It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
hi i have a question......
i almost got killed today my truck spun out off control because i over correted from going of the side of thr road........wanted to know if this acceent means anything simbolic in my life right know

Answer:No, just pay more attention to your surroundings and you will be fine.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fallacy
Menguard, when will money become null and useless? What will replace it?

Answer:Never it's here for the duration; however You will see more bartering by the end of the century.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I just had a thought about string theory and light chords...

Answer:Thats it, we are fine tuning ourselves down here, while getting chorus instructions from the maestro.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just remember folks you are all future agents, working under a strict working enviroment, our own rules and regulations.The best thing one can do is work on themselves and help lighten the load for many others.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You skipped my questions
. Maybe next time then.

Chris

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hey mengaurd, what energy source is responsible for soul relocation, if any?

Thanks, AAC

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think a common misconception of dealing with the darkness inside is to just ignore it.

Well that is the wrong way to go about healing. You need to be able to recognize what you are and what you've been through. Once you accept that you have problems, and love the dark within you can begin your recovery.

We are here to transmute darkness into the light of light.

Love yourself so that you can love others.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Is it wasteful to play videogames? I have been told to become enlightened you must stop watching tv and surf the internet wastefully. The point, I THINK, is that there are too many attentions focused on one point. That's why it's ok to watch movies, or even go to a movie, since it's every now and then.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoe1605
Is it wasteful to play videogames? I have been told to become enlightened you must stop watching tv and surf the internet wastefully.

I would not view objects of action but the perceiver's mind. Whatever resources or experiences you are assimilating for the better, is a net gain. That is why we cannot pass judgement.

[edit on 23/7/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoe1605
Is it wasteful to play videogames? I have been told to become enlightened you must stop watching tv and surf the internet wastefully.

'Wasteful' is relative. Will playing violent games help you evolve spiritually? Probably not.

Will they desensitize you to meaningless violence in real life? Possibly, but not likely.

Enlightenment is more of a state of mind and awareness than anything else. One can stil play videogames (in my opinion) and still be awake. There are varying degrees of awareness.

It is not like all of a sudden every single truth is known. Everyday is a struggle.

Keep an open mind and the rest will follow.

I could tell you to live a pure life, but you're going to have to find out such things for your Self.

All true teachings come from within. Look inside. You'll find everything you need.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am a big fan of video games and am fascinated by tricky level designs and puzzles. I do play some first person shooters, and although they are violent, they are also something else..cartoonish. Im older too, its not the same effect if a younger teen was playing the game. I think growing up in the eighties around all those horror films was worse than these games. Horror films recently became popular again and I think they should be outlawed. Video games is completely different. Focus on books, when you get to be my age and a little wiser, then you can play World of Warcraft.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hey Menguard, why is the planet dying?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Nevermind. I forgot why I clicked the reply button.

#ing amalgam. I bet.

Going to have it removed.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

I would guess it is due to a few reasons, most of which is our fault (humans).

We have neglected our responsibility as caretakers. We pollute, contaminate, and destroy for our own selfish means (myself included unfortunately). I don't think anyone is able to escape blame.

Some are to blame because of their lack of caring (apathy), proactive pollution, and failed regulation.

Only a return to the balance with nature will allow all parties to flourish. The Earth is involved in a process of cleansing that may kill all humans...

EDIT: Steve, I agree with your statement. However, we are doing more damage than we perceive.
While solar radiation is causing great havoc on a world with an increasingly diminished magnetosphere, we are not doing much to curb the effects on our environment that is anthropogenic.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

why is the planet dying?

The planet is far from geologically dead (the only plausible term). It is more 'alive' now than it has been for millions of years. The environment is simply being affected by increased solar radiation.

[edit on 23/7/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
2012 comes in the form of a little star named Sol.

Ol' faithful.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
2012 comes in the form of a little star named Sol.

Ol' faithful.

Radiation causing a shift in consciousness...I think that's more likely than a Nibiru/Marduk scenario. But we're going to have to wait to find out though eh?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
No need to theorize. Check it out for yourself..

You really think a small rocky planet is going to affect the fabric of existance more than our very own sun? There is nothing greater. Spirit's own work of magnificance.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I wouldn't say our planet is dying? or is it?? it's changing, that's a fact.. maybe, it's a bit messy, but as it will turn it's tide against our waste, hm,

the fact is, we are abusing it constantly, I can say abusing, for we know precious instruments and knowledge on how to use this planet in a proper way. 's not introduced yet!

will they ever change? use decent cars perhaps for less polution, and such things..

what the higher ups try to introduce, like wars and such, hm.. I better quit on that one.

I agree with you biggie smalls, in the upper post about first recognising the 'darkness' in ourselves, to overcome it. That's a really good statement. If you turn your head away from it, it only stays there. It might be hard to do so, to stand in your power and to speak the words that need to be spoken, to interact with the ones you come up with. To speak the word, and nothing less than the word.

The word adresses things, is universal as to speak, but it also depends on how they are spoken, out of what intent it is pronounced. Anger is all around, but we try to be gentle.

to stand in your power, to let the one speak when it's time for him to speak, and to not abort his words. for there are ones who don't want you to speak 'truth'. ignoring it, to have no ears for it. for I guess we are all in search here, for truth, knowledge... wisdom and gain insight.

the best thing is, when there are groups in your town, maybe I said it better, when you've found people to be caring with, who are open to eachoteher. To COMMUNICATE with eachother, I mean, real communication, spirit brings communication instead of brabbling trough eachother, like most women do when there's no hm like manly authority above 'm. I mean, when there is no sense of wellbeing, they just start to blatter. then it's all against eachother. I this and I that yeah yeah self glorifying matters. false matters.

ah, something I had to get off my chest, not that it was so bad in such a way. I somehow by typing this get new information about how these situations really work.

I understand how 'secret' groups, societies are build up.

offcourse there can be good ones, who remain humble in search of themselves. ah hey..

I'm wandering off..

sometimes, I'm just a bitsy too shy, then again....not...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Answer:It is not dying, it is being revitalised.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join