It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Perhaps just an understanding of your understanding you seek?

I do like this quote however:

"If one is not willing to be humbled, he must then be prepared to be humiliated."
- Jesus Christ of Nazzareth

AAC

[edit on 19-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It is no longer about knowledge anymore.

Not for you, neither.

Do you understand?

You are in a menagerie of your own design. You must revolutionize the way you operate, or you will not perceive any more than there already is, and has been.

[edit on 19/7/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Knowledge is not something you seek, it is something you one day recognize. We recognize our developement because we are fortunate enought to see the developement in progress, therefore we only favor the present moment and it's relevancy.

But love should still encompass every expression, no?

AAC

[edit on 19-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

You are in a menagerie of your own design. You must revolutionize the way you operate, or you will not perceive any more than there already is, and has been.

[edit on 19/7/07 by SteveR]

This has been a long time understood for me, but it doesn't change my love for all. What has this recognition changed for you?

AAC

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

But love should still encompass every expression, no?

It depends... if you need love to be a polite gesture reassuring you with a warm gentle post.

Or an underlying safeguard you can trust in.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Why hide it? How else can one radiate love, if it isn't stuck on the surface as well?

AAC

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OK I think the heat is getting to me.

I guess I was taking things a little too seriously.

Spirit needed to ruffle a few feathers and knock down a few foundations that I created in my mind.

Thank you both of you for helping me find the key.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Why hide it? How else can one radiate love, if it isn't stuck on the surface as well?

How can one progress if one freezes when it is not observed?

You all missed the heavenly glory, you perceived nothing of value.

Direct your consciousness of the moment to expect love on the surface, and that is all it will ever be.

Have you noticed your reactions today?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Thank you both of you for helping me find the key.

I would be happy to provide some insight if you are conscious of internal illusion.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Have you noticed your reactions today?

I have noticed my own. It is something of a child more or less. I took your 'enemy' statement as a personal attack. However, it was something completely different.
One must be ready for change at a moment's notice. To be locked into an idea 100% is maya. Noting is for certain, especially not in these times.

We must be open to adapt and respond accordingly.

I do not seek Spirit, I am Spirit. I do not seek knowledge, I am knowledge.

I seek. Simply the act is all that is needed. Now I'm looking for a focus

Steve, you have my attention for I can now shatter my own prison cell.

NOTHING is certain.

'The only constant is change.'

LOVE is all there is. We must not look any farther.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Can't we all just get along?

[edit on 20-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Steve, you have my attention for I can now shatter my own prison cell.

Biggie you have seen something of great value. You have turned a negative (a seemingly overwhelming one) into a positive. That is divine.

AAC is yet to realize. Perhaps you can help to explain to him.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Joshua.. STONE to WATER my friend.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
'A blind man cannot lead a blind man, can he?'

I recognize my ignorance. Shall we move on?

I accept LOVE. That is all there really is. There is no shades of gray, white, or black.

The only real tangible expression is either a lack of love, or an abundance (in my opinion).

The dark is an absence of light, and therefore love.

We were put on this sphere to shine light in the darkness. We must all be a beacon to guide the rest forward.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

AAC

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
As Biggie had the decency to tell me, his reactions had been childish. There is a response to these events within us all and it is the SAME. It will click, AAC, soon enough. Release your anger friend.

We love you. We are here for you.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Cannot I not state to you, STONE to WATER? Or have you already been conditioned outside of yourself to deny the potential for humbling?

Appreciate the heavenly glory. You have not recognized (or even tried) the truth in the message. Yet it is immediately ammo in your tit for tat. And yes you may return the message WHEN it is appropriate.

You are where you need to be. Release it all AAC.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

AAC

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

It's unfortunate that you think this way. Your constant efforts to speak in self-glorifying riddle is equal to dangling a carot in front of the nose of a horse, when you could just as easily feed it to me him. What does this indicate?

Focus AAC.

so I redirected your reference point for my own point, which you failed to see.
I do apologize for that mistake, because it allowed you to assume I was inferrior.
Oh my...

Your desperation is evident and yet irrelevant.

It is not my intention to hurt you. STONE to WATER is the only solution you will find, otherwise this scenario will not end.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The apathy must be shaken. The people roam about with no sense of self or reality. Delusion has taken over their minds, clueless and diverted from matters of integrity.

The only way the world is goin to change is if people forget about their petty images. Human weakness is at it's all time high right now. There are cowards everywhere you turn. People need to forget about blogs and start grabbing bullhorns and tape messages on mailboxes.

Rappers like Immortal Technique and Mos Def help alot. But they are diluted in the middle of mainstream america. The freedom of speech is kept underground at all times.

They want us to have a better life. The Illuminati are prosperous, they are just raping us because they can, and we let them. So if no one cares, why should they?

Soon, there will be sufferring. Floods are coming in abundance. Negative this might seem, but it's truth. There are terrorists on their way here fresh out of boot camp. In the next 5 years all this sufferring and turmoil will cause people to get intune with thier inner conscience. They will see the light, thinking will accellerate; and the N.Y Mets score from last night will be irrelevent. People will not have electricity, so they will read. Poverty will skyrise, causing in lots of time to think, and less distraction. Variety is an afterthought, therefore causing ADD to cease in young and adults. People will pick up books again.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join