It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
And you brother, may the time be the present.

Closer and closer "eye" get...

AAC

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have a question regarding today's date ( 7/11 ). Does it play any significance in the larger scale?

I've been having a great deal of heart palpitations, which I'm sure mostly have to deal with the sunspot activity. I am just inquiring to see if any other energies are being thrown about at this current moment. I know a lot of negative energy needs to surface so we can let go...The darkness needs to be shown the light before transmutation may even begin to occur.

Originally posted by menguard

Here is a website that is of interest to myself and maybe others.
www.lawoftime.org...

Yes the 13 moon calendar is of great importance.

We need to move away from the incorrect 12 month babylonian system and towards the natural cycle of the solar system.

If we were to use 13 28 day months we would be in perfect alignment with the solar system with one day left over called the 'day out of time.'

I have found another website some months back with the Dreamspell Calendar that will allow you to download an offline version of this calendar.

Let me find it, in the mean time here are some related links.

Menguard, thank you for bringing this back to my attention. I followed the dreamspell calendar for the past semester at school almost every day, but have not kept up with it this summer.

I need to redownload it on this computer

It seems this program no longer exists online although I do have it on my dell computer. I'll have to upload it somewhere so I can share it with everyone. It is quite an interesting little program.

Once again, thank you menguard for bringing this back up.

I think I may have posted this already in this thread, I'll do a search in a sec.

www.mayatzolkin.com...

www.dreamspellportal.net...

www.13moon.com...

home.earthlink.net...

www.2012.com.au...

www.bryan.breaux.com...

www.tortuga.com...

www.tortuga.com...

Myself and etherical waterwave mentioned this although I couldn't find the link where I got it. Maybe the lawoftime.org is where I downloaded it from...don't know for sure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wow...a year and a half since this thread has started and 245 pages...

To be honest, I was a bit skeptical of how this thread would turn out, but I've noticed a change within myself due to the discussion here. Maybe it is because I was forced to have a more open mind, maybe it was some of the actual words spoken here that has caused the change.

However, all my thoughts keep coming back to Gandhi's thought 'Be the change you wish to see in the world.'

How can anything ever change if one doesn't evolve oneself? By reconnecting with the whole, one simply exists. You realize there is no point trying to be someone else, all that exists is self anyway. The rest is just details. Spirit does not care who you are, as long as you are yourself. How can you be anyone else?

Well I wanted to share something with all of you. This is something I found tonight.

The quote 'we are spirits having a human awakening/experience' has been displayed several times in this thread and/or forum.

We are Spiritual Beings having a Physical Experience

The Light was very similar to what many other people have described in their near-death experiences. It is tangible; you can feel it. It is alluring; you want to go to it like you would want to go to your ideal mother's or father's arms. As I began to move toward the Light, I knew intuitively that if I went to the Light, I would be dead. So as I was moving toward the Light I said, "Please wait a minute, just hold on a second here. I want to think about this; I would like to talk to you before I go."

My request was honored and I had some conversations with the Light. The Light kept changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, mandalas, archetypal images and signs. I asked the Light, "What is going on here? Please, Light, clarify yourself for me. I really want to know the reality of the situation."

The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the Light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not. As the Light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix.

The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self part of our existence. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source.

His description is very much like that of my dream a few nights ago where the body's covering changed, but the underlying essence was always the same. Spirit was always here with us, never left us. We just shifted our perception to ignore that inner voice and be individual for who knows what purpose...Experience loneliness so we know we'll never want it again?

This is a firsthand account of a man's near death experience. He claims he actually died and had a conversation with the Light.

The great thing about the Light is that you don't actually have to be dead to talk to it. You simply look inside yourself, and voila, you have found the light (higher light, inner light).

Our higher self (details to come after explanation) is our only true self. It is who we are. We share our existence with every other being in the multiverse. This physical body is merely a conduit for our true selves to experience a new reality. We must learn how to behave in this lesser reality so we can graduate back to Spirit. The more we shed our skin, the closer we come to unification.

(I hope that made sense).

www.healpastlives.com...

Your Higher Self is the most perfect form of "you" that exists in the universe. It is always guiding you on your journey through life.

It's guidance manifests itself in your life in many subtle ways: as a still small voice, as vivid images and pictures, as flashes of insight and feelings, as intuition and knowingness.

Exploring the Higher Self

Higher Self from wikipedia

The Higher Self

Higher Self from about.com

Channeling as a method for healing and self discovery

Discovering your Higher Self

Higher Self Discovery

Psychology - the Soul and Self

I hope this helps everyone.

'The higher self is THE perfect version of you.' (I don't know what the perfect me is, but its worth finding out right?)

[edit on 12-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I beware of evil, and serve only the Highest. His wisdom I adore, His knowledge I appreciate, His ways I reveal.

His wonderous spirit is the guide in my life.

I do only work for Him whereby I'm being tested in my faith and my belief.

To do the good deeds which bring forth faith, glory, honour and wealth.

of being accepted in to the Kingdom of The Lord.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
MENGUARD, U2U!

Please could spare me some of your words. Many thanks,

SimonS

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Spirit forms ourselves.

the true intent of being lovely as just and righteoussness.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
LOVE untangles the spirit and unscrambles the conscience. It breeches the walls of insecurites and forever alleviates the blockages of the mind. LOVE is a choice first and an act second. You must empower LOVE, so that it may empower us, and smooth out the rocky road so that we may walk it once again, barefoot and free. LOVE is what we must believe in, not religion, not our leaders, because LOVE will LEAD us to our PATHS if we allow it to.

When we believe in LOVE we empower it - to empower us ALL.

"Love is... what I got... now remember that!" -SUBLIME

AAC

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Biggie, you know these people with all this drama that they cause and spend time involved in is what they need. Without this drama they do not have purpose. They need the drama. It's an addiction. Emotions are very addictive, and the ones who suppress them will usually be more successful in solving problems. A Chicago Cubs fan who constantly cries in the stands every year. THe fan does not cry because his team lost, he cries because he/she didnt get a chance to jump up and down and yell along with 50,000 other people. The fan missed out on his emotional high.

I wanted to elaborate on trans dimensional beings. I have never seen them anywhere other than my dreams. I can only sense energies and never saw apparitions before, and physical aliens. Reptilians do exist in my mind and they are definately cowards. If a reptilian comes across a human who is strong willed and connected to the universe, the reptilian will fail at controlling the human.

I hope to hear more about people and their experience with aliens. I kknow I was abducted and tampered with. I have lesions forming in some places on my body, and shed skin one day and have clear skin the next. and have memories of Reptilians in my dreams ever since I was a child. I feel healthy and strong though. Bloodwork is fine. I remember seeing someone out by my window as a child, opening the window and then falling asleep. I woke up the next morning knowing that it was not a dream. I was awake that previous night. I could of been kidnapped physically along with mental variations that can happen like WIFI capability. I commicate with telepathic beings and I dont know where they come from. As a kid my physical abductions could of been why I was so quiet at school . I daydreamed all day long in class and passed with A's. I never took notes, and never spoke a word in class to anyone. I am not like that now, I just dont bother hanging with people by choice. It is not because I am shy. I have memories of experiences that took place when I was 2 1/2.
Anyone remember instances that occured as toddlers?

[edit on 7/13/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I got a question
What do you think the outcome of 2012 will bring to this world?
Which religion is the "Real Deal"?
how many licks does it take to get to the center of a jawbreaker?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
SCF,

I promised you I'd reply today...

So here it is.

Drama fulfills the part of themselves that is missing. The ego always needs something to survive. Our body needs food to keep us moving, well the ego also has its needs and this involves energetic vampirism. A person completely lost in their ego does not have any idea what is happening. They just assume that’s how they are, childish and insecure. That is the ego. We are truly much more beautiful beings than our quaint exterior.

Beings of Light! ‘Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter.’

I agree on the Reptilian part. They are just as afraid, if not more afraid than us. Like anything else, if you do not give into your fear, your fear will have no power over you.

They have lost their connection with Spirit as much as we have, but they continue to strive in the dark while we are working towards the light. There’s the difference. We can love, they have lost that part of themselves (well most I can’t say I’ve met every single one).

Can you go into further detail about the trans dimensional beings you speak of? What other entities have you been in contact with besides reptilians? They seem the most spiritual degenerate. I never like dealing with those guys.

I think a lot of us have been abducted whether physically, spiritually, or mentally. I am not sure which I have been under the influence of. Possibly all…Can’t be so sure though.

On multiple occasions I have seen UFOS in the sky. Once was a pulsing light, another time was a Light being in his/her MerKaBah that I saw on the side of the road which soon vanished. I know I was meant to see it though. Shake me from my worldview. Then a few months later I saw another UFO with my girlfriend in the car (she saw it too, so I’m not that delusional ☺ ). Then in March my girlfriend saw one by herself, well a few actually.

And I’m sure there’s been other times.

I don’t have any memories like you do, although I’m sure its possible I have similar experiences. My subconscious has been pretty good at shielding my conscious from such instance. Its not so much that you were changed mentally. More like your own brain decided it was too tough to deal with at the time so its been blocked out temporarily. Its still there, you might need to go through hypnotic regression to access it. I plan on doing this sometime in the future. Maybe you were altered, I can’t be sure. I wasn’t there.

We’re not so different after all. I still daydream. To this day I do. Yet I did fine in school even with the little to no amount of studying I have ever done. I didn’t always get As, but Bs anyway and that took no effort at all.

I was a real quiet kid in the past too, I still am by choice. I never understood why people talk so much. I like the peace and quiet of my own realm. I don’t like being bombarded by people who don’t understand themselves, not that I completely understand me either…But its annoying when they try to analyze me when they have no idea. I can’t even begin to describe my feelings about some things. It’ll take days ☺. Sometimes I can get my feelings across in 2 words, go figure.

I prefer the company of animals for the most part too, even children. They don’t judge, only give unconditional love. There is nothing to argue about. They just accept you for who you are, a brother or sister in life. That is why I never got along with people, the feeling of being judged all the time when they don’t know. They don’t know so much and it hurts me.

I want to say this and that to me to shake their foundations of reality, but I know sometimes that may put up an even stronger barrier so I don’t bother.

Plus I don’t need to be considered even weirder than I really am ☺.

I get enough of that already.

Big

P.S. If I remember any childhood memories that I haven't already posted I'll write it down.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Biggy, when the hell did you become so knowledgable? Your supposed to alert us when you shift conciousness.

Those diagrams are beyond my understanding. But my question I pose is...if a being is so advanced that they could understand and draw such charts.. how come the concept of drawing propper lines is still out of their higher grasp?
, it looks scribbly.

What the higher energies of the universe fluctuate all around you and fill you with vast knowledge but they don't teach you how to draw?

For you see, we've learned something here today, how to sketch pictures is an arcane secret, withheld by the universe's most elite. Its the only rational explanation

The mere fact that I can draw, suggests I actually unknowingly KNOW more then you know!

Anyways, all jokes aside. Nice to talk to you guys, i only get you guys on weekends, I feel like i'm in the middle of a spiritual communal divorce! I have no internet at home still, and THENNNNN my power supply burnt out, I just don't think i'm going to have the internet ever again.

I never thought i'd say this but....*deep breath*... I think I can live without it.

I got 2 new awesome books to read for my source of enlightenment and I got things to do for entertainment, and i seem to be entertaining myself fine ("glug glug..").

I don't really have any thoughts or comments aside from basic gossip today,

fkgfg

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ah you know i was just jokin biggy, you got wonderful drawings, even though those aren't yours, and i've never seen any of your art.

I'm just saying, if i was to challenge god to a draw off, i expect him to draw with spiralgraph stencil precision! And then when i look at what he drew, it has to pop out like those 3D images that used to be in the newspaper 10 years ago. And I have to be able to get it within the first few seconds, rather then look for 10 minutes until i go crazy, thinking the hidden image is a sail boat when really its a bear.

Ah god am I ill right now. My intestines...

also, its come to my attention that I have O blood. Thats right, liquid gold. I'll put you all on my blood and organ doner list, but i'm keeping everything below the equator!

[edit on 14-7-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I like the peace and quiet of my own realm. I don’t like being bombarded by people who don’t understand themselves, not that I completely understand me either…But its annoying when they try to analyze me when they have no idea. I can’t even begin to describe my feelings about some things. It’ll take days ☺. Sometimes I can get my feelings across in 2 words, go figure.

I prefer the company of animals for the most part too, even children. They don’t judge, only give unconditional love. There is nothing to argue about. They just accept you for who you are, a brother or sister in life. That is why I never got along with people, the feeling of being judged all the time when they don’t know. They don’t know so much and it hurts me.

I feel exactly like this when it comes to people. It is really amazing how much people will tell you that you should be doing this or that and it's things that don't matter. I feel like people are judging me all the time. You can almost feel it and it gets tiring after a while. I just wanted to tell you that these feelings are very similar to mine. If I'm in the room with a few people, it's like I have to fight to get a word in on the conversation, so I just sit back and laugh quietly to myself.

The thing is people still make me nervous to this day, I don't really understand it. People I am comfortable being around even, there are still times that I will get nervous or shy around them. Does this ever happen to you? Or maybe you have overcome this. I really wonder if I've learned anything, at these times I get nervous.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Caveman, glad to see you're back in action

Don't flatter me please, it doesn't help me release my ego

Einstein said it best, although I can't find the exact quote.

He said something along the lines that praise is something one should shun and keep working to improve self...Ignore the ones who tell you you did good as it will only further trap you in your ego.

That's not the exact wording, but my interpretation.

I couldn't find it, but I have it on a poster back in Connecticut. Darn.

Novise, you are probably hypersensitive. Its not a fun thing to have, especially combined with social consciousness. I have a tough time being around a lot of people, I seem to pick up a lot of negative energy from crowds.

It doesn't matter who it is, but I tend to be more comfortable around people I have met before.

A group of complete strangers is a tough deal for me, and cities...wow that's a no no

Menguard,

where have you gone brother?

Steve, another vacation to the ultra world

[edit on 16-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
We are truly much more beautiful beings than our quaint exterior.

We are all layers. Preference is subjective. No more self-depreciating talk.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok we are done messing around.

Time to get to the real spiritual tasks at hand.

We are all a part of the ONE Great Spirit. We must behave accordingly.

Respect all life. Treat your brothers and sisters as equals. Do not judge. Question everything! Live simply and humbly. Meditate. Pray. Be thankful for life.

Be.

Just Be.

Comments?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have some questions.

1. What exactly is my ability(s). I know I have it, but I don't know what to classify it as, or is it just good karma and luck giving me a false sense of what I am capable of.
2. What is my destiny?
3. What am I capable of? can I change the world?
4. Will my life take drastic changes?
5. Am I who i think I Am?

thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You know biggie, now that you said it, I get mad whenever people praise me or flatter me. I never understood why, untill now. I think it's because Its a risk of gassing up my ego and I want to stay away from that.

The only way to connect yourself with your inner conscience and the voice of god is to dedicate everything to the good of mankind. Don' say things like "who cares, I'm going to die in the future anyway" Or "I won' t be affected by it" People do not realize that we have to make the world a better place for our future lives as well, even after this body of ours dies. Release yourself from bodily pleasures, do not indulge. Treat yourself sparingly. The Ultimate Sacrifice is when you give yourself up for the god's sake. Stay clear of emotional highs, emotions stress the mind, and stresses the immune system. Especially if you are a hypersensitive like I am.

Affect the quantum field in a positive way on a daily basis. Even if you pic up a stray beetle and place him back on the tree. Everything is recorded. All your good deeds, and bad ones.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I think it's because Its a risk of gassing up my ego and I want to stay away from that.

Amen brother. I've been getting a lot of praise recently and it hasn't really helped me out at all. I try to ignore it, but it does make me feel good. I think its ok to appreciate it, but to think you're on top of the world because of it is wrong.

Just be, there is no reason to let others give you power.

The only way to connect yourself with your inner conscience and the voice of god is to dedicate everything to the good of mankind. Release yourself from bodily pleasures, do not indulge. Treat yourself sparingly. The Ultimate Sacrifice is when you give yourself up for the god's sake. Stay clear of emotional highs, emotions stress the mind, and stresses the immune system. Especially if you are a hypersensitive like I am.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Indeed I am HPS. Its not always fun although I am more aware because of it so I guess that's good.

Affect the quantum field in a positive way on a daily basis. Even if you pic up a stray beetle and place him back on the tree. Everything is recorded. All your good deeds, and bad ones.

I have been. Every little bit counts. I did the 'fire the grid' meditation this morning at 4:11am my time. I really felt like the collective consciousness was responding to me. I am assuming a lot of people were practicing good vibes. I just wish I told more people and helped spread the message.

I love playing truthful music really loud! Immortal Technique has become quite a favorite of mine. While it may be rap music, I think the lyrics ring true. He has a good message, albeit a bit brash. If only one person hears it I am affecting the grid. I don't think a person needs to hear it, as long as its projected outwards I am doing something.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You know biggie, now that you said it, I get mad whenever people praise me or flatter me. I never understood why, untill now. I think it's because Its a risk of gassing up my ego and I want to stay away from that.

You are running amok turning positives into negatives. This is exactly what we are battling against.

The action is it's own reward. This isn't about alotting brownie points for God.

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join