It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Menguard, any tips on closing the valve to lower frequencies?

On Earth around us. I am far too open and affectable. I want to seal this one up.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard, any tips on closing the valve to lower frequencies?

On Earth around us. I am far too open and affectable. I want to seal this one up.

I have been feeling extremely vulnerable as of recently.

Is 'Pandora's Box' so to speak opened up my friends? Do you feel it? Unlimited possibilities, positives and negatives alike? That is my understanding.

I think a good grounding exercise may help you Steve. Picture a golden shower streaming in from your crown and covering your whole body. Imagine the gold energy as an egg protecting you from all negative outside sources and only open to true love and true light possibilities (positive life forces).

'Be the force.'

Do not fear!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thanks BS to care and post, I smiled reading your egg analogy. All very good ideas.

I also feel sick and have a bad headache, could these be physical responses to negative energy?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
dear menguard,

what's your opinion on the bible, I went a lot wiser of it as it is recently. still..

have you ever used it to your own purpose? and did you find any interesting matters to it?

greets.

edit: I know all that is can be found within, but sometimes I need some adressing from outside to know that what crawls within.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I wonder, there is not a word mentioned about Jesus ever.............

meditating. or his whole life must have been a meditation where he spoke out of.

his disciples went forward on his teachings, and he initiated them into the powers of the Spirit. To take away demons and so fort.

ah, he was the son of God.. should I ever wonder about that again?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas as to why I have problems with visualization. I have heard so many theories over the years. I'm one of those people who closes their eyes and sees blackness with a some purple swirls on occassion. Some say this is normal others say you should see pictures. I have tried dozens of visualization help techniques over the years as well and none of them work. I've tried the techniques in a book called the Einstein factor, I've meditated on my third eye ( I've practised qi qong for years so energy meditation isn't a foreign concept to me), I've tried brute force trying to just visualize something everyday, I've tried after image retention. This isn't something I've done once or have just started it's been an ongoing process spanning years. So, why is it I feel like I'm cut off and not making any progress? It's quite frustrating. Thanks for any help!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Have you ever used it to your own purpose?And did you find any interesting matters to it?

Answer:If one can read in between the lines they will read a totally different book then what is presented.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Thanks BS to care and post, I smiled reading your egg analogy. All very good ideas.

I also feel sick and have a bad headache, could these be physical responses to negative energy?

Well I know we are not alone in feeling this way. A lot of people I know always feel tired as of late.

I've had pressure in my head for a while now to be honest. I think we are both changing for the better (I truly hope so anyway).

Have faith and do not be afraid. All will be revealed in time.

Ah.

'The Ascension headache' perhaps? What is your opinion menguard on this matter?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You could categorize the Solar Flares with are peaks in energy fluctuations.If one would look at the solar flare chart everyday they could see when the human body will feel pressure.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Good point menguard, I had forgotten about that one.

From NASA: www.sec.noaa.gov...

2007 07 06 71 12 50 0 -999 A0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
2007 07 07 73 23 110 1 -999 A1.7 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
2007 07 08 75 16 150 0 -999 A6.9 3 0 0 10 0 0 0
2007 07 09 77 20 260 0 -999 B1.0 3 0 0 11 0 0 0

The numbers on the far right denote X-Flares. As you can se the 7th-9th have virulent sun spot activity.

I'm assuming it will be the same today.

This is why its so hot where I live...Drought...No monsoon season yet

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here is the monthly solar flare chart on another website.There is always fluctuations in the peaks.

earthcouncil244.proboards23.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Have you ever used it to your own purpose?And did you find any interesting matters to it?

Answer:If one can read in between the lines they will read a totally different book then what is presented.

well yes, there is where I've been reading. Spirit gives dimension to ones world?.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Spirit allows the individual seeker to perceive the book in ways that a blind preacher or layperson would not see.

Everyone has a level of Spirit within them, but that does not mean there are stronger/lesser people.

Let me clarify. We are all born equal under the sun. That does not mean our strengths and weaknesses are the same. For instance, I am pretty intuitive. This has been a gift since I was a kid. I do not believe all I'm told, but a weakness of mine is that I am sometimes gullible. Yes...

I try to use my heart and gut instinct rather than my logic sometimes and it doesn't always work that way. Sometmes cold hard logic is necessary to deduce one's personality and actions behind it. If we always relied on sensationalism...well look where we are now. War on terror, war on drugs, war on poverty, war on education. All these wars. But have any of them made progress in coming to an end? Whenever you start a 'war' on anything, there will always be those left behind. There will always be a brother or a sister who is pissed off because you hurt their family. You can never end these conflcts as long as they're a war.

The bible has many many truths in it. I do not follow it because of how corrupted parts of it has become. To find your own truth in it takes much effort and I frankly don't have the time or energy to go through every passage and find tid bits of information. Maybe some day, but the time is not now.

Yeshua ben Joseph's message is still alive and well in the New Testament. If it wasn't, there wouldn't be such a strong following. However, that does not mean I believe the New and Old Testaments should be linked together...They are both stories and parables, not to be taken seriously together. The first book is of a God of Hate, the second mostly of a non-juding God of Love. Does that make any sense?

So Jehovah (God of Israel) decides to change his mind a few thousand into his chosen people's lifetime and all of a sudden take them into account...Now with the coming of Christ they are all of a sudden changed...but No. Jews in general do not even accept Yeshua's message. I find that odd. A religion that shares half of its holy book does not even (for the most part of course, there are some Jewish people who believe he was a great prophet) recognize his word?

I believe Yeshua to be a prophet, nothing more nothing less. I do not think he is the Son of God any more than we are Sons and Daughters of God.

He even said so himself there will be others greater than myself, able to perform more 'majick' if you will. He never said to worship me like a God, only the Father!

That is in the bible, not to worship me as a GOD! I do not believe in only the Father either. God is such an intangible concept to think that it is only a "He"...Well boggles the mind.

How are there females in existence if there isn't a feminine archetype?

Doesn't make sense to me.

I have read some of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Book of Enoch, and the like. There is much more truth (although carefully coded to protect the message) in these books because it had been hidden from the Romans and Pharisees for such a long time.

The Gnostic texts were written by hermits who had little to no contact with the outside world. Their message is much purer and truthful than those in the city of Jerusalem (In my opinion of course).

God is in everything. To believe otherwise would not be my own path.

Study quantum physics/mechanics, study ancient texts including that of the indigenous tribes (mostly oral history), read the vedas, tao te ching, whatever you can get a hold of.

There is truth in many of these books. Not all, but portions. And then ask yourself what rings true for you.

Meditate and you will find all the answers you need. Everything lies within, even this world.

We project our reality outwards, and the inner world can be much more real than the outter at times.

big

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I thank you for the time to answer all of the questions. You are really sharing your gift with others, for no money, just to help. Thanks again.

Can you tell me if you see anything 'significant' for my past or future?
Can you see any of my past lives?
I'm sure you are familiar with the Law of Attraction. Can someone 'override' a predicition or an answer you give them with the power of thought and feeling?
Last one; I have someone very special in my life, and we are both connected to each other. Where does she currently reside?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Our worlds are many, those who have chosen to see through the veil of eterninty, do it with the risk of knowing.There has been much turmoil on what and when things should be presented.I FEEL that everybody is a Universal Graduate, waiting to grasp the bigger picture within.

Our size is determined by our inner ability to grasp the voice from within.This voice is monumental in knowing what needs to be done.For it is the (inner self) that knows the rules and regulations of our travels.

Many men have came to unfold the universes and many more will come to defeat the purpose.But its always the -Interal Knowing- that leads society to its foundation.Accepting something as Truth holds that plan into existance.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are those that see and those that do.To see is to believe and to do is becoming.

"Why are we so partial to the world outside,when it is the world from the inside that we count on"
- Menguard

[edit on 11-7-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can the soul-consciousness fragment itself?
answer:It negotiates other thought patterns that way.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here is a website that is of interest to myself and maybe others.
www.lawoftime.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

www.lawoftime.org...

Thanks for that link. I look forward to reading it.

Take care bro, AAC

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

www.lawoftime.org...

Thanks for that link. I look forward to reading it.

Take care bro, AAC

And you brother, may the time be the present.

new topics

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join