It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
You know biggie, now that you said it, I get mad whenever people praise me or flatter me. I never understood why, untill now. I think it's because Its a risk of gassing up my ego and I want to stay away from that.

You are running amok turning positives into negatives. This is exactly what we are battling against.

Affect the quantum field in a positive way on a daily basis. Even if you pic up a stray beetle and place him back on the tree. Everything is recorded. All your good deeds, and bad ones.

The action is it's own reward. This isn't about alotting brownie points for God.

Look who just turned the whole thread from positive into a negative ...YOU. Praise is irrelevent. I get rewarded inside only. Praise can add to a boost in egoism, and for some reason whenever I get it, I tell them to stop, it's ok, it's no big deal, im sure you can do the same, etc.... I am trying to evaluate why I do this. Biggie agrees with me, and perhaps if there were any monks who can understand and clarify my explanation a little better for Steve, please do so. Ego is a very bad thing.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Look who just turned the whole thread from positive into a negative ...YOU.

Thank you for the insight, you represent your path quite well indeed. Best of luck with the internal conflict. Since I am feeling kind, I won't perscribe medication just yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Steve, what gives you the right to speak of internal conflict, when one should know that all are conflicted? What path do you refer to? You bring nothing to the table except ridicule and critique.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Indeed one 'should know' if one does not want to know.

Anything else is arbitrarily useless.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This doesn't need to spiral into a flame war.

You are both piecing together portions of your truths. Sometimes they conflict.

That does not make either opinion wrong. Change your perception.

Be open to the other side and maybe you won't see it as 'different,' but merely the same path leading to oneness.

We all have to walk our own path.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thanks Biggie Smalls. I'm sure that was necessary.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Did my peacemaker gene show through
?

I don't like seeing anyone argue when they are essentially saying the same thing.

Streetcorner Philosopher and SteveR are right. Everyone has a different viewpoint, which is equally right.

Keep an open mind in such esoteric subjects, it may be helpful in the future.

Everyone has problems with perception at times, so it is not a bad thing to have an outside party bring you back to reality.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Did my peacemaker gene show through
?

I bit my tongue, but I think we come from the same pool of instinct.

AAC

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Don't get carried away with impressing yourselves and miss all that heavenly glory.

It will always be there but only you can choose to receive.

There is no fight to stop, no tongue to bite. It is an illusion of which you hold the monopoly.

[edit on 19/7/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Streetcorner Philosopher and SteveR are right. Everyone has a different viewpoint, which is equally right.

If that was true, physical reality would cease to exist.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Don't get carried away with impressing yourselves and miss all that heavenly glory.

It will always be there but only you can choose to receive.

There is no fight to stop, no tongue to bite. It is an illusion of which you hold the monopoly.

This understanding is moot IMHO, no matter how true or not it is. We live in a society that has created a certain playing field. We must first work with what we've been given. You can't make a difference by disregarding the operating system because your software now runs on vista.

Is it not our role to triangulate the understandings of the esoteric using relative points of reference, even if us ourselves are above them, so that we may cast our light into a darkened corner?

If you don't see it that way, I would enjoy your point of view.

*It seems Kleverone forgot to sign out at work again* I now know he has been slacking off at work.

AAC

[edit on 19-7-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
You can't make a difference by disregarding the operating system because your software now runs on vista.

First things first. There is no can't, only perceptions of limit. And if you perceive a limit where there isn't one, you will be limited and thus reactive to those who are not.

There is one more thing to consider. Subscribe to something and you are complicit in any failures. Become, and you are only responsible for self.

Klear?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

First things first. There is no can't, only perceptions of limit.

Agreed.

And if you perceive a limit where there isn't one, you will be limited and thus reactive to those who are not.

This seem very isolational to me. One has the ability to multitask many levels of being, so that nothing is sacrificed in the consideration process.

There is one more thing to consider. Subscribe to something and you are complicit in any failures.

Are you not subscribing to indifference?

Become, and you are only responsible for self.

And where does this get you? Seriously, where? Knowledge is already within us, why chase it down while you're here, when you'll be there before you know it? I have a feeling our purposes are not that of a lateral discipline.

And remember... Buddha came back

I would like to be responsible for all. That is a burdon I would be willing to carry.

ps. kleverone didn't write the previous reply if you didn't already pick that up. But I thought the "Klear" was Klever.

AAC

[edit on 19-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

And if you perceive a limit where there isn't one, you will be limited and thus reactive to those who are not.

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
This seem very isolational to me. One has the ability to multitask many levels of being, so that nothing is sacrificed in the consideration process.

Perhaps you can explain better for me how this is relevant to what I said.

Are you not subscribing to indifference?

Not that I am aware of.

Become, and you are only responsible for self.

And where does this get you? Seriously, where? Knowledge is already within us, why chase it down while you're here, when you'll be there before you know it?

Where does it get me? Progress.

How can you question when you have not tried, and fear doing so. This has been your standard reaction for over a year. You may as well of been standing still and closing your ears to all inputs for nothing has changed.

ps. kleverone didn't write the previous reply if you didn't already pick that up.

It seems you have acted as a vessel for my words to prove themselves.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Perhaps you can explain better for me how this is relevant to what I said.

Others do not dictate my spirit, it is the other way around, no matter the situation. So I don't think about it.

AAC

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Others do not dictate my spirit, it is the other way around, no matter the situation. So I don't think about it.

If you don't recognize it you are most likely slave to it. You had to bite your tongue earlie, no?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Can one not both recognize something and at the same time understand it relevancy? There you go, assuming again.

AAC

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't like the direction this discussion has turned.

We are all moving at different paces.

I picture us all reaching for the mountaintop. There are many roads and paths that will take you there. Some are paved, some are dirt. Some are treacherous, some have stairways built in stone.

The end result, once we all reach the top however, is the same. We are all seeking the same thing, Spirit.

That does not mean we will go about it in the same way.

We are arguing over semantics. Everyone is right in some way.

Love. That's it. We all love in different ways, but each is equally right in its own way.

Tough love sometimes too...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The end result, once we all reach the top however, is the same. We are all seeking the same thing, Spirit.

I am not seeking Spirit.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ok, so its already within you.

What are you seeking then?

Life after death?

Knowledge?

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join