I do to "tune" my eyes. I want to be able to see with my being, higher energy spectrums above colour, and auras. At best I can see the tiny vibrations around solid objects and I can sense an energy around living thing but I'd like to take it the next step further.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I like the conversation in this forum. And I believe it is important. I would say the conversations, exchanges and freindships formed are key motivators to my own developement.

But thats me.

It does stray from just Q n A now and then but I like hearing what different people have to say about things.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This thread is very informative. I should have explained a little better, I was trying to say that this last page has become idle. I hope this thread never ends personally.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I was trying to say that this last page has become idle.

Not so. You said what you felt. It also happens to be a closed-minded opinion I take great exception to.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
All things being equal, is it better to agree with others or disagree?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

To see if you are receptive to there meetings.

once was an enjoyable ecstatic experience, and one time was terrifying,

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join