It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Lottery tickets have serial numbers. He reports the roll lost or stolen, and when you cash in a ticket with one of the flagged serial numbers...busted.

OH yea, I didn't think of that either.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ok, ok, just creating an example. We can easily switch the setting to Las Vegas next to some slot machines.

Storm, you need to start buying electronic equipment and try to record some phenomena. I would love to visit a home like yours to determine what these entities want. I am capable of deflecting any malevolence that the poltergeists or spirits can create. You must find out about the history of your home. Last resort is to move out! If more of your luck turns out bad, and more fires start or structual problems, definatly leave.

I was once held down by an entity in my bed and could not move. My old home where I lived with my parent was haunted. My mother experienced the same thing. They are mere shadows, mothmen, poltergeists or aliens that abduct for a purpose. They are merely looking into a fish tank. That is what our dimension is to them. A fish tank.

[edit on 8/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
'How to Become a Shower of Love'

Imagine that right now, connected to your heart there is a knob sticking out of your chest with the words "Love" written on it. This valve/knob measures how much love you are giving and receiving with the world. It ranges from 1 to 100. Check and see how open your heart is right now to receiving love. Now see how open it is to giving love. Are they the same? If your heart is less than 100%, you are missing out on the greatest experience of your life! So slowly turn up your valve (with your imagination) and notice what happens inside your body. No matter how distracted your mind becomes, keeping turning it up all the way to 100! For just a few seconds, get a real taste of what its like to have your heart fully open to love!

Now, here's the fun part! For the next 24 hours, check in with your heart valve and notice when it closes. When it does, focus on turning it up to 100 again and again and again! Keep opening it all day long and imagine love (light) is flowing out of it into everyone that you meet and everything that you see. When you see someon you know, or even think about someone, imagine that they are RECEIVING a warm gentle flowing loving sensation inside their heart from your heart. Become a shower of love for everyone you see physically or even appears in your mind. Practice doing this exercise with people you "don't know", perhaps its the person in the car in front of you, your neighbor, your boss, spouse, co-workers, or the grocery store clerk. You will be amazed at how you feel after just a few hours of consciously doing this exercise out in the world...Enjoy!!

From an email I received.

Thought you all would appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
another report to make..

I was sitting in a bar, and there was a pretty wild girl next to me. Wild as to say quite energetic, full of life.. not to say agressive. but hard, yea, a somehow hard girl.

I was sitting lonely, next to her. in myself, somehow wandering off as all of a sudden, she wanted to give me a slap on the shoulder. It was weird, as she moved her hand up in the air, I tilted my head to the right, and as she was coming down to 'slap' me, her hand cramped and she had hurt herself saying auw.. without touching anything. Then she literally turned away.

this was one of the somehow remarkable experiences I had. I've got some thoughts backing this up, I mean, this could've been a total coincidence. Or something just didn't want me to be slapped as I was sitting so calmly next to her. It's just an extra thought. something I tended to believe in it was.

It took my attention somehow. : D

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
ok i wont ask about ufos and etc
i just wanna ask how to manipulate people with what u say and do^^

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
manipulation is all within, manipulation is.

manipulation seems to me a bad word.

interaction should be the correct verb.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
so how can i interact well with all others and gain what i want,make them like me?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

They are merely looking into a fish tank. That is what our dimension is to them. A fish tank.

I agree actually, I have always believed in other dimensional beings, as did my mother, furniture moved in her house,

MY daughter has seen a shadow figure standing at the top of her stairs, at her attic bedroom,

and once during a slumber party her and her friends watched a GIANT glowing orb flash across the floor.

I know the past of this house, it is well documented, it is on the historical register, even have pictures of the lady standing on the porch, she was very religious and entertained many preachers that came into town,

I on the other hand am very spiritual and alternative in my beliefs , some might call them occult.

But when you look at it my way, any belief in the supernatural is occult, and supernatural is only something we cannot explain, other dimesnions are just as natural as we think we are.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
so how can i interact well with all others and gain what i want,make them like me?

Well, be yourself.

We all have this need to be loved and liked, you can get over that lol

Your true friends will love you for who you are.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
ok i wont ask about ufos and etc
i just wanna ask how to manipulate people with what u say and do^^

Yes ! Be yourself only. Nothing else matters, you will attract and repel naturally. If you spread the words of god and its natural laws, you will automatically get into the subconscious of your peers and they will respect you when they see that you consistently help them with their problems. Your integrity will rise naturually and soon you will see that your phone will not stop ringing! Women will even flock to you regardless of your looks.

[edit on 8/3/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
as you've said, as long as you be there and be the man who've you were born to be, you'll understand the right questions and seek the unfortunate answers. as sad as it may be.

it isn't in my problem to confess these things.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reaching the essence of things, how is it reached?

by clear mental insight, by higher light.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well I just had a rather strange and quite coincidental sighting...

After my girlfriend and I picked up a few movies from the local videostore, I sat in the car for a few minutes contemplating life.

I look up to the sky and ask, what is up there? I know we're not alone, that was not my concern.

I just wanted to see something, and well quite frankly I did.

To clarify, I asked, yes asked to see. And I was shown!

I am not sure what direction it was, but I saw a moving white object that was going pretty fast.

It flared up for a second, as if recognizing my thoughts...A beam of light came off of this craft or whatever it was...Let's call it a UFO because I can't identify it.

I saw the object before and after its flare...I thought it was just a passing plane, but as soon as I saw the bright light my preconceptions were invalidated...

No typical flashing lights of a terran craft. This was distinctly foreign to me.

The flare lasted maybe a half second then the craft kept following its typical path.

I began to think it was a satellite, but the ones I've observed are red in the sky. And this seemed to be kind of slowing down and speeding up as if the pilot were depressing the brakes for a split second then slamming down on the gas.

That is pretty much the best way I can describe it.

No shooting star, which I also thought it could be.

For a second the object disappeared from my sight then reappeared on the same flight path.

It then disappeared behind the clouds and I never saw it again.

I waited outside for a few minutes telepathically asking for another sighting. Nothing

Any comments?

[edit on 5-8-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Very Interesting Big. That is some coincidence? Only you know and can distinguish signs from the universe.

Long ago, reptilian aliens colonized this planet when their wormhole technology was active. The wormholes are unstable, and some time ago, they wormholes stopped opening.

Some say these aliens have lived here trapped for some time now, and their sole purpose was to take the animal with the most intellegence and mix thier DNA with it. These aliens have long died off, only their bloodline remains. The Dracons were servants of the Draconans, who were vampiristic white skinned humanoids from a planet called Draco a few hundred lightyears from Earth. They came to this galaxy from a black hole, but thats another story.

Soon, our ancestors, The Andromedans,the pure humans, evolved from neanderthals, who have built advanced civilizations here on Earth, coming from Lyra and Plaidees, and Andromeda will come to check up on their genesis planet Earth.

The Andromodans finally got to us in 1980. They arrived by time travel from a time 1500 light years away in the Andromoda constellation. Humans are colonizing 3 planets there and a few in Lyra and Plaidees. Earth is their genesis planet, we originated on Lyra and Plaidees. Only Andromeda remains peaceful and without violence, betrayal, sin, evil itself. Several Lyrans have turned dark and formed an Orion group, that works for the Draconans.

In 1980, the New World was thriving, the empire prospering, the illuminati puppets were diong their thing, and the Andromedans saw a slave race mind controlled with campaigns to sell corporate products all possible by alien technology intrusion during Eisenhower era. Draconans have infiltrated us top and bottom. There was no hope, it was too late, our planets infrastructure was completely penetrated. The Andromedens saw smiling depressives, people selling their souls, and betrayal and even murder was occurring. This is a result of psychological trauma that we have been subjected to for the past 5000 years. All a result of this reptilian race with the technology. The Andromedans have technology only necassary for nature, living primitive but advanced at the same time. They could only do one thing; go back in time, and abduct us. They can do this effortlessly, taking and dropping off the victim at the same time. Replacing us if necassary as well. They do this physically 3 times in one's life time. The abductions are done to tag us and engineer us to awaken at specific critical points in the timeline.

These tagged abductees walk the planet as wayshowers, cosmic communicators who see the signs, guide people closer to good, and showing how light dominates dark, how meaningless trinkets and technology do not exist. People searching for things that do not exist, and searching their heart, realizing they lied to themselves, lusting and envying. Perhaps, The andromedans abduct to engineer DNA, taking away our vaccines from birth, keeping us pure, without the mercury, without the mind suppressents that is plaguing the earth slave race, all created by the evil empire, the draconans, trapped on our planet for eternity.

[edit on 8/5/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i kinda liked this.thx

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've seen a couple possibles myself biggie. Just in the past 2 days. The first one I was with my roommate. And he basically asked the universe to see a UFO. And the universe seems to always give this guy what he wants! he asked for a barbeque and a week later he found a perfectly good newish one in the garbage.

And he doesn't diserve anything let me tell ya! He already makes double what I make to do the same job :p

ha i dunno. I think I rarely get what I want because in general I 'HATE' to ask for anything. But the universe finds ways to give me things i wouldn't mind having, rewarding me now and then.

I often too get gut feelings to look somewhere, only then to see something extraordinary. The things never do come back when you wait for them eh?

I'm suping up my telescope, just wait, i'll see lots of things!

But yes, that is very interesting biggy. Your lucky to have experienced that.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Imagine that right now, connected to your heart there is a knob sticking out of your chest with the words "Love" written on it. This valve/knob measures how much love you are giving and receiving with the world. It ranges from 1 to 100. Check and see how open your heart is right now to receiving love. Now see how open it is to giving love. Are they the same? If your heart is less than 100%, you are missing out on the greatest experience of your life! So slowly turn up your valve (with your imagination) and notice what happens inside your body. No matter how distracted your mind becomes, keeping turning it up all the way to 100! For just a few seconds, get a real taste of what its like to have your heart fully open to love!

I've been doing this every day for a while now. I'd eat my breakfast at work, re-assert myself, get the stress and mild negativity brought on by fatigue .and daily routine and turn it into love. I work on shooting the light out, and absorbing it, while Its absorbed I increase my bodily vibration, and take in my light mentally, then for 20 minutes or so I feel powered like I'm blasting out light. And you know it works because for some reason people feel compelled to look at you in a curious way. It usually makes me good for the day but I only feel really powerful for about 20 minutes, and then i get distracted by work and such.

You have to keep cranking up the power and focusing yourself. Its like controlling a energy/light beam, you ingnore it and it dispersses.

But anyways, its made a profound impact on my life doing this. It makes me really happy and I feel like helping people, at least filling them with good thoughts at least for a few seconds.

I tried it on the train, I focussed on the whole car, but mainly on 3 people, for 45 minutes I focussed on absorbing light and resonating it to them. When the 3 got on the train they were rather grumpy, one woman looked sad to me and found it upsetting. When she got off the train she had the biggest smile and look of joy on her face. It was an awesome feeling. I felt like I played a part. I also felt a really warm comfortable feeling in that train car.

Crank up the amps! Blast out the good thoughts and positive energy. A good practise.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
These are good signs. I said above in a post that I see alot of Re-wiring. This ATS is a big help, it allows us to learn from eachother and remove ignorance from our conditioned way of life. We must break free from the conditioning. We are conditioned, trained, and controlled. I see nothing but positive things coming. I see people re-wiring their brains and evolving spiritually.

But one thing that has to change immediately is diet. People's diets. Spiritual growth starts with a healthy diet. I don't mean to ruin anyone's mood, but we as a race have to stop eating meat. It's that important. You ascend so much quicker without it.

Look at our teeth ! Do our teeth look like a carnivore's teeth? No. We are not carnivores. We have been conditioned to eat animal flesh. Look at these animals sufferring. It's the Draconans who conditioned us to eat meat. In this day and age, we should not consume animal flesh because we have choices. We are not in the woods hunting with spears anymore. We have a choice in the supermarket. Get rid of old habits, and start with diet. Its important. Drink japanese green teas. Forget useless vitamin supplements and get your Trace Minerals. It's important. The feeling of peace that will fall upon you will be so peaceful that you would never want to go back to your previous states.

Trace minerals come in ocean water. Thats it. Vitamin supplements are a scam. They are man made. Anything that is synthesized is not absorbed by the organic body.

Fast food. Forget it!!! Eat proper, do not overlook this, it is crucial for ascension process. We were designed to eat grain, fruit, nuts, veggies, beans, but not meat. Eat fish if you must, It's clean to do so since the fish is full of minerals. And also, eat the fish raw! The minute you cook something, is the minute you add carcinogens to it. Raw is the only way to eat fish.

Hormones. I only drink Soymilk. Hormones in milk kill. Simple. They kill. They affect our naturual hormone production. Cancer thrives on a body without proper endocrine function and hormonal release. People who cant control their hormones and emotions are people who eat bad diets. The body is important. Most people dont realize how their bodies work. What their organs do, but they probably know what their automobile's engine does. This is your body, hook it up, dont treat it like a simple tool, because it is more than a simple tool.

But this is the process that will take place. It might take years and years, but I see changes, big changes occurring. I just hope we dont have to suffer more for it, we had enough time to shape up, instead we continue to sell ourselves out. People who feel different and special, it's because you are special.

I also think it's up to us to change. The Andromedens cant interfere. They know that natuarally we humans will come to grips with ourselves. We are naturually good. But are we at the point of no return? I can tell you this..
The Andromodens are worried about that. They are worried that we are so traumatized and full of fear that we cant change anymore. They cant do more than they did already. They did enough. They are leaving it up to us. I have a big responsibility. I removed myself from the carnal world to write books that will help shape us. Find your divine spark within. It's there, but no one's been looking....untill now. We must hurry.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
this is marvelous.i really really needed a mental exercize like this
its really good for our will and spirit,really does the job and its not creepy : D
i can now see how can i work all day without geetin pissed of by the cassier girl...but i dont know how long will i be able to resist strangling that evil daughter of a...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
hmm, my grammar there was terrible. It was in the morning, and I was very tired. Well you know what I meant to say. (For some reason I can't edit...?). But yeah, I was just trying to say, focus on happy thoughts and the light, feel it flowing in your body, and then increase the vibrations within and expell the light outwards. Become a beacon.

A good way to get started, especially when your tired or grumpy is to think of a thought that makes you happy. Something that you can't help but smile when you think about. I think about things about my family that bring happy thoughts to mind, and then freinds, and then common people and then I can think happy thoughts about ignorant, annoying people, realising they are good and they just need to learn. When your at that point, its impossible not to be in a good mood, you already passed the threshold. At this point you are capable of blasting out the good thoughts towards others.

About fish: I tried to catch some today, and I failed, which sucks. I'm kinda broke right now and was kinda hoping I could catch my supper at least a days worth, ha.

I like catching and being fully responsible for things I kill such as fish. I feel like it is less tainted compared to store bought if you accept full responsibility. I even mentally thank the fish :p

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join