It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

Originally posted by menguard
Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Is not the higher self just a part of the illusory self, or ego?

Anyways, here's my question:

How does one achieve inner peace?

Inverencial peace,
Akashic

Two very GOOD questions. I would have to say NO to your first one. Reason. I questioned that too one time in my life but only 5% or so are enlightened on this planet. That is a very small number. If one follows ancient religious text, he knows that Jesus' word was of similair proportions. He was a very hardcore teacher and told people sternly that be boasts because he has the right to. I am the shepard, you are the sheep.

Inner peace with self is one thing, but there will always be chaos to deal with. To achieve inner peace with yourself, you have to eliminate the image you have of yourself. You have to learn to never get jealous, or never show your weaknesses. Never kiss up to anyone, you must never sell your soul. Many people sell their souls in numerous ways. Then, you have to put your priorities first and put aside nonsense. Each person's priorities vary.

Some are here to survive, keep breathing.
Some are here to mate and reproduce only, ensure the family's survival.
Some are here to work for a group and ensure survival of the group and fulfill it's purpose as a group.

Finally, some people are here for mankind. The survival of mankind as a whole. Each one of these souls contribute to the earth, nature, and social structures of mankind as a whole. To better mankind through literature, inventions, sacrificing self for good of mankind. This is what Jesus did, the character in the Bible. The moral is that the man of god, is precisely what he is, programmed or sent from god to better humanity and sacrifice yourself from carnal pleasures that lead to hell.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
All things being equal, is it better to agree with others or disagree?

Depends. Most people disagree for the sake of creating a drama. Without drama, most get easily bored, therefore a debate must be manifested to keep the party going. If you know the person refuses and you are not 100% sure on your claim, then your disputer might have a case. If you are 100% sure, then speak your mind and tell him where he/she gets their sources from.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Menguard, when will money become null and useless? What will replace it?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ahoy there, Menguard.

I'll ask you if you have any questions of your own and if so what are they?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
How is everyone's spiritual progress?

Is there stagnation or is there evolution?

Have we reached a new energy level on this planet?

I find that a lot of people I meet nowadays seem to be vibrating at similar levels.

Just today I learned something fascinating about a coworker. He is not someone I picture as being ecologically conscious, but apparently I was wrong

I mentioned how I would like to live in the mountains some day and how I would like to build my own house. He mentioned how he wants to build an adobe house and use solar panels to power it...And live off the grid
. I mentioned how I'd like to use a rainwater catcher system instead of being 'plugged' into the sewer system.

He then went on to say he wants to build his house into the ground and I said you can plant grass on top!

It was weird because basically all his thoughts were exactly the same as mine and I let him know!

There are many conscious people in Prescott, Arizona and I am just beginning to meet them.

My energy fits perfectly here.

Oh, another subject...My girlfriend is having something called 'Brain State' done.

Basically its a machine that one is plugged into that helps your brain build neural nets. It will reprogram negative thoughts by sending waves into the brain through the use of tones and colors (vibrational healing
).

This is not the reason I am mentioning this though...It is the woman who was doing the tests that fascinated me.

My girlfriend told me she had said there is 'something big about to happen.' She is interested in native american shamanism among other things. She is in contact with the elders of the hopi tribe as well as some navajo.

She has been to Tibet in the past and studied with a lot of the Buddhist monks there...

Something BIG is happening, on a subconscious and conscious level.

We are changing for the better, regardless of how bad it gets on Earth.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just had a thought about string theory and light chords...

Well if everything is connected (courtesy of quantum physics and shamanism
) then God or Spirit can pull certain strings (or manipulate) to help us evolve or look at things in a different light.

Perhaps every time we change our perception, Spirit had lead us to that conclusion due to the light chords being 'played.'

We are all human instruments being played by vast cosmic forces way beyond our understanding.

Ain't that fun

Discover reality, meditate on this

Enter the Ultra World.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Theories should always be a last resort. We have more information at our disposal than we are aware of.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I always joke about building me a log cabin in the mountains and building an EM generator. Its a pipe dream for sure, but nice to see others thinking the same things, I mean, its a sign that people realize that they are living on train sets.'

Im changing daily. Time seems a whole lot faster now. Gravity feels strange, scale still says im 210. I do sense a shift in gravity though.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
one more thing b4 I eat my breakfast, Is this conscious shift a result of a pathogen in the air ? Anyone ever hear of Red Mercury?

WHy is the 4th remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers coming out again?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Love for the Spirit brings affinity to life's, motion.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Is this conscious shift a result of a pathogen in the air ? Anyone ever hear of Red Mercury?

I sure hope not.

It is possible our bodies are reacting to the amount of chemicals we intake daily through breathing, drinking/eating, and through our pores...Also the propaganda from the media...

Our bodies have to change. Too much lies and the light body sort of restarts. I hope

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hello menguard,

You said in a very much previous post to live your life by feeling with your heart. How come I can do this sometimes, then I 'fall asleep' and forget to use my heart, leaving my mind to take over? What do I need to do to stay focused at all times?

1. Would you tell me about my past lives? Full permission, when your not busy.

2. What kind of practice should I do to make the connection with my higher self? Or how should I meditiate? (I do chakra meditation now)

3. Any advice from living day to day. I try mindfullness, but I don't know exactly what that is, or better yet, how to apply it to my life.

4. How do I open my perception? See light, feel energy, recall my past lives?

5. Im moving soon, my heart wants to go, but it's going to be hard working it out with the girl im going with. Is she going to be with me this lifetime? What should I do?

6. I accept possibilies, how do I practice that acceptance. It doesn't seem right to think, I accept orbs or obes, you have to feel it. I think I feel it, but I don't know how to experience anything of that nature.

I guess it really doesn't matter what you say. If it is so, Im going to break up with my girl or stay together. If I become enlightened it will be so and I'll find out my past lives. The questions will go away... But I have them now and I need a nice kick in the right direction. I give you permission to guide. What else do I have to lose?

Love and Light
Chris

[edit on 23-7-2007 by shoe1605]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoe1605
2. How do I kill my ego.

Rope around the neck ought to do it.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'll be honest here and ask for clarity. How would you explain what the ego is?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Why would you want to kill anything? The 'Ego' is a measurement of the soul. It refers to a facet of your consciousness. It is no disease, no parasite, it is an instance of your mind.

If your aim is to progress. Why seek to destroy? You are on a path of light and love. That is a contradiction in terms and a false existance. One does not attain light and love by seeking to destroy that which opposes the path. You welcome it in open arms, all facets of yourself. You disillusion it. Thus it becomes more resonant to the frequences you aspire to.

Internal conflict of this sort will only set you up for clouded vision and stagnant development. It is a plateau of your design.

[edit on 23/7/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I suppose 'killing the ego' is more of a loose term. I guess i percieve it more as quieting the voice in your head and just being. Ego is that voice. I don't understand how to live in balance when I've been told to kill my ego and just be, yet how do I just be if I don't know how to think of myself? That is pretty confusing I must say.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoe1605
I don't understand how to live in balance when I've been told to kill my ego and just be

Listen to yourself. How they tell you to live is of no importance.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Steve,

You are very much correct. I know this, or I've known it. I come to know how to live a happy life, yet it seems I 'fall asleep' and wake up with no knowledge on how to be happy. And I start over again, being doubtful. It really sucks. I try to wright everything down, but I get lazy and will not look over the notes until Im about to explode emotionally. Pretty retarded hm?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You raise a very interesting point. It sounds to me like you are battling an uncomfortable situation in life with spiritual and altruistic values. It simply doesn't work that way for most of us. We have to shape our existance on all levels. Don't be afraid of doing what you feel you need to. Complacency can be a disease. Be happy on the material/emotional level first before you commence your studies.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i joined this page primary because i wanted to ask you a question,i was born on december 21,and cause we all know about december 21 2012,can you tell me does this makes me special in some way,i know there are million other people born on this date,also ill be 25 on that date in 2012,i fell like i have a purpose,please answer

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join